Flight of the Wild Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice's eyes bulged and her mouth worked silently for a second until she managed to say, "Erm, okay dear. What about?"

"I quit my job today. I can't work there any more. Had enough of Jamison, had enough of working through my lunch and working late, just to keep him in champagne. So I resigned. I've decided to set up in business myself."

Unable to quite understand what was happening, Janice floundered and could not think of anything to say, so Donald continued, "Yes. I spoke to the bank manager. I can do it, we have enough savings to tide us over until the work comes in. I also talked to a number of our customers. Not the bosses though, they don't know what's going on anyway. No, I talked to the workers. People like me who keep everything running. They know the score, oh yes indeed. And they know who did all the good work at Jamison Ltd. I don't think we'll have any problems at all."

He waited.

Janice finally found her voice, "Dear, erm, are you sure this is wise? Isn't it a bit risky?"

She was very nervous, as she had never seen this side of Donald before.

"What's life without a bit of risk? I'll tell you: it's boring. It's dull, tedious, monotonous and I don't want that any more. I want risk, I want a bit of uncertainty. I want to be happy and I want my wife back. We've been growing apart. We've become strangers. I don't know you any more. I want to find you again. I still love you and I want you to be happy too. Tell me what you want and I'll make it happen."

"Donald..."

"Tell me what you want."

"Donald, maybe you've been working too hard. Perhaps we need a break, we'll go away for a couple of days and you'll see. Then you could go back to Jamison's and ask them to take you back and-"

Donald cut across her, "No, Janice, I can't go back. I know what's wrong with my life and I'm fixing it. Work is not important at the moment. We are important. Us. I want to make you happy, so tell me what you want."

"You're scaring me, Donald. You've been ever so strange these past couple of days. Maybe... maybe you should make an appointment with the doctor."

Suddenly furious, Donald kicked the fallen television out of the way and stormed over to where Janice sat. He stood over her with his fists clenched tightly in front of him and screamed in her face, "JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT!"

Janice shrank back on the sofa and yelped as she covered her head with her arms. She cried, "Don't hit me."

Donald stared at Janice as she cowered in fright. His mouth open, he looked at his bunched fists and then back at his terrified wife. "Oh, Jesus Christ! You thought I was going to hit you? Oh, Jesus Christ."

He slumped down in shock next to her on the sofa with his head in his hands, "Is this how much we've lost each other? You really thought I would hit you. Janice, I love you, I would never hurt you."

He looked back at Janice and gently put his hand on her arm, she shivered as he touched her, but did not pull away. "Janice, how did we let this happen?"

Slowly, Janice uncurled and looked back at her husband She was still frightened and her voice quavered, "I don't know."

She reached out tentatively to put her hand on his shoulder, "No, that's not true, I do know," she stroked his shoulder gently, "You were right Donald, we just got so busy there was never any time for us. You at work and me with my charity work."

Janice was crying now, "It's not too late is it? For us I mean."

Donald pulled Janice into a fierce embrace, "No, Janice. It isn't. Just tell me what you want."

Janice returned the hug and buried her face in Donald's shoulder and replied quietly, "You know what I want. What I've always wanted."

Donald closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the top of Janice's head, one hand gently rubbed up and down her spine as he whispered, "Yes I do. And tomorrow, we do something about that."

Janice eased away from him slightly and looked into his eyes. She could see a twinkle that she thought had been lost long ago. She saw her husband as he was when they were first married. He said, "I will make an appointment with the doctor... for both of us."

Janice melted back into his arms and held him close again. "I never blamed you Donald, I hope you know that."

"I know."

They sat together in silence, holding each other close. He stroked her earlobe with his fingertips, just the way she liked, while she inscribed tiny circles on the back of his neck. This used to be the prelude to a bout of romantic activity with the inevitable frantic conclusion. But not now. This time it was an act of reconciliation. They were learning to love each other again.

