Flower Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax caused him to slow momentarily, and then with her increased wetness and relaxed state, William allowed himself to become temporarily selfish and plunge into her with a strength and force that caused her to squeal. He drove into her at a rate that drove him to the very edge of climax, and then he slowed again.

Tracy looked at him with big eyes and he knew she had not experienced this level of control from a lover before, and it made him want to please her even more. He pulled all the way out of her and turned her over. Tracy made a tiny squeal noise again, barely discernable, but was grinning as she was all too compliant, pulling up her knees with her chest still on the bed, presenting her precious pussy to him from behind. He could have cum at that moment, with his dick in his own hand, seeing Tracy on her knees like that. But he entered her again and she felt so tight he was overcome, but so was she. The little minx was already wiggling back into him and pulsating on the inside so that when he felt her cum again, he allowed himself to completely release and ride out his very long orgasm inside of her, spurting again, and again, and again, until he felt the last pulse of cum leaving his body. He still had his hand on her hip, but very carefully pulled out, keeping one hand on the condom, and removed it before collapsing on the bed next to her.

Tracy was on her stomach, looking at William in amazement. He smiled at her, and then pushed her on her side to hug and hold her from behind. He kissed her shoulder and wanted to say something about how he felt, but did not want to overwhelm her, so he gently stroked her arm, while staying in contact with the entire back side of her body.

"This is the best first date ever," she said, almost as if thinking aloud.

"The best ever," William agreed.

She brought his hand under his arm and to her mouth and kissed it. "Sorry I bit you."

William laughed, "It's perfectly okay, Kitten. You were in the throes of passion." He nuzzled his nose into the back of her hair. "And so was I." He kissed her neck again, and she relaxed into his arms but felt too wound up to go to sleep, but also self-conscious about talking too much, especially after sex, so it surprised her when William asked, "Will you tell me about this ex-boyfriend? The one who lacked appreciation for beautiful works of art?"

Tracy laughed and said, "Oh, that was Kevin. We were together for three years. We even lived together for the last two."

"It must have been serious then. What happened?"

"Well," Tracy said, "I met Kevin when I was still in school and things started out great, but we wanted different things out of life. We were good friends and hardly fought, but our relationship lacked passion and, well...the worst thing for me was when I finally decided I wanted to break up, he didn't even put a fight up about it. He just said, 'Okay Tracy, I want you to be happy' and we had the most undramatic break up you can imagine."

"Hmmm," He was running his fingers through her silky hair, "Go on."

"Well, it made me so mad because it was really hard for me to muster up the courage to break up with him and he was so nonchalant about it. I couldn't believe he was so passive about my leaving and it infuriated me that he was okay with it. I mean, why didn't he break up? He was lazy, that's why. The only hard part about disentangling our lives was deciding who would get the cat. I let Kevin keep Hemingway."

"And why did you let Kevin keep the feline Hemingway?"

"I don't know. I guess at the time I did feel guilty that I was the one instigating the break up. Plus, I didn't want to allow him to visit the cat and wonder if he wanted to see me or the cat. I don't know, does that even make sense?"

"Yes. It does."

"I miss Hemingway sometimes."

"And Kevin?"

"Well, sort of, at weird times. I mean, we were good friends more than anything else, but when we broke up we took off in opposite directions. Kind of a rubber band effect, like we had been holding each other back in some way and we shot off in different directions. He went back to playing in a band and partying, I opened up Petals."

"Ah...and since then? Other boyfriends?"

"Well, that was two years ago. I have dated since then. The longest was for four months, but...that didn't work out. What about you?"

"I have had a few long term relationships, a lot of meaningless sex, and for the past year, neither."

"Really?" Tracy rolled over to see his face, "No dates for a year?"

"I've had dates, but no sex for over a year. Until today."

"Wow," Tracy said and her mind was busy processing this. "Why?"

"I've had a few bad experiences. Stalkers. I don't know why I have attracted a few women with obsessive natures, but I have. My friend John attributes it to my aloof nature, that I am an enigma and I make women crazy."

"Well if you did to them what you just did to me in bed, it is your own damn fault. I think you've made me crazy."

William laughed and said, "One was a woman I dated for a while, the other one I never slept with, therefore, the situation cannot be blamed on my sexual prowess. Besides, what we just experienced was extraordinary for me too. You sparked my desire in a way that borders on excruciating."

Tracy turned her head and grinned at him and said, "So I make you extra sexy, huh?"

"You do. You inspire me." William grinned at her, "In fact, I am getting inspired right now," he said, referring to his hardening member pressing on her back side.

"I can feel that Mr. 'More'. And you are inspiring me in turn." Tracy giggled and rolled on top of him for another sweet, slow, lovemaking session that left her limping to the restroom afterwards, before she came back and flopped on the bed and fell into a deep sleep in William's arms.