Flashback: Cousins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I said in a tiny voice. "I'm going to cum..."

And then the orgasm washed over me. I closed my eyes and bit my hand so I wouldn't cry out. Their fingers kept rubbing me and I shuddered but I didn't make another sound. It was incredible.

They both withdrew their fingers and I lay back against the seat and let out a big sigh.

"Um, thank you," I said.

Brett laughed loudly and a few heads turned to look at us. I immediately lowered my head and smoothed my skirt out.

"I need to use the ladies," I said.

Brett stood up to let me out and followed me down the corridor. All the bathrooms were single rooms. I realized he wanted to join me. How could I deny him? We slipped into the room and he unzipped his fly.

"Get on your knees and suck me," he commanded.

I looked at his semi-hard cock and did what he asked. I was slipping into my old ways and I loved it. My hand guided him to my mouth and I began to suck his cock in earnest. I knew I had to be fast and I didn't think it would take him long anyways. He had been leering at me all through dinner.

I grasped him and let my mouth close over his head. My lips moved down along his shaft and I sucked hard. He moaned and thrust his hips out.

"I always hoped I would feel your lips around me again, cousin," he groaned.

I continued to suck him and his hands went to my hair and grabbed a handful.

"Move your hands away," he gasped.

I did and he began to fuck my mouth in short little strokes. My hands grabbed his thighs for support as he began to use my mouth like a cunt and fuck it. His moans were strained and he was lost. My mouth was going numb from the assault.

"Oh yeah...I'm gonna cum...here it comes..."

He stopped thrusting and I felt his cum shoot out and flood my mouth. My throat responded and swallowed it down. He moaned and whimpered as he shot his load. I held on to him and let him finish off. When he withdrew, some it dribbled down onto my chin. He leaned against the wall.

"Oh fuck, that was good," he said, panting.

I said nothing and stood up to wash the cum from my face. When he felt recovered, he zipped up, gave me a kiss and went back to the table.

I sat on the toilet for a while and tried to calm myself down. For so long my wantonness had been pushed away and I was the dutiful and good wife to Jake. I tried to deny those desires were ever there, but they were. And tonight with these two brothers, both my first cousins, they were out again. I felt powerless to control how I felt anymore. Instead I was determined to just go along with it.

Feeling refreshed, I returned to the table. They were both standing up and were ready to go. The bill was taken care of and we left the restaurant and climbed into Brett's car. I sat up front with him and Robert was in the back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house in the Hills," answered Brett. "You'll like it up there."

And so we drove out of the city and into a rich residential area. The road rose and wound by manicured estates - many hidden from view. It was beautiful and exotic as the sun finally set and washed the landscape with a deep red.

We pulled up to a gate and it opened and we drove down a long driveway. At the end was a huge ranch. I was impressed. We entered the house through the garage and again I was very impressed by the décor and layout of the house. I told Brett and he smiled and bowed.

"At your service, milady. Anything you need - just ask."

"How about a drink?"

"Of course."

He led us to a cozy living room with a bar and big couch. Robert and I sat down next to each other and got comfortable. Brett made us drinks and handed them to us. He put some music on and we settled in and I wondered what was next.

What was next was a tall, stunning woman with long dark hair and a very prominent bust line. She walked into the room and kissed Brett.

"This is my girlfriend, Leila," he said, introducing her. "This is my brother Robert and his friend Beth."

I was relieved when he said 'friend' instead of 'cousin.'

"Nice to meet you both," she said graciously.

Brett handed her a drink and she sat next to him on the opposite couch. We started to converse again and I relaxed once more.

I started to gather from the conversations that Leila used to be a porn star, but after she started seeing Brett, she tapered off and preferred to help him produce the movies. She was gorgeous and I noticed Robert kept staring at her. No doubt he had seen her in something before. I didn't say a lot and was happy to just listen. I didn't want to give out too much information.

We all got a bit drunk as the evening wore on. Then Brett got out a mirror and some coke. It had been a while since I had indulged, but thought it would be fun. The alcohol was making me a little sleepy.

Soon we were all feeling a rush and laughing. I felt Robert's hands all over me and I noticed Leila kept looking at me. I felt a blush rush to my face and snuggled against Robert. I knew my nipples were really hard again and maybe that was why she was looking at me. A vague idea went through my mind that maybe we were all going to get together later.

