Flight to Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

"Yes Sir. I do believe that. I'm not sure why as I've only known you for such a short time, but something deep inside me tells me to trust you."

"How would you expect me to guide you if I cannot see you," David asked, still in a gentle but firm voice.

"I-I guess I didn't think about that," Stephanie confessed.

Seen in the light of his explanation, she guessed the installation of cameras made sense.

David then asked his next question. "You worry about your finances, don't you?" he said. "None of your clothes were new and I notice that the furniture in your apartment is a little shabby."

Stephanie blushed. It was true. She tried to save every penny she could and did tend to put off buying anything new until it was absolutely necessary.

David continued his explanation. "In order to become the best, sub, you will be expected to concentrate on your instructions and to absorb those instructions as quickly as possible. You cannot do this if you are worried about money or other external factors. This is why I have assumed your rent."

David's explanation, when seen from his point of view, was logical. He had already told her of his intentions to make her into the best submissive she was capable of being and she could understand how worries would distract her.

She was quiet for a moment, mulling over everything he had told her and finally had her answer.

"Ok Sir, I understand why you have done this. I'm still not comfortable about you paying my rent but I understand your reasons and will abide by your decision."

David laughed lightly. "Abide? Really? Perhaps you would like to reconsider your previous response, sub?"

Stephanie suddenly realised how her answer had sounded. Definitely not that of a submissive!

"I'm sorry Sir," she quickly replied. "Thank you for your concern over me."

"Better," David said with a smile in his voice. "Now I want you to go to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror."

Stephanie moved to obey and was shortly standing in front of her bathroom mirror. She blushed at the sight of her naked body fully displayed. Her pussy was bare and her nipples were erect.

"Stephanie, I want you to put the speakerphone on and place the phone where you can hear it clearly," David instructed.

Stephanie complied.

"Now, I want you to take your hands and slowly explore every part of your body, watching yourself in the mirror as you do so and concentrating on the way the touch of your hands feels against your skin. I want you to remember each and every erogenous zone that you discover and make a note of them. You will then send me an email with these notes so that I can tell whether you have fully obeyed me," David told her. "A submissive needs to be fully aware of her body and its capabilities," he continued. "As your Master I will be using your notes as a baseline to help you expand and increase your capacity for pleasure, but you must do the groundwork for your own good!"

Stephanie hesitated. He was asking her to do something she had never done before and she wasn't sure she could comply.

"Stephanie," David said gently but firmly, "move your hands to your face. Trace its contours carefully, slowly. Concentrate on the feel of your skin beneath your fingers."

Stephanie responded to his calm, confident instructions. She brought her hands up and traced the contours of her face from her hairline to her jaw, trying to concentrate on how her skin felt. She noticed an increased sensitivity just underneath her jaw line.

"Very good," David said encouragingly. "Now move your hands down your neck and across your collar bone. Keep your touch light and again, concentrate on your body."

Stephanie slowly complied. There was something slightly mesmerising about watching herself touch her body in the mirror.

"Now slowly and lightly move your hands around your breasts. Cup them in your palms, feel their weight," were David's next instructions.

Stephanie obeyed, lulled by the quiet calm in his voice.

"Run your fingers lightly over your nipples, concentrate on the way that makes you feel," David instructed. "Can you feel answering reactions from the rest of your body?" he asked.

Stephanie followed his instructions. She cupped her hands around her breasts, concentrating on how they felt. They weren't heavy but felt firm and supple. Next she ran her thumbs over her nipples and gasped as they immediately responded to her touch. Not only did they respond but it was almost as if there was a direct connection between her nipples and her pussy.

"Very good," came David's calm voice. "Now run your hands slowly down your sides and your belly."

Stephanie complied and shivered as her light touch brought further responses from her body. She couldn't suppress a shiver as her fingers ran down her sides and when they reached her belly, it clenched in reaction.

"Now move down further. Move your hands over your mound. Use your fingers and part your pussy lips," David continued. "Stroke your fingers along their length. Then bring your fingers back and find your clitoris. Rub your fingers over it, squeeze it between them, concentrate on the reactions!"

