Flying Blind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"I'll take this one," she said, her world going blank again as she spoke. She felt Heda move away, then kicked her echolocation back into gear. Everyone watched as she lined up another shot, this time sinking it.

"What the --"

"Lucky shot!"

"How did she --"

Madison just stood there, making sure there were not any mundanes around, then slowly removed her sunglasses. She watched . . . openly watched . . . people watching her. Heda looked proud, Sasha and Billy looked relieved, and everyone else looked shocked as hell.

"Yeah," she said, the glow of her eyes fading as she switched her Gift off so that she could talk, "I guess I have some explaining to do."

--------- -----------

Hours later . . .

--------- -----------

"Thanks for walking me back guys," Madison said shyly, walking with her sunglasses on but without the use of her cane. She had been peppered with questions ever since her big unveiling, and she had enjoyed the relative quiet of her walk home with Heda, Sasha, and Billy.

"So, how you feelin'?" Sasha asked.

"How ARE you feeling?" Billy corrected, withstanding a withering do-not-correct-my-grammar glare from his girlfriend.

"I'm feeling . . . light," Madison tried to explain. "I just never realized how hard it was trying to hide it all the time, and now that I don't . . . I dunno."

"It's called the 'weight of the world,' and it's not on your shoulders. It never should have been," Heda said, kissing one of said shoulders.

"Well, it looks like you're in capable hands," Sasha smirked, "so I think we should be going."

"Yeah," Madison muttered as she turned and got caught up in a big embrace and soft, luxurious kiss.

"I won't even bother saying goodbye," Billy chuckled. She was not paying the slightest bit of attention to him anyway.

Madison waved at him behind Heda's back as she was pushed up against the door. She was trying to get her door open before she did something YouTube worthy in public.

They almost stumbled back into the room when the door finally gave way, then Madison was deposited quickly on the bed. "So you think your friends . . . (gasp) . . . are okay with me (moan) lying to them?"

"OUR friends are okay with it. I think you'll have to pry Kevin off you with a crowbar," Heda replied, lowering herself onto the bed to hurry the making-out portion of the evening along. Kevin, the recreational pharmaceutical expert, had been borderline obsessed with his questions about how a blind person with no concept of color interpreted three-dimensional imaging and, more importantly, what effect hallucinogens might have on her. Basically, he wanted to get Madison stoned and have her tell him what she "saw." "Besides, you know that Joanna absolutely adores you now."

Madison grinned and blushed. She had pointed out that Joanna had the most perfectly rounded and shaped breasts she had ever seen, and the quickest way to the bubbly blond's heart was through that perky chest. "I can't believe I said that."

"It's okay. She does have a nice rack."

"Have you ever thought about . . . you know? With her?"

"I don't do the straight girl thing. Too much hassle. It's fun to tease her though, except she teases me right back. And she is gooooooooooooood at it."

"Heda," Madison started, then stopped for a moment. "Thanks. Thanks for pushing me."

"Sasha and Billy were pushing too."

"Yeah, but neither of them are as hot as you," she said. "Well, maybe Sasha."

"Hey!" Heda thought it over. "Okay, maybe she is. That whole librarian thing really works for her."

"And she's completely clueless about it, which is weird 'cause she's insanely smart. As soon as she figures it out and realizes that Billy has been 'encouraging' that look, she is gonna kick his ass. Probably."

"Speaking of asses," Heda muttered, rolling over onto her back and pulling Madison with her, then grabbing Madison's butt.

The bat-shifter let out a little yip of surprise, but then melted into the embrace. Her body temperature had sky-rocketed to what she was sure was an unhealthy level, and she briefly switched on her sonar to see what Heda's face was doing. Apparently, it was moving forward in a kissing approach pattern, so Madison braced herself for . . . "Mmmh," she hummed as lips met lips and her brain started playing the Star-Spangled Banner, complete with fireworks.

"You know," Heda said throatily, "you're getting much better at that."

"I'm . . . not sure . . . hunh?" Madison blathered. She wanted more kissing. Yummy happy kissing.

"And tonight's keynote speech will be delivered by one Madison Sloan," Heda replied with a chuckle.

"No makin' fun of me," Madison pouted, her lips parting and seeking out Heda's mouth.

