Fishing for Genies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The most common story is about the 'wishing game'," I said. "The idea is that an Afrit grants a human a certain number of wishes, usually three. The human makes a mistake with the first wish and has to use the second wish to correct it. Then he uses the last wish for something stupid or trivial. The moral of the story is that most humans are morons who don't take the time to think through their wishes or they phrase their wishes in a way the Afrit can turn against them if he wants."

The Afrit laughed. "That's not far off the mark," he chuckled. "I've played that game many times. It often ends as you said." He grew serious. "I've been at rest for a very long time. There were few humans in this area when I came here. They were very primitive, using only stone and bone for their tools. Across the ocean, humans had covered the land. They fought constantly. Communication with them was difficult. They rarely had anything interesting to say. My own people aren't very sociable. I grew bored and came here for rest. I didn't expect to be awakened for a long time, but it's been much longer that I'd planned. I'm glad you found me. The next storm might have washed sand over me and buried me again. I don't sense time passing when I'm at rest. I might not have been found for centuries, if ever."

The Afrit smiled at me again. "Usually, I play the wishing game with those who awaken me. They're almost always dull, crude, greedy, uninteresting folk. Often, I'm not happy to be disturbed and I allow them to make their mistakes and end up with nothing or nearly nothing. Sometimes they end up dead. After the game has ended, I look around and, if nothing interesting presents itself, I find a secluded place to rest. This time is different". He waved his arm in a circle. "The world has changed almost beyond recognition. Humans have developed technology and governments that I wouldn't have believed possible. They're still often stupid and greedy and mad for power, but they've made enormous progress in spite of that. You're a pretty normal man, but you're well educated by your standards. I've looked into your mind and you're totally without superstition or belief in any 'supernatural' beings." He grinned at me. "Until now, that is. Such a thing was almost unknown when I came here."

"So," he said, "I'm going to grant you wishes in a way that's never been done before. I'm going to give you a certain amount of time to make wishes and I'll grant all of them. How much time do you want?"

I was stunned. How long did I want? How about 50 years? How about 100 years? Hell, I'd settle for ten minutes. I certainly didn't want to appear greedy. He might get pissed and call the whole thing off. Would he agree to a week or two? I didn't want to push my luck. Maybe a few days.

I took a deep breath. "How does 100 hours sound?" I asked.

The Afrit laughed long and hard as I sat there hoping I hadn't asked for too much. "That was a good answer," he said. "You're more intelligent than I thought. It's too long, though. I'll give you 10 hours. Starting now."

------------------------------

Linda kissed me and then slid my cock out of her. "Gotta pee," she said and ran for the bathroom. I followed more slowly. I turned on the shower and stepped in. A minute later, Linda joined me. We soaped each other, making sure to get all the good parts clean. Linda squirted some liquid soap onto her hands and began stoking my cock and balls. She sat on one of the built-in seats and pumped me steadily. "I want to watch you cum," she whispered. "I want to feel you cum in my hand."

I gripped the towel bar and put my other hand on the glass wall of the shower. Her hands were hitting all the best places. She knew exactly how to give me the most stimulation and it took just a few minutes until I was ready. The first rope of cum hit her on the collarbone, the next just below it and the third on her breast. She continued to stroke me and I groaned as I came. "Don't stop," I gasped. "Keep going. Don't stop." She scooped some of my cum off her chest and added it to the slippery soap. She pumped me, using her thumb on the underside of my cock and her fingertips on my balls. She blew lightly on my wet cock, producing a tingling sensation. The sight of her jerking me off was tremendously erotic and in a few moments I was cumming again, grunting hard and barely able to breathe.

Linda's movements slowed and she laughed like a delighted child. "I hope that felt as good as it looked. It looked fantastic!" I could only nod.

We rinsed the soap and cum off our bodies, dried each other, brushed our teeth and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

For the next 45 minutes, we had breakfast and watched the local news. It was a beautiful day. We went back upstairs and out onto the screened-in deck. Our house is on the north shore of a large lake. The nearest neighbors across the lake are over 600 yards away. Our back yard is separated from the yards on both sides by tall bushes and a thick stand of bamboo. Our deck is very private and we never worry about being seen out there. We sat naked on the wide love seat and watched the ducks on the lake. Two swans paddled by. An osprey was fishing near the east shore. It was a lovely view and I was horney. It turned out I wasn't the only one.