Stephanie took a deep breath. She was finding it increasingly difficult to watch herself in the mirror as her hands moved lower but she persevered! She spread her legs farther apart to allow easier access then moved her hands in obedience to her Master's instructions. They crossed her mound, feeling the soft flesh beneath them. She slid them lower and slipped her fingers between her pussy lips, startled to feel how wet and slippery they had become. As David had directed, she started to stroke her fingers along their length and gasped at the sensations this set off. She could see her lips engorge, blood flow swelling them. Next she moved her fingers back toward her clit, concentrating on finding the tiny nub. Her fingers paused. She wasn't sure she could do this!

"Stephanie," David's calm voice soothed her, "just breathe and follow my instructions."

His voice caressed her and almost without realising, she started to rub her clit. The reaction was immediate! She felt a tightening in her thighs and her pussy. Greatly daring she took a deep breath and pinched her clit between her fingers. She gasped as sensation flooded through her.

David let her get used to the feeling before he gently issued his next instruction.

"Enough!" he said. "I did not tell you to pleasure yourself, sub. Merely to explore your body. Now, continue to explore. Move your hands down your thighs, making sure you cover every inch, fronts, backs, inner thighs."

Flushing slightly and still trembling from the sensations her fingers had engendered, Stephanie obeyed her Master's orders. As her fingers brushed against her inner thighs, she felt a responding quiver in her pussy. She was finding this slow exploration of her body echoed in her reflection in the mirror, increasingly erotic. Her breathing pattern had changed, becoming heavier. Her mouth was dry and she felt as if a light electrical current was running over her skin.

David watched her closely through the CCTV. He was very pleased with her progress. She was showing a high degree of trust in him and he was determined to ensure that she would be well rewarded for it!

"Well done, sub," he told her. "Now move your hands down the rest of your legs, keeping your touch light and concentrating on the feel of your flesh beneath your fingers."

Stephanie complied. David continued to guide her verbally until Stephanie had explored every inch of her body from head to toe. By the time she had finished, her whole body was quivering slightly. The exercise had been so erotic! She had never realised how simply touching herself could heighten her senses!

David's voice broke into her thoughts. "I'm very pleased with you, sub," he told her. "Now go and type up your findings and email them to me. I want to know exactly how that exercise made you feel so make sure your email is detailed. Remember, this will be used as a baseline for your training! After that, I suggest you take a long, hot bath and relax. I will

be back in contact with you later today with further instructions."

He rang off, leaving Stephanie standing naked in the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror once more. Her skin had a slight flush and her eyes had a sleepy look to them. In fact, the woman in the mirror looked nothing like the old Stephanie. With her shaved pussy, erect nipples, the pale red welts from her punishment and that sleepy eyed look in her eyes, she looked like a woman suddenly aware of her own sensuality!

She shook herself out of her reverie and moved into the living room to boot up her computer. As it warmed up, she moved into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. She stood, almost in a dream as she waited for the kettle to boil, then brought the hot mug back to the desk where her PC was now ready and waiting for her. The clock in the bottom right hand corner now stood at 2:30pm.

She wrapped her hands around the mug and closed her eyes, recalling every second of the past hour, fixing everything in her mind. Then she sat down and started to type. Half an hour later she had finished and hit send. She was ravenous and was about to raid the kitchen for something to eat when the doorbell rang. She froze. She was still naked and couldn't open the door like that! Greatly daring, she sent a quick text to her Master.

"Sir, the doorbell has rung. May I put on some clothes to answer it?"

She received an immediate reply.

"You may wear the red robe, but nothing else and as soon as the door has closed you will remove it again."

"Just a minute!" Stephanie called out as she hurried to her wardrobe and wrapped the robe about herself, tying the sash securely.

She made her way to the door and opened it slightly to see who had rung the bell. Standing there was a young man with one of those heatproof containers that delivery boys always carried.

"Delivery for Miss Stephanie Day" he said and withdrew a substantial parcel from within the container. Stephanie opened the door a little further and the young man's eyes widened as he took in the short, red robe. He flushed as she caught him looking and raised her eyebrow.

She silently held out her hand and he quickly handed over the carton. He backed away and ran down the stairs before she had a chance to thank him!

She brought the carton inside and her stomach grumbled from the enticing aroma arising from it. She took it into the kitchen and opened it up. Her eyes widened. Inside the carton was a covered plate containing beautifully prepared scallops served in a fragrant Provençal sauce and accompanied by light, fluffy rice. There was also a rich, chocolate mousse in a separate container, insulated against the heat of the main course. She knew this was the work of her Master yet again, and send him a quick text thanking him for the wonderful meal.