I was right, but I didn't know how intense it was going to be.

"Ok, shall we have some fun?" asked Brett standing up.

"Yeah, let's do it," said Robert.

"Are you ready, Beth?" he asked me as we stood up.

"Yeah, I guess." I wasn't sure what he was getting at.

Brett led us through the house and down some stairs. We entered a room and snapped on the lights. There was no doubt what this room was used for. A large platform bed dominated the room. There were mirrors on some of the walls. It was a fairly bright room and I saw the video camera.

I looked at Robert nervously.

"Beth, don't worry," said Brett casually as set our drinks down on a table. "This is for my private collection."

Robert put his arm around my waist and whispered to me. "You're testing limits, remember?"

"Yes, but..."

"Come on, you'll like it. We'll all like it."

"If this ever gets out-"

"It won't, trust me. Brett does this stuff all the time. He's very discreet otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to it."

I looked into his eyes. My body was tingling from the coke and the excitement of what was to happen. My mind was fighting it, though, but I finally gave in to my baser desires.

"Ok," I said kissing him.

"Alright, looks like we're settled then," laughed Brett. "We'll start out slow and see what happens."

He told Leila to get the camera together and he sat down and told me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Just do what comes natural, we're not working off a script."

We all laughed and I sat down and crossed my legs. Leila turned on the camera and so it began.

Music was playing in the background. I had no idea who it was as I had lost touch with what was popular. It wasn't bad, though. Robert came over to stand in front of me and I knew what he wanted me to do. I reached up to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. I pushed it into my mouth and began to suck his swollen head. Concentrating on only that, I pushed the thoughts of Brett and Leila watching and filming us out of my mind and began to pleasure him.

His hand went to my breast and squeezed it through my top and he got hard very quickly. My nipples rose to full hardness and I moaned against his cock. He began to thrust it in and out of my mouth. When I reached for his balls, he pulled away.

"Lie back," he whispered.

I lay back on the bed. He grabbed my legs and pulled me so that my ass was right at the edge. He pushed my legs open and brought his face close to my pussy. Leila moved closer to us for a better shot and I shut my eyes and felt his breath on my bare mound.

The coke was extremely good and my body was sensitive to every touch, every sensation in the room. I felt the warm lights bathing my body. I heard music swirling around us. And I felt Robert's hands on my thighs and then his tongue touched my swollen lips. I jumped a little and he laughed.

"Relax, my sweet," he said.

His hands pushed my legs apart even more and my skirt was now up around my waist. Everyone could see my drooling pussy. I heard Brett remark on it just before Robert's tongue pushed into my gaping hole.

"Oh fuck..." I wailed.

It felt so good. His tongue was swirling around my clit and teasing my lips apart until I was completely open to him. I lay there, legs spread and arms out to my sides and let him lick the nectar that was running so freely now. My pussy contracted a few times, wanting to feel something thicker. He pushed two fingers in and that was to satisfy me for the time being.

Suddenly I felt another presence near me and I opened my eyes to see Brett next to me. He was still clothed like the rest of us and he leaned over to kiss me hard on the mouth. I let him do that, but kept my arms to the sides. I liked heo feeling of being in complete surrender to these brothers - these cousins of mine.

He broke the kiss and began to untie my top. I shuddered as he moved the material aside to expose my breasts. He brought one hand to cup and weigh my heaving tit and I moaned softly. His thumb flicked one hard nipple and I cried out. Robert heard me and began to suck my clit into his mouth.

And the ever-diligent Leila filmed it all.

Once again I was transported back to that night in Pennsylvania when I experienced sex for the first time with two men. How young we were then, but this time around we were a lot more experienced. Both of them knew how to please me in many, many ways. Soon I was squirming and thrashing on the bed. Brett's mouth and hands were teasing my breasts and Robert was between my legs. Finally, my arms moved to cradle Brett's head as he sucked at my breasts.

"Mmmmm...yes, suck me...both of you. Suck me!" I began to thrash harder and cry out.

They never stop licking and biting and caressing and my body exploded into my second orgasm of the evening. They let me go on and on, never stopping until I did.

