Fists of Repentance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning Leslie's blistering gaze with almost a smirking scorn of accomplishment, through the obvious hurt and revolution in the married woman's face, Britney swore she could see a glimpse of something else.

Leslie's lips quivered and her throat continually rose and fell as she clutched both hands to her chest, her stomach turning when Britney finally did stand up and dismounted Craig, allowing his cumsmeared cock to slip free from her puffy and sparkling pink slit.

Leslie's skin crawled and the prickly tingling torturing her spine drifted all the way down to her toes as she watched the casual way Britney seemed to ease off Craig, first lifting her left knee off the sofa and putting her foot on the floor, followed by her right. An audible croak escaped Leslie's throat when Britney turned to face her, naked as the day she was born.

Almost the same height as Britney, that's where all the similarities between the two women ended. Almost a decade and a half older than the teenage girl, it was expected that Britney would have a trimmer frame and be much more toned than Leslie, and the difference in that department between them was readily apparent. Having just had her third child only exasperated the issue.

Leslie had strawberry blonde hair that was naturally curly but rarely primped and a pale white skin tone that clearly showed her her Northern European descent. Britney on the other hand had stylishly short, platinum blonde hair with glittering highlights and a golden tan over most of her lean and athletic body, only broken up by the outline of an obscenely skimpy two piece bathing suit that had only left a skant tanline around her breasts and privates.

The young girl now no more than 10 feet in front of her, Leslie couldn't prevent her eyes from drifting down over Britney's exposed body. Fixating to the point of embarrassment on the girl's breasts which were only a little larger than her own, yet still seemed to defy gravity as they hung from her chest, Leslie eyelids fluttered as Britney continued to just stand there. Even in the dim light of the basement and the flow of salty water welling in her eyes, Leslie could see the reddened areas on Britney's titties where Craig had squeezed with his fingers as well as the places he'd caressed with his mouth that would surely prove to be hickeys the next day. Britney's nipples rose like two juicy cherries from her bubblegum pink areolas as she freely allowed Leslie to study her nudity.

A quick, meek cough left Leslie's throat when she allowed her gaze to drift even lower to see the smoothly shaved expanse of Britney's pubic area and the way her Husband's spent semen coated the girl's stretched labia in a thick white dew.

For the moment, Leslie eyes had left Craig completely, and for that he was thankful just to be out of the line of her seering and sweltering gaze, even if it was just for the time being. Deep down he knew there would be long days ahead for him and his wife, but for now all he could do was sit tight on the sofa watching the next few moments play out.

Face to face with Britney, it allowed every flaw Leslie felt about her body, real or imagined, to be measured up against the teenage beauty. And in each one she lost. It was clear from the way Britney was reacting she understood on some base level the dynamics as well, and that only added to her sick satisfaction after screwing Leslie's husband right in front of her.

Britney could even see Leslie's knees trembling as she lazily took a few steps in the older woman's direction, not to confront her, only to pick up the sweatpants she'd worn over to the house. Patiently putting one leg in at a time before pulling them up, Britney went about putting her clothes back on with a lot more gentle ease than the way she and Craig had savagly and wantonly ripped them off a half hour earlier. With her pants pulled up, Britney then reached down and grabbed her tee-shirt before putting it back on as well.

Without a word, Britney gracefully eased past the mute married woman and headed upstairs. Leslie even heard the girl slipping her tennis shoes back on and it registered inside her head that she had seen them by the door when she had first walked back into the house to get her Son's prescription.

"How could I have not known?" Leslie asked herself over and over, both in a specific and general sense as the front door closing behind Britney echoed down to the basement.

Looking down on the floor, another nauseating wave swept through Leslie's soul seeing that Britney had purposefully left her panties laying there, as if she wanted to leave a crude but unmistakable reminder of where she'd been and what she'd done.

Biting down hard on the meat under her right thumb to keep from exploding, Leslie managed to muster the strength to turn her gaze back up to her Husband who'd thankfully found his shorts and put them back home.