"Then give me something else to do." Heda kissed the girl again, pulling her close. She liked this part and always had. Making out was vastly underrated in her book, and people who rushed to the main event did not know what they were missing. She decided to escalate the foreplay by caressing Madison's firm runner's ass, frustrated by the separation caused by the girl's tights.

Madison could not figure out what to do with her hands to save her life. They moved from Heda's shoulders to her neck and then back again. Finally, she just had to ask. "Okay, what should I be doing?"

Heda let out a full-bellied laugh. Madison was just too cute when she was nervous.

"Stop . . . ooh, no laughing!" the bat-shifter said.

Heda rolled them both over again so that she was on top. She quickly straddled the girl's stomach and pulled her own shirt off. "What do you want to do?" she asked, placing the girl's hands on Heda's now-exposed breasts.

Madison swallowed a breath. She was touching boobies. And it was good. But she also wanted to feel that amazing abdomen, so she did, then her hands moved back up to those breasts. Heda leaned forward and offered her nipples to Madison's lips, and the less-experience girl eagerly took them into her mouth.

'Nipples are fun,' Madison thought. The were fun to suck on, nibble on, to twist and turn . . . but what was even more fun was having your own nipples played with. Heda pulled Madison's top down past her shoulders and then did a reach-around to unhook the bra. And while Madison's nipple pleasuring skills were in their infancy, Heda was a nipple-foo master. She pushed Madison's hands away and then lowered her mouth to the bat-shifter's chest. Magic ensued. Madison held onto Heda's head like it was a personal flotation device, unwilling to let go or else be totally lost.

Finally Heda decided it was time for things to progress. She stood up and pulled Madison into a sitting position. Then she put her lover-to-be's hands on Heda's hips. "Want to help me get these jeans off?"

Madison nodded. Her hands trembled a bit until she reminded herself to play it cool, at which point she simply slowed her hands down as she unbuttoned and unzipped those jeans. She also took the time to kiss the girl's hard abdomen and tease her bellybutton. When she got the jeans down to Heda's knees, she turned on her echolocation while her friend kick the garment away. Heda was wearing a tiny little g-string that made Madison's mouth water. She reached for it, but Heda slapped her hands away.

"You don't get the rest until you show me some more skin." Then Heda plopped back down on the bed. "Now strip."

Madison blushed all the way to her toes, but she stood up . Her top was already pushed down, so she just finished the job, removing all clothing except her own panties. 'Oh crap,' she thought. 'I'm not wearing the --'

"Hello Kitty underwear?" Heda asked. "How risque!"

"Shoot me now," she thought, covering her face with her hands and turning away. She heard the bed creak behind her as Heda stood and then wrapped her arms around Madison's body.

"I think they're adorable," the eagle-shifter whispered, "but I'm really interested in what's underneath them." Even though Madison had her thighs pressed tightly together, Heda ran her hand town the girl's stomach and pushed it beneath those cotton panties and forced the girl's legs open enough so that she could insert two fingers into the girl's sex. "You shaved," Heda murmured as she started to penetrate the girl's fold with a slow rhythm. "You really want me to go down on you don't you?" she asked over Madison's happy whimpering.

"Mmh . . . mmh . . .yesssssss," Madison hissed. "I want to go down on you too. I want you to teach me how."

Heda grinned. "Then tell me what you want again, but use the Voice. And say it dirty, or I won't do it."

Madison was attempting to roll her eyes back in her head as Heda's fingers lit her body on fire. "I want to eat your pussy," she said in that low, spicy voice that she knew Heda loved. It was her radio Voice . . . her dream Voice. It spoke with the words and the tone that Madison wished she could use in the rest of her life. It was confident and sexy and strong, and only her broadcast booth and Heda's arms seem make her feel safe enough and confident enough to let it out.

"Well when I'm done making you cum, maybe we can try it," Heda replied, her brain tingling under the power of that Voice. Her fingers pressed in and up while her palm rubbed small circles over Madison's clit. She kissed her lover's neck as she brought the girl closer to the edge. She could tell by the way Madison was trying to squeeze her thighs together that she was close, and her ragged breathing helped tell exactly how close.

"Gonna . . . gonna . . . " Madison whispered, then her body shook as pleasure raced through it, staring in her nethers and expanding outward.

"I believe that 'cum' was the word you were looking for," he said, her voice filled with warmth and amusement. "Although 'climax' or 'orgasm' would have also been acceptable."

"Now (gasp), you promised," Madison said, then summoning the Voice, "you promised I could taste your pussy if I came."

"And I'm a woman of my word." Heda ran her cum-covered hand up Madison's body and slid them into Madison's mouth. The girl obviously did not have her echolocation on, because she shrank back a bit when her mouth was invaded. "This is what you're asking to taste," Heda whispered, then felt a slight suction on her fingers. "Like that don't ya?" She spun Madison around and started kissing her again as they both sank onto the bed. "Want to taste it fresh from the source?"

Madison blushed . . . again. 'Why does she make me feel so naughty?' she thought, then out loud, "More than anything."

"More than breathing?" Heda said, spinning around until she was in a position to give the girl her first sixty-nine experience.

"Oxygen is overrated."

"More than food?"

"I eat bugs, so yeah."

"More than your Fats Domino album on the wall?"

"Get out. I can find another hottie," Madison shot back.

Heda burst out laughing. She knew that Madison would guard that thin piece of vinyl with her life if necessary. Then without warning, her mouth descended on Madison's newly shaved sex with considerable vigor.

Madison was not sure what to do as her sex was suddenly stimulated in ways she had never imagined before. It felt sooooooooooooooooo good. But Madison being who she was began to suffer an anxiety attack in the midst of this mind-boggling pleasure. What should she do?

"Calm down," Heda told her when she sensed her friend's indecisiveness. "We've got all night, and getting oral sex is kind of like pizza."

"Huh?"

"Even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good."

Madison smiled even though Heda could not see it. She slowly pushed her tongue forward and up into the cleft, drinking in the scent and flavor of a live-and-in-living-color lover in the most intimate way. She was slightly wet, slightly rich, and very sexy. Madison was fascinated by the fleshy outer labia, so she spent some time playing with them, licking them and sucking them into her mouth.

Heda was pleased with her lover's progress, in attitude if not (yet) in skill. She was in no hurry, so she just started to string together all the techniques she had learned in Europe, applied light pressure and hoping Madison could pick up a few things. Madison was in her own little world at first, but she started to mimic some of Heda's moves.

Once Madison seemed have a handle on the basics, Heda moved to the intermediate steps, using her fingers to penetrate and separate so that her tongue could get further in. Clitoris stimulus also became the order of the evening, partially because she knew that it had to feel good and partially because every time she touched it with her tongue, Madison let out a little squeaking noise.

When Heda started laughing at her, Madison growled, "Oh yeah? Let's see how you like it." Then she began a full-out assault on Heda's pleasure nub, throwing the other girl off guard. Apparently, Heda liked it a lot, though she felt a need to teach the girl a lesson. Never mess with master.

Heda's tonguing brought her companion to the height of pleasure quickly and mightily. Madison's poor body shook and arched, leaving her drained of energy though not of desire. Slowly her mouth encircled Heda's sex once more and sucked gently on her mons. Heda was content to just lay gentle kisses on Madison's inner thighs while she was brought to orgasm by a naive but determined lover. She let out a groan when the moment hit her, an oral reward for Madison's oral attention. Madison drank in what she could, savoring not only the essence that Heda imparted but also the moment.

"So, THAT is oral sex," Heda chuckled. "Any questions?" She managed to turn herself around again for some post-coital kissing.

"That was . . . wow," Madison said, her eyes still glazed over. "Very, very nice. Must do it again sometime."


"Count on it. Now, lessons in spooning."

"But I already know --"

"Meaning that I want to get some sleep."

"So you're just going to go to roll over and --"

"Madison, you know I love your voice, right?"

"Yeah."

Heda kissed her. "Now is not the time to use it."

"But --"

"Shut up."

"Hey!"

"Don't make me come over there."

This continued for several minutes before additional kisses and caresses were able to persuade Madison to just lie in the wake of sexual bliss and sleep.

-------- --------------------

A few days later . . .

-------- --------------------

"Are we sure that this is the right place?" Madison asked, her echolocation showing her every nook and cranny of the enormous house in front of them. Somehow, she had gotten talked into going on a house-viewing expedition with some of the gang, headed up by Peter. Heda had to bow out at the last second after getting called up on the shifter emergency phone to go investigate a suspicious looking individual, but she had promised to catch up quickly. She had insisted that Madison go along, and Madison suspected it was so that she could develop ties with people that were not always through Heda.