Linda stood and walked to the edge of the deck. Her wide shoulders, small waist and toned ass made the lovely view of the lake look pretty sad. She pulled a chair over and shoved the front of it up against the rail at the edge of the deck. Standing behind the chair, she leaned over with her arms resting on the chair's back. This had the effect she was looking for. She was bent at the waist and her feet were more than shoulder-width apart. Five feet in front of me, her pussy was exposed. Her outer lips were open and I could see drops of moisture from her own fluids and my cum inside her. I'd allowed my erection to fade, but now I used a little trick I knew to bring it back. Quietly, I snuck up behind her, grabbed her hips and thrust my cock into her. She jumped, but then pressed back against me. "That was rude," she said.

"Like you didn't expect it," I laughed. "That pose said 'fuck me' and you know it."

"So fuck me," she agreed. She took my right wrist and guided my hand around her until my fingers were on her clit. "Make me cum," she sighed. "Fuck me and caress me and make me cum." I held her with my left arm around her belly, rubbed her wet clit and fucked her, speeding up as she got closer to her orgasm. Her body stiffened and she rose on the balls of her feet. Her head was back next to mine. She turned her head and tried to kiss me, but the position didn't allow for kissing. We pressed our heads together and rode the wonderful feelings. Suddenly, she snapped her head forward and moaned loudly. I could feel her muscles tighten as her orgasm shook her. Supporting her with my left arm, I increased pressure on her clit and she came again, then a third time. As her third orgasm ended, she pulled my hand away from her clit and relaxed. "That was really, really good," she said softly. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "Any second now." I held her breasts with both hands. She wiggled against me as I pulled almost all the way out of her, then slid in as far as I could. Two more strokes and I shot my cum into her.

------------------------------

I'd had a "what would you ask for if you had three wishes" conversation with some Air Force buddies and Delta Force operators during a long flight back from Panama several years ago. Some very good points had been made and some excellent wishes had been described. I'd daydreamed about it since then and had a good idea of what I wanted.

"First of all," I said to the Afrit, "I want you to grant my wishes in the way I want them to be granted. I'll try to make my wishes unambiguous. If there's more than one way my wishes could be interpreted, I want you to grant them in a way I would approve of. Grant my wishes so that I get the best result in my opinion. If you see that I'm making a mistake or if you see an alternative that would work better in my opinion, I want you to tell me about it right then. I want you to make my best interests your top priority. But, if I ask for something that would have significant negative consequences for other people who I care about, tell me. If my wishes hurt criminals or terrorists or others who I consider enemies, that's OK."

"Very good," said the Afrit. "I agree."

"My first wish is for optimum health for me and my family. That includes my wife, Linda, our daughter, Tracy, our grandson, Mark our son-in-law, Gary, my sister Kate and my wife's brother and sisters." I went on to describe what I meant by 'optimum' and spelled out specific physical changes I wanted for some of the family members. I asked for total immunity to all current and future diseases and a high resistance to accidents and injuries.

My descriptions of sexual characteristics, attitudes, desires and performance for my wife and I got pretty graphic. In particular, I wanted the ability to control my erections and orgasms. I wanted a constant supply of seminal fluid available at all times so I could get the most out of my orgasms. I wanted Linda and I to have a very high sex drive, the ability to have multiple orgasms and have them as frequently as we wanted. I wanted maximum endurance for both of us. Until now, Linda would give me blowjobs or handjobs if I asked for them, but she wasn't wild about giving them. I wanted that changed. She wasn't really adventurous when it came to trying different positions and fucking anywhere except the bedroom. I wanted that changed, too. She took our lovemaking seriously and I wanted her to be a lot more fun loving and playful and to love fucking for the sake of fucking. I wanted her to enjoy receiving oral sex more and have the ability and strong desire to have multiple orgasms when I went down on her.

"And," I said, "I want these changes to be made in a way that won't disturb the people involved. They aren't to notice the changes taking place. They'll take the changes in stride and believe they've always been that way. People around them will also think there's nothing new. Linda will remember her former attitudes and abilities and will vaguely wonder why she didn't feel this way before. It won't bother her, though. She'll simply enjoy her new feelings and abilities."

The Afrit nodded. "Some of the people you mentioned are still asleep. I've made the changes to them already. It'll take a little longer for the others. I have to wait until they're alone. They won't remember a thing. What's your next wish?"

My next two wishes concerned money. It turned out the Afrit could produce written material from the future. I asked for certain financial newsletters for each quarter over the next 50 years. I had him rent a large, secure storage unit near my home and fill it with the documents and with cash taken from terrorists, drug cartels, organized crime gangs and governments that I disapproved of. It took several billion dollars, neatly boxed, to fill the space.

I asked for a series of "most important events of the year" articles for the next 50 years, plus a list of events that I would personally want to know about.

By the time I ran down, it was after 10AM. "I want you to stay with me until the ten hours are up," I said. "Don't let anyone else see you. I want to be able to communicate with you telepathically."

"Not a problem," he said. "If you want, I can put your car in your garage, clean and hang your canoe and you can go inside and see your new wife. I'll make the changes to you at the same time."

"Perfect," I said. "Do that."

An instant later I was sitting at my workbench in the garage. My car was parked in its usual place and the canoe was hanging on its brackets. The Afrit was standing next to me. "That's fun, isn't it," he grinned. "Your wife's just getting into the shower and thinking about fucking you. Why don't you join her?"

------------------------------

I slid out of Linda's pussy, stepped back and slumped on the love seat. Linda sat beside me, making an instant wet spot. She lay against me in the crook of my arm and we watched the lake in silence. We'd had an active morning and before long I dozed off. When I woke up, Linda was asleep with her head in my lap. I could see her eyeballs moving back and forth under her eyelids. She was dreaming. Her breathing was soft and even, her breasts rising and falling. She was beautiful. My cock began to swell until it was stopped by the back of her head. Her hair felt soft and warm against me.

I'd watched her sleep for about ten minutes, when she stirred and opened her eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Watching you sleep," I said. "Looking at your body. Thinking about how much I love you. Looking at your body. Thinking about how sexy you are. Looking at your body. Getting an erection. Stuff like that." She sat up and looked down at my cock.

"Well," she said, "I believe the 'getting an erection' part. It looks like a very nice erection, too. Would you like one of my famous, world-class blowjobs?"

"There's nothing I'd like better," I said softly. "A nice long blowjob would really hit the spot."

I moved back against the arm of the love seat and opened my legs, putting my left leg against the back cushions and resting my right foot on the tiled floor. Linda lay on her stomach between my legs, propped up on her elbows. She held my cock in her hand, pushed it against my belly and began licking my balls. She took her time, using her lips and tongue on my balls while her hand squeezed and released, squeezed and released my shaft. Soon, I was as hard as I've ever been. She raised herself slightly and slid my cock into her mouth. My orgasm control was firmly in the "off" position and I wasn't going to last long. With my hands loosely in her hair, Linda bobbed her head up and down, pausing every now and then to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and lick the underside. In just a few minutes, my abs were starting to twitch and I was making short thrusting motions. I exhaled sharply and Linda sucked hard, rubbing the underside of my cock with her tongue. The feeling was exquisite. I raised my hips a few inches and came in her mouth. She pumped my shaft and sucked the head of my cock as I shot my cum onto her tongue. When my orgasm stopped, she swallowed a couple of times and continued blowing me.

This time, she concentrated on the head of my cock. One hand pumped my shaft while the other stroked my balls, but that was just the sideshow. The main activity was inside her mouth. She sucked and licked, deep throating me every now and then so I wouldn't get bored. In less than five minutes, I was breathing hard and could feel the familiar tingle creeping down the backs of my thighs and up my scalp. She took me all the way down her throat and held me there as I came. I could feel her throat muscles working and my orgasm seemed to go on forever. When I finally stopped cumming, she pulled off my cock and smiled at me. "What do you say, sailor? Ready for another round?" I nodded enthusiastically and she slid her lips back over my cock.

Nothing complicated this time. Her mouth took me in long strokes, from the head of my cock to the base of my shaft. She simply sucked my cock in the classic manner. My hips rose to meet her mouth with each stroke. She was fucking me hard with her mouth. It felt fantastic. I grunted and groaned and gasped, feeling my orgasm build. When I came, she sucked hard on my cock and held her head still, letting me fuck her face. I thrust and thrust, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat and the vibrations set me off again. My third orgasm hadn't stopped when the new one slammed me. I came really hard, fucking her mouth. I was almost out of control, thrusting my cock into her mouth so hard I was afraid I might hurt her. Linda's moaning let me know she was alright. She didn't pull away and she kept sucking me. She swallowed as often as she could and I came again and then again.

So many orgasms in less than fifteen minutes were a lot. My thrusting slowed and I pushed Linda's head away. A mixture of cum and saliva was dripping off her chin. I was breathing like I'd run a fast mile in the nude.

"Holy crap," she gasped. "That was so hot! It felt like you came twenty times!"

"Maybe six or seven times," I grinned. "Your blowjobs always feel so good. Watching you suck me is almost as good as the feeling." We always kept a hand towel in a drawer in the patio table. Linda used it to wipe her face and my cock, balls and butt. It would be hours before the cushions dried.

------------------------------

I dropped my clothes in the bedroom and walked into the bathroom. "I'm home," I called.

"Oh, good," she answered. "I was just thinking about you."

I stepped into the shower and hugged her. "What were you thinking about?" I asked.

"I was thinking about making love," she said. She rubbed soap over my shoulders, chest and belly. "I was thinking about what you feel like inside me. I woke up feeling great and feeling horney. I was thinking how much I wanted you to come home and make love to me." I was soaping her breasts. She'd begun to sag a bit, but now that the Afrit had done his work, her breasts were standing out, firm and lovely. Her nipples were erect. The fine wrinkles were gone from her face and her skin was tight. I reached down and stroked her hairless pussy. She stroked my shaft and played with my balls. We kissed with the water pouring over us.

Linda set one foot on the seat and guided me into her. This was a first for her. She'd never cared for fucking in the shower. With her butt against the shower wall, she held my ass and we fucked gently. There was no hurry. I held her face while I thrust into her. I found that I could allow myself to feel everything, right up to the moment of orgasm without actually cumming. I could sustain the feeling of imminent orgasm for as long as I wanted, instead of the few seconds I was used to. Linda moaned into my mouth and I could feel her pussy tighten. She put her head against my chest, moaned again and pulled me all the way into her as she came. She grabbed my hips and encouraged my thrusts. I fucked her a little faster. Her moans became short gasps and aaahhs of pleasure. I felt her pussy spasm as she came a second, third and fourth time.

I couldn't take any more. I released my control and came instantly, setting her off again. When her orgasm stopped, I pulled out of her. I was still hard. It was going to take time to get used to my ability to have multiple orgasms.

We held each other and kissed. She broke the kiss and looked up at me. "That was wonderful," she sighed. "We should do that more often." She picked up the soap and began washing me again. My cock was sticking straight out and she soaped me, stroking my shaft. "You're still hard," she said. "Can you cum again?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can," I said. She rinsed the soap off me and sat on the seat. Without any hesitation, she bent forward and licked my cock. I'd never gotten a blowjob in the shower before, at least not from Linda. In college, a girlfriend had enjoyed giving head, but she'd only sucked me once in the shower. Her favorite place was in public parking lots. Linda started bobbing her head up and down. I touched her face and said, "Slow. Take it slow. We have time and I can feel you better if you move slower." Watching her blow me was a huge turn-on. I could feel her lips and tongue on my shaft and her fingers on my balls. As I felt myself getting close, I warned her, "I'm going to cum pretty soon." She'd never wanted my cum in her mouth. She always pulled her mouth away when she felt me getting ready to cum and jerked me off. This time, she kept sucking me. Even when she heard me grunt and felt the first spurt of cum in her mouth, she held me, rubbing the underside of my cock with her tongue. It was so erotic that I came again a few seconds later. She didn't let two loads of cum in her mouth stop her. The pleasure of two orgasms back-to-back like that was such a thrill that I came a third time. It was unbelievable. I'd had three orgasms in less than a minute and I was still hard. I could cum again if I wanted to.