Flowers for Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt was throbbing, it seemed like every wet lick brought on more moisture between her legs making the insides of her thighs slippery against each other, "Can I suck it?" she entreated fidgeting and clenching her inner muscles instinctively seeking relief.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Bad...baaaad." She traced her lips with her tongue alluringly.

"Open your mouth again, and show me."

She did, and stuck her tongue flat out in supplication. He tapped his dick against her mouth, slapping her tongue lightly, and she darted it up in quick laps everytime his cock touched her.

"You have a beautiful mouth." He pushed his cock down against her mouth with two fingers pressed firmly between his groin and the bottom of his cock, "I always enjoy fucking it."

Her lips encased the tumescent head and she sucked hard closing her eyes and finally getting a full taste of him. They both groaned, he was a mouthful, and she knew he felt, how tight her lips hugged his penis, and how she'd drive him crazy when she took him in the back of her throat. She took her time sucking on the glans with hollowed cheeks and closed eyes. There was nothing but her mouth and his cock, the taste of him was everything at those precious moments.

Ever so deliberately, she slid her mouth lower on his shaft taking a few more inches in, then pulled back, elaborately swiping the underside of his cock with her tongue, and suckling him like a lollipop at the same time. Her eyes opened and clashed with his intense ones, and she swallowed him deeper, relaxing her throat and soldiering on until he nudged the back of her throat, and her nose was buried in his dark blonde pubic hair. She drew back quickly for a breath, then took him in again, and repeated the process until her gag reflex was only a faint shadow in a neglected corner and she was able to hold him all the way in with less difficulty. Still, it wasn't an easy task; he wasn't by any means an average sized man, he was pornographically endowed, and she often wondered how he could walk around with a cock that huge demanding room in his pants.

She relaxed her throat again, then swallowed against him drawing a tortured groan from him, "Christ!" he cursed, finally threading his fingers in her smooth hair and holding her still.

She breathed through her nose feeling her eyes water slightly at the corners until he loosened his grip letting her get some air. She barely breathed before he plunged back into her mouth feeding his cock deep into her throat. He started fucking her mouth like a pussy, gently at first, then gradually got more intense, promptly rougher, going all the way in. She started gagging after all, not unpleasantly, just very obscenely, letting out the muffled gak-gak-gluck-gluck noises wet noises that resulted in making him grow more gruff. She opened her mouth surrendering to his cock, and let him fuck her until her saliva dribbled around his cock, and a line escaped the corner of her mouth. More tears escape d her eyes messing up the mascara on her bottom lashes, and she fought the strange urge to laugh thinking this is why I don't wear mascara!

"No one else has ever taken it that deep, no one's been able to take it all in," he was saying, "you're the only woman for this cock."

"Mmmfff...Ohh...guuuh..." she mumbled a muffled Oh God! With him in her mouth still, and he went on, "No one ever sucks it this well, you're the crème de la femme." He declared, grinning at his witty remark. He said well, not good. He said well where it mattered, and she winced rubbing her thighs together, why would a thing like that turn her on even more?

She heard her own moans like a background noise that she had tuned out until a brief moment of clarity took her by surprise. It was dirty, vulgar, it drove her insane, yet made her more at home than anything else she's done, as if this pleasure was her calling. She swallowed everytime he hit her throat adding to the madness her blow job drove him to. He cussed and grunted as his grip on his control dwindled threatening to slip, and he released her head sliding out of her mouth with a slick pop, and took a step backward.

She pulled a large drop of saliva from the corner of her mouth with her right ring finger and sucked it into her mouth watching him rake his fingers through his hair, "Motherfucker!" he hissed.

"You were so close." She remarked playing coy.

"Jesus...yes." His breathing was ragged, and he sounded almost angry.

She leaned forward in a seductive show, dropping on all fours and arching her back, "Don't you wanna give me your cum?"

"Fuck!" he licked the corner of his mouth nervously.

"Don't you want me to swallow it?" she crawled over to him with her head upturned and her lips parted.

"Damn you!" he hissed cupping her chin with one hand, and feeding her his cock with the other, "Take it! Suck it!"