The silence was suddenly broken when Donald said in a rather businesslike tone, "There will have to be a couple of new rules around here."

Janice answered dreamily, "What do you mean?" she was only half listening, the emotions that were being reawakened by Donald's gentle stroking reminded her how much she had missed his tender touch.

"Rule 1. There will always be time for us, no matter what."

"Agreed."

"Rule 2. We are a team. It's time we started acting like one. More talking, more listening, more loving."

"Agreed."

"That's that settled, then. Now, I have the afternoon free. What shall we do?"

"Maybe we could pop round to Dixon's and buy a new telly, I think there's something wrong with ours."

Donald pulled away and gaped at Janice.

She broke up with laughter, "Donald, your face is a picture," and she laughed some more.

The sound was music in Donald's ears. He could not remember the last time Janice had smiled, really smiled with her eyes as well as her mouth. But here she was, laughing, and he loved it. Her eyes and nose were red from crying and her normally immaculate lipstick had smeared slightly on her lips, but she was still gorgeous.

Donald removed a handkerchief from his trouser pocket and used it to gently wipe Janice's face free of tears. He smiled back at her, "No really, what shall we do?"

Janice stroked his face fondly and said, "Let's just sit here and do this. I recall we used to do it all the time."

Donald also considered this to be the best possible way to spend the afternoon. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, "Yes," he agreed, "good idea."

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. The couple tried to ignore it, but whoever it was just would not go away. Finally Donald could not stand it any more. He stalked to the front door and pulled it open sharply, "Yes?"

It was Lydia, "Hello Donald, is Janice in? I need to speak to her about the Fete."

"Sorry, Lydia, now's a bad time. Could you come back later?" Lydia stretched her neck and peered over Donald's shoulder into the hall, "It's very important Donald, I really do need to speak to her."

Donald sighed and then said quietly, "I'm sorry, we have a bit of a problem at the moment. Tell you what, I'll get her to give you a call later."

"But it's important, Donald. Something's come up and we need Janice at the hall."

Donald thrust his face toward hers and snarled, "I have tried to be polite to you Lydia and it didn't work, so try to get this... Fuck. Off."

He slammed the door in her face and turned around to see Janice who had come through from the sitting room. She wore an expression of shock, "I've never heard you speak like that before."

"She doesn't know how to take a hint."

Suddenly the door began knocking again and Lydia's voice could be heard through the letterbox, "Janice, are you alright in there? Donald's acting strange. Are you okay?"

Donald's eyes rose to the ceiling and he threw his arms in the air. Janice quickly stepped forward with a gesture of calm and said, "Don't worry dear, I'll get rid of her."

She opened the door to her friend.

"Janice, are you okay? Donald answered the door and he frightened me. I thought there might be something wrong."

"No, honestly, Lydia, everything's fine. But we do have something to sort out at the moment."

"I know that Janice, but this is important. There's a problem at the hall."

Janice looked back at Donald; he was waiting impassively by the sitting room door. He did not move and his expression was carefully blank. She looked back at Lydia and something struck her about what Lydia had said, "But this is important."

Donald had emphatically told Lydia to leave, but she hadn't, she had tried again to get Janice, expressing a concern for her welfare. Janice looked back at Donald - he had still not moved.

He was waiting.

Janice knew he was waiting for her to make a choice.

What happened now could have consequences for the rest of their lives and Donald was leaving her to make that choice. Lydia must know that there was a serious problem in the Harwell household at the moment, she couldn't be that stupid, could she? Or maybe Lydia didn't care. Yes, she had shown concern but had immediately followed it up with a mention of a problem at the hall.

Janice made her choice.

"Lydia, my husband thinks you should fuck off and I agree with him."

She closed the door.

Janice pushed Donald back into the living room and said, "Now... Where were we?"

