Florida Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V

We did not run into our friends during the day, which left us wondering somewhat. However, just as my patience was coming to an end, Erica called a bit after 9 pm and huskily declared, "I am in the parking lot, with no panties, come and get it big boy!" I bid Aliya a quick goodbye and ran out. Her expression was similar to the one I had worn just two days back. Despite all that was going on, she was jealous of sharing her man with anyone else. This had my dick pulsing even more.

Entering the parking lot, I heard Erica call, "I am in your car." "How did you get in?" I wondered. "I work in a high school, I sure know how to open locks," she chirped back. As I got to the car, she came out the passenger side and said, "so are you going to be a gentleman and help a lady in distress, apparently I have waylaid my vestments, and cannot get to dinner in this state," in a nice Southern drawl. She was stark naked, except for red stilettos, black stockings, and a few pieces of jewelry. I noticed items of her dress casually laid out on a number of nearby cars. I retrieved her panties and she asked me to slide them on. I followed this with her bra, a lovely red corset, a short red and green skirt and a tartan jacket over top. She looked like she had stepped out of a Scotland guide book, and I wondered if she should not be wearing Viking furs instead, as Erica hardly sounded Scottish. "My name sounds Nordic, but my mom was Scottish," she explained. I asked what she had done with her bagpipes, she said she planned to blow something else instead tonight!

We proceeded to a crab and seafood restaurant. Large napkins were placed around our necks and we were given mallets to crush the crab carcasses and get the meat. Erica dug out a piece and stuck her fingers into my mouth. I returned the compliment in a similar manner. I felt her foot come up against my crotch and she jerked at my leg. I stretched my foot, having taken off my shoe and felt my toes caressing the folds of her pussy. After a while I withdrew my foot and felt something on it. Erica had removed her panties and put them on my foot like a flag. I never knew when she had the opportunity to do so, but was visibly impressed. We fed each other till the meal was done.

As we drove out of the restaurant she said, "go north". After a few minutes, we stopped at a strip joint. She pulled me inside and we sat at the back of the main area, watching the rather lovely girls strip. After a couple of drinks, she asked for a private booth. We went there and were followed by two strippers. As the music played, the girls caressed each other, then us, and back and forth. After perhaps twenty minutes the show concluded and they moved off. A fast Spanish song came on. Erica stood in front of me and began gyrating. Slowly undressing, she stuck one breast in my face and then the other. She turned about and rubbed her ass against my groin. Soon after, she was totally naked, except for a long, feathery boa left by the strippers, which she had sort of tied around herself. As I reached to grab her, she escaped and ran out of the booth with her clothes.

Returning after 10 minutes, fully clothed, she asked me to drive to bed. Asking where bed might be, I learnt that there was a room available at a cozy inn not far from Orlando, already reserved for us. I was pretty certain it was the same place Aliya had experienced her sexual enlightenment with Alec. We got to the room and she undid my trousers while seating me on the bed. Taking my cock out, she began to suck in a regular rhythm. I was approaching heaven, when she stopped, told me to hold the phone, and stood towards the other side of the room. She turned on music on the TV and piece by piece tossed every article of clothing at me. Now totally unclothed, she lay down on her bed and asked if I would ravish her like a Mongol. While she obviously had her ethnicities wrong, this was no time to dwell on irrelevant facts. Without wasting a moment, I slid on a condom, roughly pushed her head back, parted her legs and rammed my dick up her cunt. She moaned with pleasure and dug her nails into my back, leaving some serious scratches. At least I was not concerned about explaining these hickeys and love bites to my wife. We bucked for a while and I shot the load I had been building up all evening. I had expected a fairly wide vagina, given Alec's size, but was surprised at the relative tightness. She told me that she had been taking yoga classes, which included pelvic exercises that helped keep her orifice tight.

After cleaning up, we sat to have a drink, when she asked me if I would service her as Alec had done to Aliya. With that she handed me a bottle of cream and bent face down, with her rear in the air. I moistened her ass and plunged into it. She let out a yelp and begged me to remove my cock. But as I tried to pull it out, she clamped down with all her might. After a few minutes her spasm subsided and her anus relaxed. I rocked in this position for quite a while, before finally letting a stream of sperm into her backside. An audible pop sounded as I withdrew. "Did you enjoy taking my virginity?" she teased. I was surprised her gorgeous ass had never before been penetrated. I learned that Alec had been equally surprised at the offer from Aliya to have anal sex instead, as he had never done it before either. We drifted into deep slumber in each others' arms. Arising erect at half past seven, I rolled Erica over, slowly entered her cunt and gave her a good wake up call. She was expecting it and got into the action right away. Totally spent, I showered, and drove home, dropping her on the way at her hotel.