And she did, with everything in her, she sucked hard on him holding his ass cheeks with both hands and bobbing her head frantically forward and back heedless of the ache that started to pulse in her jaw. He took her right hand in his left, pressing his thumb hard against her palm, while his right hand cradled the lower part of her skull right above her nape, and he whispered, "Do that thing with your tongue, again."

She darted her tongue out as best as she could with his cock thrusting into her mouth, and undulated it against his dick licking, sucking, and gagging on his manhood until he let out a slew of curses that burned her ears, then declared, "I'm coming...here's your cum, you tart, here's your cum." He grunted, and his right leg did that spasm-thing again. His buttocks muscles tensed under her fingers, and his hand squeezed her other hand tightly. Her silky hair was tangled between his right hand's long fingers, as the heat in their eyes met and knotted, churning like a geyser.

"Fuuuck!" he grunted releasing himself into her mouth. The first spurt was thick as it shot straight to her throat making her swallow convulsively. She pulled her head back a little catching the next squirts on her tongue, "Don't swallow it just yet." He managed between guttural groans. She wasn't planning to; she loved making a show out of swallowing his cream in front of him.

There was so much of it; he never did anything half-assed, always fully equipped and larger than life. By the time he pulled out, she was struggling to breathe properly and hold on to his load in her mouth.

The hand in her hair loosened and dropped to her nape massaging it, "Show me." his voice was gravelly.

Going up to her knees, she opened her mouth yet again, proudly showing off her prize. She moved the white fluid in her mouth with an undulating tongue, careful not to spill any.

"Swallow it." he tipped her head up with his knuckles, sliding his hand to the front of her neck.

Her eyes locked with his, she noisily gulped down with her mouth open. His thumb rubbed her throat following the swallowing motion, and her brows furrowed when she blinked and accidentally let some drip from the corner of her mouth. Her swiped it with his thumb and wiped it against her lips, but another drop tumbled free and he let it go, his eyes following its path down her cheek and chin. Her lips quivered when she brought them together, the ache in her jaw alternating between dull and keen, and she let her tongue sweep her lips tremulously.

"That was sweet." He complimented, and she wiped her chin with the heel of her hand before giving her palm a long lick to capture all traces of cum into her mouth.

"Damn, you're a beautiful cocksucker." He smiled at her. From anyone else, that comment would've offended her, and probably earned the commentator a resounding slap across the face, but from him, it was the best praise.

"You're delicious." She eyed his softening cock, then gave him a soft lick, "I wanna clean you up."

"It's all yours, baby." He stroked her cheek as she lapped his dick smacking her lips together then rubbing them against him until she got all his seed off and into her mouth.

"Your turn." He offered her a hand, and pulled her up like she weighed nothing.

She was embarrassingly wet between her legs, and dying for an orgasm, "You curse like a trucker, I don't know if I want that filthy mouth of yours on my good girl pussy." She teased touching his lips with a finger.

"Oh yeah? Well, how about if I kissed you with it?" he didn't wait for her to come up with a witty reply, mashing his lips to hers in a kiss that she felt down to the tips of her toes, "Now you're just as filthy as I am." He whispered against her mouth and gave her a teasing peck, "Turn around and bend over the back of that sofa." He instructed signaling a burnished-silver deco couch.

She swiveled on her heels sauntering away slowly to give him a full view of her lush behind while combing her fingers through her hair and throwing it around like an exotic dancer. Being who she was, she didn't comply completely, and rested her ass against the low back of the couch facing him, "I want to watch you eat me." she told him and watched him grin and drop to his knees for her, just like she did for him.

Those big hands of his settled on her thighs, his skin lighter than hers, the contrast was mesmerizing; masculine against feminine, white against tan. He caressed her legs spreading heat everywhere he touched, slithering lower and lower to squeeze her knees then lower still until he settled his thumbs on the insides of her ankles to massage her ankle bones in circular motions. The way his eyes devoured the sight of her body made her head spin.

"Wider." He prompted tugging at her ankles to spread her legs wider. The position forced her forward, and she was thankful for the heels of her shoes that she dug into the carpet and pushed up to keep her body from slipping forward and onto the floor.

"That's a girl." He cheered drawing closer, and planting kisses on the insides of her legs, her knees, and along her soft thighs, "You smell good."

