Five Long Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed back into bed with Tracie and they began making out as I rose slowly and made my way out of the room and towards completing the humiliating task I was assigned.

I drove over to Richard's apartment in the Hummer that used be mine but that Tracie had me sign over to Richard a week ago and proceeded to load all his belongings into the truck. I was embarrassed at having to walk by the doorman time and again dressed as I was loading boxes and clothes and belongings. Entering Richard's bedroom, I was shocked to see tons of framed pictures of Tracie in her younger days before I had met her. In some she was half naked, in others totally naked and yet in others her and Richard were dressed and in various different places on vacations. I wept as I sat there and realized that they had indeed known each other before we met. Slowly picking myself up off the floor I continued to move until the Hummer was packed tight with all of Richard's belongings and I started back home.

My cell phone rang and it was Tracie on the other end. "Sweetie, before you come home with all Richard's stuff we want you to swing by your office and pick up a package Richard needs. It's at the front desk."

"But Miss Tracie, I can't go into my office dressed like this! I..."

Click. The line went dead and I knew I had no choice. This was the life I'd chosen and there was nothing I could do now to go back. I hadn't been into the office and quite awhile and all I could hope for was that there might be a new receptionist who didn't know me and I could get in and out without being recognized. I pulled up in front of the office and scoped out the front door. I watched people go in and out and looking at my watch realized it was just a little past noon, which meant most people would be out at lunch. Opening the door of the Hummer I made a made dash for the lobby. How silly I must have looked in my pink leotard with the frilly waist, ballerina slippers, and tights entering the lobby of a major business. Entering the lobby I noticed the receptionist was on the phone and smiling as I approached her.

"Can I help you sir?" She said, in an amused tone.

"Yes, I'm supposed to pick up a package for Mr. Briggs."

"Oh yes, hang on one second, this phone call is for you I believe." She handed me the phone and I slowly put it to my ear.

"Hello." I spoke rapidly into the receiver wanting all this to be over. I was greeted with Richard's voice on the other end.

"Hey sweetie I gave the receptionist instructions that she's not to give you the package and you're not to leave until you sing her a little song. So get on your toes and sing I'm a little teapot, and you can have the package and get out of there." Click, the line went dead again. I was mortified, but could see by the look on the receptionists face that she knew exactly what I was just told. Handing her back the receiver, I tried to save face. "You're probably wondering what all this is about, you see I lost a bet and this is the payback." She grinned and evil grin and said, "You're so full of shit it's not even funny. Mr. Briggs told me the whole story and said I'm not to give you this package or let you leave until I get my song."

Damn it! Once again I was caught and had no way out. I knew that every second I stood in the lobby I was closer to having someone I knew from my previous life come in and discover me. I also knew that if I disobeyed Richard there would be hell to pay when I got home. Begrudgingly, I stood on my tiptoes and began to sing, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle [one hand on my hip], here is my spout [my other arm out straight] When I get all steamed up, hear me shout. Just tip me over and pour me out! [leaning over and tip my arms out like a spout] I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true. Here's an example of what I can do I can change my handle to my spout [switching my arm positions and repeating tipping motion] Just tip me over and pour me out!"

The receptionist roared with laughter and handed me the package and I raced out of the lobby to the security of the Hummer. Closing the door and looking at my reflection in the mirror, I could see tears streaming down my face and more curious and erection poking through my leotard. Tracie and Richard truly had found a trigger in me, knowing that the humiliation I endured aroused and excited me and that there was nothing I wouldn't do for them now. Putting the Hummer into gear, I headed for home and whatever waited for me there.

Chapter 4

After moving Richard into the house things went from bad to worse. That night, after washing and pressing all his clothes and hanging them in what used to be my closet I was called into the living room. I knelt with my hands folded on my legs and viewed Richard and Tracie sitting on the couch in their matching silk robes. The package I had picked up at the office earlier in the day lay on the coffee table. Richard picked it up and took out a thick sheaf of papers and glanced through them.

