Flames of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out he was able to do just that, and I manage to climax just after he does, crying out as I feel him tense up inside of me, both of our bodies straining as he deposits his genetic information into me. I'm on the pill of course, so no worries there, but for several minutes I forget all about anything but the incredible all-encompassing satisfaction that is flooding over me. My pussy explodes like a bomb, and I feel as though I'm drowning in a sea of happiness as I lay there forever with Jamie collapsed on top of me, but alas it was not to be.

Jamie jerks, startled out of what would have been a wonderful post-sex-coma.

"What was that?!" he asks, jumping. "Something just touched my leg!"

"Like what?" I ask dopily. I'm still glowing from my twin orgasms. Jamie's dick is still throbbing radiantly within my loins.

"That!' says Jamie, alarmed. He sits up, sliding out of me deliciously, and I fall backwards onto my ass.

But I don't fall down on my ass. I fall down on my tail.

I leap up out of the bed, and the tail follows me. I spin rapid circles and it trails behind me.

It's black, scaly, and reptilian. It matches my panties perfectly... in fact its growing out of them!

My first reaction is of course to take off the panties.

"What's going on?" asks Jamie loudly, panicking.

"I don't know!" I shout back, fumbling with my fingers to remove the panties. This has gone straight from fun to scary. "Help me!"

Jamie gets to his feet immediately, and rushes over to help me remove the black snakeskin, his erection still stiff and demanding against all odds, but I don't give it a second thought.

"I can't get it off!" I cry, panicking.

"Don't worry," Jamie reassures me, exploring the boundaries between my waist and the leather. "It looks like it melted to your skin or something."

"What!? Leather doesn't melt! And what about this?" is ask gesturing to my tail. I accidentally knock a lamp off a nightstand, the slender appendage moving like a bullwhip.

"I don't know," he admits, "Just help me get this off you."

I nod my head, not trusting myself to speak. Then a strange pang hits my lower belly.

"Oh!" I say in surprise, then feel a flush of heat like a furnace. "Oh God I feel really funny," I breathe.

"Where?!" he asks, alarmed.

"Oh make it stop!" I cry, crossing my legs as my knees nearly give out. "What's happening to me? My puss-AH!?"

"Try to hold still." he says calmly, then grabs hold my wrists and pulls my hands away from my pussy.

"Somebody please help me!" I beg, tears forming in my eyes as I struggle in Jamie's grasp. "Oh GOD JAMIE MY PUSSY! IT FEELS SO-ARGH! HOLY HELL!"

But Jamie freezes, and as I look down at myself I freeze too.

My pussy... it looks like it's joined seamlessly with the panties, my skin has fused with the black, scaly leather, but moreover: it doesn't look human anymore.

"What the hell is that?" I whisper, shaking with desperate need. I need to fuck someone now! How can I be this horny!?

But before both of our eyes it changes further. My pussy is changing!!

My eyes widen in denial as I watch my pussy change shape, the feeling of which only drives my mind deeper into the thralls of maddening horniness. My pink flesh poofs up and pushes the slit in the scales farther and farther apart until I'm splayed wide by involuntary muscles and my sex paints an easy target against the black leather. My clit disappears altogether, and my vaginal canal moves from the bottom to the middle, puckering tightly, becoming a bulls-eye almost impossible to miss. Slick, sweet smelling fluids begin to gush from me and I cry out breathlessly as convulsions rack my body, but I don't dare touch it to satisfy the burning need that is even now growing beyond anything I have ever known. My entire body begins to ache for sexual release from this agony. I fall backwards onto the bed, my legs splayed wide, my tail snapping back and forth, and I can only gasp over and over for breath. What is this thing!?!?

"Ah!" shouts Jamie, but not because of me. He's stopped paying attention to me entirely in fact, and I look up from my warped body to see the reason why.

His dick, still glistening from our sexual fluids, is rampantly erect, and he's clutching it as if in pain.

"Holy Fuck!" he shouts, groaning as I see his dick visibly swell a little bigger as blood engorges him member further. His manhood swells again before both of our eyes.

"I can't make it stop!" he shouts at me. Then falls to his knees as his dick pulses again.

"Aaargh!" he yells, clutching his man-hood. Already it's an inch longer than it should be. "Oh my GOD WHAT THE HELL?!"

I'm on the verge of a breakdown. My pussy feels so... and I'm... and Jamie is... I can't stand it!

