Flash Mob Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point -- as she lay on her back with me on top -- she relaxed her arms and hands, which lay curled just next to her shoulders. She scorched my soul through half-lidded eyes and I placed my erect cock in the moist, black curls outlining her pussy. Pulling her outer lips apart -- but not entering her -- I lay it like a log in the furrow, causing her to jerk with a spasm as I contacted her clit. She moaned her approval, and I began thrusting my weapon back and forth which made her plump pussy look like the fabled “camel toes.” Grasping me tightly to her breasts, she chanted “Yes, Jay, make me cum just like this…now…please…uh…uhh…uhhh…uhhhh. Oh, I lo…ove it! Aahh…aahhh…aaahhh, oooohh, Jay…YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!” she screamed, cumming more quickly than I thought possible.

Recuperating for only a few moments, Erica sat up and spread her legs -- with knees wide apart -- and we interlocked in a sitting position facing each other, with her legs over mine. My raging erection was about to feel her inside for the first time! Still sopping from our previous play, I slowly entered her heat. Moving forward, with both of us leaning on our backward-supporting arms, we closed the gap between our bodies until my throbbing glans pushed against her pulsating cervix. She closed her eyes on contact and I realized that a full two inches of me remained unengulfed. Nevertheless very content, we both grasped one another around each other’s back and – kissing deeply -- began a delightful rhythm that lacked the frenetic plunging movement, but was marked by the soft caressing of my cock by her constantly flexing internal muscles.

That feeling of oneness returned, and we fucked unhurriedly and gently, losing all track of time. While coupling this way we were both entertained by our grappling image in the mirrors. Wanting to enhance this, we leaned back on our arms and slowly pushed and pulled our loins at each other, making soft, liquid, slapping sounds, while trying other variations to heighten our sexual bliss.

Then, for further variety, I lay on my back with feet toward the Cheval mirror, which Erica grasped by the sides, and – while on her knees -- lowered her widespread cunt on my rampant cock. We went slowly at first, then more rapidly as she gauged the depth to which she could take me. Her eyes remained glued to the mirror image of my cock entering her cunt. The throbbing, white column – looking massive as it speared her purple lips -- paid pulsing homage to her exotic matrix. Her pink inner lips spread broadly to accept my girth and – like one of our orgy-mates earlier in the day – emerged from their refuge to slickly grab and pull at my invasive member. Gripping the mirror’s side until her knuckles turned white, she began hammering up and down my shaft – without regard to any possible internal pain – and began to yelp “Oah. Oahh. Oahhh. Yea. Oah. Oah. Oah,” then “Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!” until I reached around to rapidly strum her clit. She then totally lost control and came furiously with a piercing scream: “Nnnngaaahhh!” Her grasp broke from the mirror and I pulled her back against me – her spread legs in the air -- and repeatedly plunged her slick, writhing, brown body back and forth on my tumescent root as she mewled the last of her climax.

I had not cum, and her aromatic juices were covering us. Though not angry, I responded roughly, picking up her limp form and pushing her to all fours, with her protesting, “Mmm, please not yet, Jay…not ye…Aaahhg!” as I swiftly slammed my bone into her gaping gash. Gone was the gentleness, gone the gentlemanly fuck, I wanted to plant my seed deeply in her. In the back of my drug-addled mind I suddenly wanted to master this woman, this Erica, this evil, manipulative cunt who had engineered this whole day – and night – for me. I gripped her narrow hips with both hands and threw myself into her with all the subtlety of a rogue elephant. Snarling and gnashing my teeth, grunting and whipping my loins at hers like a cracking whip, I relived an experience for the first time in a long while that recounted my raping a young woman who had teased me unmercifully decades before.

My exertion soon bore fruit. Selfishly, I plunged into her, smashing into her cervix with my cruel probe, and – shouting in triumph -- unleashed a torrent of spunk that oozed in a froth out of her as my heaving body continued bucking, then slowed and stopped. We then both collapsed, melding with one another, and slept for a while with Erica whimpering softly.

What time I awoke I’m not sure. It was dark outside, I had to pee and had an abominable thirst. I rose quietly to avoid waking Erica, peed and wandered into the kitchen for a glass of water. While I was in the bathroom she had gotten up and donned a Japanese sleeping robe. Handing me a glass of water, she said, “You talk in your sleep.”

