Flight to Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

That left the matching thong to the bra she was wearing. Unbidden, she walked over to the mirror and looked at the reflection. The bra had lifted her breasts up and barely covered her nipples. Her hand moved down and across her now bare pubic mound. It looked strange but also slightly exciting. She looked like a completely different woman. She drew the thong up her legs and around her waist. The delicate material clung to her mound, feeling sensuous against her skin. Stephanie sighed in pleasure.

She made her way to the cupboard where her uniform was hung up and brought it back to the bed, laying it out ready. It was a far cry from the beautiful outfit she had worn today. It was smart but utilitarian. Funnily enough, she realised that it reflected the way she had felt about herself! Mulling this over in her mind, she moved into the bathroom to freshen up, her pussy quivering as her mind drifted back to the bathroom sessions she had experienced under David's influence. Her hands rose of their own accord to touch and caress her breasts and nipples under the fabric of the bra.

When she realised what she was doing, she dropped them away with alacrity! What was she doing? She'd never done anything like that before in her life. "Yes, but it feels so good!" a small voice inside her said.

Giving herself a mental shake, Stephanie completed her preparations and put her uniform on. She was back downstairs and waiting for the others well within the specified time!

Thankfully, everyone was busy at the airport, involved in their own work in getting the aircraft ready for take-off. Jenny and Stephanie welcomed the First Class passengers aboard, including a stunningly beautiful woman and sexily handsome man. The woman smiled at Stephanie as she showed them to their seats.

"Thank you," she murmured. Her voice was husky and low, almost throaty.

The man merely smiled his thanks as he took his seat.

The rest of the time before take-off went by quickly, both Stephanie and Jenny being kept busy by their passengers' requests. When it was finally time for the plane to taxi out to the runway, they were both grateful to take their places on the jump seats!

As they buckled themselves in, Jenny leaned over and nudged Stephanie in the side.

"Would you get a look at that couple down in seats 4a & 4b!" she exclaimed. "Talk about hot property!"

Stephanie looked in the direction her friend indicated and realised she was talking about the couple she had shown to their seats earlier. There was something almost familiar about the gold choker necklace the woman was wearing but Stephanie couldn't recall why it should be so. Then her eyes fell to the woman's wrist and she had to struggle not to gasp in recognition! The band of metal was exactly the same as the one she wore. She hoped desperately that her friend Jenny didn't notice. She was to be disappointed in that respect!

"Hey, isn't she wearing the same bracelet as you?" Jenny asked, eying her critically.

Stephanie laughed lightly.

"Oh I don't think so," she said. "I got mine in a second hand shop in Portobello Road a couple of months ago. It only cost me a fiver. I doubt very much whether she goes to places like that. She's probably a Tiffany's kind of woman!"

"Yeah, you're probably right," Jenny agreed. "Look at that fancy gold choker she's wearing!"

Stephanie suddenly realised why the necklace had seemed familiar. She remembered noticing similar necklaces on some of the women walking past the hotel restaurant during the first lunch she had taken with David! When seen together with the bracelet, she suddenly realised the significance. Those women, and the one seated in First Class, were all subs!

Stephanie's mind whirled with the implications. All of those women were well groomed, elegant, poised and very obviously content. She could tell, for example, by their body language, that the couple in seats 4a & 4b were devoted to each other. They were each aware of the other's slightest expression and acted in harmony together - a small glance sideways, a slight smile, the barest of touches to the hand, all subtle indications of the closeness of the relationship. Stephanie found herself longing for that same kind of intimacy!

As the flight progressed, Stephanie kept glancing at the couple, watching enviously as the man leaned in towards the woman, inclined his head and whispered in her ear, making her blush prettily and smile at him. She noticed that they were always in contact with each other in some small way - his hand resting lightly on her wrist, her leg pressed against his.

Jenny had also been watching the couple, her face growing stiff with disapproval.

"Can you believe the way that woman is acting?" she demanded. "And the way she is dressed, in that sheer blouse and short skirt! Look! You can see her nipples through it! What a slut!"

"Jenny!" Stephanie exclaimed, "Don't be so judgemental! Just because she doesn't dress the way you think she should, doesn't mean that she's a slut! Besides," she added softly, "she's obviously comfortable with her look and you have to admit she looks stunning!"