"Jamie!" I practically scream. "I need you to fuck me!" This impossible lust is beyond anything I have ever known. I'm being driven insane by my own body!

"Are you kidding?!?" he shouts back, groaning through clenched teeth as his dick throbs steadily, and with each throb his dick visibly lengthens. It's already an inch longer than it ought to be.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?!" I scream back at him.

He looks up at me and sees that my skin is starting to turn black, and scales are starting to spread outwards from where my panties and bra were, although both no longer exist. All that remains is my scaly skin, vibrantly hot and sensitive, as my pussy practically screams at my brain that it needs sex. I reach down and try desperately to masturbate... but without a clit I quickly find that I can't stimulate myself to orgasm this way, and my fingers are far too small to orgasm through penetration. I'm shaking with frustration as I try to find a way to satisfy myself while I watch Jamie have his troubles of his own.

I said before that Jamie was already a massive eight inches big in the bedroom. He definitely never left me wanting...

But now his dick is exceeding ten inches, and it's still growing!

Jamie falls onto his ass as the changes start to become more physical. The head of his dick rapidly flattens, his glans disappearing, forming a sharp, clean angle. As it grows further in length the shaft changes shape too, becoming perfectly smooth and graceful.

When his dick has become a ridiculous 12 inches long, however, things start to accelerate. The very tip of his dick turns pitch black, and the unnatural color spreads down the skin of his manhood until it reaches his balls and his groin. It stops before it spreads to his legs or past his waist.

But his balls... they practically explode in size, each quickly becoming the size of tenis balls. Agony is written plainly on Jamie's face, but it's not due to pain. His dick has never in his life been this hard... and now he feels a gentle yet unstoppable pressure on his now enormous balls as his now black ball-sack starts to tighten with no signs of stopping.

The wrinkles disappear from previously loose skin, and very quickly the pressure becomes a tad more than just a bit uncomfortable, his balls being squished up against his body by his gradually constricting nut-sack, when out of no-where he finds unexpected release as one of his balls disappears up into his body with a gentle pop.

"AH!" shouts Jamie, more out of surprise than anything else. His dick is now nearly 14 inches long, but he doesn't even notice.

His scrotum tightens further until his second nut follows suit. He can still feel them both, large and in charge deep within his belly, but no longer does he have anything to scratch down there but an elephantine shaft and a patch of smooth, taut skin where once his balls hung.

Meanwhile my own changes hadn't stopped either. My entire body is being invaded by the black scales, and other things are changing too. I'm growing bigger, my hands and feet are transforming into claws, my tongue has already become long, thin, and bright red, my teeth are multiplying and becoming ideally suited for killing and eating meat. I can feel my insides twist and churn as they too change.

And all the while my desperate need only becomes stronger, overwhelming my intelligent thoughts with animalistic ones. I do my best to drown them out, but at this rate I need to do something. My pussy is practically on fire between my legs, and I'm so wet I could scream.

And Jamie just sits there as his dick just keeps getting bigger like some sort of nightmare. I'd guess it's longer than 16 inches now, and still going strong.

I need that inside me.

The bed groans as I crawl off of it, my steadily increasing bulk already too much for it. The floorboards are of like mind.

Jamie appears to be out of it, but he suddenly looks up with a half pained/half amazed look on his face, and manages to stand up as well.

Suddenly, despite the power our bodies is currently wielding against us, we both become very clear headed.

My pussy drips onto the carpet, and I laugh. My voice is growing deeper now, but also softer and clearer. My voice has notes of power. I hadn't noticed that my face has changed shape, nor that my neck is now rather long and flexible, but I notice now.

"I think you're turning into some sort of dragon," Jamie says rationally, also laughing.

"Mmmhmmm," I agree, ducking my head underneath my hind leg and licking tenderly at my wetness. I taste rather sweet actually.

"Can you still talk?" he asks.

"I think so," I chirr... although my words don't come out right. In fact, I find that I can't speak a word of English anymore... but at least I can still understand it.

"Ah, so we can speak some other language now then?" he answers back to me in the same way I spoke to him. "That's cool."

"Can't we analyze this later?" I ask. His dick is now over 20 inches long, and, amazingly, still growing like a sprout. I'm going to need every inch of it though, since I'm even now having trouble fitting inside the bedroom. Two extra arms have grown out of the bone and muscle of my back, strong leather webbing having formed between their finger bones to form gigantic wings, but I don't even bother trying to use them right now. I'm still gaining weight like nobody's business.