“So I’m told,” I said, between deep draughts of water. Looking at her with her raven hair framing the face that I now knew so well, I thought, she looks fabulous. And what a lay! Smacking my lips, I said, “I need more cognac,” knowing I’d be hung over in the morning.

“Would you like anything else?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. “A little more opium and a lot more of you.”

“Oh, good. I was worried that my appetites and tormenting might intimidate you, and you would want to leave,” she said, coming to me and molding her body to me tightly. “But I see that you have great patience…and stamina. You beast.”

We smoked a bit, had a sip of fresh cognac, and I slipped her robe off her. In the subdued red and blue light of her bedroom, Erica looked like a fanciful version of a Hindu goddess, lithe and serpentine, moving with an exaggerated, sensual slowness that rekindled my fires so brutally banked shortly before. Her mood had changed. She was quiet and compliant, seeming more anxious to do my bidding…to cater tomy appetites.

I was wrong. She was boundlessly treacherous, and very stoned. But not too stoned to fuck. We kissed briefly, and she immediately moved to my groin, where she very slowly sucked me to stiffness. Ah, drugs, I thought, gratefully. Once again taking the lead, she reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. I asked, jokingly, “Isn’t it a bit late for that?”

“No, Jay,” she said, placing the condom on the tip of her tongue. She then moved back to my cock and expertly rolled the rubber down my shaft with her mouth. “Perfect!” she said, satisfied. Then she coated it with her gel and, passing the jar to me, requested: “Please put this in my rectum, like you did before.”

Anxious to please, I did just that, as well as coating her pussy, all of which produced happy sighs and pleasurable moans from her. That finished, she very matter-of-factly got on hands and spread knees, and – looking over her shoulder – said, “Now, fuck my ass, very hard, please. Just like you did mychoot a while ago.”

I was a trifle disarmed, but of course didn’t hesitate. My hands went to her lovely behind and spread her cheeks, just as I noticed her fingers beginning to stroke her clit from underneath. The gel made entry very easy. My large glans popped inside her sphincter and she grunted with pleasure. “Mmm, it’s so good with the gel,” she said. Not yet having had it on my naked prong, I looked forward to the experience as I pushed my condomed dick slowly into her, agitating it back and forth to forge a path.

Then we began the ancient rhythm, with her thrusting back at me. Her sheath had no trouble accommodating me. It was relaxed and fully open on the inside. So, I was able to withdraw fully and achieve matchless sensations by slipping my cock head fully out and reentering her ass on each in stroke. Holding her lovely hips in my hands, I registered for all time the image of her violet asshole slowly opening and closing around me, with a few black hairs clinging to the shaft as it made its way out of her colon. I twisted from side to side, turned and screwed in a circular motion, anything to touch all of the sensitive lining of her dark depths. Her insides seemed to work with me, squeezing me rhythmically as I repeatedly lost and found myself again in her rear.

And her hand was busy. Erica was frigging herself into a frenzy, filling the room with moaning and keening sounds, much to the pleasure of us both. After no more than two minutes of self-masturbation, her bowels began smasming and once again she was cumming, loudly, and exhorting me to fuck her harder. Again she began spouting Hindi, words that sounded like “Ree. Aaree. Yayaree,” but of course my untrained ear rendered me powerless to respond except to their intensity. Finally, she froze and shuddered, her muscles knotting around my buried cock, and her butt stood immobile except for its profound trembling, until she was finished. She collapsed on her belly and I went with her, my cock still buried in her ass.

Once again we slept, deeply, for a while. Awaking while it was still dark, I stripped off the condom and tossed it in an ashtray. I nuzzled Erica awake, spending a lot of time kissing and licking her breasts, which roused her and caused her breathing to quicken. Soon we were again groping one another frenetically, moaning, and uttering little cries of joy. I licked her crotch, tasting the tart plastic-ness of my stale cum, and, flicking her clit for several minutes, she gasped for me to fuck her again. “Please, Jay, hand me the gel,” she said. Smearing a gob on my cock head, she admitted: “I have wanted you all the way inside me all day. The gel will help,” she explained.

