Fly Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at him, so he repeated, "Okay?"

She nodded. Once.

"Okay." He leaned to her and kissed her cheek. Her skin burned at the touch of his lips.

He murmured in her ear, "I lu— I'll, uh, call you later."

She let his hands slip from hers. After the door latched behind him she sank to the kitchen floor and cried.

* * * * * * *

Steve talked to himself as he climbed into his Honda.

"So, you're sleeping with a hot chick whose, what, almost twenty years younger than you." He shook his head.

"She's gorgeous, and a good pilot. She's smart, funny, got a great bod. She practically admitted she's a sex addict and she wanted you to rock her world." He sounded disgusted as he completed the thought, "And you left!"

He took the corner a little fast, looked at his reflection in the rear-view mirror and muttered, "You're a fucking idiot!"

* * * * * * *

The dark-skinned brunette guided the girl to the couch and they sat side by side. It was up to her to make this go well for the girl.

Lucinda was eighteen, from a small village in the west. She had only known Maria for a few days, but there was no one else she connected with in this group. The journey terrified her so she clung to Maria, both physically and emotionally.

Maria spoke to her in hushed Spanish.

"Everything will be okay. Just trust me and I'll show you what to do. You trust me, don't you?"

"Si." Her voice sounded tiny, like a mouse.

"Bueno, 'Jita." Maria stroked the long hair and smiled. She let her hand trail down the curve of Lucinda's shoulder. She passed up the rounded breasts despite a growing desire. Finally, Maria's hand found the ledge of a hip and remained there.

Lucinda could not meet the woman's eyes. But where Maria's hand rested began to get very hot. Lucinda felt dizzy.

"It's all right, little one. I'll take care of you." Maria touched the side of the round face and let her gaze roam over the curves. Lucinda's breasts beckoned, and Maria desperately wanted to kiss them. The girl's rounded tummy and hips beckoned Maria's dark eyes to the hidden charms. Maria's mouth watered. She leaned forward and brushed her lips across Lucinda's cheek.

"I promise to take care of you." This time her lips found the girl's. Lucinda made a small squeak of surprise and pulled away. Maria let her.

"This has to be. To please him. You saw what he can do."

The young eyes flickered to Maria's face then just as quickly looked away. She nodded.

"I promise, 'Jita, to take care of you." Maria went forward, slower this time. When their lips met the hesitant touch remained unbroken. Maria reveled in the caress. Their heads turned and Maria slipped her tongue across Lucinda's delicate upper lip. She smiled to herself when she heard the girl sigh.

This time Maria pulled away. She looked into the soulful eyes, put her palm to the warm cheek, and whispered, "I promise to take care of you."

When the door opened Maria knew it was him. She knew because he told her to bring Lucinda here. And she knew because Lucinda tensed like a frightened animal. She tilted the girl's chin up, locked her in a calm stare and nodded.

His flinty eyes moved over the two feminine shapes with lewd appreciation. He never grew tired of seeing two young women hooking up and doing some serious nasty. The older one had been kept since she was eighteen or nineteen—it was sometimes difficult to know when they came from such small villages. He had been enjoying her for almost five years.

The other one was a new girl, pulled from the latest batch. Maria told him her name was Lucinda and she was eighteen. As far as he could tell, this was her first time with a chick. Shit, probably her first time ever, he considered. He really liked it when they seemed so reluctant, until they felt her lips and tongue. There had only been one who failed to cum from Maria's mouth. That one hadn't been a keeper, but she hadn't been a complete waste either.

"Relax, little one," Maria whispered in Spanish. "You will like this. Remember my promise to you."

But the girl remained uncertain, scared. She had only kissed one of the boys from the village, and only once. Despite how she felt about Maria this was too new and too unknown. And she worried about him, and what he'd do to her afterwards.

As Maria moved to her Lucinda concentrated on the woman's face, on the kindness there, and on the lush and parted lips. She closed her eyes and in another moment Maria was kissing her again. She felt Maria's hand caressing her, making her skin tingle and goose bumps flare. She whimpered from fear—and from need. She had never known sensations like this.

Maria's touched grew more intimate. Soon she traced the curve of Lucinda's full breasts. She let her mouth trail lower to the girl's chin then her throat. But the time Maria felt the erect nipples dig into her palms, Lucinda was moaning.

"Is that good, little one?"

"Si!" she sighed. Her body shuddered. She curled into Maria and wrapped the woman's head in both arms. Once more, she clung to her friend—to her lover—as pleasure overshadowed fear.

Maria pulled up the top and bared Lucinda's left breast. "Ay," she whispered in awe, "how beautiful." Her mouth descended on the puckered nipple. With a light suction and a deft swirl of Maria's tongue, Lucinda was lost. By the time Maria finished paying homage to the girl's full chest she could smell Lucinda's arousal.

Lucinda stared as Maria lifted the girl's tattered skirt and pulled aside the panties, her eyes aglow. A thin wisp of dampened curls failed to hide the girl's slit. She kissed the dainty vulva and Lucinda's body reacted immediately. Her head spun, her breast tightened and her nipples grew plump. Maria's tongue reached out in slow motion. Electricity raced through Lucinda and her stomach fluttered.

Maria kissed the lips and used her tongue to part them. "Ay!" Lucinda gasped. She had never felt anything such as this. She wanted to push the woman away, but with the next delicate lick Lucinda's hands tangled in the long, dark hair. She drew Maria to her body, closed her eyes and mewed, "Mi Dios!"

Maria slid her hands beneath the hips and grabbed at the cheeks. She made sure the object of her lust could not pull away, and lost herself in the girl. Soon Lucinda was dripping and her hips rocked to meet Maria's mouth.

He always enjoyed this part, when the new girl was so involved that she forgot he was even in the room. He sat up and his erection pressed against the fly of his tight jeans. He reached under Maria's skirt and rubbed at the wet cleft of her aroused pussy. He ripped her thong and pulled the tattered remains from between her legs. It clung to her waist even as it left her bare.

He licked his fingers and thrust two rough digits into her. Yeah, she was hot and wet. She must really be enjoying sucking that young pussy. He thumbed her clit as he fingered in and out of her cunt. She whimpered into Lucinda's depths, and he smiled without humor.

He knelt behind her and opened his jeans. As Maria continued to lick and suckle he rubbed his tip up and down her sex. Once he had a slick coating of her juices on his pole he shoved into her in one fast thrust. Her face bumped into Lucinda. Maria cried, "Ay!"

Her insides gripped at his length and her hips moved to meet him. She resumed her task, tasting and caressing the girl toward her first orgasm. As long as she could make them cum with her mouth, there was a good chance that he would leave them alone. She was more than enough woman for him anyway. She knew it and he knew it. Her hips moved in circles as he humped her from behind.

He looked at Maria's shapely ass, watched as it jiggled each time he rammed into her. She was so tight and so wet. Then he looked at the girl.

Her eyes were on him. There was a mix of lust and fear. He showed her a vicious grin and pumped in and out of Maria in earnest. When she closed her eyes, turned her head away and pulled her top down to cover her breasts he laughed.

"Make her cum before I fill you!" he ordered in accented English. He slapped Maria's right buttock for emphasis.

She knew this was his challenge, his usual thrill. Maria was good at this. She had grown to enjoy his cock. But she absolutely loved showing the string of young women just how much pleasure her mouth could provide. It had been a long time since Maria failed to make the girl cum before he finished. Maria contented herself in the knowledge that she—not he—was actually the one in control. She let him think otherwise; it served her purpose.

Her lips surrounded the base of Lucinda's tiny clitoris. Maria tongued up into the hood and swirled the girl's bud. Lucinda's hips resumed their rhythmic motion. When Maria looked at the angelic face she saw the closed eyes and gasping mouth. As she watched the girl sailing ever closer to climax, one of Lucinda's hands began to stroke a breast through the cotton blouse. The tentative touch grew more fervent until the girl was pinching her nipple.

Maria smiled as she slid her tongue past the plump folds of Lucinda's flared and soaking labia. How she adored the light, clean taste of aroused pussy. She was aware of the hard, deep thrust but angled her hips to control his stimulation. Then she closed her eyes to concentrate on the morsel. When the girl whimpered and her flesh pulsed Maria knew she'd won again. Only then did she clench on the throbbing cock buried within her. Between the dessert of Lucinda's orgasm and the start of his twitching spurts she finally let herself cum.

* * * * * * *

Patsy and Tom bustled in the kitchen. They ate little at the barbeque and were both starved. The marathon sex they shared made them even hungrier.

"So, what else did Al say?"

"Not sure I can tell ya, sug." Patsy pronounced it, "shoog."

"I mean," she turned to him, "I could tell ya, but then," her hand grabbed his bulge through his jeans, "Then I might hafta kill you."

"You mean . . .?"

"That's right, Lover-Man. I'd fuck you to death."

He grinned and ordered, "Then tell me everything—and then let's get on with the sentence!"

He began to swell in her hand and she smiled.

"Hmm, let me think about it." She released him and turned for the stove. "I might commute your sentence to 'hard labor' instead." Patsy stirred the stew. "Yep, lots o' hard fuckin' labor." She pretended to ignore him but watched him from the corner of her eye.

"Fine!" he pouted with mock sincerity. He stood next to her and flipped the grilled cheese and bologna sandwiches. His free hand slid up her leg, past the hem of a shirt she had stolen from him, and under her ass. Her pussy felt slippery hot and she sighed.

"I have my own ways of making you talk, you know?" he hissed in her ear.

"No you don't. My lips are sealed."

"No, they're not," he chided. Two fingers proved him right.

"Oooh, shit, that's good." Her eyelids fluttered and she arched against his touch. Then she spun from his reach.

"Oh, all right. But you better make it up to me later!" She flashed her bottom at him.

"Soon as we have some dinner," Tom told her. "I gotta get my strength back."

"Okay, okay. So before you got to the barbeque, Al was telling me 'bout what they found at the landing strip. He said they found bodies—as in 'two'."

"Two?"

"Uh huh. One was shot in the back of the head. They think he's the guy who shot at Steve an' Steph."

"Huh. If he was the shooter," Tom mulled aloud, "wonder if they killed him because he missed, or 'cause he shot in the first place."

"What?"

"Well," Tom began, "they might o' wanted to keep things quiet. Some hothead pops off at a little plane, suddenly things maybe ain't so quiet anymore, you know?"

"Oh. Huh, I dunno. But the other," she continued in a rush, "was some kid in the bushes. And he's the one that's got Al all wrapped around the axel."

"Huh?"

"Well, it looks like he died of an overdose. Think he was a 'mule'—"

"—who had a bag break open inside him." Tom finished it as a sentence rather than a question.

"Yeah. But Al was kinda weirded out by it."

"How come?"

"Well, he said the kid was basically fine—"

"'Cept for bein' dead?"

"Yeah. No, I mean, he had no marks or anything. He had puke on him and looked like he OD'ed, but—"

Tom cut her off again. "He still had the stuff in him, right?"

"'Kay, now that's just spooky. How'd you—"

"What's Al's number?"

"What?"

Tom turned off the stove and moved the frying pan to a cold burner. "Al's number."

"Why?"

"I think I know what happened to the kid."

Patsy stared at Tom as the sizzle of the sandwiches slowed.

* * * * * * *

Four miles away Stephanie shook in her second climax. She clamped her legs together and held her hand still. Her body curled and she rolled onto her side. "Oh, Steven . . . ." She pressed her face into her pillow to muffle her sobs.

At his airport apartment Steve started his third beer and continued to swear at himself. He pulled his cell phone from a pocket, flipped it open and scrolled to Stephanie's number. Then he snapped the phone shut and swallowed half the ale. He tossed the phone onto the counter and muttered, "Fuck!"

In a curtain-darkened motel room Al twitched. He had his pistol sights leveled on the bad guy's chest. As he watched, the man lowered his weapon and held his hands apart. Then he slowly went to his knees. Somewhere off to Al's right a phone began to ring. He kept his focus on the man's outline, tried to make out his face, tried . . . .

"Shit," he swore, coming out of the dream. He knocked the receiver from the cradle, fumbled for a moment, and pressed it to his ear. "Hel-lo?"

"Dammit, did I wake you?"

"No, I'm here."

"Sorry, man. But listen, I think I know about the kid."

"Mm hmm. Uh, what . . .? Who's this?"

"Al, this's Tom. You know, Patsy's Tom?"

"Oh, yeah. Hey, Tom. What ki—oh, the kid. From the, yeah. Patsy told you?"

"Uh huh."

"'Kay, what about him?"

"I just remembered something. From a ways back. Can we meet? Phone's no good."

"Yeah. Where?"

"Airport?"

"Be there in twenty."

"Thanks, Al."

12