Getting home, I found Aliya dressed for breakfast and the kids waking up. Her eyes were full of all sorts of questions, but there was no way I was going to tell her what she was going to do that night. Needless to say, during the evening Aliya got into virtually every element, as we action replayed my date with Erica. In fact, had she taken another drink, she may have volunteered to strip in front of the club's patrons, something even Erica might have been petrified by.

VI

Our holiday was nearly done and, as we had taken a couple of day trips outside Orlando, we had not heard from Erica or Alec. Returning to our room one evening, we found a box with blue his and hers' track suits, with directions to put them on, nothing else, and to join our friends in a suite in the next door hotel after lunch, the following day. We were wondering what the kids would be doing, when we found another envelope with tickets for the kids to go on a 6 hour trip after lunch with qualified guides to a park we had not yet been to.

Right after lunch, we packed the kids off, put our suits on and went over to the appointed place. Erica and Alec greeted us, also in track suits, but yellow in colour. Kisses were exchanged all around and we sat down to have drinks. Anticipation hung thick in the air, and both Aliya and Erica were clasping their midsections awaiting the penetration that would inevitably follow, already getting considerably wet as their love juices flowed on their own. Similarly both Eric and I were sporting erections that were difficult to hide in the track suits. We waited for someone to break the ice.

Alec took the first step, came on over to Aliya, took her by the hand, and led her to the balcony. Here he pulled the zipper on her top down to her belly button. Her ample assets came out for all to admire, which prompted him to pull the top off altogether. Erica sat down in my lap and began to grind while looking at the balcony action. Alec turned Aliya around, caressed her breasts hard and pecked at her neck. Undoing the zipper on his top, he flung it off, and rubbed his chest to Aliya's back. Aliya moaned in expectation and her knees seemed to give way. Alec pulled her pants all the way down and sat on a nearby deck chair. He brought Aliya close and inserted a few fingers into her cunt. Aliya began to thrash all over as the fingers dug ever deeper. The activity on the balcony was quite risqué as they were in clear sight of virtually half the people in the next door building and in broad daylight, but neither Alec nor Aliya appeared to care. Quite a few persons on the other side probably caught my wife in all her nudity and in full throttle. Alec grabbed her up and carried her back inside and to the sofa, his tongue intertwined with Aliya's as he brought her over.

Now Erica moved to the sofa, sat down in Alec's lap, put her hands to the top of his trousers and pulled them off while sliding down his legs. Alec put an arm around Aliya, squeezing one breast, while Erica kneeled in front of him and began to tickle his cock. I walked behind Erica, caught her zipper from behind and undid her top and concurrently brought her pants down to her knees. With one hand I fingered her pussy from behind, with the other I pumped Aliya's other breast. Alec was fully erect from the tickling, when Erica stopped and guided Aliya's hand over his cock.

Erica undid my suit and took my cock in her mouth. Meanwhile Alec now stuck his tongue in Aliya's cunt, with her sitting on the sofa and him on his knees. Erica stopped sucking, sat me down in a high chair, discarded her clothes, straddled my legs and shoved my cock into her pussy, after putting a condom she brought out from the sofa upholstery on me. She bumped and grinded for a considerable amount of time, alternately deep kissing me and sticking her tits in my mouth, as she went. We exploded together in ecstasy and sat together as the shuddering subsided.

Alec laid Aliya down on the carpet. Caressing her legs, he winked as he showed her a condom. Aliya grabbed it from his hands, ripped it open and slowly put it on his penis. Needing no further encouragement to gain the experience he had missed on his first date with her, Alec spread her legs wide and entered her cunt. Though she was well and ready and her vagina was dripping with fluid, the size of the invasive penis caused her to draw her breath in. Stars flashed across Aliya's eyes as she was taken for the first time ever by such a large cock. Her gasping indicated that her brains were on a different plane. The fit was so complete that Alec could hardly move. Aliya rolled him over and went on top. She was now able to squat up and down on his cock with more ease. They rolled over again and by now Aliya's hole had become more accustomed to the bigger package. Alec was able to go forward and retreat at will, and each thrust brought out various moans of pleasure from her. They continued for a while till both lay spent, still intertwined. As Alec withdrew his penis, she had the feeling of a vacuum in her insides. Alec deep kissed her, whispering, "boy, that's one tight pussy you have." Despite the extreme intimacies already experienced, Aliya blushed red from head to toe. She was sure that she would not be able to walk after this fucking.

