Fly Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

Steven watched in awe as she bared her breasts. They sloped into generous mounds tipped by thick, pink nipples. Stephanie's wrinkled areolas seemed tiny in comparison. He noted in passing that her bra was padded. He worried that this might be a dream. His hand trembled as it reached for her.

Her skin felt like silk beneath his fingers, and the weight of her breast told him this was real. She sighed at the touch. His thumb and forefinger cupped the bottom of her curve before they moved to surround her nipple. He pinched gently at her erect tip and she gasped. Her hands held his to her and she looked into his face.

"Do you want me?" she asked in a little voice.

"Hell, yes!" He wrapped her in his arms and crushed her to him. Her naked breasts pushed into his skin and their mouths met. He ran his hands to her ass and found a thin waist band and exquisitely nude flesh. He grabbed her and pulled her hips to him.

Stephanie felt his cock pulsing through his jeans. Her own crotch had grown exquisitely wet, and she yearned to taste him. She pulled away, gladdened to see the heightened lust on Steven's face.

She knelt and her deft hands loosened his belt and opened his fly. His hardness bowed the white boxer briefs and his tip jumped out at her. She swabbed it with her tongue and grinned at his sharp intake of breath. A quick tug and his beautiful dick sprang free. She encircled it with her hand and slipped half its length into her mouth. His end had already dampened with precum. Her tongue lingered and Steve groaned.

Stephanie's mouth swirled and tickled up and down the thick shaft. She rubbed beneath the sensitive tip and sucked hard on the head. Then she plunged downward until she felt his glans at the back of her throat. She made a sound of encouragement and his knees went weak.

She pulled back until he slipped from her clutching mouth. Her tongue ran in several tight circles around his rim before she took him into her throat once more. This time she did not stop. She gripped his ass with both hands and pulled until his entire length disappeared in her mouth. He felt her nose touched his tummy and she swallowed repeatedly. Her throat muscles stroked his rim and tip while she made small, erotic gulping noises.

"Ahgh! God, Ooooh! GAWD!" He held her head, as much for balance as to encourage her. Oral sex had never been like this. It felt as though his entire soul was about to explode into this wanton girl's ravenous mouth. He swelled and they both knew.

She loved feeling the first spurt in her throat, but she desired his taste. She slid away from him until his thick, pulsating tip gave up its delectable cream. His cum mixed with her saliva as she swished her tongue around his overly sensitive cock. He tasted as good as she hoped he would. Her mouth sucked and swallowed noisily at his shrinking flesh until he collapsed.

"That was yummy!"

The only reply Steven could manage was an exhausted groan. It had been years since he had such a powerful orgasm and, when his body jiggled through an aftershock Stephanie smiled her satisfaction. "Did you like that, Daddy?"

"Mmm hmmm," he mumbled from the depths of a stupor.

Stephanie looked around and spotted the trundle bed beneath the counters. She rose with the grace of a cat and swayed across the room. He watched her smooth form and rejoiced at her nearly nude bottom. He loved the dimples on her back. When she turned and wrestled the bed into the room, her breasts jostled invitingly. Her nipples were long and thick. He struggled against an overwhelming urge to devour them.

"Can I ask you something kinda personal?"

"Jeez, Steve, I'm practically naked and just gave you head—I think we're past having to ask permission, okay?" Her smile captivated him.

"Yeah, okay. And for the record, that wasthebest blow job I'veeverhad in mylife!" She grinned at him and slipped off her thong. Before she sat he glimpsed her smooth vee. When he failed to speak she wet her fingers and played with her left nipple.

"You were saying?"

"What? Sorry. Yeah, um, Iwas— Oh, yeah." Stephanie grinned at the effect she had on Steve. After months of seeing him totally in control, the satisfaction of watching him fall to pieces was suchfun!

"Well, I noticed that you wear a padded bra. But, why? I mean, your, well, your breasts are amazing—"

"Thanks."

"No, what I mean is, I don't think you need any padding."

"But just look at these!" She fondled her erect nipples. "They're so big that unless I have something padded to cover 'em up, they're too easy to see. And I only want to share them with who I decide. Not just anyone on the street who can see 'em through my shirt, you know?"

"Wow," he whispered.

"Wanna share?"

Steve nodded, eyes bright. He stepped out of his pants, and stripped off his underwear as he crossed the room. Then he knelt in front of her and kissed her soft, warm lips. He cupped one of her breasts and felt its tip dig deliciously into his palm. She moaned at his touch and her tongue licked his. He tasted his essence on her. He moved down to her neck and nibbled at the tender skin.

"You know, once I almost came from playing with my nipples." He caressed her and she murmured, "Oooo, that's nice. Oh, my. Take your time with them, 'kay? I want you to make me cum like that. Oooo, yeah, like that. Just nipple play—leave my kitty for later."