All the beautiful things life have provided for them seemed to crumble around Leslie and Craig as they sized each other up. Every last bit of anger and betrayal flowing through Leslie finally exploded in one continuous, screaming howl of pain, aimed directly at her Husband's dire face.

"WWWAAAAAHHHH," Leslie's cry reverberated through the house until she careened forward and crashed into Craig's arms.

At first Leslie tried to wriggle and twist out of his grip but eventually she relented, allowing the man who had destroyed everything she'd ever taken for granted to support her as she leaked a river of tears against his chest.

Stomping her feet on the floor and beating Craig's shoulders awkwardly with her small fists as he held her, Leslie's Husband of 12 years stood there, absorbing every last bit of his Wife's spewing anger until she was nothing more than a sobbing rag doll in his arms.

"How could you...how could you....?" she begged over and over, dreading the answer if Craig ever did decide to explain 'why'.

Eventually, Craig was able to help Leslie upstairs, knowing their lives as they knew it would never be the same.

_________________________________

It didn't take Leslie long to realize that murdering Craig, much less divorcing him, wasn't an option. If she didn't have enough courage to make a stand while Britney was flaunting her conquest right in her face, there was no way Leslie could take such drastic measures in dissolving her marriage. Not to mention the hurdles she'd face with the church and social circle.

Not that she probably didn't have the gumption to serve papers on him, or simply put an ice pick through his groin, somewhere deep down in the abyss of her psyche, but as soon as Leslie freed herself from the Hellish confines of the basement, she ran upstairs and did the one thing she always did when it seemed like the world had become too much. She went straight for her newborn's room, gently grabbed the sleeping baby from its slumber and sat down in the rocking chair and rocked her until Leslie's own heartbeat had slowed and synchronized to the pace of the child's, the whole time soaking in the baby's warmth and unconditional love.

A few moments later Craig ducked into the room and quietly took a seat in the chair beside Leslie. It stabbed him to the core watching her rock their newborn in her arms, knowing how selfish he'd been and how he'd put everything they'd built in life in terrible jeopardy for a meaningless couple of fucks with a troubled teenage girl. Craig knew right then that would be the last he'd ever see of Britney alone. Leslie however couldn't say the same.

_____________________________________

Leslie could not believe Britney had the nerve to show up at church after she'd caught the girl having sex with her Husband in the family basement the day before. It just spoke to the girl's unconscionable nerve and lack of decency, yet there she was sitting three rows up on the left, right beside her parents and little brother, wearing a sweet and innocent looking cream colored sundress and a matching flower in her hair.

"How can she just sit there in front of God and everyone with that kind of evil in her heart?" Leslie groused, wanting more than anything to march right over there and grab the teenage girl by the throat and choke the devil right out of her.

Leslie knew if she did anything of the sort however, that it would open up the Pandora's Box of allowing the world outside of herself, her Husband and Britney to know what had been going on. Leslie had decided she could live with the knowledge and keep it concealed in the deepest recesses of her soul, but she didn't think she could stand having the 'gossip machine" that served as everyone she knew ever finding out. Every illusion of the ideal life she'd created and fostered in the church and community would be permanently soiled.

Her blood beginning a slow boil, Leslie tried concentrating on the soothing and redemptive words of the Priest's sermon, but every 10 seconds or so she found her gaze drifting in Britney's direction. A few minutes later, almost as if Britney had eyes in the back of her head knowing Leslie was watching, Britney swung her head around far enough to lock eyes on Craig before casting him a demure smile and subtle wink.

"That homewrecking tramp," Leslie muttered under her breath, not even sure if Craig had noticed the young girl's flirtatious gesture.

A little further into the service, Britney turned to her right once again, this time licking her lips and casting Craig a gaze that only someone with carnal knowledge of the other could give.

This time Craig certainly noticed and sat up smiling in his seat even though everyone else in the church, other than those three, still seemed totally focused in their pews on the Priest.

"Craig..let's get out of here!" Leslie wanted to lean over and say but didn't, knowing the embarrassment it would cause having everyone in the congregation turn to watch them leave.

"Only have to hold out another 20 minutes and then we'll be out of here..we'll just have to make some other seating arrangements if she decides to keep popping up here every Sunday," Leslie bristled to herself, looking down at her watch to see how much longer church would last.

