Flashes of Brilliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, yes. That sounds so exciting. But what if someone walks in?" Jenny replied.

"Only adds to the fun doesn't it?" Ben quickly responded.

Jenny looked over at the large, white front bench and smiled. She looked back at Ben then pulled her top off over her head and slipped off her bra, exposing her perfect small but firm tits. She spun herself around and jogged over to the bench where she took off her skirt, dropped all the clothing on the ground next to her and then laid back on the bench and spread her legs widely as an invitation for Ben.

Ben quickly jumped up and went over the Jenny, undressing as he went. As he pulled his pants and underwear down just in front of Jenny, his cock sprung from the confines which had held it. Jenny gave a silent moan of pleasure at the sight of Ben's rock hard cock which wasn't massively long but rather thick. Like her, his pubic hair was trimmed short and neat which accentuated the thickness of the base of his cock rather well and the smooth head of his circumcised dick had a few drops of clear pre-cum oozing from it. She bit her lip in excitement with the expectation of him thrusting his hard member deep into her waiting pussy which she spread apart using her hands.

Ben was too excited to hold back, he positioned his cock at the opening of Jenny's gaping hole before slowly easing himself in all the way to the balls. He paused for a few seconds, buried deep in her cunt, feeling the warm moist hole stretching around him.

"Oh yes, fuck that feels amazing." Jenny groaned.

Ben lent forward and sucked on one of Jenny's perky tits before kissing her on the neck and whispered "You are the most amazing person I've ever met." He kissed her once more before beginning to gently pulling his cock out until only the head remained before thrusting back in.

Ben's thrusts quickly intensified in speed and depth, grunting as his balls slapped against her ass while Jenny rubbed her clit and tits. She cried out in pleasure as her pussy gripped hard onto Ben's cock as she began to have a series of rapid orgasms. Ben could feel this and knew he wouldn't last much longer and after only a few moments, he could feel his orgasm building.

"Oh yes, I'm going to come!" He moaned out loudly and withdrew his cock from Jenny's now gaping cunt.

He grunted and moaned as he jerked his cock sending a stream of warm cum shooting over Jenny's pussy and stomach. Ben's cock pulsed as it squeezed shot after shot of cum all over Jenny. She wiped a small amount up with her finger off her tit and licked it off as Ben rubbed the last few drops of cum out onto her leg.

"Wow that was incredible." Ben stammered.

They were both looking at each other smiling while trying to catch their breath when they both heard a noise next to them.

The two both quickly looked around and walking down from only a few rows back was a girl. Jenny was about to jump up and try to cover herself when she recognised that it was the blonde girl that she had flashed before the lecture. And rather than looking upset or irritated, she had a smile on her face.

Unknown to Ben and Jenny, the girl, Sarah, had stayed behind after the lecture, telling her friends she would catch up later, in the hope that she could talk with Jenny and thank her for the rather obviously deliberate show she had put on. But when Jenny had straddled Ben's face, Sarah decided to slump down in her seat and watch the show without being noticed.

Sarah now walked right up to Jenny who was still lying on her back, legs spread and covered in Ben's cum.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to say a very big thank you for the show, the two of you are incredible." Sarah said in a quiet voice before deliberately dropping her pen behind herself.

"Oops." She said mockingly before bending on slowly, keeping her legs straight and allowing her short denim skirt to rise up over her ass. She paused briefly as she grabbed the pen, letting Ben and Jenny see clearly that she wasn't wearing any panties and her wet pussy glistened in the soft warm lighting. She stood up and smiled again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much." Ben replied with a grin.

Sarah then walked over to Jenny and, without saying a word; she lent over and began licking Ben's cum off Jenny. She worked her way from Jenny's pussy up to her tits before kissing Jenny, sharing Ben's cum before standing up and swallowing the cum she still had in her mouth.

"While watching was fantastic, would I be able to join in next time? My name is Sarah by the way." Sarah asked.

Ben and Jenny looked at each other quickly before replying in unison, "Absolutely!"

12