She sat him on the sofa crawled onto his lap. As she looked into his face, her hands came up and she ran them through his hair. Then slowly, nervously she initiated a gentle kiss on his lips. Donald let his own hands rest on her hips. Janice moved her hands to the back of his neck and pulled him firmly in so their kiss could deepen. She could feel his erection growing underneath her and that started a fire in her own belly. A fire that had remained unlit for far too long.

Donald let his fingers slide up Janice's torso, moving in tiny circles as they crept higher and higher, until he cupped her heavy breasts. She moaned into his mouth and then let her tongue slide between his lips to meet his own reaching out for her. Their passion grew and Donald kneaded her breasts ever more firmly.

Suddenly Janice pulled away from Donald and struggled to her feet. He was confused and asked, "What's the matter?"

Janice smouldered, "These are in the way!"

With that, she ripped her blouse open and threw the tattered remains to the floor. Then she hurriedly unhooked her bra and that too ended up on the floor. As she started to unzip her skirt, she stared back at Donald and snarled, "Get your clothes off! I wanna fuck you!"

He struggled out of his clothes and then stood up in front of Janice, who by now was also naked. He looked at her warmly rounded body, with its large, firm tits, wide hips and sparse covering of hair over her pubic mound. The sight made Donald's prick even harder, almost painfully hard.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and grasped his meaty length before pushing it into her mouth. She worked her head back and forth frenziedly as she wanked the rest of his cock. Her other hand started to massage his balls.

She stopped her sucking briefly to push him back onto the sofa, shuffled forward between his spread thighs. Janice continued to gently move her hand back and forth along his hot meat and whispered, "I want your cream."

Then her head dipped back down and she took him back into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as she moved her lips up and down his cock. Her tongue lashed around the head causing spasms to run up Donald's spine.

He was amazed. He had not seen Janice like this for years. He also knew that he would not be able to last long against her onslaught. Already he could feel his cum rising. His balls were hot and he could feel the contractions beginning in his belly muscles. His cock twitched, "I'm cumming... I'm gonna blow!"

Janice just worked her lips faster along his length and gently squeezed his balls with her cool fingers. Donald groaned and blasted a stream of pearly white cum into the back of her throat. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he shouted.

She swallowed it all and then licked his cock clean, all the while looking directly into his eyes. Donald thought he had never seen anything so sensuous in his life.

Janice was surprised. Even after her oral ministrations, he was still as hard as rock. Janice stood up and then climbed back onto his lap, straddling him. She grasped the root of his prick and aimed it at her sopping pussy lips, before sinking down and taking his entire length inside her aching twat with a deep groan, "OOOOOOOH! That feels so good."

Janice sat still for a moment, revelling in the wonderful feeling of having her cunt stuffed full again and then started to move slowly up and down. His cock rubbed against her clit with every down stroke and she began to moan wordlessly as she moved.

A wet mouth clamped around her hard nipple and Janice almost screamed at this new assault on her senses. The fire was growing in her belly and now an exciting new fire burned in her chest. Donald rubbed and fondled the unattended nipple with his hand and felt Janice start to stiffen as she moved.

"Oh Donald yes... Oh yeah!... Fuck me.... I wanna cum..."

He started to work in rhythm, slamming his cock upwards on every down stroke that Janice made. Every time their pubic bones met with a slap, she felt a needle of agonising pleasure shoot into her womb from her engorged clitoris.

"Donald... Yeah... Keep doing that... It's perfect... It's making me cum... I can feel it....Oh....Oh....Aah!"

With his free hand, Donald reached down, pressed his thumb onto Janice's clit and circled it as she started to move up and down even faster. Her back arched and she stared wide eyed in a silent scream at the ceiling as her orgasm broke inside her. White hot fingers of pure ecstasy spread through her belly and onwards to consume her entire body.

And then she could scream, "DONALD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

But he never answered, he continued to plough his turgid prick deep inside her, overloading her long neglected pleasure centres as he desperately fought for his own release. Janice thought she would die if the sensations still flowing from her boiling pussy continued. She was leaking a river of honeyed cum all over his prick as it punished her and she could feel another, stronger sensation beginning. She was going to cum again, she knew it. She wanted it. She needed it.

Suddenly Donald lifted her off his prick and pushed her roughly onto the floor on all fours, then he shuffled around behind her and thrust his sticky hardness straight back up her soaking channel. Janice started to shake, this was almost more than she could stand. He grasped her hips firmly and began to plough into her as hard as he could, he pulled her back against him with every stroke in her battered hole. She was screaming again, "Oh please!... Donald!... Donny!... AAAH!"

With every stroke, Janice felt the heat rise even more in her womb. She felt his cock begin to twitch inside her. With a loud groan, he blasted another load of boiling cum into his wife and as she felt the sticky stream hit her womb, she too felt her orgasm break.

Once more, white hot pleasure filled her body and she began to lose control. She screamed loudly and wordlessly and her arms buckled. Her upper body fell to the floor as Janice desperately fought for breath. The waves of ecstasy flowed over her, filling her with warmth, and she started mouthing a string of meaningless syllables.

Donald pulled his cock out of Janice's red hot cunt with a soft plopping sound and they collapsed together on the floor, holding each other tight. Neither able to speak, but just content to hold one another close until the last waves of pleasure ebbed away to leave the warmth of rediscovered love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some months later, Donald was in his office looking through a document and speaking to someone on the phone. "Yes, I know it's important Mr. Miyagi, but there is no way I can finish it until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.... I realise that... Mr. Miyagi, remember, you came to me with this, not me to you. You can either have the job done this evening or you can have it done properly and Harwell Associates never half do a job... Okay, tomorrow then. I'll have it faxed to you. Bye."

He toyed idly with a small sample bottle, he hoped that this one would be the last one he ever saw. Although, he thought with a smile, he and Janice had great fun filling them. Donald nearly laughed out loud at the thought of Janice sprawled on their bed trying to catch his semen as it flew through the air, giggling like a schoolgirl as she did.

There was a knock at the door. He slipped the bottle into his desk drawer as his secretary pushed her head in, "Donald, your wife's arrived. She's just coming up now." Donald sprang to his feet and rushed into the outer office to wait for his wife who, seconds later walked through the door. "Hello Jo," she said.

"Hi," smiled the secretary in response.

Donald held Janice by the shoulders and asked, "Well?" His wife smiled and answered, "Hello... Daddy."

Overcome by the moment, Donald swept his wife into his arms and swung her 'round. Excited, he said, "Come on, let's celebrate." He waved to Jo, "I'm off, cancel my calls for the rest of the day. And then go home yourself. If an early knock off is good enough for me, then it's good enough for my employees."

Jo smiled and waved acknowledgement. She loved working here; Donald Harwell was the best boss she had ever had and certainly the most laid back.

Arm in arm the couple left the building and hopped into their car. As they pulled away from the kerb, Donald happened to glance up and saw a wild goose riding the air current towards the park.

He turned to Janice and said, "There's something we have to do first, won't take a minute." His wife treated him to a quizzical glance as they parked by the entrance to the park.

After a short walk across the grass, Donald and Janice stood by the lake and looked across the water at the small island in the centre. Donald could just make out two figures amongst the reeds at the water's edge.

Suddenly they burst into view and settled on the surface of the water. A pair of wild geese. They were followed by several smaller shapes that trailed after them as they made their dignified way over the surface of the lake. They were the wild geese's obligations, otherwise known as goslings. But these obligations were by choice, which made them no obligation at all. Donald laughed out loud.

"What's so funny, dear?"

Donald gathered Janice in his arms, kissed her gently and said, "It's nothing. Come on, let's go home."

She answered, "No... Lets just stay here for a while."

They sat down together on the bank of the lake. Donald had one arm draped across Janice's shoulders and with the other hand he stroked her tummy gently. She in turn had her arm around his waist. With their heads resting against each other, they watched the geese and their offspring cut silently through the still water of the lake.

12