She received an instant reply.

"I cannot have my sub wasting away from the lack of good food!" was the message.

Stephanie had to laugh and took the plates to the kitchen table, where she proceeded to sit down and eat. Only after removing her robe, of course! It felt strange to be sitting naked in her kitchen, eating a delicious meal. The plastic seat of the chair felt cold against her pussy and ass.

The meal was delicious. The scallops were plump and full of flavour, the sauce set her taste buds tingling. And as for the chocolate mousse! Well it was sinfully rich and smooth. She could feel the chocolate coating the inside of her throat and the rich taste lingered long after she had finished. It was almost with reluctance that she rose and placed the plates in the sink and then padded into the bathroom to obey her Master's instructions.

She started the bath running and went to the bathroom cabinet to find her bubble bath. She stopped short in amazement. Inside the cabinet, her bargain products had disappeared! In their place was an assortment of luxury products from The Bath House. Stephanie had heard about this line but had never in a million years expected to be able to experience it for herself. Now her cabinet was filled with a variety of bath oils, foam baths, shampoo and conditioner! Stephanie uncapped a few of the bottles until she found one with a fragrance she adored. The label on the bottle read Vanilla Noir and Amber. She poured a liberal amount into the steaming water and watched until it reached the right height. She switched off the taps and tentatively dipped a toe into the water. It was just the way she wanted it - almost too hot and requiring her to enter the bath slowly to allow her body to adjust to the heat. Eventually, she had immersed herself to the neck in hot water, hissing slightly as the welts on her body protested. She laid her head back against the side of the bath and let herself drift, her mind replaying the events of the past two days.

She must have luxuriated in the bath for almost an hour. Certainly the water was much cooler when she stepped out. She felt a languidity steal over her body and her eyes felt heavy. She reached for a towel and once again noticed that luxury products had replaced her cheap, supermarket bought towels. The towel felt soft and fluffy against her skin, drying her without the usual abrasiveness she had come to expect. She closed her eyes and revelled in the sensation of being enveloped in that warm softness.

The phone her Master had given her buzzed, indicating that she had received a message.

"Go into your bedroom and take out the purple corset," it instructed. "You will wear this for the remainder of the day."

Knowing that her Master would be watching her via the CCTV, Stephanie moved into her bedroom and took the corset from her chest of drawers. She opened the clasps at the front and wrapped it around her body. Starting at the bottom, she started to fasten the clasps. It didn't take her long to realise that the corset was VERY tight! She had to suck in her stomach and by the time she reached the top few clasps, she was having difficulty fastening them. Closing her eyes, she grimly persevered until at last, she managed to fasten the final clasp. When she was finished, she felt that she could hardly breathe and had to take shallow breaths. The corset was sculpted so that it finished just underneath her breasts but in such a way that they were pushed up and supported by it. Stephanie caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the dressing table and couldn't believe the difference in her look! Her body had always been slim but the corset had cinched in her waist to the extent that the hip to waist ratio had been greatly increased. The effect was incredibly sexy!

At first, Stephanie found moving around in the corset to be a challenge. She had to pause often to catch her breath, but eventually she became used to the constriction and spent the rest of the day catching up with emails and checking her roster for the following two weeks. She actually only had one more flight on this tour before she was due leave. With everything that had been going on in America, she had completely forgotten that fact. She smiled. It would be good to get some down time!

By the time she had finished catching up the sky outside was dark and she realised it was approaching 8pm. She felt incredibly tired and determined to have an early night.

Her phone buzzed once again.

"Switch on your television and press play on your DVD player," was the message.

Puzzled, Stephanie complied then gasped as the DVD started to play. It was a scene similar to one she had seen in the bondage club, with a woman entering at the end of a leash secured to a wide leather collar. Her wrists and ankles were encircled with cuffs and she was wearing extremely high heels and lace topped black stockings. Her body was encased in a black corset that was so tight that her waist was tiny in comparison to the rest of her body. Her breasts rose above that corset, her nipples gripped in strong clamps with small weights depending from them, swinging with each step she took. Her mouth was held open by a ring gag and Stephanie could see traces of saliva running down the woman's chin.

