Flowers for Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He latched his mouth to her left breast sucking the nipple deep and hard into his mouth causing her hips to jump, and her hands to fly to his head, indecisive between wanting to hold him and press her tit into his hungry mouth, or push him away to ease the intense sensation.

He alternated between the two firm C-cups, his attentions messy and primal. Lips smacking obscenely against the flesh that got wet with his saliva, pulling at her nipple then releasing it with a wet smack, then moving to the other to nibble on it salaciously.

"Marc, I need-" her hands that were exploring his wide shoulders and upper arms stilled and dug into his muscles as if to relay a secret message to him.

"What do you need?" he straightened his back, that teasing half smile pulling at the corner of his mouth, and his free hand unbuckling his belt.

Her tongue touched the middle part of her upper lip, and she answered his smirk with a teasing wide-eyed look, "Your big dick in my tight cunt..." She bit her lower lip and released it, "fucking me...hard..."

His brows knotted in arousal, and she was pulled flush against his body. A ripping sound followed by his hands cupping her ass cheeks confirmed that he'd destroyed her pretty lace panty, but that didn't matter when the swollen knob of his cock was aimed at her moist opening.

"Take that cock and put it in your hole." He ordered gruffly, and she wrapped her fingers around him squeezing the shaft and pulling up as if she wanted to milk his precome out of the large head. Both of them looked down at the clear fluid oozing out in fat drops from the slit of the mushroom head, and she felt her tongue trace her lips subconsciously recalling his addictive salty taste in her mouth.

Marc, however, didn't give her the chance to get down to swipe a taste on her tongue; he dug his fingers in her shapely behind lifting her up, while spreading her ass cheeks and inner thighs apart. He left her completely open, and more than primed for his penetration.

"Put it in your cunt." He rasped once more when she rubbed the slick, moisture-covered tip on her distended clit. When she continued to swirl his precome around the engorged nub, he shoved her back against the door with a loud thunk, "Right now." He struggled, clearly impatient and beyond playing games.

Wrapping her legs more securely around him, she lowered herself on his penis, still holding it in place until the head popped into her. She then grasped his thick biceps with both hands, loosened her legs' hold around him, and sunk slowly down his rigid length. They both moaned when he was seated all the way inside her, "Balls deep." He whispered, and she clenched her inner muscles as if to make her pussy kiss his cock in welcome.

He grinned bending his knees, and moving her against the door for a better position, before giving an experimental thrust. Appearing to be satisfied with his adjustment, he started stroking in and out of her gingerly, stretching her soft tissues and drenching his cock in her wetness. His girth almost burned when he went all the way in, his pubic hair scratched her clit, and she undulated with him plunged all the way to her womb, begging for more of that sweet friction against her aroused button.

His eyes were glued to their groins rubbing together, and the pink nether lips sucking his cock. She whispered, "Can you...?"

He took his sweet time answering, hands kneading her generous firm ass with uncouth, possessive fingers, "Can I what?" he canted his head to the side with a lazy smile, tracing his gaze along her torso, from her pussy, to her flat abdomen, up to her breasts held invitingly up by the twisted cups of her bra, with their tips glistening from his earlier ministrations.

She squeezed her cunt around him in answer, but he drawled, "Can I what?" again, and she threw her head back banging the door in frustration, "Please, Marc."

"Please what? I don't know what you want."

"You know exactly what I want. Don't make me repeat it."

"Say it."

Their gazes clashed at last, and she frowned biting her lower lip hard, "You're gonna make that pretty lip bleed." He nailed her more securely against the door, leaving no room for even a shadow of personal space, "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Jillian." He was so big, so much bigger than her, and she was a tall girl, yet he still managed to dwarf her.

"I want you to fuck me."

He pulled out of her and plunged back in with a sudden rough jerk that made her wince, "Like this?"

Her answer was strained, "Yes." She nodded and gulped, "More."

"So demanding." He teased, but started to move within her again, more decisively this time, heedless of how rough he was being as she encouraged him and egged him on with her moans and the little kisses she peppered on his lips, chin, cheeks, and along his jaw line.