Steven bent to her chest and sipped one of her thick pink tips. He did as she asked and immersed himself in her firm breasts and succulent nipples. Time stretched and compressed, but he continued to lavish her with licks and sucks and nibbles. Her breathing grew impassioned, heated, and eventually changed to ragged gasps. She twined her fingers in his hair and pressed him to her body.

"Oh, God, I'm getting so close," she told him in a harsh whisper.

"Let go, baby," he moaned. His tongue flicked her right nipple. He pinched and rubbed the saliva-coated flesh on her left breast. Stephanie shook at the touch.

"Oooh," she whimpered, "so cloooose. Don't—oooh, yeees! Don't stop! Aaah, aaah, oooh, God! Yeees! Fuck YEEES!" Her nipples burned and her body convulsed. Raw jolts pulsed and raced through her trembling frame. Her cream ran fast and thin until her labia were coated and she grew wet between her bottom cheeks. She squirmed and writhed and reveled in the climax.

Steven reveled in it, too. Stephanie was so attuned to her breasts that she could achieve orgasm just from nipple play. He loved it! But he wanted her to explode, so as she seemed to peak he slithered two fingers into her and curled them directly into her g spot.

"Ungh! Fuck, yeah! Ungh! Oooh, SHIT!" She cried out as her pleasure ratcheted higher and fireworks erupted behind her eyelids. Her thighs clamped hard onto his invading digits. His palm was soon soaked I her volcanic honey as his tongue thrashed back and forth at her tingling red nipples.

Stephanie came down to earth in stages over the next several minutes. At last she lay back, closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. "Oooo," she giggled. "Damn, I needed that. Oh, Gawd!"

"You are sooo beautiful," he told her. She turned to look at him and smiled. But she grew a little more serious at his expressive eyes.

"Thanks, Steven. So are you." She pulled him down to her and kissed him. He suckled softly along her jaw and along her throat. She laughed then whispered words that made his cock twitch with need. "Taste me, Steve. Please!"

Her hands guided—propelled—him lower. He nibbled his way across the expanse of her flat tummy so quickly that he almost missed the chance to tickle her navel with his tongue. Her giggle turned to a sigh as he passed her waist, and into a moan as he nestled his lips into her bare, soaked opening.

"God, Ilovethat." She sighed. Steven's tongue explored and caressed her delicate femininity. He love giving cunnilingus, but it had not appealed to his ex. From the sexy noises, gentle hips thrusts, and her hands on his head, Steve knew Stephanie was different. Sheenjoyedthe attention.

He lost himself in her pleasure. Lips and tongue sought out spots that made her respond. He pulled her flesh deep between his lips. Then he played with her as she slipped from his grasp. His flat tongue painted across her slick folds. His elongated tongue disappeared into her molten core. His hungry tongue swabbed nectar from her drenched vee. All the while her body eased further toward a blissful release.

He caught the abrupt change in her breathing and the mounting tension of her body. His hands worked under her hips and gripped the globes of her tight ass. As her swirled his tongue around her hard clit and lip-bit her, she shoved herself into his mouth.

"Oh, Fuck, baby. I'm, I'm, I'm—gon—gonna. Nungh! Ungh! Oh, damn! Cum—ming, now! Oooh! OhmyGod! NOW!"

He sucked hard as her hips shook in his grip. She came for him, and he doubled his efforts to capture every last luscious drop. He licked her until she grabbed him hard by the hair and pulled him from her burning crotch.

"Wow," she sighed. Her eyes were closed and a sheen of sweat sparkled on her flushed face. Some strands of hair stuck to her cheek. Her nipples and areolas stood proud and crinkled, her body the paragon of arousal.

Steve laid his head on one of her thighs and inhaled her aroma. It had been far too long since he enjoyed a lover such as Stephanie. He could grow used to being with her.

"Kiss me, Steven." That command conveyed the depths of her desire. He made his way to her pursed lips and teased them with the tip of his tongue. She smiled then pulled his head to her. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and caught her flavor all over him. "Yummy."

She moved her leg and felt his erection. "Oh, you're so nice and hard."

"Can't help it—"

"Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, butIcan." She took him in her palm and stroked his length. He shuddered in her hand. "I need you inside me," she murmured into his ear. She rolled him onto his side and raised her leg. Then she rubbed his tip into her wet vulva. His sharp gasp made her grin.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Oooh," he moaned for her. "But I better put on—"

"It's okay. I've taken care of that. Besides," she said as she nibbled on one of his lobes, "I want to feel you shoot that hot cum deep in my pussy."

Her frank language and continued play had Steven on edge. He had no idea how he could possibly get inside her without exploding first.

"If you keep doing that, I might not make it that long."

