Fishing in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

Angie joined us then, snuggling close, taking my right arm to wrap around her shoulders and tucking sleeping bags around our three naked and wet bodies. She said something in German which started Dagmar chuckling, then laughing out loud, and Angie began laughing hard, too. It took Dagmar awhile to answer when I asked what was so funny.

"Angie ... Angie is saying you are a very bad boy," she said. Then I had a good laugh, too.

We slept that night, exhausted, in a tangled heap of arms, legs, asses, pussies and breasts. Angie woke me at some point in the night by gently stroking my dick. Too tired for anything else, I fingered her to a quick, intense orgasm while giving her long, lazy tongue kisses. On the other side of me, I don't think Dagmar even woke up. Around dawn they each gave me a quick kiss and left the tent while I continued to doze for awhile. Giggling like a couple of 10-year-olds, they had breakfast ready when I got up.

I spent the next four days teaching Angie and Dagmar the mysteries of fly fishing and taking care of Erma's ankle. Dagmar proved to be a natural, catching nearly as many fish as I did. Angie had a frustrating time at first but then developed into a very competent fisherman. I sometimes just sat on a sunny slope overlooking the scene while they used my gear to fish in nearby ponds. The girls took over the cooking after sampling my primitive efforts and we shared the other chores.

As for the nights, Angie and Dagmar arranged a system between them. The first night after the wild episode in my tent, nothing was said but Angie simply moved her sleeping bag and pad in with me at bedtime. Dagmar stayed in the other tent and took care of Erma. The next night, it was Dagmar who moved in with me. Then Angie on the third night and Dagmar again on the last.

Erma, whose ankle quickly improved, seemed to find the whole situation laughable and never showed any interest in participating. I didn't care. Erma would ordinarily have been very attractive to me -- with her thin, good looks; long, tapering legs; and small, round breasts. But I didn't have the time or energy for any interest in her. Angie and Dagmar each wanted a lot of fucking and weren't shy about demanding their share. There was simply nothing of me left over for Erma.

Angie was the more demanding, eager to try a different position the minute the idea popped into her head. She enjoyed it but was essentially impatient with foreplay. As soon as she felt her orgasm building, she wanted to come, and quickly. Angie wanted to be fucked hard and fast, egging me on if I slowed by rocking to a faster rhythm or digging her short nails into my ass. She paid little attention to my body, other than to pull me into the position she wanted and guide my dick eagerly into the gap between her muscular thighs. She climaxed readily and noisily under my fingers or tongue but clearly get the most enjoyment out of a deep, fast, pounding fuck. She had, at most, two orgasms in one session, then quickly fell asleep.

If Angie was a glutton when it came to sex, Dagmar was a gourmand, and much more my style. She obviously savored my slow, teasing foreplay with tongue and fingers, and had the patience to endure a long, intense fucking with several fast and slow intervals. She was capable of three or four orgasms in a two-hour session of lovemaking. Dagmar liked to get on top and slowly, teasingly, rock herself to a climax while looking into my eyes in the subdued light. She liked a lot of cuddling, caressing and kissing afterwards and loved to have her pussy eaten. She wasn't shy about giving head, but clearly preferred me to come inside her.

Finally, it was time for me to return to my home and work. Although we made love the night before, Dagmar woke me at 4 a.m. on the last day for a long, intense session of lovemaking. Her goal seemed to be keeping my dick hard and deep inside her as long as possible. Later the girls hiked to the trail head with me and accepted my offer of a ride to Estes Park. There, Erma and Angie pecked me on the lips and Dagmar left me with a deep, powerful kiss and a soulful look in the eyes before we reluctantly turned away.

A year later I got a mysterious envelope marked "personal" addressed to me at work and postmarked from Germany. Inside were a letter and photo. I immediately recognized the vibrant, stylishly dressed young woman in the picture as Dagmar, looking as lovely as ever. That was when I remembered standing beside a mountain stream and telling her about the company where I worked. She was holding a cute little tow-headed baby in that possessive way mothers have. The letter told the whole story.

"Dear R---, I'm sure you'll be surprised when you look at my photo and see the souvenir I brought back from my holiday in America. I didn't plan to get a baby, but when I found I was pregnant I felt nothing but happiness. I wanted to keep my little boy as soon as I found out he was coming. Someday I will marry and have other children but for now I am selfish to have this one for me alone. Please understand I have wonderful feelings for you and our few days together and that memory and my little Gunther are all I want from you. He's very smart and strong and, as you can see, beautiful. Angie and Erma are his aunties. We think of you often with warmth and love. Thank you. Dagmar"

There was no return address.

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers
12