"Thanks." She croaked adjusting her left leg as he cupped her ass in both hands and pulled her towards him.

"Here," he swept his nose onto her thigh, "and here." He planted a kiss on her mound drawing lower until his nose nudged her clit, "Especially here."

"Mmmhmm." She whimpered, then cleared her throat, "Uhh...thanks."

He gazed up at her with a grin, "Don't thank me yet," he was still holding her ass, but moved his hands so that the tips of his fingers can touch her nether lips from behind, "thank me when you're too exhausted to walk in those stilts you're wearing!"

"Oh!" was all she could manage to let out, too distracted by his fingers that moved around spreading her moisture and pulling her pussy lips apart.

His mouth was hot as it latched on to her slick folds. He gave her a long lick with no preamble, swiping the flat of his tongue all the way from her anus to her clitoris and making her moan and hold her knees stiff in their position to stop her thighs from trembling. His hands supported her, but the position was still tricky to maintain, she was going to walk out with sore thighs afterwards for sure. That's my workout for today, she comforted herself, now I can have some chocolate without feeling guilty about it...though I'd rather have him instead. Oh wait, I will! Jesus, she was babbling in her own head! What was he doing to her? Just a few moments ago she held the reins and had him cursing a blue streak like one of those proverbial sailors who seem to cuss at every occasion.

"You have a gorgeous, juicy pussy." He hummed, "Plump," his tongue licked at her outer lips alternating between both sides as if to give them both the same opportunities to enjoy him, "Moist," he took her flesh between his teeth lightly biting then held it between his lips and pulled, "Pink," he released it with an indecent mack, "Tight," his tongue darted into her cunt hole for a quick second then pulled out to circle it and lap at her cleft, "Beautiful." He watched her pussy quiver and spasm everytime he came in contact with her clit.

The bastard had a light growth of stubble that abraded her inner thighs, and created a sweet friction everytime it came in contact with her pussy. The thought that mere oral sex from him was going to leave her sore, made her dizzy with arousal, when did she become such a glutton for eroticism and physical gratification? Maybe it was in her all along, and all she needed was a man –a stranger- with an insatiable sex drive to unleash it all.

He touched her clit with the tip of his nose again, and she gasped unable to take her eyes away from him despite her lids' getting too heavy to keep open. He stroked the hood of her clit with his nose moving it around over his sensitive distended nub and making her shudder violently on the brink of climax. He must've sensed her nearing it, because he pulled back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then blew at her clit, kissed it, then blew at it again cooling her down, but exciting her even more at the same time.

His teasing was the ultimate sexual paradox, she hated the torture and having to wait so long for release after being denied several times, but at the same time she loved everything about the nasty little games he played, and how explosive her orgasm would be when he'd finally let her explode into a million tiny stars.

Her pussy juice seeped lower between her ass cheeks and pooled over the puckered star of her anus, and that's where he sent his tongue to swirl her moisture and swipe it into his mouth. He licked it some more without inhibitions, unlike any other man she's ever been with, he didn't mind having his mouth there, and his tongue poking at her tight ring then penetrating it with bold strokes.

"Oh God!" she swore placing a hand on his blond head urging him to go faster, "Yes, please." She whispered, and he pulled back again, giving her ass cheeks an affirming squeeze, then attacked her cunt again licking and nipping at her with abandon.

The naughty noises he made, and the way he hummed his enjoyment in eating her made her feel like she was about to have a cramp in her shaking legs as she braced herself for the threatening orgasm to come, then right before she went off, he stopped. She opened her mouth to object or call him a nasty name, but he was on his feet in a flash, holding her body flush against his and devouring her mouth. Her tangy taste on his lips was bafflingly naughty, she kissed him back with fervor twirling her wetness around his tongue, and licking it off his lips.

Jack's hands settled on her hips while they made out, and she twined her fingers in his hair ready to push him down to finish her off, but he surprised her by turning her around decisively and bending her over the couch. He had eaten her from behind before, so she wasn't expecting him to rub his penis along her cleft after he parted her legs and stepped forward.

"What are you-"

"I'm going to fuck you." He interrupted her.

She looked ahead and found a mirror right in front of the sofa, they'd never used this sofa before, and the strategic position provided her with an unparalleled view of the gorgeous man behind her with his hair mussed by her, and his chest hair matted with sweat.