When Robert's face pulled away from my pussy, it was slick with my cum. He sat up and smiled and wiped it off with his fingers. He sucked from the tips.

"That was great, Beth," he said as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

I smiled weakly and slowly sat up. Brett handed me a drink and I gulped down half of it. I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes and slumped into an overstuffed chair. There was no need to be dressed anymore.

"Ok, who's next?" Brett asked.

Robert stood there stroking his cock. His pants were off, but his shirt was still on. Leila handed the camera to Brett and walked over to him and got on her knees. My eyes went wide as she took his cock in her mouth and began to lightly lick his head. I felt a little funny watching this, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Brett was holding the camera now and filming them. She was still fully clothed at this point but her breasts were swaying obscenely as she sucked Robert's cock. His eyes were shut and he was groaning. He was enjoying it and I was getting a little jealous. I decided to insert myself into the situation.

I went over to them and stood very close to Robert and began to kiss him. One arm went around me, pulling me tight to him and our tongues began to duel. His other hand was on Leila's head as she sucked him. All I could hear was the slurping sounds of a blowjob in progress. I pushed my tongue deeper into his mouth and he slid his teeth across it. I moaned softly and his hand slid down my back to my smooth ass where he squeezed it roughly.

Leila must have been really getting to him as he broke the kiss to groan.

"Oh yeah, suck me, bitch," he moaned.

Again, I was slightly jealous as I thought he only talked like that to me. I brushed it aside and began to suck on his neck. His grip got tighter on my ass and he turned his head to whisper to me and only me.

"Fuck, this is hot, love. You enjoying it?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"You know I love you and only you."

"Yessss."

"So tonight we'll have some fun. I want to fuck you and watched you be fucked. I want to see you scream in pleasure."

"Mmmmm," was all I could say in reply.

"I...oh, fuck...I'm gonna cum, my love. Hold me."

I held him tight as his body shuddered and he came.

"Oh fuck yes!" he cried out as he exploded into Leila's mouth.

Only then did I look down and see her. Her bright red lips were clasped tightly around his shaft as she drank down his cum. Her hand had been squeezing his balls and her eyes were shut. When he pulled out of her mouth she licked the cum from the tip of his cock.

I held onto my man and kissed him deeply as he hugged me back.

"Wow," said Brett from the other side of the room.

We all laughed and looked at him. He had put the camera down and was undressing before us. My eyes took in his lean body and I licked my lips. I thought he looked much better now than he did at 19.

"Ok, brother, can you handle this camera?" he asked when he was naked.

"Of course."

They did the hand off and Brett lay down on the bed. His cock was erect and laying on his stomach.

"Why don't you two girls come over and join me," he said as he stroked himself.

"I was gonna rest myself," I said.

"Oh no, no, Beth...you're the star of this flick!" he said, laughing.

I tried to protest but then Leila came over to me and took my hands in hers.

"Please Beth. You're so beautiful - I want to share you with him."

Her touch was so warm and my body tingled all over.

"Go ahead, Beth," said Robert softly.

I let Leila lead me over to the bed and I lay there next to Brett. He turned over to kiss me and caress my arms. Leila had begun to undress and when she was done, she lay on the other side of me. I turned to look at her. She was breathtaking. Her body was very slim except for her large breasts that wobbled on her chest.

She pushed her long hair away from her face and brought it close to mine.

"May I kiss you?" she asked.

I swallowed hard and thought of yet another scene. Again it was in Boston and I was about to be with a woman for the first time. It had also been the last time since I never had the opportunity again. Now it presented itself again and I was ready.

"Yes," I said softly.

She smiled and leaned into me. Our lips met with such softness that I sighed into her mouth. Her arms went around me and held me close as our bodies got closer. Her full, ripe breasts pressed against mine and I stroked her long hair. Brett moved behind me in a spoon position and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. His hands stroked my hair, my back and my sides.

Our kisses increased in intensity as we warmed to each other. I could still taste Robert's cum in her mouth and that turned me on very much. My hands got bolder and reached between us to caress her breast. It was very firm as I squeezed a little. She did the same to me.

Brett began to reach between my legs to rub my aching pussy. I raised my left leg so he could get access. I was still very wet and he told me so.