Their bodies slapped wetly against one another, her pussy making lascivious gulping noises as it gobbled up his cock with every shove, every plunge, and every thrust that bounced her in his strong grasp.

"You feel how deep I am in there?" he pistoned in and out of her with abandon giving her no room to move back, or rest her muscles that ached from his delicious assault, "All the way up to my cervix." She told him wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're so tight and wet for me." he released one of her ass cheeks only to slap it loudly, "You were mean, trying to ditch me just like that." She squeezed her eyes shut, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, you'll make it up to me." he warned, the beads of sweat on his forehead and temples making his lopsided grin seem sinister and darkly sexy.

She was too close to climax to hear the alarms sounding in the back of her head, "Whatever you want."

"I want everything." He didn't give her the chance to reply, and stuck the middle finger of his right hand in her mouth when she opened it to object. Acquiescing, she sucked at his finger thinking that he wanted her to tease him about how she normally sucked his dick, but he commanded, "Make it real wet." She halted, and stared at him wide-eyed when he pulled the digit out of her mouth, looked at it, then spat on it, "Marc?"

His mouth pressed upon hers as if to say "Shut up." And she started to kiss him back when she felt his finger pushing against her anus.

"Unnghh..." she wiggled, and he held her still, impaling her on his dick.

"Let me in." he coaxed, "Relax your ass for me, Jill."

No one called her Jill but him. Even when she was growing up, not her family, not her friends, and she was a popular, loved child with a decent list of nicknames, just not Jill. Her heart lurched at his use of it, the way his husky masculine voice made it sound like it was her odalisque name. And, in a way, it was, and she was...his odalisque. So she did, loosening her muscles as best as she could with his thick cock lodged all the way inside her cunt. He was more resolute this time, slipping his slickened finger in one sleek motion against her body's resistance.

He was everywhere inside her, kissing her, fucking her, making her heart race, and adding to her mind's confusion. Were she not such a mess of emotions scrubbed raw by the height of her arousal, she would have been outraged at the way he violated her, physically and mentally. But he was relentless, marvelous, and incredibly talented. No complaints or rejections were uttered by her, even when he added a second finger -just like he promised- and started earnestly fucking both of her nether holes. Her eyes watered, and she blinked against the sting of tears seeing a grainy splotch of mascara on his cheekbone. Daintily, she cupped his cheek and wiped her thumb back and forth cleaning the makeup off, and just...holding his face...feeling his skin on hers.

He continued to drive into her, blue eyes dark with emotion and nakedly staring into hers. His rough chest hair scraped against her tender nipples, his balls slapped up against her ass and his hand with the force of his thrusts, and his possession took over her when she felt herself jerk and tremble.

"That's right, come for me." he urged growing raucous and uninhibited, banging her back against the door, the loud thuds were bound to be heard from outside, but that was a matter of later consideration when compared to her rising peak. It grew larger, and larger still, expanding and fluttering until she burst violently-half screaming, half falling. Her legs almost gave way, and he had to slip his right hand out of her anus to hold her still as her shuddering breaths came in and out harshly, and her perfectly filed nails dug into his biceps and shoulders leaving bloody half moons on his white skin.

He was everything at that moment, her world revolved around her center of pleasure where he was connected with her, "Come inside me." she whispered forcing her eyes open -she hadn't even realized they were closed, "Give me your cum, Marc." She clenched him deeply, holding and releasing in a long orgasm.

He said nothing, and kissed her instead until her spasms slowed, and her eyes focused again. He held her still for a long minute watching her, ever watching her, until she murmured "That was superb...I've never...but you haven't..." she swallowed, "You haven't...uhm..."

Marc set her heel-clad feet on the floor, grasping her waist when she wobbled a bit, "Get on your knees." He crooned nuzzling her temple and cheek and placing a kiss below her left ear.

She obeyed delightedly, thankful for the thick Missoni runner she had placed there, and pushing a lock of hair behind her ear knowing that her curly chignon was a hot mess that testified to his rough treatment and the way she welcomed it.