"We're going to need you to sign these." He thrust the papers at me and dropped a pen on the coffee table. Slowly, I started to pick the papers up and read through them when I felt a hard, stinging slap across my face. "I said sign them!" His face was beat red and he was screaming at me.

"What are they Master Richard?" I asked meekly.

"Look, wimp, they're papers that say you are turning everything you have over to me. Tracie and I figured that since you're our slave now and we pretty much have control over everything you own, we might as well make it all legal. Now sign." He threw the pen at me and it bounced off my head causing laughter to erupt from both of them.

I picked up the pen and began signing where Richard indicated by the yellow sticky notes. From what I could read as I scanned each page, I was signing over my house, cars, boats, stocks, bonds, savings, checking, pretty much everything I owned. As I signed my name to each piece of paper, I suddenly began to feel freer than I've ever been in my life. Free from the strains and burdens of all the business and dog eat dog world I'd been used to. Suddenly my life was simple; I only had to serve Tracie and Richard. Their happiness was my purpose in life. And for whatever reason I began to cherish it and I felt myself growing hard.

Tracie laughed, "Look honey he's getting hard signing his life away!!"

Richard stood and looked down at me. "Good I like the fact that you already know your place around here. As I signed the last paper, he took his huge cock out and slapped me across the face with it. "Now suck it bitch! Show me how grateful you are to be my slave and to have me take over your life."

I took his magnificent cock in my mouth and sucked. I must have sucked for at least a half an hour before I heard him begin to grunt and pull my head toward him forcefully. Before I knew it he was shooting his load deep into the back of my throat, I obediently swallowed every drop. When I had milked him dry he let go of my head and pushed me to the floor. "Well that's a good start bitch. Now listen, we own you bitch. You have nothing. No money, no place to stay, no food, nothing unless we give it to you, so your job is to make sure we're happy and always pleased or you'll be out on the street in no time. Understood?"

"Yyyyyeeeesss Master Richard," was all I could mutter.

Things began to worsen after that day. Each morning I would rise at five o'clock and begin my work. I would be punished either by being beat with one of Richard's belts, or thick wooden paddle Tracie had purchased. No matter what I did it was never right and I found soon that I was being punished for the slightest indiscretion, such as not tying a perfect knot in Richard's shoelaces. Once for forgetting to remove the tea bag from Tracie's cup, I was made to walk around the house all day with the tea bag up my ass and was severely beaten for letting the tea drip down my legs.

Another one of Tracie's favorite things to torture and humiliate me was her milking game as she liked to call it. It consisted of Tracie and usually Richard when he was present, to call me into the room, and with me naked she would have me stand on my toes with my legs spread wide apart. As I stood in this position it became painful to withstand for any length of time. However, she would sometimes make me stand that way for an entire episode of her favorite television show. And then the ultimate torture would begin. Tracie had trained me cum without ever touching my cock. In this position she would lightly stroke my balls with her fingernails trailing them up and down my balls. I would immediately become hard (well as hard as I get) and within seconds I would shoot a load all over. Richard and Tracie would roar with laughter as they watched me standing on my tip toes with cum shooting out of my cock without anyone touching it. Soon this became the 'entertainment' at dinner parties and cocktail hours. Guests would roar with laughter as I performed like a circus animal. I must admit, that I loved and craved the excitement it brought me.

Tracie and Richard joined a health club and she would meet him there after work and they would both work out. Upon returning home they would usually shed their sweaty workout leotards and spandex shorts throwing them wherever they felt like it and I would have the duty of helping each one of them shower. Sometimes Tracie would be especially cruel, making me smell and lick her armpits before getting in the shower, other times I would have to suck and lick her toes prior to her shower. Richard on the other hand, would peel off his sweaty spandex shorts and have me crawl between his legs and lick and suck his cock. This became a humiliating ritual on workout nights. It was on one of these nights that Tracie decided it would be even better for them and more humiliating for me if I were to accompany them to the gym. One day she brought home a bright red, high cut leotard for me to wear to the gym. Knowing better than to protest, I donned the outfit and meekly drove the car to meet them that first day. Upon entering the gym with Tracie and Richard I was greeted with jeers and laughter and whistles from what I was to find out was an all male gym (Tracie was the only female; because Richard owned the gym). Needless to say, this was an exclusive invitation only gym consisting of Richard's friends and workout buddies.

I was made to go from station to station and introduce myself as Richard's bitch and inform each man that I was there for his use in any way he saw fit. The commands came fast and furious. I spent the entire time there, running from station to station getting one person water, a towel for another, helping yet another in the shower. All the time I ran around in my high cut red leotard I was greeted with whistles and snaps on my ass from towels that left my ass cheeks red and burning and tears flowing down my face.

The shower scenes were all you would expect and then some. I washed guys off and sucked their cocks and soaped up their bodies the whole time knowing my wife Tracie and Richard were standing in the door watching. That first day I left the gym, soaked with water, sweat, and cum, and raced home to make sure I arrived before Tracie and Richard. I could hear them talking and laughing as they walked into the house and spotted me and both burst out in laughter. Richard walked over to me and I immediately knelt before him as I was required to do. "You were a good little bitch today. I think you're finally catching on."

"Thank you Master Richard," I said with my head bowed.

Tracie made her way over to me and pulled her leotard aside. "Richard fucked me hard at the gym and I've got his lovely cum all up inside me, you need to clean me out and be gentle I'm sore." Gingerly, I stuck my tongue out and began licking her gently tasting a mix of sweat, cum and Tracie's juices. Looking up I watched her and Richard making out, as he began to stroke his cock, I knew what was about to come.

Chapter 5

So the months have turned into years and my role in life and in my relationship with Tracie and Richard has been cemented. Nowadays I simply accept what comes my way and know that whatever Tracie and Richard demand of me is the best thing for me. Richard has let go of the entire janitorial staff at his office and I am now doing the work of four people cleaning the office building many time late into the night. The staff, all of which used to work for me and respect me, now look upon me and laugh. They see me coming into the building wearing some ridiculous outfit Richard and Tracie have picked out for me and they laugh and point, and all I can do is bow my head in shame. Last week while on my knees cleaning the bathroom floor I heard the door open and footsteps walking up to the urinal and then I heard a familiar voice of one of my old employees who has now been appointed Richard's second in command.

"Well well if isn't the old president of our company! Times get tough and you have to start cleaning toilets?"

Meekly, I bowed my head thinking how ridiculous I must have looked kneeling in the middle of the men's room scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees wearing a pair of pink pantyhose and pink leotard with a tiara and pink ballet slippers. "yyyeess Sir." Was all I could manage as a response.

"Well I need a little help here so why don't you come over and give me a hand."

I made my way over to the urinal and didn't have to be told what he wanted I reached inside his pants and removed his cock. "That's a good little bitch," he said, as I pointed his cock at the urinal and he began to piss. I felt some of the urine drip down onto my hand and roll down my arm, but didn't dare move as I had been punished severely for this once and wasn't able to sit for a week. Once he was finished, I shook his cock gently to make sure there was no urine left on it and began to put it back in his pants when he stopped me. "Suck it."

Without a word I obediently took his cock in my mouth and began to suck. I could feel his strong hand grasp the back of my head and pull me into him. Faster and faster he stroked his cock into my mouth fucking me until I felt him tighten up and groan. "I'm gonna cum bitch and you're gonna drink ever drop and if you spill one drop I'm gonna beat your ass." Warm loads of hot semen erupted from his cock and splashed the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and drank it all in swallowing every last drop. Once he was finished cumming he pushed me roughly onto the floor, put his cock back inside his pants and walked out.

I lay there curled up in a ball, degraded, humiliated, devastated, humbled, and yes last but not least aroused, hard and excited. For this was my life now and I loved it.

THE END

12