"I want to fuck that wet cunt of yours," he whispered.

I broke my kiss with Leila.

"Yes...oh yessssss," I moaned. I wanted a cock in me so very badly.

He moved behind me and I felt brush his cockhead against my lips.

"Push it in, please," I said, softly whimpering.

With a slight movement he pushed his cock into me and I gasped. Leila moved up a little higher and pushed her breast to my mouth. I eagerly took it in and began to suck on her large brown nipples. She groaned and thrust her pelvis against me. Since she was taller than me, her mound and mine touched.

The three of us were connected and I was in heaven. They both were expertly fucking and touching and caressing me until I started to feel a little lost. My cunt was filled completely with Brett's cock. My clit was rubbing against Leila's and my mouth was all over her luscious tits. Our moans filled the air and I almost forgot about Robert and the camera.

Leila reached her arm around me to hold onto Brett. His body was sweating as he thrust against me. We were all holding to each other tightly and we moved as one. It was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever participated in. It began to feel way more intimate than just fucking. These two people were giving me some of the most intense pleasure I had ever known.

Leila's movements reached a new frenzy and her breasts were all over my face as I tried to keep up with it. I heard her grunting and moaning as her pussy rubbed against mine. I could also feel her fingers down there helping out. We were both getting very close now. I held onto her and urged her to cum. For some reason it was very important to me to hold her and feel her cum.

"Mmmm...yes, I'm so fucking close," she said through her tightly clenched jaw. "Suck my tits harder, Beth, make me cum!"

And I did. I sucked her hard just like I liked to be sucked. Then her back arched and she screaming out that, at last, she was cumming. Brett was still pounding me from behind and when he heard his girlfriend in the throes of ecstasy he exploded deep within my cunt. It was all too much for me and I came in long shuddering gasps. I was dimly aware of Robert's moans from the other side of the room as my body was wracked by yet another incredible orgasm.

Time stopped for a moment as we all were experiencing the incredible rush of cumming. Coke was still present in our systems and it only added to the high. Leila moved away from me and the cool air of the room touched my sopping pussy. Brett pulled out with a groan and I was aware of the amount of cum that was on me. It was all over my mound, my thighs and in the crack of my ass. The sheet beneath me was soaked.

I sat up with a groan and a little shiver. Leila brought over a warm robe and I eased into it. Exhausted, I slumped down on the couch where Robert joined me. He hugged me and kissed my neck.

"God, that was so hot," he whispered in my ear as he nuzzled me.

"Yes it was..."

"Mmmm...baby, I love you so much," he said, his voice cracking slightly.

I held on to him for a while as we relaxed. Brett mixed some more drinks and chopped some more lines and we got ready for the Big Final Scene as he so eloquently put it.

Feeling rejuvenated, I shrugged my robe off and stood in front of everyone. Robert was still on the couch and Brett and Leila were at the bar.

"Are you ready for your big scene, Beth?" Brett asked.

"Yeah. Bring it on."

They all laughed and I realized I had no idea what the final scene was.

"Ok, Robert, get on the bed and Beth you can start getting him ready," directed Brett. I wondered how many times he directed scenes like this.

Robert and I got on the bed and he lay on his back. I stroked his cock with my hand until it was fully hard. I knew that I wanted to ride his cock with my breasts pushing in his face. And he wanted me to.

"Ride me baby," he croaked as I began to move to him and straddle my legs.

"My pleasure," I said.

I climbed on him and eased his cock into my still sopping pussy. We both groaned as it went in. I leaned over his body and presented my breasts to him. He reached up and squeezed them and I winced a little from all the abuse they took that evening. But he didn't care. He pulled me down even more and took one nipple into his mouth and began to nip lightly. Jolts of pain went through my body and manifested itself in my pussy. It was stretched around his cock and I still wanted to be fucked. I could have gone all night at that point. Something had been unleashed in me that was impossible to control.

I heard Brett telling Leila to suck him as I rode Robert's cock. Then I saw in the mirror that the camera was on a tripod pointing at us. Apparently the Big Final Scene involved all of us. My eyes followed Brett's reflection in the mirror to the bed. I looked back down at Robert who was lost in my cleavage.