"Jack, I don't think-" she started to say, but he cut her off again already pushing the head of his cock into her tight opening, "Don't bloody think, I need to be inside you. I know you want me to fuck you."

She did, but—he pushed the large tip into her and she lost her train of thought letting out a loud whimper. She needed that, too, maybe more than he did.

She glanced at the mirror through half closed eyes, and saw him watch his penis disappear into her cunt inch by agonizing inch. He was very thick, and she hadn't been with a man in a long time, so it was definitely a stretch. Had she not been so wet and aroused, it might've been a painful fit. Oh, but he was so careful, so delicate yet firm in the way he entered her; unrelenting yet superfine and thorough.

She wasn't thinking straight, she would've asked him to use a condom if she were. Now she was no novice; she was on birth control, but she was never careless about protection before, ever...until now...until him.

Her body resisted, muscles clenching around his girth when he was halfway in, "Too big," she gasped, "Gosh..."

"It's alright, sweet, you can take me," he massaged her flank soothingly, his voice gentle and deep, "I'm almost all the way in. You're so tight, you fit like a glove, it's perfect; you're perfect." Then placing his hand on the small of her back to keep her in place, he pushed all the way inside her bottoming out, and she cried out feeling stuffed and...complete. She wanted him to stay inside her, deliciously overfilling her like that, stretching her limits and showing her what pleasures her body could revel in.

"Fuck, you're tight!" he grumbled bracing his left hand on the couch while his right hand moved over her body to caress her skin.

"This feels good."

"Yes...better than good, you're gripping me like a vice."

"A vice or a glove, make up your mind?" That earned her a slap on the ass, and she giggled despite the sting, then her laugh transformed into a moan when he pulled halfway out, then thrust back again.

"Smart mouth." He admonished.

"You love my mouth."

"You know I do."

"Mmmm..." she closed her eyes and felt him stroking in and out of her with forethought and finesse priming her for a rougher fuck.

Bit by bit, his thrusts progressed into a faster pace, and the slapping sounds his body made against hers got louder, their combined sweat making them obscenely pornographic. Harder and harder he drove into her, mating with her.

It was strange that, despite his roughness, his thrusting was still smooth, refined. She saw him watching her in the mirror, and their gazes met, twined, and locked. Right there and then she choked on the word "Jack". How could she call him a made-up name when he was one with her? She knew that it would be unwise for her to build a shrine for him inside her head, it was dangerous, but being with him like that spun the fortune wheel changing the rules of the game. He was no longer her anonymous oral lover Jack, he was...no, damn it! She wasn't going there!

She wrenched her gaze away from his. I might as well enjoy this, she mused, he's a terrific lover and over-thinking isn't an option right now. Then, bracing her forearms on the back of the couch, she buried her fingers in the posh fabric, and started moving against him, synchronizing her movements with his.

Every thrust plunged him all the way to her cervix, stretching her tight sheath to accommodate that incredible length while stroking her insides like no one else had before him. He pulled all the way out, rubbed the heel of his hand against her opening, then rammed himself home once more swiping at her g-spot with his cock. She was so close, and after being denied that first time, she prepared herself for a shattering climax. He didn't even need to touch her clit to keep her fire burning; the blaze grew with every thrust going higher, bigger, hotter to birth a conflagration of pleasure.

She cried out, and he reached around and swirled her slick juice across her clitoris back and forth adding extra stimulation to the hundred thousand he's already evoked. His fingers created a delicious friction against the pearly nub, and she began to get numb with pleasure, slipping into a haze of appetence.

"Oh God," she prayed biting her lower lip and humming, "Goooosh...uh," she squeezed her eyes shut, and the word slipped out for lack of an actual name, "Jaaaack." She wailed weakly without even noticing that she had just contradicted herself. He brought her back to reality though, with a hand fisted in her hair, he pulled her head back, "It's Marc; my name is Marc." Her eyes shot open and bore into his in the mirror, "Say it when I fuck you," he commanded and she merely bit her lip trembling all over. This wasn't happening, it was a rare, delicious lucid dream and she was going to wake up any second and lose the bliss her mind had created for her.