His hard cock was glistening with her juices, and she opened her mouth looking up at him -just the way he always demanded. He cupped her cheeks with both hands running his thumbs on her lips and making her suck on them. A tendril of his sweaty hair fell on his forehead, and he looked heartbreakingly handsome looking down at her with hooded eyes and ghost of a smile on his sensuous lips. One of his hands grasped his cock, and he slapped her with it, lightly at first as if to gauge her reaction. When she smiled and blinked at him, mouth still open, he smeared his precome and her moisture in circles on her cheeks and chin, then finally painted her lips with it until she smacked them together and licked off their combined taste.

"Let me suck you, Marc," she pleaded massaging his hairy, muscled thighs with naughty, knowing fingers, "your cock needs my mouth."

He wrapped his long fingers around the thick shaft holding it up against his stomach, "Kiss my balls first."

Without preamble, she engulfed a swollen, full testicle into her mouth and lapped at it. Feeling him jerk, she started humming in her mouth and gave a sharp suck that made him grunt a filthy curse. She moved to the other one giving it the same treatment, and feeling her saliva pool under her tongue, she closed her lips releasing him with a wet pop, and held the root of his cock in one hand. Going up on her knees, she opened her lips around the head of his cock taking it in her mouth and slathering it with her saliva that dribbled down his length and coated her fingers.

She sucked him, twirling her tongue around his engorged tip, focusing on the sensitive frenulum, all the while humming seductively without even realizing it.

Rising for air, she watched her own hand jerk his dick with fascination, then gazed up at him biting her lower lip against her smile, and whacked his cock against one cheek then the other. She then pursed her lips in a kissy-pucker and started to smack his cock against them, opening her mouth to lick him every now and again.

"No hands." His voice was choked, low, and strained. A red flush tinted his high cheeks, and his wide chest rose and fell with his harsh breaths.

She let her palm caress the underside of his cock pushing it against his abdomen, then slowly slithered her hand on his abs, tracing his dark blond happy trail up and down while chasing his cock with her head to deposit kisses on it. Her hand ended up on his hip bone, the other one rested in her lap, and she finally managed to hold him in her mouth and lower her head on his length breathing through her nose and going for a throaty.

Her attempts at deep throating him on the first try failed, and she blinked in frustration, and started to bob her head on him taking him deeper and deeper to relax her throat. He looked tormented from the teasing; his gritted teeth bespoke his herculean self-control, the one she aimed to bruise and destroy just like he annihilated hers.

Jillian pulled back to the top, lips forming an O around him, cheeks hollowed pornographically, and she swayed her head to the sides as if she was listening to a sultry jazz number. She crept closer still, arching her long delicate neck, and suckled his glans until he swore and held her by the hair bun and forced his cock into her mouth. She smiled inwardly, relaxing and opening her throat when his dick reached then breached it.

Hand fisted in her dark hair, he held her on him, her nose pressed to his crinkly pubic hair, and her throat convulsing with half-accomplished swallowing motions.

She peeked at him from under her eyelashes, and watched his head roll back on his shoulders; so she took a deep nasal breath and swallowed with his cock in her throat getting him to grunt savagely and yank at her hair finally letting her release him. Ropes of saliva and precome connected her open mouth to his cock, and she panted and blinked before he urged her back on his dick rather impatiently.

The hand in her lap slipped forward and she grasped the first thing it came in contact with; his belt buckle. She held the metal rectangle tightly bracing herself to offer her mouth completely. For the first time, the designer label on his elegant slacks, and stylish belt that were still around his ankles, escaped her. His Italian leather shoes that bracketed her knees went unnoticed. A woman that prided herself on knowing a designer by the cut of their clothes' patterns, and the ability to clock a knock-off no matter how close to the original it looked, and here she was utterly focused on servicing his cock with her mouth, and nothing else mattered. Nothing else held any significance, not even an instinctive thing that came as a part of what she did -no, make that breathed for a living.

Jaw loosened, she let him fuck her mouth blinking at the tears that adorned her lower lashes, fighting the urge to shut them, refusing to look at anything else but his face, his electric eyes that galvanized her.

He rammed himself deep again, and she choked letting out a loud gluuugh. Her eyes fluttered rapidly, and he refused to draw back, even when her hand that was holding him clawed at his thigh.

