Flight 169 to Denver

Story Info
Woman on plane allows a stranger to watch her masterbate.
2.1k words
4.42
81.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am nervous as I board the plane. I am on my way to Denver for a job interview but by the time I am through security, I have torn my nylons and am quickly losing my confidence. A little pep talk to myself in the mirror of the ladies room (after I discard the torn nylons) and the knowledge that I have a spare pair in my suitcase to put on later is enough to keep me going.

Oh No! I groan as I realize I am sitting in the very last row of the plane. My first consolation is that I haven’t eaten anything yet, so at least my stomach should stay calm. My second consolation walks down the aisle a minute later,Hot damn! He is fine! What are the odds he’s gonna sit back here with me? mmmm, not bad! As I stand up to let him slide past my aisle seat towards his window seat, I study him quickly from head to toe. Hair, sandy blond, a little long, just starting to curl. Shirt, long sleeved black T-shirt, tight enough to reveal that his working out is paying off. Trousers, good ol’ Levis.Not bad!

Sitting back down, we both buckle our seat belts and busy ourselves stashing our bags after digging out our reading material, he a newspaper, I, my article about the company I’m going to be visiting. Finally, settled, we both glance at each other and say hello. (Wow, what a great smile!). I try to sneak a peak at the front of jeans, but see that he’s watching my gaze.Oops, busted! I return his knowing smile pick up my reading.Uh Oh! Now I see why he’s smiling…sometime during all this, my blouse’s top two buttons had come undone giving him a perfect view of my bra and breasts (which were doing their best to escape).Now what? Do I fix it or just let him enjoy the show? Aw, the hell with it! My blazer will hide the view from the two guys across the aisle…I’ll just let him ogle away.

As the plane takes off, I close my eyes and lean my head back forcing myself to relax. Trying to concentrate on anything other than my nerves. I unclench my fists but it’s a concerted effort. Ah, at last, we’re leveling out a bit, I open my eyes, take a breath, and glance over at my seatmate again. His gray eyes are looking straight into mine.

“Nervous?” he asks.

“Yes, a bit. I’m ok though.” He’s still staring. I’ve seen the effect my green eyes have on men before, and this one does not appear to be the exception. I decide to force his hand. Without breaking his gaze, I let my hands caress and cup each one of my breasts. I watch his face and see the realization (and pleasure) in his eyes. Slowly, still looking at him, I slide one hand in between the open buttons of my blouse.Mmm, I can’t believe how hard my nipples are already – I think I’m turning myself on, maybe even more than I’m turning HIM on. By now, my breasts were already starting to ache. I hesitate for a second and then with a snap, unhook my bra at the front. As my heavy breasts break free, both nipples get even harder, and I use two hands now to pinch them, closing my eyes while I concentrate for a few moments on my own pleasure. When I open them again, I look back at him noticing he’s shifted position.Hmmm, looks like I’m having an effect on him. Very nice!

All, of a sudden I’m quickly brought back to earth (and frantically close my blazer over my open blouse) as I see the flight attendant approaching us with the beverage cart. “Ice water, please.” She passes him his Coke and we each place our beverage on the tray over the empty seat in between us. Once she moves on, I too, reposition myself in the seat, sliding the arm up on the seat next to me, and placing my right knee up on the seat and my back towards the aisle. I’m well aware of the fact that my skirt has slid up and now reveals a great deal of my thigh. He appears to notice it too and his eyes follow my hand as I push it up even farther...but not too far. Stopping to take a sip of my water, I lick my lips and then take an ice cube out from between my lips and holding it between my two fingers, I slide over my jaw and down my neck. His lips start to curl in a smile as his eyes follow the wet trail down to the valley between my breasts and over each erect nipple in turn. As my fingertips start to go numb, I reach toward him and place the ice cube in his gaping mouth. It is my turn to watch as he sucks on that ice cube until it’s gone and the last few drops slide down his throat.

He seems to be waiting for my next move. So, I carry on pinching my own wet nipples until they are warm again. By now, although my fingers and nipples have dried, another part of me is soaking wet. I’m pretty sure he can see my black panties under my dark skirt and don’t know whether to be grateful or disappointed that he can’t see the wet stain that’s starting to form.Should I do it? Damn, I can’t believe I’m even thinking about it, but why not? It’s not like I’ll ever see him again? The voices in my head, carry on, while my hand slides toward my hem.

There is definitely a bulge in those jeans of his now as I carry on with my show. He actually leans forward a bit for a better view as my fingers reach their target and slide my panties over to the side. He nods (in appreciation?) at my clean-shaven pussy and I wonder if he can see how wet it is. I slide a still cool finger into the warmth and wetness, closing my eyes and suppressing a moan. Pulling it back out, I know now that he can see the juices glistening on my hand and finger. I smile and part my lips as I start to move my wet finger towards my mouth, and them stop in mid air and bring it to his mouth instead. I slowly run it over his lips, leaving a taste of me and jump with a start when he grabs my wrist to keep me from taking my hand away.Oh! I move my gaze from his lips to his eyes, nervous for just a second, until I see the playfulness in his. I can’t help but look at his lips again, as he sucks my first two fingers into his mouth, first one and then the other.Oh God! I know he can see my chest heaving as I start breathing heavy. I can feel the flush rising up my neck. Suddenly, as quickly as he grabbed it, he lets go of my hand and looks directly at my still throbbing pussy indicating, with a look, that I should return to my task at hand.

Happy to oblige (and horny as hell!), I slide my fingers back in between my legs. I let myself relax and simply concentrate on the sensations that my own hand is causing. I lean my head back, close my eyes, and gently pinch my clit between my two fingers. It gets warmer and larger as I continue to rub it. I know my face is red and my lips are parted and I’m breathing a lot heavier (and almost as loud) as the sleeping men across the aisle. I cover my mouth with my other hand to hide a moan. I quicken the pace and debate teasing myself to avoid cummingtoo fast, and move with a jerk when I feel his fingers closing around my nipple. This time, I gasp out loud before I can stop myself, and glance furtively around in the hopes that no one noticed. However, even my nerves can’t stop the flow of the oncoming orgasm, and I feel myself shudder in a violent, but hopefully silent orgasm under his touch and throb under mine.

Opening my eyes again, still trying to catch my breath, I turn my head toward him and am surprised to see his other hand openly stroking his cock.When did he undo his trousers? I wonder silently. As my pulse slows again and I return to earth, I watch him with open admiration both for his technique and for the beautiful member he holds in his hand. He looks up at me to make sure I’m watching. I quickly drain my water and shove the cup in the seat pocket so I can close the tray between us and edge a bit closer. My body continues to hide the view from anyone in the aisle.I have to touch it! A cock like that is too good to pass up! With a single glance towards my hand and then to his face, I see him grant his permission with barely a nod. Reaching out, I wrap my fingers around his hot and hard dick.Mmmm, even though I just came, my mind is already wondering what it would feel like to have him inside of me. My pussy throbs at the thought of it, even as the juices from my earlier orgasm continue to soak my panties (and most likely the seat beneath me).

I glance behind me to make sure we don’t have and audience and then lean forward for a taste of the precum glistening at the tip. Now, it’s his turn to muffle a moan, as I slide my mouth over the head and gradually suck his entire shaft into my mouth and throat. I slow for a minute, letting my muscles relax, and then, slowly pull off of it again, sucking all the while. As it slides out from between my lips, I look into his face again, and for the first time, see his eyes closed. A little disappointed that I don’t have an audience, I take his whole cock in my mouth once again, a little harder and faster this time until I am fucking him rhythmically with my mouth. When I stop the next time (with my mouth still full of him), he obliges me by looking at me. Actually, he can’t seem to look away now as his shaft slides in and out from between my lips. My tongue moves constantly as his cock slides in and out, playing special attention to that little ‘v’ at the underside of his head. He reaches out with his left hand sliding my long hair out of the way so he can see better, and then continues to keep his hand on the back of my head while I carry on sucking and teasing and tasting every inch of his shaft. His grip on my hair tightens and he pushes my head farther on to him. I begin to feel his balls tighten and cock throb and I know my mouth will soon be filled with his cum. I back off a little bit so Ill be able to swallow every drop without choking. With a low guttural cry, and an even stronger grip on my hair, his cock begins to jerk in my mouth as he spurts his seed. I continue to lick and suck until his breathing and throbbing have slowed, being careful not to leave a mess.

I straighten up, look at him again, and smile as I lick the last drop off of my lips. He chuckles softly, and I don’t quite know what he is expecting from me when he reaches out his left hand toward me. “Hi, I’m Stephen.”

Now, it is I who chuckles as I grasp his hand in mine, “Hi, I’m Wendy, nice to meet you.”

The planes engines slow along with are pulses. “So, are you going to Denver on business?” he asks.

“Well, an interview, actually.”

“Oh, good luck to you. I’m sure that withyour talent you’ll do fine.” He replies with a wink. “Where are you staying?”

“The hotel at the airport. What about you?”

“I’ve got a meeting first thing in the morning, downtown, so I was going to book a room there. Any chance you’re free for dinner tonight?”

Why not?! I ask myself once again,I gotta eat! and giggle as it occurs to me that I just have. I sober up quickly as I watch him tuck himself in and rezip his trousers and I realize that I am not done with him yet….Eh, so what if I don’t get the job (or a whole lot of sleep tonight!), I’ll go ahead and sleep on the plane on the way home tomorrow.