Five Guys in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers

"Relax," Dan whispers. He rubs Josh's side and Josh relaxes a bit, letting Max struggle with a third finger. Josh makes a face and Dan squeezes his waist before pulling his leg up along his side. That helps give Max more space and his fingers fit much more easily, his knuckles rubbing up against Dan's dick inside of him.

"There we go," Max says. He starts fingering him properly then, adding more lube as Josh adjusts to accommodate to Max's fingers. He's a little uncomfortable maybe, but it doesn't hurt. Max uses his free hand to get his boxers off, tossing them away before lubing up his dick with the same hand. "Can you...?"

"Yeah," Josh says. He nods. "Go on."

Max pulls his fingers out and wipes his hand off on his leg before lining up with Dan, pressing up against him. Josh whines and nods him on eagerly, needing it, needing the stretch and his mouth falls open but no noise comes out as Max forces his way in. Dan moans and Max hisses a little bit for whatever reason. Josh is suddenly aware of the fact that he's sweating and his back is sticking to Dan's chest.

"Is this easier?" Max asks, holding Josh's legs up, and Josh nods. He's a little overwhelmed at the moment. Dan's still kind of rubbing his side reassuringly as Max sits up then leans over Josh, Josh's legs all pushed up out of the way and three pairs of hips all shoved together. Josh thinks about it a little too hard and moans, his head falling back on Dan's shoulder.

"Holy shit," Josh says. He squeezes his eyes shut.

"You okay?" Max asks.

"Yeah," Josh says. He looks down at Max. "It hurts but it's okay."

"You sure?" Max asks.

"It feels good," Josh insists, even as his eyes water over. "Just. Please."

Dan nods Max on and Max nods back. Max starts first, easing into it, just slow shallow movements at first. Josh breathes hard, trying to stay relaxed so he can enjoy it.

"You couldn't imagine how good this is," Dan says softly. Josh shivers, feeling a tear leak from one of his eyes. Max quickly pushes it away with his thumb.

"More," Josh breathes, despite his tears.

"More?" Max asks.

"More," Josh whines, pushing his hips at Max's and Dan's.

Dan adjusts his hips, holding Josh's still as he dicks up into him. Josh moans, finally getting close to satisfied. Max starts going for it too, kind of alternating with Dan at first but then it starts getting kind of messy. Dan is keeping one rhythm and Max is at another and Josh can't keep himself still or quiet. He just moans, a sob sneaking out once in awhile, eyes stung with tears. He reaches behind and grabs Dan's hair to keep his mouth close to his neck and the other hand scratches at Max's back.

"Oh god," Josh gasps.

Max braces himself with hands on Josh's shoulders, getting rougher now that he's sure Josh can take it. Josh is clinging to anything he can get a grip on - Max's arms, the sleeping bag, Dan's hair, one of their legs, anything. Everything is slick with sweat or lube, moans and Josh's quiet crying because it hurts but it feels so fucking good.

"Fuck," Josh hisses. "Shit. Fuck."

"You okay?" Max asks.

"Yeah fucking great," Josh gasps. "Harder."

"What?" Dan asks.

"Harder oh my fucking god," Josh moans. "Please. Need it. Harder. Just fucking give it to me don't hold back, please."

"God you sound hot begging," Dan sighs. He fucks up into Josh more roughly and Max grabs Josh by the neck, using the leverage to go harder. Josh moans sharply, almost smiling as he digs his fingernails into Max's shoulder, scraping down his back.

"Oh god, like that," Josh breathes, only a bit hindered by Max's grip. Max doesn't squeeze too hard but it's still turning Josh on, keeping him hard against Max's stomach. "Fuck. Cum inside me. Please. Give it," Josh pants, head dropped back over Dan's shoulder, totally overwhelmed.

"You want it?" Dan asks, voice low in Josh's ear.

"Oh god fuck yes," Josh gasps.

"Ask nicely," Dan says. Josh practically growls in need.

"Please," Josh whines. "I need your cum. Give it to me please oh fuck."

It's kind of quiet for a second aside from Josh's little "ah ah ah" noises and skin smacking against skin. Then Dan groans in Josh's ear and slows down and Josh can feel him cum. Dan dicks up into him twice more before slipping out of him. Josh sighs at the loss but when he looks up at Max, cheeks flushed, still lying back on Dan, Max cums pretty quickly, his fingers digging into Josh's neck as he fills him even more.

"Don't let that slip out," Max says breathlessly. He pulls out and Josh holds onto both loads, panting.

"Wait," Dan says. He gets out from under Josh and puts a cupped hand underneath Josh's thoroughly fucked hole. "Push it out."

"Why," Josh whines, wanting to keep it for himself.

"I said push it out," Dan says again, looking at him firmly. Josh sighs, maybe a bit reluctantly, but still lets it out into Dan's hand. Dan grins. "Look at that, Joshy." He holds his hand up and Josh sits up to look at the handful of cum. Josh bites his lip.

"Can I have it?" Josh asks.

"Take it," Dan says. Josh holds Dan's wrist and leans forward, eating out of Dan's hand. He purrs, tongue licking between his fingers to get every drop.

"Fuck," Max says. "I really was right."

"Shut up," Josh mumbles, wiping cum off his lips and pushing it into his mouth. "Are you gonna make me wank again?"

"Nah," Dan says. He leans down closes his mouth around Josh's cock, just the head. Josh moans loudly.

"Oh god," Josh gasps. "I can't."

Dan hums a bit, grabs a handful of Josh's balls. Josh can't help but grab Dan's hair and cum in his mouth before he can give him fair warning. Dan pops off without swallowing and grabs Josh and kisses him again, shoving Josh's cum into his mouth. Josh moans, licking into his mouth, drinking it down. Once Dan lets him go, Josh just slumps down into the sleeping bag, blissed out, smiling to himself. He looks up and Max and Dan.

"I think when Max came back in we were just going to snuggle," Josh says sleepily. Max laughs.

"I'm not so sure," he remarks.

"Shut up," Josh says. He grabs himself some sleeping bag to cover up in. Max grabs a blanket from his own sleeping space and lays next to Josh and Dan shares some of the sleeping bag with Josh. Max pulls over some sleeping bag for himself and throws over some blanket and Josh is already totally passed out by the time anyone can cuddle him properly.

"Think he'll be alright in the morning?" Max asks.

"I think so," Dan says. "He's pretty tough." Josh snores.

dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers
12