As I poised myself at her opening, she thrust her hips up violently, enveloping me to the point where I rammed into her cervix. “Ohoww,” she uttered, as I made impact. Gritting her teeth, she begged me to go slowly. “Just apply a little pressure, please Jay,” she requested. I did so, very conscious of hurting her. I felt the opening of her cervix give just a bit against my glans, and took the fraction of space it allowed. “Nnnngggh,” Erica moaned. “Now please move around a little bit, to smear the gel.” I did so, and she clamped her eyes tightly closed, grimacing. “Now a bit more, please,” she said. I felt a slight dilation and again claimed a little depth. “Uunngh. Just rest for a minute, now,” she said, relaxing her muscles. “Now push a…bit…more,” she said, “Ohh,” and coughed slightly. I felt her deep cough with my cock and thought she might be gagging. Lying very still on her, I waited.

“It is good, Jay. You know what to do. Just take what I give you,” she said. I did for perhaps five minutes, waiting, then inching forward, waiting, then inching forward. Her cervical opening was by now stretched over my corona, completely dilating it. “The gel is working,” she gasped. “Now…please…all the way,” she requested -- turning her head to the side with eyes tightly closed and jaw clenched -- fully admitting me.

“Ohhh, I feel so full of you,” she beamed with misty eyes. “Mmmmnnn.” Then she said, “Please hold still. I will milk you with my muscles.” With that she began to flex her mons up and down to massage her clit against my pubic bone. I was in her to my balls, scrotum pressed firmly against her upturned perineum. She looked me deeply in the eyes and said, lasciviously: “I am fucking you, my big lover. I want your seed deep inside. I want to feel its heat splashing into me. Give it to me, Jay!” she ordered. So much for sexually conservative Indians, I quickly thought, gleefully.

Then Erica kissed me, thrusting her long tongue as deeply as it would go into my mouth and slithering it in and out like a wanton serpent. Moaning, she threw her head back and revealed her graceful neck and clavicle to me. Had I been a vampire this would have been the moment that I’d dispatch this sultry beauty with a deeply penetrating bite, draining her of all bodily fluids. Instead I waited, immobile, while she reached a pleasure plateau that would allow us both a phenomenal climax.

She hunched and hunched, wrapping her legs tightly around my ass like a vise, while two inches of my cock were planted in her uterus, waiting…waiting to spill my sperm into her fecund womb. Her plaintive cries changed from gasps to yelps, then to deep, throaty grunts accompanied by rapid exhalations. I grasped her breasts firmly and twisted the nipples to arouse her further as her first spasm washed over her, then began my plunder. For thirty seconds I plowed her with short strokes, leaving my cock intact in her uterus.

Then I began longer plunges, until I was pulling completely out and ramming my cock in beyond her dilated cervix to its former resting place. She placed her feet flat on the futon and threw her hips at me stroke for stroke. Our thighs slapped wetly against those of the other, filling the room with the staccato percussion of our fleshy coupling. Sweat poured from me to land on her beautiful face, coursing down her long, straight nose, droplets she licked and swallowed noisily, only to open her gaping mouth to receive more. Her nails raked my back and dug into my shoulders and biceps as she approached her joyful pinnacle.

Erica’s orgasm was volcanic: shrieks, screams, and slutty grunts emanated from her berserk mouth as wave after wave turned her into a primitive, rutting animal. She flopped about the bed like a beached fish, clawing at my face and hair and mewling mysterious incantations. Saliva sprayed from her mouth as she yelled wetly into mine. And, suddenly, I was there. Planting my toes deeply into the futon and thrusting my body into hers, I spewed forth a huge, white-hot load, seeing in my mind’s eye millions of little sperm jetting from my cock into the dark, fertile recesses of her womb.

This time we slept until daybreak. The shouting of chirping birds outside the window mocked me as I held my aching head in my hands. Erica was in the bathroom and emerged – robed, with hair in a ponytail -- with a bowl of warm water and a washcloth, which she used to bathe my crotch, paying special attention to the creases and folds of my scrotum and limp cock. She was astoundingly cheerful and asked, sweetly: “Hungry? I will fix you a latte and croissant!”

“Mmm, yeah. Please! That would be wonderful,” I groaned.

Rising, she went to the kitchen and made morning noises, humming an arcane melody that I’d never heard. Getting up, I retrieved my boxers from the living room and joined her, at which point she handed me two aspirin and some water.

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“You are welcome, Jay,” she whispered. “Sit at the counter. I will serve you there,” she said, pointing to the day’s newspaper.

The croissant and sips of coffee tasted good, and as she came closer I detected her fresh smell. “Did you shower?” I asked.

“No, I took a douche, and washed myself a bit,” she responded. “I will say this, Jay, I am very taken by your pheromones,” she grinned approvingly. “And, for a man of your age, there is a lot to be said for your stamina. Of course, your control and imagination are beyond reproach. I noticed that you appreciate my peculiarities.”

I exaggeratedly smelled one armpit and drew away with a sour look on my face. She laughed and said: “Oh, you will clean up nicely.” She then walked around the counter and approached me, standing between my spread legs, and – putting her arms around my neck – gave me a long, soulful kiss. Pulling back, she said, “Use my toothbrush now. I have a surprise for you.”

Emerging from the bathroom I felt better and re-seated myself at the high counter. Erica returned and kissed me as she had before. “Mmmm,” she moaned pleasurably, and – watching me as she did so – fished my still-limp prick through the slit in my underwear and sank to her knees to start a most pleasant blow job. Slipping my boxers down, she coaxed me very slowly, stretching her lips far out and humming as her tongue worked wonders on the head. Both hands were busy as well, one manipulating my balls and the other massaging the artery and veins in my lengthening member. Not fully erect, I was nevertheless feeling much better. Slowly, I opened the front of her robe, revealing the breathtaking sight of her brown body, perched on lovely knees and heels below. She looked up at me – through me – and the sight of her made me fully ready.

Not knowing whether she would suck me to climax, which might have taken many minutes, I opted instead for a fuck. Raising her to her feet, her robe sank to the floor and I turned her body-first to the counter, where she rested her elbows. Spreading her legs slightly, I licked the crack of her ass languorously, which stimulated a soft moan as I tongued her anus. Her tangy rectum indicated a recent bowel movement, and she clenched her buns together to discourage me from such further exploration. Undaunted, I spread her legs further and spent several minutes tonguing her cunt, while reaching around and finding her clit – already erect – pushing out of its hood.

Erica was now moaning continuously and, oh, so ready and compliant. I thought, sacrilegiously, what better way to celebrate the Sabbath than worship at the pussy of one’s choice? Placing one of her feet on a nearby low footstool, I brought her other leg up to hold it at the height of my waist, which once again revealed that lovely, purple pussy to me, winking its pink interior through the morning dew. Slowly placing my pulsing penis head at her entrance, I teased it in and out to gather her moist lubricant, and slowly pushed in to bottom out at her cervix. She gasped “Ahoww,” and I realized the probable pain I was causing after the previous night. Guardedly, I began using shorter strokes, which were met with immediate squeals of approval.

In this position, her vagina was tighter than usual, and my cock was able to feel the continually grasping muscles and pronounced internal ridges that I’d witnessed the afternoon before with aid of her speculum. Otherwise, she was relaxed with our familiarity and we rocked gently with and against one another for many minutes.

Since it was morning, I was insensitively hard and not sure I could cum. Nor was I truly sure that she wanted to, since she was relatively quiet. It seemed as if she was doing this for me. No matter, I thought crudely, I’ll take my piece and go. At that I increased my pace and once again began trip-hammer thrusts into her yielding softness. Finally, she began that keening crescendo that signifies an oncoming orgasm and, surprised, I felt I might cum prematurely. She looked around quickly at my slack-jawed face and pulled off of me quickly, dropped to her knees with mouth open, and begged: “Please cum all over me, Jay. I want your cum everywhere…on my face…in my mouth…on my…on my breasts…my tits!”

I grabbed my member and jacked it quickly as Erica’s gleaming eyes never left my excited cock. Soon she put her hands on the back of my thighs to brace herself and her touch caused me to erupt. The first rope spooged on her head, from hairline down her nose, to her mouth and chin. The second shot I played into her open mouth. The third streaked from one shoulder across both breasts, lingering for a second on one nipple, then dropped to a brown thigh. The fourth eased out onto her hand, which now grasped and milked my rod just below the ridge, bringing our symbiotic assignation to an exhausting close.

Erica jumped to her feet, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the bedroom to stand in front of a full-length mirror. Behind her, looking over her at our reflection, I witnessed her scoop all traces of my cum from herself and lick her fingers clean of it. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her head back against my shoulder and said: “Yes, I will definitely want to see you again.”

In a few minutes Erica had washed us again with warm water. We dressed, she in her robe, and I prepared to leave. “I want to thank you for a lovely time, Doctor,” I said, lightly. “By the way, can you prescribe a bit of that gel for me?”