"This is the right address. My uncle's secretary said that it used to be a residence, got turned into a set of law offices, then got foreclosed on when the owners were indicted for something or another. He said he'd be willing to buy it and rent it out to us for really cheap if we'd be willing to do some upkeep so that he could resell it down the road."

"It's fucking huge," she replied.

"It's sweet!" Carla said.

"It's the Munster House."

"Madison," Anthony said, "you're being a real downer."

Madison did not want to admit the truth . . . that the house was incredible and that she would giver her right arm to live there with a bunch of other people who understood who and what she was and did not care. She would not mind living with Heda at all, thought that thought gave her some willies as well. What if things between them did not work out? Would Madison get kicked out? It would be better never to feel that sense of community than have it and then let it be yanked away.

"Let's at least go inside," Peter said. "Look around. Seriously Madison, I think you could afford a stake in this."

The house was actually two full stories consisted of about ten offices or meeting rooms which could be used as bedrooms, four bathrooms, a kitchen, a parking lot big enough to handle everyones' cars, plus a large attic and finished basement. Peter had been given a key and code to get into the building, so they wandered inside.

"Dude, this could SO be the entertainment room," Anthony said of the main conference area.

"Fliers could go second floor and up, non-fliers could take the bottom floor and down," Peter muttered, thinking over the logistics.

"Hey, there's only three fliers! You, Heda, and Madison," Anthony shot back.

"Guys, I haven't agreed to --" Madison started to say, but Carla pulled her back.

"Let 'em argue. Girls always get final say on living arrangements anyway."

Madison grinned in spite of herself. "And you want this?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm a herd animal by nature remember? Besides, there are certain advantages --" the horse-shifter added, her voice trailing off.

Madison switched on the sonar and saw that Carla was scoping out the well constructed ass of one Anthony Valentine.

"You dog!" she hissed.

"Horse," Carla muttered back. "I'm a horse, and I need to get taken for a ride every now and then or I get cranky."

Madison blushed, though she doubted Carla felt any need to. "I'm sure any of the guys here wouldn't mind taking you to the rodeo."

Carla snorted. "If they can't hold on for more than eight seconds, then they're not worth my time."

Anthony and Peter looked over at the girls, who had just burst out in a giggling fit. "What's with them?"

"I dunno. They're chicks," Anthony said. "There's no figuring 'em."

"Did you say, 'chicks'? And you wonder why you're single?"

"No, I really don't."

"Okay everyone, let's explore."

Carla was a big fan of baking, so she checked out the kitchen while Anthony scoured the bottom floor for the ultimate bachelor pad. Peter went to the second floor, but Madison decided to check out the basement. It was cool and solid and quite cave-like, and a quick scan of the walls showed that they probably could hold in sound pretty well.

"Oh who are you kidding?" Madison asked herself. "They'd never let you have the whole room to yourself."

"Why not?" Peter asked from the bottom of the stairs.

Madison jumped three feet up in the air and came down in her kick-boxing defensive position. She hated not being able to see and talk at the same time. "Don't sneak up on me!"

"Stop being blind," Peter said jokingly. "Well, mostly blind."

"Jerk." Madison looked around, her eyes glowing in more ways than one. "I mean, this room is huge and I wouldn't be able to pay as much and . . . and--"

"And you really want it, don't you?"

"That's not what I . . . I didn't mean that I would . . . yeah?"

"Madison, if we do this, we will try to come up with a solution that works for everyone. It's okay."

"Would your uncle really want ME living here?" Madison asked bitterly. "We've already seen what the Reptile King thinks of me, so why would the Bird King be any different?"

"He's not like that," Peter snapped, then visibly calmed down. "Sorry. Didn't mean to bite your head off. It's just that Uncle Jason never seemed like the type to me."

"I wish I had family like you," Madison said earnestly. "No one ever sticks up for me like that."

"Heda does," Peter said, his smile returning. "She's doing what I should've been willing to do."

"You didn't know me from Eve," Madison said, trying to wave off the whole subject.

"No, but everyone should be treated with more respect. We shouldn't have been waiting for someone like Heda to point it out. Alvin should never have been allowed to get away with what he did."

Madison nodded. "What's weird was that it wasn't so bad when we both got here. Yeah he was rude, but then after that first Christmas break, he just started to get nasty."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers