Fluctuations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah re-commanded my attention by sucking my cockhead into her mouth, just the head, and dancing all over it with her tongue. It was causing crazy sensations, and she was enjoying the jerking of both my cock and my hips that it elicited.

"Do you like sucking cock, Jenny?" Sarah interjected between sucking and tonguing the head.

"Oh yeah, but it looks like you should give me some lessons - no way I'm as good as you are at it!"

"Focus, enthusiasm, practice, and paying attention to the audience, who is of course the subject as well in cocksucking - those are my only secrets." Delivered with her hand replacing her mouth kept me from regretting the momentary loss of her tongue on me. Moreover, I hoped that Jenny was listening and taking notes - this was truly great!

"Yeah, I agree, but I keep getting too turned on when I do it, and then I just want to stop sucking and get fucked, and I'm afraid he doesn't get the attention he deserves." Jenny admitted. Looking over at her as she said this, I could see she was really talking to me - this might be the best sexual counseling we could have, I thought. Then I noticed as well that John was enjoying the conversation and was responding to it, that damn hog of his rising to the occasion with Jenny's help.

"Well, a big part of it is practice," Sarah added, sucking more of the shaft in, to my enjoyment. "You should try some now."

"Great idea," John popped up. Pulling Jenny with him, he grabbed another pillow, lay down next to me, and waited for Jenny to crawl over, matching Sarah's posture alongside her. Jenny looked unsure, his dick still looked sticky wet with their shared juice. She got a determined look on her face, not a particularly happy one, though, and knelt over him.

"Great view," John offered, as Jenny sucked in his head, then went for as much of it as she could, taking about half of its current five or six inch length in. He wasn't really hard yet, but was starting to get there, and Jenny was determined to go along. Whatever reluctance she had with sucking her juices off me obviously didn't apply any more to sucking them off John. Maybe she'd just changed her mind in general - I hoped so.

Sarah continued to expertly suck me, tossing in comments, while Jenny silently (she never was much of a talker) sucked and licked at John, with impressive results. Soon he was fully erect, and the proportion of it that Jenny could handle had dwindled as the mass grew.

"Like watching her do that?" Sarah interrupted my reverie. Then she went back at me, burying me fully, and flicking her tongue along me as she did. She alternated that with an occasional lick from my anus upwards to the tip - something that was a shocking surprise the first time, and maddeningly hard to predict when she was going to repeat. With all that and her hand never letting my cock alone, I was getting close, and she knew it from my increasing hip movement and breathing.

"Yeah, actually, I do."

"How about you, John? How's it goin' over there?"

"Great, doll. Nothing like a new experience to get me going."

"Think we can get them to come together?" Sarah asked Jenny, between slurps.

That's all it took for John - who knows what button she pushed with that comment - and he arched up. Jenny was surprised, and pulled off just in time for the first shot to spurt out, hitting her cheek.

"Jack and swallow!" Sarah called to Jenny, and Jenny obeyed, gobbling the big thing up again while milking it with her hand as he lurched and continued to come.

That's all it took for me as well, watching Jenny go for a Guinness record on that tool while Sarah sucked me to the root triggered that familiar roaring in my balls. Sarah knew and followed her own advice, pulling off and jacking me hard with a tight, slippery squeeze for the first shot, then wolfing me down again. I was twitching and humping, and we were all watching each other. Sarah kept locked onto my cock as I flowed my load into her mouth, then continued to suck me more gently as I came down and shrank. When she finally let me slide out of her mouth, my breathing was almost back to normal. She crawled up and kissed me, her tongue returning some of my load. Then she turned and moved toward John. Jenny carefully laid his cock down and gave it a little kiss, then crawled over to me and kissed me, running her newly-skilled tongue into my grateful mouth. I guess she was surely over her hesitancy, and I fucked her mouth with my tongue, gratefully. I suppose we carried the tastes of the other couple, but I wasn't minding that, just being re-eroticized by my amazing wife. I wondered if she'd feel differently if I fucked her right now, and knew it would be a while before I'd be able to, but knew that I would, and as soon as I could manage it. I looked over and saw Sarah and John in a similar embrace.

"Uh . . . " I started after a moment, determined to put some sense into what had just happened. Would we be able to survive what we'd just done? What would be the impact on our relationships? How did I feel about this, and more importantly, how did Jenny?

But Jenny cut my thoughts short. Grasping my wilted cock, she murmured into my mouth, "That was great, but . . . we're not done yet . . . are we?"