"I think I'd like to analyze this now," he says, backing up a little.

I step down off the bed, the floor groaning as I continue to grow larger. I'm now the size of a small horse.

"And I'd really like to have sex now," I reply, strolling towards him.

"But you're some sort of dragon... and look at my dick!"

"I'm looking..." I reply licking my lips and sauntering closer.

"Hey. No. Bad dragon. We need to be rational right now."

"I'm through being rational for the moment," I answer, squatting low and wiggling my butt in the air as I prepare to pounce.

His dick, now just a tad over two feet long, swings from side to side as he leaps out of the room, and I pounce just a millisecond after. The doorframe is too small, but after some pushing and squeezing (and some splintering of the door frame) I bound out into the hallway in chase.

He doesn't get very far. I tackle him into the couch, knocking both it and him over.

"C'mon," I hiss with a grin. "You know you want to too."

"Yea," he agrees, his dick is massive now. He could put a horse to shame. Nearly two and a half feet.

He catches me by surprise though when he headlocks me and throws me to the side. I never knew he was that strong... but then again I never actually wrestled with him before. I probably weigh nearly 500 pounds now, but he moves my weight around like an expert.

He manages to dash out the back door, which is ultimately his last mistake of the night. It turns out I'm much faster than him on open ground.

"Gotcha!" I squeal as I tackle him again, then pin him by the shoulders. I'm far too heavy for him to even try to throw me off, and his dick is now a ridiculous three footer... half as tall as Jamie himself, and thick as a mooring rope. Steam is rising of his big, black dick as if it were made of hot iron, and I myself am rather... steamy in certain places.

I wrap my tail around his thick shaft and guide it to me, and Jamie finally stops struggling.

"Aw hell, who am I kidding?" he says, submitting, but I don't even hear him as I lower myself down onto him, sighing with the sweetest relief all the way.

And oh god what relief it is! I nearly crush Jamie under my body weight as I just melt on top of him. His three foot long dick hilting me slowly as he stretches me wide. I could cry it feels so good.

Again, Jamie surprises me with his strength as he lifts me up, then once again throws me to the side, but this time he rolls with me and we stay connected.

It's as if all the strength has left my body as I lay limp on my back, and now it's Jamie's turn to straddle me.

I feel I've finally stopped growing in size, finally reaching about 800 pounds and am around the size of a small pick-up truck, yet Jamie continues to grow in size within me.

It quickly becomes... almost uncomfortable as his dick thickens and grows, stretching my sex somewhat painfully and penetrating me so deep that Jamie has to lever his entire body weight to continue to hilt me. He finally stops growing at what I later discover to be just over four feet long, and four inches in diameter.

And that's when the real fucking begins.

Me and Jamie... we'd never done it like this. He ravages me, and I, being an 800 pound monster, ravaged him right back once I could move again. It was crazy.

It was almost like... yea, the sex felt awesome, but for some reason it was taking both of us a massive amount of effort to achieve orgasm. Me less than him admittedly. I managed to orgasm once without him, and by god it was the most unbelievable experience I've ever felt. I think part of it is because my pussy is now HUGE.... But also because Jamie's thrusts were so much more powerful and forceful and his dick was just INCREDIBLE.

He did rather amazing considering it was his first time fucking a dragon... and I did okay too considering it was my first time BEING a dragon. At some point he ended up screwing me from behind: him standing up and thrusting wildly with his hands gripping my waist powerfully and me pushing back against him.

It was when he was starting to approach climax, however, that things started to get a little more intense.

"Oh god Jamie don't stop doing that..." I moan in ecstasy as he furiously pounds my vent.

Jamie just grunts desperately as things reach a crescendo between us, but he still needs to make that last effort.

It was hardly noticeable at first really, just an odd swelling at the base of Jamie's penis, but it just keep growing!

"Hey Jamie?!" I ask slightly nervously. "What is that?"

It's popping now as he slides in and out of me. It's starting to become unpleasant. Sex is one thing: but this is altogether new.

But I don't have time to do or say anything as the bulge pops inside of me one last time... and doesn't pop back out.

"Ow!" I cry as it continues to swell, doubling in size in a matter of seconds. "Jamie stop you're hurting me!"

