Fit to Be Tied Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth returns to find an unpleasant surprise.
4.4k words
4.22
18.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: installment #2 I've tried to add in a little more *fun* but bear with me, it's harder to write then I thought it'd be. Also, I'm going to try really hard to stick to one point of view.

Special thanks to my editor, Visioneer. I'd be lost in a sea of sees without you.

Thanks for all the love and as always let me know what you think.

Xoxo -lizalicious

*****

Elizabeth returns to find an unpleasant surprise

The lights on the stage when out and the room lights became brighter.

It was only then that I realized just how wet I'd become. I'd never seen anything quite like that before, even in my late night trolling. I shifted, squeezing my thighs together, trying to dull the slow ache coming from my lower regions, and turned to face the man in the booth next to me. The low chuckle from Erik made goosebumps pop out all over my body.

"I see you enjoyed the show," he purred.

Narrowing my eyes I quipped back, "It was quite informative, but I take it you were watching something else?"

"Indeed." His smile broadened and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

My instincts told me that I should keep my thoughts to myself around this man, but it seemed my mouth intended to get the better of me.

"Well," I blurted. "Is it common practice here to corner the newbie, or do I need to use my defense skills on you as well?"

Erik gave another low chuckle as he took my chin in his hand again, stroking his thumb over my lower lip. "Although it would be entertaining to have you pressed up against me, I can think of several better ways." His eyes twinkled. "Besides, I think you like being cornered with me. And I think you should be more careful of what comes out of that pretty little mouth of yours or I think we can find something better to do with that as well."

His thumb kept brushing my lower lip and my tongue flicked out of its own volition, but before I made contact his hand was gone. The quickness with which he released my chin made me sway forward slightly. Damn, what the hell was wrong with me? Why was I swooning under this strange man's attention? Yah he was attractive the guy looked like a frickin movie star but... Hell, he'd hardly touched me. I blushed crimson and decided to change the topic.

"So," I said. "I take it that was one of the demonstrations Frank was talking about? Roz was amazing. Do they do that often?"

"So many questions," he smirked. "Tell me, princess, why did you really come here tonight?" The hand that had been on the back of the booth started softly playing with my blond hair.

"You know it's rude to answer a question with a question," I said.

His hand tightened in my hair bending my neck back ever so slightly, forcing me to stair directly into his ice blue eyes.

"Yes," he said, "but mine was so much more interesting." His voice was a low rumble that caused my muscles to clench as it reverberated through me. "If this is what you want, why do you fight so?" My scalp tingled as he tightened his grip further.

"I don't know." My voice was breathy as I panted out my reply. He bent my neck back further and leaned in close. His lips brushed against the tender flesh of my neck and his reply sent shivers down my spine.

"And wearing such a sweet invitation too..." His voice trailed off as he tugged on the tails of the bow around my neck.

He planted little kisses and nibbles on my neck and I reached up to push him off. He collected my hands in his free hand then pinned them against the table.

"Tsk, tsk. Stop pretending to be so modest," he whispered as he sucked my ear lobe into his mouth, nibbling gently. Then he pulled back, looking down into my eyes. "Keep your hands on the table, unless you want me to stop."

"OK," I stammered. He cocked an eyebrow at me as if in warning. Then I let out a whimper as he gave a little tug on my hair. "Y... ye... yes, sir."

"Good girl."

His lips continued their slow, tortuous route over my neck, alternating between soft kisses, licks, and nibbles. And his now free hand trailed up my arm before gently encircling the front of my neck. He squeezed then released to trail down the top of my breast. God I wanted to turn, to move my arms and relieve the awkward positioning. Hell, I wanted to allow him better access along his slow route of discovery.

His head dipped lower and he gently sucked on the delicate skin above my collarbone. A soft moan escaped my lips. And he began to trace along to top of my corset with his finger, searching for the rosy bud that was his next target.

I shifted toward him, then, not thinking, I turned more toward him to allow better access and placed my hand on his thigh. I whimpered as he released me so quickly. My eyes snapped open and my head was spinning at what had happened.

"No," I whispered.

Erik simply smiled and replied, "You broke the rule." And he slid out of the booth. "Besides I think it's time you head home before..." He gave me a devilish smile. "Well, before your first time becomes too interesting."

Erik offered me his hand and I looked down and noticed the sizable bulge in his pants. I took his hand, smiling coyly. Apparently, I wasn't the only one affected by what had happened in our booth. I took Erik's hand and, with that, he escorted me to the door.

"Think about what happened tonight and if you're still interested, come back next week."

Erik helped me into my coat then leaned in to kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear. "Oh, and if you are still interested, don't touch that pretty little pussy of yours till then."

I flushed at his comment and hoped that the two entry men hadn't heard.

"Um, thank you, for the drink." I managed to mumble. "And, until next time."

Erik gave me a wolfish smile, which made me blush again. I turned on my heel, trying to regain some of the dignity I entered this club with, and walked toward the door. Erik gave my ass a parting swat and I turned to glare at him as I walked out the door.

****

The next week seemed to drag on. I was plenty busy at the office but my mind was contemplating other things. I decided to meet up with Roz for brunch, hoping that would help me process the confusion about my experience with Erik.

Roz waved brightly and I joined her at a small corner table on the patio at Screen Door. I had been a little nervous about meeting in such an open location. I was scanning the patio when Roz broke through my reverie.

"Oh, calm down already," she said. "To anyone listening we're just two girls talking about men. Now come on, dish the dirty details."

I relaxed a little and we chatted about what had happened at the club. But if I'm being perfectly honest I don't know why I was drawn to Erik. Was what he did any different than what Daemon did? Was it the danger of what Erik's perfectly crooked smile promised? Or was it something else entirely?

"So do you ever worry about... well the show affecting your job or anything?" I asked.

"Not really. I used to but not anymore. I just make a point not to sign a morality agreement wherever I work."

"I wish it were that simple," I said. "Somehow, I doubt my patients would view it the same way if they found out."

"Well, you don't really have to worry about the community telling anyone. Everyone is a little at risk when you think about it. I mean there are a few lawyers, nurses, and high ups from Intel. It's not good for anyone if someone gets lippy about it, and that person would end up an outcast in an already outsider group."

I contemplated that while I filled her in on what had happened with Erik and we munched away on our meals.

"You know, I'm a little worried about you," Roz said while sipping her Bloody Mary.

"Really, why?"

"Well..." She drew out the word and took a deep breath. "Daemon and Erik aren't exactly friendly. And they're both a little like a dog with a bone when they're interested in someone."

My brows shot up.

Roz continued. "Just be sure you know what you want before you get too involved with either one. OK?"

"Because that isn't vague at all." I responded, dripping sarcasm.

Roz gave me a stern look. "Well, Daemon likes the fight and Erik likes to get back at Daemon any way he can. I just think you need to be careful to not get pulled into being a pawn. That's all."

After brunching with Roz I decided next weekend I should go to the club and figure out what Erik's game was. It was pointless sitting around and stewing about a man I hardly knew.

***

I sat on my Harley for a long time working up the courage to go confront Erik. I had just finished donning my mask when a sultry voice from behind me made me jump.

"Back for another taste?" Daemon was leaning casually against a wall; his white button up shirt had the sleeves rolled up. The material seemed to strain against the tan skin of his overly strong arms.

"Damn it! You scared the shit out of me." My voice was icy and my eyes narrowed as I swung my leg over my bike. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to appreciate those tight leather pants. But don't worry." He held his hands up. "I didn't see your face. Really though, what's the big secret, princess?"

"Well, it's really none of your business." I tousled out my hair then started walking towards the club. Daemon fell in step next to me.

"You know..." I said.

Daemon cut me off. "Easy, I just wanted to apologize for being an ass last week." He ran a hand through his messy mahogany hair. "Really I'm not a terrible guy." He gave me a slight, crooked smile. "Unless you'd like me to be."

I rolled my eyes and stopped to face him. "Really can we just drop it? I've been warned about you and I'm really not in the mood tonight. OK?"

He shrugged and we continued walking to the club. Daemon opened the door for me. What a man of contradictions...

I stepped into the entry and heard a bark of laughter from Frank.

"I thought we'd..." Frank's mood immediately changed from jovial surprise to speculation. Frank folded his arms across his chest as he gave Daemon a withering look. "Not exactly who I'd expect you to walk in the door with."

I could see the muscles in Frank's jaw clinch. I gave a dismissive wave of my hand towards Daemon. "He was lurking around in the shadows near where I parked. That's all."

Frank gave a "Hurmph."

Daemon just shrugged and I handed my jacket off to the coat check.

"No charge again princess," Frank said. "Erik's been waiting for you." He redirected his attention to Daemon. "I need to have a word with you."

It felt much warmer than last time, but then again that could have just been the all-leather outfit I had decided on. I collected a gin and tonic from the bar, then went over to a high top table to watch the demonstration unfolding on the stage.

A man wearing weathered jeans stood in the middle of the stage. His chest and six-pack seemed at odds with his salt and pepper hair. In one hand he held a riding crop and in the other the end of a leash. At the end of the leash was a stunning petite redhead clad in matching powder blue bra and thong. She was circling him as quickly as the point heels would allow her as he occasionally swatted her ass with the crop. He tugged on the leash and she stumbled.

"That's enough," the man said. "Now turn around."

The redhead faced the room and he stepped behind her. He quickly looped several lengths of rope around her chest, crisscrossing it around her breasts.

The rope made her breasts jut forward, and her breathing became more labored. He turned her around slowly like a ballerina. As her arms came into view, I could see the intricate woven knot pattern that secured her arms together from elbow to elbow, palms flat against one another.

The man was now kneeling and wrapping the rope around her waist, then through her legs, the occasional tug causing her to stumble toward him. He continued lacing the rope around and down her legs. Next, he turned her to face the room again and secured a few ropes from the ceiling to the ropes around her upper body. Then he slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

He gave her a slight push and she stumbled and lost her footing, but the ropes held her up. The ropes around her breasts appeared to tighten and she moaned softly. She regained her footing and he moved around in front of her, pulling down the thin fabric of her bra to expose her taught nipples.

The man grasped the little buds between his fingers and pulled the girl, who leaned forward trying to ease the pressure. Her lips parted with her shallow breathing. When he pushed her back, she lost her footing again, pulling her nipples free of the man's grasp. She let out a soft cry of pain as she swung trying to regain her footing.

This time I was sure the ropes around her breasts tightened as the orbs began turning pink.

The man allowed her to regain her footing, then ran his hand down her thigh. She shivered. He tied a long length of rope into an intricate pattern that laced around her left leg. He tossed the free end over something in the ceiling out of the light and started slowly pulling her leg up.

The man almost had her leg up next to her ear when I felt a presence behind me.

"Mind if I join you?" Daemon set his drink next to me.

"What do you want, Daemon?" I asked.

"What, I can't enjoy the company of a pretty woman? Besides those pants make your ass look amazing."

I shot him a dirty look. "Thanks, but I'm looking for someone."

"Right, well I don't think Erik is on the stage." He took a long sip of his drink and slithered his eyes over me.

Irritated, I moved to grab my drink, but Daemon placed his hand on mine.

"Can't take a little teasing?" His eyes dipped back to the ample cleavage my leather top gave me. Fuck it let him look.

"Ugg! You're just going to follow me around all night, aren't you?" I slipped my hand and drink out.

"Perhaps... or you could just enjoy the show with me." Daemon gave me a crooked smile.

"Fine." I took a large gulp of my drink. The guy could be persuasive and as long as he was keeping his hands to himself what's the harm. Besides, it's not like I'd located Erik, and the show was making me hot. "Is she a ballerina?"

Daemon considered the girl on stage. "You're interested in the shoes then?"

I could feel the heat of blush on my face and turned to the stage hoping to hide my reaction.

"Not exactly, she just makes walking in those, um, shoes look easy." I considered the couple on stage for a while. From the positioning of the redhead's leg the crowd had a clear view of the growing wet spot on her powder blue thong.

"So, What do you find interesting about the current show?" I asked, looking at Daemon who was no longer watching the show but rather staring at me.

"Plenty of things." He grinned at me. I shifted uncomfortably and returned my gaze to the stage. "Lets play a game." My head snapped to Daemon and I gave him my best glare. "Oh come on Princess; it's not like I asked you to get up on stage... although..."

