Five Women Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the Tampon in my hand and carried it up the stairs. I went down the hall to my bedroom and got a very nice surprise. There, in my big king size bed, were the two twins as I had speculated and also an additional three sleeping beauties. There were women's clothes scattered all over the floor. I noted with silent joy that there were five bras but, I counted only three women's panties.

Then Marsha, who was lying on the outside of the other sleeping beauties, came out of her slumber. She sat up, dropping the bed cover exposing her fine young perky tits. She said, "It's about time you got home, you big stud. We girls decided to take you up on your hot whirlpool and getting naked proposal. But we couldn't figure out how to start the Jacuzzi."

"So, we all sat around drinking your beer and whisky. We made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The food made us sleepy, so we went to bed hoping you'd get home soon."

By now, with us talking, the other young ladies were waking up. They all sat up bearing their naked beautiful breasts to me. Four white gals with pink pointy nippled tits proudly thrusting out and one outstanding brown gal in the middle with the biggest pointed hottest tits of them all.

I remember thinking that the dark skinned Ruth didn't need to wear a brassiere; she didn't need the support. Her very lovely big brown knockers stood straight out with no drooping at all. No wonder her tits had stuck me in the chest while we were dancing. I hoped they were natural.

This colored young lady had at least four-inch around areolas which covered the whole end of her breast. Her nipples were as big around as my ring finger and stuck up a half-inch from the middle of her big pancake size areolas. Her areolas and nipples were almost midnight black in color.

My mouth stared to fill with saliva thinking about getting my tongue on her outstanding tits. God, I couldn't wait to get them in my mouth. I wondered if they tasted like the delicious dark chocolate that they looked like.

Then another girl woke up and she said, "Michael, where have you been all this time? Is it too late to see you masturbate and jack off that big prick of yours? I want to see you cum and shoot out your white stuff."

Then the third girl said, "Get your pants off Mike and let's see that penis that the twins have told us so much about."

Sally spoke up, "Come on, get naked man, and get in bed so we girls can get up on you and ride your super nine-incher cowboy style like my sister and I used to."

"Hey man, don't you remember doing that with me and Marsha?" Sally asked.

Then Sally reached over and lit up a hand rolled joint from the bedside ash tray. She inhaled a big breath into her lungs and then passed the marijuana to her sister to take a drag. Marsha took hers and then passed it to the other girls. Only Ruth did not take a few drags off the big hand rolled joint.

I refused a drag also and thought to myself, "So, the two hot twins were now turning into some kind of hippy smoking pot heads. I thought their dress and mannerism was a little different tonight at the club. Oh well, if grass made these girls hornier and they wanted to fuck more, so much the better for me."

Sally went on, "Mike, you were the man two years ago when you shoved that big dick up our twin assholes. Oh, girls, did I mention that he is really good at butt fucking too? If you have never tried it up your ass yet, you have got to let super stud man here fuck your bunghole. Oh, come on Michael, get stripped and show us that big mother fucking cock of yours."

I thought that very sexy Sally was still the dirty mouthed little cunt that she had always been and a college degree had not changed that. I just hoped that mouth of hers still liked my cock.

So, I quickly stripped down to my underwear while looking at five pairs of tits all in a row pointing at me. My almost fully erect cock was starting to stick out of the pee flap on my boxer shorts. My big nine-incher was getting so hard that I had some trouble taking off my boxers. Then I got up on my knees on the foot of the bed.

My cock stood proudly as I stroked it up until it slightly curved upward and its big mushroom shaped head stated to leak pre-cum. I said, "Look girls, at my ready weapon in the over head mirrors. His big purple head means he is ready for war with your sweet cunts."

When building my bedroom I had done my whole ceiling and two walls in mirrored 12-inch tiles. Most girls I bedded got an extra thrill when they could see themselves getting fucked.

And, I always thought that it was so very sexy looking in the ceiling mirrors when I was spread eagle on my back solo masturbating. There is something extra sexy about seeing myself spraying hot cum up and down my stomach and chest.

But tonight I was not just going to ejaculate out on my belly for these five beauties. I had other plans on where I'd shoot all my sweet good tasting cum. I planned to deposit as much of my white sticky stuff down as many girls throats and into their tight cunts as my nuts would give up.

I then produced the blood covered Tampon. I held it up by its little string and said, "Which one of you hot little foxes left this little calling card for me." They all laughed and started to giggle but no one confessed. I then held it up to my nose by its string and sniffed it and said, "It smells so good, just like cotton candy." Then I popped it on to my tongue and in my mouth and started to chew greedily on it. And the girls all yelled out in glee.

With the cotton in the back of my mouth, I asked again, "Which one of you has the hot cunt that this rag was in little while ago." I then pushed it out on my tongue and showing the girls my bloody stained saliva filled mouth. I told them, "This cherry candy is ever so tasty. Come on, tell me which one of you is menstruating so I can get down and give your hot runny cunt a good licking."

The girls all started to shriek with laughter but still no admissions. I pulled the sheet down to the girls' feet. Sally and another girl had shaved pussies. Marsha's panties were off too with her hairy bush showing. One of the other girls was still in her panties and then there was the lovely brown skinned Ruth in red silky panties.

Now, I still didn't know who was in her menstrual cycle and who had left that blood filled gift for me. Maybe I had two menstruating women in my bed tonight. Could I get that lucky?

I asked the white girl with the panties, "Are you having your period?"

She said, "No, I just didn't want to go to bed entirely naked with the twins. I am not bi like they are. Beside I feel a little uneasy in bed with four other girls."

The Sally said, "Hey gal, don't knock it until you've tried it. I really give a mean head job to both girls and boys. And I never had another girl complain either."

With the panted white girls answer, I then turn and dived into and between Ruth's long legs. I tried to pull down her panties. Oh, how I wanted this beautiful and so luscious black woman so much.

Ruth stopped me and said, "No, please, I can't have any sex because I am the one you is having my period."

So, now I knew who had left me the trinket on the stairs. Then I told her, "You sweet and innocent girl, you're the Tampon jokester." I went on, "Ruth, dear, at this time of the month you should be very aroused and want sex even more. I will bet that your hormones are just raging through your body right now."

Ruth said, "Oh, man, they truly are. I do want you to fuck me with that big beautiful prick between your legs, white boy. You know that I have never done it with a white guy before. But, I always thought that you men didn't like to put it into a woman who menstruating. Won't it be a mess when I get my blood all over your cock and onto the bed sheets?"

I said, "Let the mess be a dammed! A few blood spots on these sheets will not hurt. We might have to change the bed linen several times before I am through with you five sexy women."

I then pulled down Ruth panties and got my first up close look at a colored woman's cunt. Above her pussy was very black and extra kinky hair that was neatly trimmed. She had the loveliest shaved skin on either side of her vagina opening all the way up her ass cheeks. Her cunt was long lipped and was already starting to blossom and open its blood filling labia lips. Her vagina opening and her outer lips were as dark as her areolas and nipples.

There was a small white string coming out of her pussy folds from her recently placed Tampon. I placed my two thumbs into her vagina opening and spread her inner lips open. What a contrast in color. Her inner lips and the start of her love canal was a very pink color just like any white girl I had ever had.

How could anybody be a racist or anti-Black and think that we whites were any different than the black people after seeing the inside of this black girl's beautiful cunt. They sure looked the same to me. I remember thinking; does a colored gal's cunt taste any different than white pussy? I was about to find out.

At that moment, for some reason, a feeling of pride came over me. I felt honored that I was about to lick and suck on my first black woman's sweet and delicious cunt.

I had my face right up to her cunt which was running wet with her fresh juices. Then Ruth took hold of the sides of my head and push me down on to her snatch and said, "Don't play with my pussy just eat me, white boy." I took hold of her Tampon string with my teeth and pulled it out of her vagina. A few small drops of her pussy juice streaked with her blood came out with it.

I stuck out my tongue and made it as rigid as I could, then I buried it deep into her cunt. I worked my tongue back and forth. Her cunt juices had the tangy taste her blood. It was different but still delicious. Like fresh cut clover on a spring day with an over taste of iron from her blood.

Oh, how I loved to taste a young cunt's juicy secretions. I am getting hard sitting here while writing as I think about how a young girl's runny snatch tasted. Oh, to be young again.

I moved up to Ruth's swelled clitoris and started to suck on her most sensitive appendage. Her clitoris was pinkish in color and out from under its black skinned protective hood. Her clit was bigger than most women's I'd known. It grew bigger as I gave her several very wet licks until it swelled out and protruded from her body about a half an inch.

Just like almost every woman's clit, Ruth's love button looked like a very small penis. Hers was big enough to take your finger and jack it like a man's cock. I thought that I was going to have to jack off this extra special black woman soon.

Ruth started to chant her pleasure over and over again in little animal sounds. At the same time I felt someone's mouth on my hard dick. Then I could feel hands playing with my nut sack. I looked over my shoulder and saw one girl had got up between my kneeling legs and was on her back under me sucking hard on my very erect cock and the other young lady was playing a tune on my nuts. They were making my lower half come alive with pleasure. I didn't know how long I could hold off my first climax.

Then I looked to my side where the two twins were going at each other in a women's 69 position. They were making squealing sounds as each of their mouths had a sweet sisterly cunt to chew on. Marsha and Sally were lost in their own girlish pleasures.

I continued to suck on Ruth's clit and cunt until she started to shake and shudder and went into her first big climax of the night. She just screamed out the 'fuck' word over and over again.

The two other girls were really doing the number on my cock and balls. I started to climax right behind my black gal. I blew a very big load of cum in one gal's mouth.

Then I turned over on my back and lay with Ruth while we caught our breath. Then Ruth said, "I have never sucked a white boy's cock before." Then she bent down and took my now softening prick in to her mouth.

I pulled another girl over to me; the one who just had me discharge my big load of tasty cum into her mouth. I kissed her long and hard and tasted the leftovers of my man seed in her mouth.

Then I had her throw her leg over my head and sit down on my mouth where I started to lap her cunt. In just a little bit I brought her to a climax and she started to thrash about. Then Marsha and Sally beside us started to cum. Man, these gals, much to my delight, were all very easy climaxers. Maybe if I cold hold off cumming to often, I could get to all five of them before we had to get some sleep.

I was not through with very hot colored woman yet or maybe it was Ruth who was not yet finished with me. She got me hard again with her mouth. In fact, I found that I had just begun making her happy. She said, "Michael, I have got to have nine-incher in me. But baby," she said, "I have never had a cock so big before, so go easy and don't hurt me."

I then kneeled between her long dark legs. I raised them up over my shoulders and placed cock just into her cunt love canal. Very slowly I eased it in her pussy. Deeper and deeper I went, going just an inch at a time. Every inch or two I stopped let her cunt expand and adjust to me. She just shut her eyes and kept repeating, "It feels so good." Then I was in her all the way to my nut sack and Ruth growled and kept repeating, "Oh I feel so full, it's so good, so good, Michael."

Then I felt a mouth on my nut sack again. And something warm trying to enter my rectum. I looked over my shoulder and saw one of the gals down between my legs sucking on my testicles. She had sucked up my left ball all the way in to her mouth. Then there was another girl, it was Sally, was licking and sticking her tongue up my asshole. I said, "No, no, girls I have got to last. I want to do all of you before we can sleep. It's too soon for me to cum for the second time yet." So, they wisely backed off.

Since my earlier years I've gotten very good at holding off until my girl or women partners had cum. If I put my mind to it, I can pound away in a woman's tight cunt for over a half hour before cumming. It isn't unusual for my partners to have several climaxes to my one.

So I then pulled almost all the way out of Ruth's hot running sweet hole. The shaft of my hard cock was covered with little blood streaks up and down its sides. Then I plunged way up to my nuts again.

I did this eight or ten times and Ruth let out a loud grunt of pleasure every time I hit bottom. I then started to rub and play with her clitoris with one hand while with the other I pulled on her big nipples. After maybe my tenth lunge into her very hot cunt she had another big orgasm.

I did not cum and I stayed fully erect and very hard. I rested deep down in her hot, bloody, slippery cunt and asked her, "My beautiful hot black girl do you want more." She said, "Oh, good god, yes, I have never been this full before and your cock makes me feel so good."

So, I drove once again deep, right up to my nut sack, into her hot runny cunt, but this time Marsha and another girl were sucking on her big black nipples. Hot big titted Ruth had another orgasm and then another.

I pulled out of her and kneeled between her legs with my love machine sticking straight out over Ruth's chocolate brown body. She said, "Jack off your cock Michael, cover my tits with your cum."

But before I could start on my cock with my hand, Marsha reached around me from behind me and grasped my hard dick just under its big purple mushroom-shaped head. She started to stroke my already slicked-up cock with Ruth's pussy juices streaked with her red blood.

Marsha pumped my cock up over the glands on my cock head and back down the shaft to my nut sac. She did this expertly several times. Every time she got up to the head of my cock she would hesitate just a little and do something special to my hard member.

Marsha was really an expert at jacking off men as I had found out a few years ago. So that night she put her hand over my cock end and squeezed it hard almost where it began to hurt. Then she'd drop her fingers to the bottom of the head glands and twist her finger back and forth across frenulum spot, that most sensitive spot just under and behind my cock head.

The big bushy haired pussy twin would twist and turn her hand and finger around my dick squeezing hard each time. And, each time I would grunt out an animal sound of pleasure.

God, Marsha was good at jacking me off; almost as pleasurable as when I was alone and beating my meat. And that is really saying something, as I truly just love to give myself great sexual gratification by masturbating.

Of course, I did not last very long. Nor did I want to stop my climax as Marsha shoved me right over the cliff with her marvelous hand technique. I grunted aloud, "Here cums, my volcano is erupting."

I blew out large rope of my sticky pearly white cum on Ruth's big pointy brown tits, then another to the same landing spot. I moved up closer and let go two more squirts of cum on Ruth's wide grinning face. She opened her big lipped mouth just in time and I let the last of my cum shoot into it.

That was of maybe my biggest climaxes ever. So much cum came out my cock end. Maybe it happened because I had just put my hard shaft into my very first colored gal's cunt and she'd also let me cum all over her.

When we were through, Ruth just lay there grinning with my white jizz all over her exquisite knockers and face. Marsha started to lick off all my cream on her tits. I went for the sticky mess on her face. I finished with a big wet thank you tongue kiss. Ruth returned the kiss almost giving me a tonsillectomy with her tongue.

I told Ruth, "You said, sweet thing, that you thought that you were going to make a mess because you were bleeding from your period, but, I think I outdid you. Your beautiful chocolate brown body made me so hot, I felt like I came a gallon just now. But I know I didn't, maybe three good ounces. I did eject a lot of cum even though I'd previously climaxed. That had to be one of my better ejaculations, because it sure felt like a gallon."

I lay down on a pillow and rested with five naked ever so hot women's bodies by my sides. It was getting light outside, but, these super hot vixens were not through with me yet. The first girl who had her hot mouth on my cock at the start of all of this did it again. She said, "I know I can get you hard again for your third erection because you haven't had your big cock in me yet." She did and we did.

I laid on my back while the two other white girls and Sally rode me cowboy style, each to their own climax. When I am on my back and a woman is riding my hard prick this way, I can last for a very long time.

Finally, Sally was on me and her twin Marsha sat down on my face and put her very hairy cunt on my mouth. Then the twins pulled and twisted each others tits.

I was giving one sister a big cunt licking and ramming my cock all the way up the other twin's uterus. Both twins had another mind blasting orgasm then and there.

Throughout all of this, I did not cum for the third time. I was still hard and but the girls were pretty much all climaxed out. So, they took turns sucking my cock and balls trying their best to get me off again. I was still standing up hard and erect but, for the life of me, I could not cum. Maybe it was because I had climaxed so extra hard that second time when I'd cum on Ruth's tits.

Then Sally got into her purse and took out a finger thin little nobly butt plug about six inches long. She got some of my lube out of the night stand beside my bed. She then greased it up along with my asshole and showed it in to its hilt. Of course that did it and I came with a loud grunt and for the third time I started to cum. This time I made a pretty good picture by spraying my sticky white cum on several of my ladies.