"Oh Jesus..." he moans, his knot expanding within me at an exponential rate. My tight flesh is stretched farther and farther. Very soon I won't have any more give in me, and then things will really start hurting.

My flesh stretches like taffy around his expanding orb of rock-meat, and my body is impaled upon his incredibly long and hard dick. I find that I can't move my body freely.

"Oh god what is happening!" I cry. To my disbelief, on top of Jamie's knot swelling up like balloon inside of me I can feel my pussy lips shrinking around the still rapidly engorging knot. The sensation is beyond belief. It's like I'm shrink wrapping his dick with my pussy. There ain't no way he's pulling out of me now.

"Oh god Tania! I'm gonna blow! Oh God I'm not wearing a condom!"

For a second I don't get what he means. I'm on the pill aren't I?

But wait.... what if the pill doesn't work on dragons? Jamie has what I can only assume to be a fully functioning dragon dong, buried deep within my folds and locked tight inside my body. He can't pull away, and with my tight pussy enveloping his manhood it's only a matter of time before nature finishes what we've started.

"Jamie! Listen to me! You've got to relax! DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!"

"I don't think I can stop it Tawny..." Jamie exclaims. "God stop moving!"

I freeze, and so does Jamie. We can both feel our heart beats through each other's skin, each pulse causing our sexes to pound in a staccato rhythm.

"Oh Jesus..." he moans.

"Don't you dare!" I cry.

His knot swells a little further.

"I can't hold it back," he says, almost in disbelief.

"You better notaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrrrrggh!!!!"

I had been so worried about Jamie that I had neglected to notice my own body until it was too late. The gradual swelling of Jamie's knot (only now slowing down as it has reached the size of cantaloupe), has been triggering an avalanche of sensation from my very sensitive and overstretched pussy. It finally pushed me over the edge, and my mind reels as I experience my second orgasm as a dragon... only this one is far more intense than the first. My eyes roll up inside my head as I crouch low, raising my ass in the air. The dragon part of my brain want's Jamie's seed to flow directly into my womb, even without the human part of my brain understanding it. All I know is that I'm experiencing mind blowing ecstasy and Jamie is roaring like a demon behind me as I feel his dick pulse powerfully within me, then flood my body with his molten hot seed.

It goes on for minutes. Him screaming like the incredible hulk, me roaring and wailing. Midway through the marathon orgasm I come a bit to my senses and balk at what is happening. Oh god if I get pregnant... But such thoughts are washed away in a sea of bliss.

I've never before felt so satisfied by a fuck. Nothing I have ever known could compare to it. As our bodies wind down to a finish, and the last drops of Jamie's ample semen is emptied into me, we collapse to the ground entirely spent. My long tail twitches in a happy way. Jamie lets out a long sigh.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuck," he groans after an indeterminate amount of time has passed. The sun has long since risen. I just thank my lucky starts that our backyard has a privacy fence... although our neighbors have got be wondering what all that racket was.

"Ditto," I murmur.

The shock is just now starting to hit us both. Jamie starts giggling.

"Just what's so funny!" I ask sharply.

"I just had sex with a mythical creature," he snorts, causing his dick to jump inside of me.

"Hey!" I shout.

"Sorry!"

We lay there a little longer in the shade of the house as the sun rises higher in the sky. The cool grass feels good and I claw at it with my talons. I have sharp black claws that could tear through steel now, and I flex them experimentally.

"I really need to get ready for work," Jamie says, moving as if to get up.

"Good luck with that-" I snort back, since his dick and my pussy have as of yet shown no signs of releasing each other. However, I am surprised to find myself rising to my feet involuntarily as Jamie stands up.

"Weird..." he says scratching his chin, then experimentally turns around. I find myself unable to resist accommodating him.

"Hey!" I protest. "What are you doing to me?"

"Don't know. Shall we try to separate each other on our own, or shall we pay that shop keeper a visit?"

"Maybe we should just wait and see if it fixes itself?" I ask, but Jamie just starts walking forwards towards the house and I can't help but be compelled to do so with him.

"This sucks," I pout. "How come you can make me do stuff?"

"No idea." He replies, forcing me to squeeze through our double-wide back doors and into the living room. "But if I had to guess I'm thinking an evolutionary solution to us being tied together like this. Forces one to follow the other, and I guess the male is dominant. Just a survival trait."