Her response was to hold his tip to her entrance and push herself onto him. Half his length drove into her slick, steamy vagina where she gripped him with her inner muscles. She held still and bit his shoulder. She relished the way he fit inside her.

"Oooh," he whimpered. His pelvis trembled for a moment before his body quieted. She remained motionless to keep from tipping him over the edge. She wanted this to last a little longer.

"Man-up, Fly Boy. This is where we get serious." When she felt that he had regained some of his composure, she pulled back slightly and thrust forward once more. Another two inches slipped into her fiery depths. Now it was her turn to shudder as she received stimulation where her body had gone without. One final press and her bare vagina nestled into his curly hair. His tip reached to the end of her, and she felt him flare and thicken against her cervix. She held absolutely still and barely breathed, hoping that he would last.

After several tense seconds he ran his hands down her back and took firm hold of her round bottom. He steadied her hips and started a slow, rocking rhythm that scraped his rim along her rippling pussy. Each thrust grew longer and more urgent until he stroked her full length. She felt herself bouncing back and forth between vacuum and fullness, over and over. He rolled onto his back, settled her and pumped just a little deeper into her welcoming body.

She kissed down on him and pressed her full breasts into his sweaty chest. Her mounds flattened and her thick nipples burned. Every nerve ending cried out in joy. She clung to his shoulders, gasping, lost in their lovemaking.

Their moans filled each other's ears and hung in the room. Only minutes before she had worried that he would not last—now as she neared a powerful climax she worried that she would arrive without him. Then she felt his tip swell and his hips thrust hard into hers. She trapped him between her slim legs. Impaled on his exploding cock, she let herself go.

Her eyes squeezed shut and her arms embraced his neck. She cried out in passion. The sound in her ears reminded her of a powerful bird's sharp call. For an instant she wondered what it would be like to mate like eagles. To tumble and twist and fall with him, hold him, as they consummated their relationship in the high, thin air. Then the instant passed and her body curled inward as her release began. She felt his cum boil into her depths and abandoned herself to their shared climax.

It was several minutes before she remembered where she was. She could not recall when he slipped out of her. He held her close to his muscled chest and his hand tickled at the dimples on her back. She heard the pounding of his heart. She felt the pounding of her own where his leg touched her sex. With a deep sigh and a sleepy smile she snuggled into his chest and drifted.

Steven heard her breath grow steady and deep. He stayed with her, motionless, and hoped that the night—their one night together—would never end. Later her small dream twitches stirred him. He watched her angelic face in the dim light, her fluttering eyelids and delicious lips, and wondered what she dreamed. Then she awoke, her eyes focused quickly with a lusty glow, and she took him again.

* * * * * * *

Four days after Stephanie's checkride, Steve sat in the dim light, hunched over as he pored through yet another reading of his favorite volume on flying technique. It was his futile attempt to fill the emotional void. He and Stephanie had not spoken since, "The Night," and he missed her on more than one level.

The knock on his metal door startled him and he spilled his coffee. "Shit!" he mumbled as he grabbed a paper towel and mopped at the stain. "Just a second!"

He swung the door open and stood spellbound.

"Hi," Stephanie bubbled. She looked down, saw the discoloration, grinned and asked, "Happy to see me?"

"Huh? Oh, no. I mean, 'yes.' Dammit, I spilled coffee on myself when you— Never mind. But, um, what're you doing here?"

"Is that any way to greet yourlover?" She pouted for effect but her eyes held a mischievous sparkle.

"Well, um, no, but wait. 'Lover?' I thought you said that was a 'one-time' thing."

"I did," she confirmed, pushing past him with her arms full. "And this is a different, 'one-time,' thing." Stephanie set down her sacks and began rolling up the floor coverings.

"And when you told me you weren't looking for a relationship?"

"Safety net. In case you were a shit." She grinned. "You weren't. So, give me a hand, will you?"

"Huh?"

"Unpack."

"Oh—kaaaay." He rummaged in the paper bags and lifted out a couple of small plastic bottles of massage oils, a carafe of red wine and a loaf of calamata olive and garlic bread. And a game of "Twister."

"What?"

"I'm gonna get you a little drunk, then we're gonna play a 'Twister' tournament." She flashed her bright teeth at him. "Well, a kind ofadultversion. You know, best two-out-of-three? Won't hurt your floor if it gets oily, right?"

He stared at her.

She lifted her blue skirt in slow motion. As the hemline rose, it revealed stockings and their darker tops, bare legs and electric blue garter straps, and the briefest peek of her denuded vagina. Steven's mouth worked a couple of times but he made no sound. Stephanie giggled and dropped her skirt back into place.

"Or we could forget the whole thing. You, me, food, wine, oilynaked'Twister.' We can forget all that and I could just leave."

Steve closed the door. Then he locked it.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers
12