Firsts & Lasts with Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue dipped back and forth between her holes, just to up the ante. My fingers soon repeated the same pattern, filling whatever hole I wasn't licking. Soon I had a finger in each hole while licking her pussy, which made her groan on and squeeze my staff harder.

It would be close, but Katy's curses and pleas urged me on enough to finish, yet not enough to finish all over her - barely. For some reason, I could hold on while Katy gave in all over my face for one more orgasm.

She stopped sucking me as I licked her clean for old time's sake. Before much longer, she hopped off and sat next to me, leaning down for more licks and kisses. But she couldn't linger on tasting herself for long, as I had to sit up and complete my own hat trick.

"Now you can cum for me," Katy urged quietly. "Cover me even more than I covered you. Drown me in it for the first and last time..."

That reality hit me, although Katy was less distracted. Fortunately, she picked up the pace in sucking me off, then in rubbing my head and shaft against her tits. When I came to, I remembered to appreciate that I was even doing this, instead of not getting another shot at it.

Katy gave the wrong people too many shots at this, and might keep doing it later. Some might say it would serve her right for not sticking with me, although I hoped I would punch such people if I ever heard them. And punch myself for when I would think this in the years to come.

Maybe this was just what she need to find something more stable in the future. Some might say it'd serve me right for not fighting harder to claim her first. I'd probably punch myself over that for certain.

But regardless of what came next, who came next for Katy or for me, and what the future could have been, the present still looked like this. It looked like Katy Perry rubbing her gorgeous, glorious tits on my cock, urging me to shoot my last gallons of cum on them and her gorgeous, glorious face.

Regardless of whether this was the last time I'd get to do this, just getting a first time was the important thing. Any douchebag entertainer could and had probably gotten that chance with her, then done something stupid to blow it. But someone like me doing it, and not blowing the chance to do it again in quite the dumbest way...

It was just one reason why the sight of Katy covered in and licking my cum got me through the rest of the night. And her leaving in the morning. And several mornings and nights after that.

It was still a hell of a first time and a last time with Katy. Anyone could cum inside and fuck those tits, that pussy, that face and maybe even that ass.

But that combo...I'll bet I had one up on Russell Brand and John Mayer for the rest of time on that end, at least. That was satisfying as hell on a level beyond fucking Katy's body parts. Well, close to it, anyway.

THE END