Jenny looked at her friend sharply. She'd expected Stephanie to agree with her opinion, not to defend the woman!

"What's got into you Stephanie?" she demanded. "You're not acting like yourself!"

Stephanie bridled. "You mean I'm not agreeing with you for once!" she defended herself. "Well maybe I've decided I need to think for myself, to stop trying to be the person everyone wants me to be!"

Jenny's mouth dropped open in shock. She had never heard her friend speak that way before. Something had definitely happened to her friend in the last twenty four hours and she didn't like the result! Stephanie was usually so mild mannered and Jenny was used to her agreeing with her opinions. It was a shock to be on the receiving end of what sounded like a chastisement! She decided that she would give her friend the cold shoulder and proceeded to ignore her for the rest of the flight.

Stephanie was torn. On the one hand she was unhappy at the rift between herself and her friend but on the other, it saved her from having to make up any more stories about what she had been doing!

About half way through the flight, when Jenny was engaged with another passenger, the woman in seat 4a pressed her call button. Stephanie made her way to the seat and bent down to see what she could do for the woman.

"I'm sure you have noticed that we have something in common," the woman said quietly, indicating her bracelet. "This is Master G," she continued gesturing towards the man sitting beside her. He smiled at her, his eyes a startling ice blue. "Master G is a friend of your new Master," the woman continued. "Your Master asked him to keep an eye on you during the flight to make sure you are adjusting to your new position. He also gave me a note to give to you," she said and handed Stephanie a small, discreet envelope.

Stephanie opened it and inside was a single sheet of paper. On it, in clear, elegant script were David's words.

"You will obey Master G during your flight," it read. "Know that he speaks with My voice."

Stephanie looked up and found Master G studying her intently.

"Tell me," he said quietly. "I noticed you were involved in a disagreement with your colleague earlier and since then she has been ignoring you. I would like you to tell me the nature of this disagreement."

Stephanie looked at his companion, flushing. How could she tell him what Jenny had said about her!

His eyes bored into hers, giving her no relief, silently demanding her explanation.

Finally, she had no choice. In a quiet voice she explained what Jenny had said and how she had upset her by disagreeing with her opinion. Master G's eyes had hardened during her explanation and were now like chips of ice.

"I think your friend should learn some manners," he said icily. "My sub dresses the way she does both because it is the way I like her to look and because the style suits her! I would have thought that as a flight attendant, your friend would know better than to make disparaging comments about any of her passengers!"

Stephanie was now worried. If Master G chose to make a complaint, Jenny would be in trouble and might very well be demoted from First Class. It was a potential career disaster!

"Please Sir," she begged. "She is a good hearted person and has been my friend for a long time. I think she's unsettled because I seem to have changed so much in such a short space of time. If you make a complaint, she will be demoted and that could have serious consequences for her career!"

Master G's expression softened. "You show a commendable care for your friend," he said. "It is a shame that she doesn't seem as concerned for your feelings as you are for hers!" He looked at her steadily. "Very well, I will not make a complaint, but your colleague is lucky that she has such a stalwart friend!"

Stephanie blushed at his praise and was startled by a light touch on her wrist. She looked down to see the woman's fingers resting lightly on her skin.

"Thank you for defending me," she said smiling at Stephanie. "I think Master D has made a very good choice in you," she continued.

Master G drew Stephanie's attention back to him. "Now to forestall any further interrogation from your colleague, I'll ask you to bring us two glasses of champagne. Continue your duties but I want you to be aware of me at all times and if I indicate, make your way over to me immediately."

Stephanie rose and moved back to the galley, where she poured out two glasses of champagne and brought them back to the couple. For the rest of the flight she did as instructed and kept one eye on Master G.

Shortly before the plane reached UK airspace, Master G indicated that she was to attend him. As she bent down to hear what he had to say, he handed over a second envelope. He told her that she was to open the envelope the moment she was inside the terminal at Heathrow and obey any instructions contained therein. He then told her that he was very pleased with the way she had conducted herself during the flight and would be advising Master G of his observations.