The time it took Leslie to gaze down at her right wrist and back up however, Britney had stood up and slipped by her seated parents then began the short walk up the aisle, straight towards Craig. Instinctively, Leslie felt her fingernails flair out as if she was an agitated cat preparing to strike.

Her back trembling against the support of the pew, Leslie's eyes widened with rage watching Britney calmly ease closer, a twisted and angelic smile plastered across her flawless, youthful face. Leslie quickly looked over at Craig for any hint of help but he just sat there stoically, welcoming Britney's approach.

The Priest continued unabated with his sermon and no one else in the church had paid much attention yet to what was unfolding at the edge of the Griffen's row. Leslie was on the verge of lunging straight for Britney, but she suddenly felt as if her ankles had somehow been shackled invisibly to the floor.

In a last ditch attempt to appeal to Britney's parents' sense of decency, Leslie tried to yell up to where the Moran's were sitting to tell them to come and reign in their out of control Daughter. The words hung like rotten meat in her mouth allowing only a raspy, garbled moan to slip from her lips however, which did begin to draw the attention of those seated around her. Within a few seconds, the horrible sound of church-goers whispering under their cupped hands filled Leslie's ears, not to mention the weight of their curious gazes sizzling on her cold pale skin.

The time it took for all that sensory input to register in Leslie's head, the young teenage tart had raised her right knee forward and dropped it in the V of Craig's crotch. Leslie's muscles had seemingly turned to molasses forcing her to do nothing but just sit there and watch as Britney lowered her mouth down on top of Craig's while her knee rubbed adamantly at his straining groin.

"DAMMITT..STOP..CRAIG...STOP," Leslie mouthed hysterically, her insides squirming seeing the way her Husband's erection pressed out the front of his Sunday slacks against the girl's exposed knee and lower thigh.

Britney and Craig's lips mashed together loudly, causing everyone in the congregation to now twist and turn to see Leslie's Husband fondle and kiss the 19 year old girl right in the middle of the church. Despite the mayhem of the moment, with almost the same absurdity of formality and procedure as the baptismal scene at the end of the first Godfather film, the Priest in the church continued his sermon without a notice of the debauchery playing out before him.

"She's gonna sit down on Craig's lap and dry hump him right in front of the whole church," Leslie dreaded, seeing the way Britney wrapped her hands around Craig's shoulders and began to ease her left leg across his thighs.

Instead of plopping her body completely down on top of Craig however, Britney continued across him, merely using his leg as a seat, allowing her to come face to face with Leslie once she sat down. As thankful as Leslie was that Britney wasn't going to fuck her husband right there in God's house, she was bewildered and scared having Britney's face directly in front of her own, to the point Leslie could taste the young girl's minty fresh breath each time she exhaled.

Britney had shielded Leslie's line of sight somewhat, but the married woman could still see the faces of the church members to her left and right seeming to close in around her, from the blue haired old ladies who had certainly never seen anything like this on Sunday to Britney's own parents who seemed unconcerned at their Daughter's provocative actions.

Leslie felt something warm and wet seep out against her chest as Britney reached out with her right hand and extended her open palm towards Leslie's flushed left cheek. The grinning young girl proceeded to rub her opened hand down the side of Leslie's face, then down her neck and over her collarbone before finally allowing her palm to come to rest over top of Leslie's left breast. Closing it securely around the milk-filled orb through the top of Leslie blouse, Britney squeezed at it as if it were her own.

"My God..take your hand off me," Leslie tried to yell and twist away from Britney, but her mouth had become nothing but cotton as Britney playfully kneaded her lactating bosom.

Her heart sunk even more when she saw Craig's hands slip under Britney's arms from behind and instant before his hands wrapped around the teenage girl's titties, massaging them lovingly through her top, right in front of his own wife.

Before Leslie could even begin gaining her bearings, she saw Britney's left hand come into view headed straight for the hem of Leslie's conservative sunday dress, which hung halfway between her knees and ankles.

As if clutched in the grip of a demon, Leslie couldn't move so much as an inch as the eager 19 year old whore's left arm disappeared further up her skirt. Leslie could feel Britney's soft fingertips traipsing up the goosebumped flesh of her legs as the heartless young woman used her wrist, almost like a crowbar, to wrench apart the married woman's thighs.

Leslie could see a huge and gleaming smile on her Husband's face as he peered over Britney's shoulder, watching the way his teenage lover's hand worked ever closer to his wife's crotch under her dress. Leslie's breath now rose as she desperately tried keeping her thighs pressed together under the insistent crawl of Britney's probing fingers.

Just before the girl's eager fingers made first contact with the embarrassingly wet patch of the silky material covering Leslie's vagina, what sounded like a needle being jerked loudly across and old vinyl record brought everything to a stop.

_____________________________

"WWWHHAAAAAA," Leslie croaked, her back springing off the bedsheets below.

She could feel her heart beating unmercifully in her chest as she took one deep breath after another in the darkness of her bedroom, finally coming to the realization that she'd just had the most vivid and disturbing dream of her life.

"I think I just sweated through the sheets," Leslie said to herself, thankful her Husband was still snoring, dead to the world beside her.

"And it feels like you peed too," another voice in her head added even though she quickly came to realize it wasn't urine that had moistened the sheet under her behind, it was the guilty flow of arousal that had seeped from her loins during the dream.

Lifting her knees and putting her head between them to try and make the pounding in her temples go away, Leslie found herself deathly afraid of falling back to sleep.

"I just caught Craig and Britney in the basement less than 12 hours ago and I'm already having nightmares about it," Leslie choked back tears. "Is this going to haunt me for the rest of my life?"

Just then she heard her baby start to cry a little from its crib for its early morning feeding. Never before had Leslie been so happy to crawl out of bed and do something to take her mind off sleep. Feeling the milky wetspots on her nightshirt, Leslie then knew what the moist sensation on her chest at the end of the dream had been, further adding to her disenchantment over the whole ordeal.

______________________________________

Two weeks had passed, but the mental anguish had only worsened for Leslie. While it seemed Craig had moved on from his frivolous, albeit stupid, fling with a loose girl from the neighborhood, Leslie simply hadn't been able to let it go.

She and Craig had resumed having sex. It had taken awhile for her to stomach trying to be intimate with him again after what he'd done, in fact Leslie was still sure she could even smell Britney's primal scent on Craig every time she got near him, but in a way that was part of the reason she was desperate to get him back in bed, to try and fight fire with fire to win back the man she loved.

Leslie had even found herself, admittedly awkwardly at times, trying to do things with her Husband that she'd never done in bed before, either out of decency or lack of flexibility just to show him how much she desired to make him happy. Bedroom hi-jinx didn't come easy for Leslie. Raised in a strict Catholic upbringing, even well into adulthood, she still always felt God was watching her every move and it made it infinitely more difficult to do the things for Craig in bed that she imagined Britney doing.

Craig seemed to be happy enough. He always had been previously with Leslie, or at least so she thought. In the end he always managed to get 'his', even to her detriment on occasion. The affair with Britney had forever put a crimp into that belief and as Leslie would wrap her legs around her Husband's back, trying with all her might to show him just how much she loved and wanted him inside her, she couldn't help wondering if he was picturing another woman writhing in pleasure beneath him. Leslie reasoned that worry would never go away completely and that added even more to her rapidly deteriorating sense of self.

The act of physical sex out of the way, it was during the times that should have her and Craig's post-coital serenity that hurt the most. The spiritual connection she had so much enjoyed during their first decade plus of lovemaking had been irrevocably damaged. Leslie found herself wanting more sex, even more than Craig could handle, in a blind and flailing attempt to regain some morsel of their previous state, but it just wasn't happening.

So instead, after Craig would fall asleep, Leslie would drag herself into the bathroom and cry, often staring deep in the vanity mirror over the sink in a desperate effort to find herself. As depressing as it was, it was still better than drifting off to sleep and taking the chance that Britney would show up once again in her dreams, with the sole and heartless purpose of taunting her.