But the orgy had every body still quite excited. Erica had a mischievous look in her eyes. She rolled on over to where Aliya was lying and said something in her ear. Aliya immediately perked to attention and both went to the restroom. After a while they returned, removed two chairs and stood side by side next to the dining table. Both were wearing black hot pants, cutoff T-shirts that barely covered their boobs, heels and black stockings. In this look, they were the ultimate male fantasy. Erica turned the background music higher and both began to gyrate and dance in front of us. The show continued, with both caressing each others' bodies, with first Erica and then Aliya taking the lead in the simulation of female on female sex. Erica peeled off Aliya's top and offered her tits to me. Aliya let me suck and fondle her assets for a bit, then turned back to a dancing Erica and removed her top. Erica gyrated over to Alec and bobbed up and down on him as if receiving his penis in her rear. They both then ran over to the table, whipped off their pants, and giggled more as a bottle of lotion appeared out of nowhere and was placed on the table. As Alec and I wondered they turned around and bent over so their backsides were facing us. We debated who should go where, but since our holidays were ending the next day, the decision was to swing. Accordingly, Alec greased Aliya's rear and I did the same for Erica. Standing barely six inches apart, we both rammed our cocks into their inviting behinds. Both ladies yelped and moaned with pleasure as their backsides were brutalized. Finally after much probing, both of us shot whatever sperm we could muster into each others' wives' rectums.

VII

The children were due back in about two hours. Aliya and Alec went to one shower, while Erica and I repaired to another. Despite all the sex we had already indulged in, my cock still came up and while showering we had another passionate bout of lovemaking. Watching my wife get serviced by someone else had charged my batteries more than I had figured. From the looks they gave when they came back from their bath, Aliya and Alec had a similar idea, and he had serviced her well again.

As we prepared to leave, we were handed a package. I opened the box to discover a suggestive yet tasteful naked picture of Erica, with a lovely thank you message to me at the back. A second picture inside was addressed to Aliya and showed Alec in his glory. Along with this was an instant camera with a wish that we reciprocate the same. While much had happened, Aliya was very shy about being photographed in the nude, given that the picture was for someone else. She did agree, however, to being photographed in the cutoff top and hot pants she had worn while dancing earlier for us, and in a swimsuit that Erica gave to her that showed a lot and covered just enough. I was not so shy and lay back on the sofa to pose for Erica. Erica, always up to something or the other, then jumped into my lap and had Eric shoot us while I had my hands on her naked breasts. Aliya reciprocated to a lesser extent, by standing partially clothed in front of Eric while he had his arms around her. As if to make up for her not being totally nude in her snaps, Alec placed her on his lap, slid the bottom of the swimsuit aside a bit, and entered her cunt again from behind. How he had the energy or stamina to get up again was beyond me. He whispered in her ear that he had put a condom on. The pictures of Aliya getting fucked in this manner were absolutely amazing, even though no real skin was visible. Erica kept playing with my dick, but I was too spent to get friskier. It took Alec a while to come and then to disengage Aliya, who put on her track suit to indicate the revels were over. We all took the cue and dressed ourselves also. Finally, after exchanging contacts and deep kissing each others' wives or husbands (as relevant) for a few minutes, we reluctantly bade our ultimate goodbyes.

Our swinging experience in Florida gave Aliya and myself much fulfillment and certainly spiced up our marital sex significantly. We have been more proactive in our approaches and have even had opportunities to swing in Pakistan. Looking forward to more fun encounters, we plan to meet up with Erica and Alec in Europe or Southeast Asia. We have been creatively using our camera and Aliya is now accomplished at posing suggestively, clothed partially or even nude. The experience has reduced her inhibitions greatly and she is now much less concerned about shedding her clothes, or about trying something on the spicy and erotic side, particularly in public places! A letter from Erica told me that Alec had been very aroused by the bare naked picture of Aliya they had recently received from us, and that she was the object of his fantasy till we soon met again.

12