Stephanie slipped the envelope into the pocket of her jacket and started making preparations for landing. The catering and duty free carts had to be stored away in their cupboards and secured. She made a final round of the First Class guests, removing any unwanted items from their trays and asking them to place their seats in an upright position. One or two of them had to be gently awoken so that they could change their seats from a bed back into a seat. When everything was back where it should be the captain's voice came over the intercom, informing everyone that they were on final approach into Heathrow. The seatbelt lights came on and Stephanie took her place on the jump seat next to Jenny. As she buckled herself in Jenny leaned in towards her.

"Stephanie, I'm sorry for my behaviour," she said contritely. "You were right, I shouldn't be making comments on our passengers!"

"Stephanie glanced at her friend. "It's ok," she said. "But just think what would have happened if someone had overheard your comments! It could have landed you in really hot water!"

Jenny made to retort, then closed her mouth as she considered Stephanie's words. "You're right," she said finally. "I'd have been in trouble! Friends again?" she asked.

"Friends," Stephanie agreed feeling relieved. She hated being at odds with Jenny.

She felt her ears pop as the plane began its final descent into Heathrow airport. She could feel the envelope burning a hole in her pocket. She couldn't wait to get into the terminal and find out what it said!

Finally there was a slight bump as the pilot deftly landed the plane, followed by the usual monotonous taxiing to their allotted gate. Stephanie opened the door of the aircraft and stood beside Jenny as the passengers disembarked. The submissive smiled at her as she passed and it was as if a silent message of understanding was passed between them. Master G bent his brilliant blue eyes upon her and gave her a nod as they passed by and exited the plane.

Once all the passengers had disembarked, Stephanie retrieved her carry-on bag and made her way out into the terminal. She made sure she was some way ahead of the others then reached into her pocket and withdrew the envelope. She opened it and halted as the words written hit her.

"You will remove your panties before you exit the terminal and place them in your bag. You will find my number on the phone that you were given. You will send me a text the moment you step inside your apartment. Your obedience is expected, sub! Your Master, David."

Glancing around, her face burning, Stephanie checked to see if any of the rest of the crew had noticed her coming to a dead stop. Luckily nobody seemed to have noticed and Jenny, who was the most likely to have done so, was trailing along at the back, her face furrowed in thought. Stephanie pretended she had stopped on purpose to wait for the others to catch up.

"Come on you lazy lot!" she exclaimed. "Anyone would think you didn't want to get home!"

The others laughed and quickened their pace to catch up to her. They chatted amiably away until Stephanie spotted a toilet.

"Guys, I've got to make a pit stop," she told them. "Go on ahead and I'll catch up."

Thinking nothing of it, the others swept past her, even Jenny walked on without really paying much attention!

Stephanie ducked into the toilets and entered one of the stalls, closing the door behind her. She slowly eased her skirt up above her hips and drew her panties down and off her legs. She noticed that the fabric was slightly damp, a feminine, musky aroma faintly emanating from them. She heard someone enter the toilets and quickly pulled her skirt back down then surreptitiously eased her carry-on open and slipped the panties inside. She made sure to flush the toilet to avert any suspicion then opened the stall door, walking to the sinks to wash her hands. She felt a quiver in her pussy at the thought of walking through the huge Terminal 5 without her panties!

She exited into the main concourse and moved to join the others going through immigration, taking the fast track lane reserved for crew. Once through, the others made their goodbyes and scattered their separate ways. Stephanie made her way towards the London Underground connection. She only lived a few stops away on the Piccadilly Line in Ealing Common. She had often wished she could afford to live in a wealthier part of London but today she was grateful that her home was so close. She descended the escalators to the platform and shivered as the drafts that always preceded the trains washed across her bare pussy.

She rode the tube for the few stops necessary then alighted. She made her way out of the station and walked for about 10 minutes until she reached the old, Victorian house in which she had the top floor apartment. She dragged her case up the three flights of stairs then put it down and fumbled for her keys. She eventually found them and unlocked the door to her flat. She stepped inside, threw her keys on the hallway table and took her case through to her bedroom. She pulled out the letter from David and read it through once again. She found the phone he had given to her and opened the address book. Sure enough, there was only one number, a US number listed. With trembling fingers she typed the words "Sir, I am home," and pressed send.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12