"So not going to happen. And stop calling me princess." I crossed my arms and gave him my best 'well go on' face. Daemon just grinned at me while several seconds dragged on. "Oh come on out with it already," I said.

"Out with what, Princess."

"Your game... what is it." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Princess..." He drew the words out and I could feel my jaw tighten. "You tell me something about the show that intrigues you, and I'll tell you something intriguing in return."

I shook my head. "This sounds like a bad idea."

"You'll never know if you don't play. Besides, it could be a great idea."

"Fine. Go ahead." I rolled my eyes again and took another long pull on my drink.

"Ladies first. Oh, and you should stop rolling your eyes at me."

"Why is it that guys only say that when entering dangerous territory?"

Daemon chuckled, but didn't look like he was going to budge on the subject.

I sighed; why wouldn't Erik just show up already. "Well..."

I considered the girl on stage. Since we began our conversation, the man had stripped off her bra and thong. Judging by the shreds of blue fabric on the floor his coice of removal had been to tear or cut them off. Then set about methodically fucking her with a dildo on a pole. The man was standing behind her massaging her breasts and occasionally rolling her nipples between his thumbs. The girl's breathing was labored as she moaned with need. She was pushing her swollen breasts forward into the man's torturous hands as if she was begging for more.

"The rope. I guess. I mean, the color looks nice against her skin."

"and" Daemon prodded.

"well, uh... with all that rope she doesn't really have a choice to what happens. she just has to endure or enjoy it." I rushed.

Daemon's smile broadened, "Yes, but I think black would have been better than the hemp he used. Although the hemp would leave beautiful marks on YOUR skin judging by how easily you blush."

The images that shot threw my head only made me blush deeper. "OK, your turn." I managed to squeak out.

"I believe, Princess, I just told you something interesting." Daemon just looked at me with that cat that ate the canary look. And I stood there disbelieving while he continued. "But I suppose if I was tying you up, I would have done both legs, not just one."

I rolled my eyes again, "You are truly unbelievable."

"What?" he gave me a dramatic look. "You wanted something more interesting."

I gulped down the rest of my drink and made to take a lap to find Erik.

"Try the back corner near the restroom." Daemon doubled over in laughter. I shot him another look over my shoulder.

The guy was incorrigible and made me want to take a shower, but I figured his suggestion was as good as any, so I headed that direction. It didn't take long before I found Erik, and my jaw dropped.

He had his face buried in the ample chest of a Barbie-meets-bondage blond and, judging my the moaning and begging, his hand wasn't just on her leg. I was standing there frozen, mouth agape, when the girl noticed me.

"Enjoying the show?" she purred with a wicked grin.

And with that, I turned on my heel and left. I could hear Erik calling after me but I didn't care. I felt like such a fool.

I grabbed my jacket and rushed out, not stopping to put it on until I was at my Harley.

"Stupid, Stupid!" I chided myself. "What did you think, Elizabeth? That he was just going to be sitting in his club watching the shows. He owns a damn sex club." I was about to start in on another round of stupids when Daemon came running up.

"Hey, you OK?" Daemon asked.

"Really, Daemon? Leave me alone. You knew exactly what I'd see back there." I rounded on him. "I ought to slap you."

Daemon threw his hands up in defense. "Look, I just thought you should know. I'm sorry."

I clenched and unclenched my hands a few times. "Thought I should know what, Daemon?"

"Come on," he said. "There's a dive bar around the corner. Let me buy you a drink. It's not a good idea to ride when you're this upset."

I glared at him.

"Look," he said. "I'm sorry about the other week. I really didn't mean anything by it. Most newbies that come alone are just looking to be pushed around a little and for a one night stand. I didn't mean to cross a line. Come on, let me buy you a drink." He grinned. "Please, don't make me beg. I'm not very good at it."

"Fine," I said. He looked so earnest that I couldn't help smiling back. "But if you touch me, I'm gonna punch you."

"Deal," he said, and we headed off to the dive bar.

"And I'm gonna have to take my mask off, so I'm swearing you to secrecy."

"OK, Elizabeth."

I stopped, flabbergasted. " How did you know my name?"

12