Her phone buzzed again.

"Pause the DVD, go to your bedroom and bring back the clit clip, nipple clamps and the smallest butt plug," it instructed. "You will find lubricant in your bedside drawer."

Stephanie made a small sound of dismay. She was still not quite reconciled to anal play and the thought of having to insert the plug into herself was causing her some concern. Nevertheless, she paused the DVD and walked into her bedroom to retrieve the items specified.

The phone buzzed again.

"Take the items back to the living room and play the DVD," it said.

Stephanie obediently returned to the living room and watched as the woman was led to an upright cross and bound to it. When finished, her arms and legs were spread wide and her held was held in position by cables attached to her collar. The collar itself was so high and thick that the woman couldn't move her head up or down. A cradle was moved up in front of her body and a Magic Wand vibrator was placed into it. The woman's pussy lips were clamped and drawn apart by cord that attached to straps that encircled her thighs, then the wand in its cradle was moved up until it was pushed in hard against her clit and pussy. The cradle was then bolted into place and the wand was switched on. Stephanie could see the woman's body buck as her body was assaulted by the wand. A masked man moved into view holding a whip that ended in multiple long strands. With measured pace, he started laying strokes across the woman's body, taking aim carefully, ensuring that each strand found its target. Faint red marks started to appear on the woman's body and her body started to shake. Stephanie could see her eyes pleading with the man and more saliva dripped from her mouth. The man ignored her as her body started to shake harder and harder and she started to wail through her gag. Finally the man looked at her and paused in his actions. "You may cum!" he said and it was if a dam burst! The woman's body shook as she screamed and fluid gushed from her pussy. She was held in place as she shook in the throes of what was obviously a very powerful orgasm. Stephanie felt her pussy grow wet as she watched, her eyes glued to the action playing out in front of her.

The phone buzzed again. Her eyes still glued to the television, Stephanie picked it up absently and then dropped her eyes to read the message.

"Pinch and tease your nipples until they are hard," the message read. "Then place the clamps around each one."

Stephanie gasped. Her nipples were already pretty hard from watching the DVD. Tentatively, she brought her fingers up and started to obey her instructions, pinching and teasing each nipple until it grew hard and erect. She could feel her pussy get wetter as she did this and the woman on the screen once more was being whipped. She gingerly opened the first clamp and placed it around her nipple. She cried out as it bit into the sensitive nub. She shook for a moment until the pain died down. She didn't want to continue but knew her Master would be watching her, so she slowly reached for the other clamp and biting her lip, repeated her actions, again crying out as the metal bit into her nipple. Her pussy, however, felt red hot!

The phone buzzed.

"Good girl!" the message read. "Now part your pussy lips and find your clitoris. Play with it until it is hard and then place the clip around it. If necessary, use your juices as lubrication to get it into the correct place."

By this time, the woman on the screen was moaning continuously through her gag. Her thighs were quivering, her body was now covered with thin red welts and her nipples were pulled downwards by the weights. She was panting heavily as she strained to stave off another orgasm, her eyes never leaving the face of the masked man. As Stephanie obeyed the instructions on the phone and parted her pussy lips, fingers searching for her clit, the man on the screen switched the Wand to high power. The woman shrieked through her gag and Stephanie's pussy throbbed in response. Without realising, her fingers found her clit and started rubbing intensely. In her imagination, she was the woman on the cross being whipped to orgasm! In short order her clit was engorged and hard. Stephanie reached for the clit clip and with a small amount of difficulty, managed to manoeuvre it into position. She moaned as her clit was gripped hard, increasing its sensitivity! On the screen, the woman's body was coated in sweat, her chest was heaving and her eyes were desperately begging permission to cum. Finally the man nodded. "You may cum!" he said. The woman's whole body stiffened and a deep, guttural groan issued from her mouth. Liquid once again gushed from her pussy, flooding over the Wand and its cradle. Stephanie could see the woman's body go limp as she lost consciousness and her mouth was dry as she watched the wand being removed and the woman released from the cross. She noticed that the man who had been whipping the woman was now cradling her gently against his body, stroking her damp hair away from her face with tender fingers. He dropped a gentle kiss onto her forehead before carrying her out of view.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers