Five Guys and I...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do guys want me to leave my heels, stockings and garter on?” I asked my retinue.

“On!” was the universal reply.

I smiled mischievously at them.

“Pervs.” I teased playfully. I got on my hands and knees on the bed, my cunt and ass waving in the air as I began to suck SC, preparing him. Because he was adequately hard, I pushed him onto his back and applied a rubber to him as well. It fit nice and snugly. I climbed on top of his cock, it slid into my still soaked pussy. I was surprised that I was still soaked as I tend to dry out even if I am turned on.

I began to straddle him slowly, and he closed his eyes in ecstasy. I leaned down and began to kiss him passionately. I had cleaned most of the cum off of my face, but still a trace must have been present in my mouth with the Merlot. He did not mind.

Enjoying this as I was, I did not notice John come up behind me. My ass was in the air as I slid around on SC.

“Oh yeah…” Stephen said, knowing what was about to happen.

John, who had lubed his cock up, slowly parted my ass, slowly working it in, his bareback cock creating wonderful friction with my ass..

“Oh fucking God, yeah…” I moaned…

John began to pick up-tempo slowly. Luckily, neither of them are huge—nice sized cocks, with very nice curves—so I was able to fit both into my tight ass and cunt. It took a while for the two of them to coordinate themselves, but John began to pick the tempo up with greater speed.

“Jesus…” I moaned. It felt so good. The shape of their cocks were hitting the absolutely right spots. I came almost without warning, shrieking as John began to pump harder and harder. His well-lubed cock pumped in and out of me as SC and I tried to keep up. My cunt was soaked, I was almost weeping in pleasure. John slapped my ass, as he held onto my garter for tempo. Then I noticed that Stephen had climbed in front of me, his cock ALREADY hard again. He rammed it into my mouth, and I swallowed eagerly. I could not much control my mouth, so he held it for me, controlling both the tempo and angle.

This went on for hours, seemingly. I noticed that SC was beginning to look a bit, ehh, bothered.

I pulled my mouth from Steve’s cock—“are you going to cum, babe.” I said to SC.

“Oh yeah.” He moaned.

I tried to pick up the tempo, as I approached orgasm again. The pleasure was sublime. John had his hand on my breast, and Steve played with my other.

“I’m gonna cum” Steve moaned.

This was going to be a problem of coordination. I have no idea HOW he did it, but John, although he’s not much taller than I, picked me off of SC, his cock STILL mainly in my ass, pulling me back. Luckily, the bed was very big, because he then pulled his cock out and spun me around, so I laid on my back. He then re-entered my ass with deliberation and pure sexual aggression, placing both of my legs over his shoulder, my heels again pointing to the ceiling.

I knew what he wanted to see and what I wanted to do.

“Finish in my mouth, boys.” SC stood up and joined Steve, both kneeling at opposite sides of my head. I opened my mouth, and somewhat theatrically licked my lips.

“Jeeeeeesssssuuuuuuussss!!!!!” SC nearly screamed as he jerked himself off for a second before shooting a load that went from my ear to my left tit. The second shot went even farther—to my stomach, hitting my arm as I rubbed my clit with ferocity as John continued to fuck my ass.

Stephen then shot his load directly into my open mouth. The second short, so John told me later, because I was beginning to lose myself in another orgasm, corresponded with SC’s third, both of which landed in my mouth at the same time.

I swallowed it all, or as much as I could.

Both of them collapsed on the bed as John continued to fuck my ass with great abandon. My clit was getting a little sore after I came again, so I gave it a rest, spreading the cum on my chest, playfully coating myself. John continued to pick up the tempo…”

“Oh yeah” he quietly said as he pushed me back further. I grasped his neck with my other arm as he continued to fuck me.

He shuddered greatly and the first load went deep into my ass. It felt splendid. He came in three or four more loads, filling my ass. It must have been leaking out of me…He collapsed on me momentarily, before getting up.

I needed a break from this. I was getting slightly sore, especially in my pussy. I sipped my wine, as I still lay mostly on my back. I turned back and LC was between my legs, his cock lubed up…I knew what he wanted, and my ass was as lubed as it could possibly be…

I sipped my wine and smirked…

“Fuck my ass.” I moaned, casting my legs apart as far as I could. He then entered me with his girth and I shivered in ecstasy at what else this night could bring.

12