"Unnghhh." She whimpered, eyebrows knitting together, and she finally closed her eyes surrendering to him.

"Jesus Chriiiist." She heard him swear before releasing her hair. She fell back against the door, and stared up at him again wiping her hand on the saliva that leaked from the corners of her mouth.

His brows lowered on his eyes, and he looked like he was about to say something, but she rushed to gobble his dick up again catching him by surprise. This was it, her time to catch him off guard and turn the tables. Boss Lady hard at work, hollowed cheeks, and undulating tongue, sliding up and down his cock unconcerned about her ruined makeup, or the accidental times the back of her head banged against the door. With her left hand, she cupped his balls sitting them on the heel of her hand while pressing her fingers to his scrotum.

Marc's hand punched the door, and she heard him smack his forehead against it gritting his teeth to hold off his orgasm, "Slow down." He rasped, but she went faster, her interrupted breathing making her lightheaded, and she sucked harder still totally intent on tasting him when he lost his grip and let go.

"Slow down, goddammit, I can't—uh..." he gasped shakily then cursed, and combed his fingers in her hair to, once more, cup her head.

"But I want you to come for me." she teased giving him her best puppy-eyes good girl face, but he shook his head, "We do this my way." His other hand held his erection stroking it furiously, yanking at the long hard slick cock. He pulled her back by the hair everytime she touched her lips to his cock, everytime her tongue darted and sought the weeping slit on the angry bulbous head.

He suddenly grunted and frowned, aiming his cock at her breasts, he uttered a strangled obscenity and shot his thick cream on her tits. This wasn't the first time he came on her chest, but the fact that she fantasized about this earlier that day, made her smile a big toothy grin looking at his beautiful cock jerking and spurting hot cum on her.

Seeing her smile, he pulled his cock up slightly to paint her mouth with a glob of his salty cum. Still smiling, she licked it up, then latched her mouth to his cock sucking his cream straight from him, and this time he let her.

She released him sloppily, and he deliberately wiped his wet cock on her chin and lips, then swiped a long slimy line on her left cheek.

"Eat it off your tits, Jillian." Despite its raucous scratch, his voice still sounded decisive and civil, and she beamed at him, "I was planning on it." then cupped her breasts in both hands, and rubbed them against each other smearing his white cum on them and vaguely realizing that he'd ruined her expensive bra. Ironically, she didn't care about that.

Lifting her right breast to her mouth, she licked at her own nipple, bit and sucked it taking his cum into her mouth, then slowly spitting it back on her tit. She repeated her dirty little show on her other breast, before massaging her breasts with open palms and in circular motions dividing her gaze between his eyes, and his hard-on that had only half softened despite his explosive climax.

She luxuriated in the response her rakish behavior generated, and began to suck her fingers one after the other cleaning them, then going back to her breasts for more, "That's a lot of cum," she told him, "It's yummy."

"You're a fucking tease." He chuckled, at last relaxing his face and stance.

"You like it."

"Hmmm." He nodded, "You don't do this for anyone else, but me, do you?"

She blinked, "No." she shook her head calmly. She's had some wild nights and encounters in her twenty-eight years, but never gave this much, and never to a man who was a virtual stranger to her. A man whose real first name she didn't know a mere week ago.

"I'm the only one who gets to enjoy this side of you, aren't I?" he knew it, but it seemed to matter to him that she confirmed it, so she did, "You're the only one, Marc."

His chest rose up and down with his harsh breathing, and he pulled her up, and turned her back to him. She thought that she was going to get bent over and fucked from behind again, but he wrapped a strong arm around her, right under her breasts, and cupped her pussy with the other.

His breath fanned her cheek, then he hesitantly whispered "Did I hurt you earlier?"

She shook her head and smiled weakly, "No." her voice croaked and cracked, and she cleared her throat repeating, "No."

"I wasn't too rough?" his fingers were bold in their exploration of her moist, swollen folds, and she spread her legs wider, her heels feeling like stilts that she can barely balance herself on.

"You were, but I liked it." she turned her head and they kissed with verve, "You look good wearing my cum." He muttered between kisses, earnestly frigging her well-used cunt with two fingers.