Flying Blind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you're being so agreeable."

"Heda," Madison said as she was placed on the bed.

"Yeah?"

"This has been the best night of my life..."

Heda smiled. "You really are stoned, aren't you?"

"Nah, I mean it. The only thing that would make it better is if we could go flying. And sex. Okay, the two things that would make it better are flying and sex. Just not together. That would be kind awkward."

"Well no flying OR sex while you're baked. At least not with me." Heda smiled. "And since we're going together, not with anyone else either."

"Going where?" Madison asked, momentarily perplexed. She scanned and saw that Heda was looking serious. "Oh!" she said, sitting up. "You mean it? I mean . . . dating?"

The hope in Madison's voice was heartbreaking. "Of course," Heda replied.

"Then stay!"


"I said --"

"No sex. Just . . . stay."

"Promise you won't try to take advantage of me?"

"I don't think I could," Madison replied. "I'm actually feelin' a little woozy."

Heda kissed her now-official girlfriend and then helped her get undressed. Underwear stayed on, though Heda's g-string did not really count as "coverage."

"Next time," Heda said, "we're staying at my place."

-------- --------------

The next day . . .

-------- --------------

It was difficult not laugh at Madison's discomfort, but her companions managed. She held her stomach gingerly, which rebelled against her candy-related consumption from the night before. Madison was pretty sure that she should be apologizing for something but was not quite sure for what.

"Oh admit it," Heda said at last, "you loved it."

Madison tried vainly to suppress a grin. "Stomach ache . . . bad," she replied, using her best cave-woman voice. "You know, if there had been some responsible authority figure around last night, she SHOULD have tried harder to stop me --"

"Oh no, no blaming me. You said that you wanted to try it. Now what did we learn about smoking anything that Kevin gives you?"

Madison sighed. "Stomach ache . . . bad."

Edgar ruffled Madison's hair. "You two gonna be okay for a bit? All the paranormal investigators are getting called together for a brainstorming session and figure out what we're doing next."

"Yes brother dear," Heda replied with a sarcastic taint to her voice, "somehow we poor defenseless girls will just have to struggle on through --"

"Oh put it in your pipe and smoke it," Edgar replied. "I just don't want to have to answer to Mom when you get kidnapped." His face fell. "Seriously, keep your eyes open. This guy is just getting started." He hugged his sister and then his sister's girlfriend before making his way to the Council chambers.

"Hey, can we stop by the medical center for a sec?"

"Sure," Heda said. "Want to get something for your gummi-worm hangover?"

Madison stuck out her tongue. "No. Well maybe. Think they might have any Tums?"

They stepped in the front door and Madison looked around, spying her target at the front desk. "Hey Detrius."

The tall, bald, handsome young man manning the counter looked at her with puzzled eyes and then recognition dawned on him. "Madison, right? How are the ribs?"

"Straining around a tummy that ate too much candy."

He gave her a slight smile. "I think that suicide by sugar intake might be better handled by the therapists."

"It was more of an accidental OD than a premeditated act." Madison looked around. "Hey, about the other day when you found . . . you know."

His face grew dark. "I don't want to talk about it."

Madison backed up and put her hands in the air. "I understand. I won't push you. But if you do want to talk about it, I'm available. Finding someone like that is kind of hard to wrap your head around."

"That's right. You found that first girl, didn't you?"

Madison nodded. "Yeah. I went through the shock thing too. So again, if you decide that you WANT to talk, I'll be around. Call the radio station, since they'll usually know how to get a hold of me."

He went back to his shy smile. "Thanks. If I need to, I'll call."

When they got back outside, Heda kissed her girlfriend. "You really are something."

"I know, I know." Madison blushed a little. She was in public, getting kissed by the most amazing girl on campus. She hated that this was all taking place in the shadow of tragedy, because it was the only thing keeping her from dancing in the streets. She stopped. "You know I just realized something."

"What?"

"Alvin hasn't bugged me at all since your brother told him off. I think this is the longest break that I've had from him in like a year and a half."

"Maybe he finally got the point." She sighed. "But it's more likely that he's up to something, or trying to find a way around Reichert's threat. Hey, I know. I'll have Ed follow him. I'm sure I can guilt him into it."

"You think that's a good idea?"

"Best defense is a good offense."

"I really don't get sports analogies."

"Speaking of sports, first home game is Thursday. You going to come?"

"I've got to be in the studio," Madison grumbled. "I just want them to catch this son of a bitch. He's got us all hostage."

"They'll get him," Heda whispered, taking a nervous look around. "They've got to. Hey, why don't we go out tonight after your shift? Late night restaurant, just the two of us?"

"It's a date," Madison replied, biting her bottom lip and waiting for the kiss she figure would be coming. She felt warm lips against her own, and relished that moment of comfort.

----------- -----------

That night . . .

----------- -----------

Madison stumbled back into the house later than she had anticipated. The stupid station manager decided that, in light of the recent tragedy, that students be allowed to call into the show and express their feelings. Madison just wanted to play music, not be a therapist, political pundit and/or bartender. Maybe she should ask Heda to talk to Reichert about --

"Or you can grow a spine and go talk to him yourself," Madison muttered, standing on the front porch and willing herself to go in. She doubted Heda would want to try to start a date at --

"Talk to who?" Billy asked. "Besides yourself." Billy sounded as tired as Madison felt, as he was also not used to that much interaction with the public. Sure they took requests sometimes, but the recent kidnappings had everyone on edge, making their opinions louder, more passionate, and often dumber.

"I may need to go talk to Reichert about calming our ass-hat boss down about letting people call in. And I don't want to. Because I hate him."

"And great is the wrath of the bat girl," Billy said, opening the door and shoving her through.

"Damn straight."

"Hey guys," Edgar said from his position on the couch. "Madison, got a minute? Don't worry, I won't keep you and Heda from your thing."


"She still wants to go?"

"It's Heda. If she says she'll do it, she'll do it. Then she'll get two hours of sleep and still ace everything."

"Damn her," Madison said, her mouth curling up at the edges.

"That's what I always say, but people call me jealous."

"Who's to say I'm not?" She waited for Billy to trundle off toward the sound of Sasha's snoring. "So what's up?"

Edgar leaned forward, and a quick scan told Madison that he looked perplexed. "This afternoon, a lot of the investigators and security folk were talking, trying to see if we could figure out something about this guy we're all hunting. One thing we do is check to see if there's been anyone known to be skulking on campus, old stalking cases, or anything else weird."

"Makes sense."

"Yeah, but the part that doesn't make sense is why someone would hire a two-bit snooper out of Albuquerque to look into you."

"What?!" Madison yelped, her heart in her throat. "Me? Why?"

"I'm not sure. Campus cops picked him up apparently. Decided he didn't have a good enough reason to be on campus . . . I forget what bullshit excuse he gave. But a sorcerer on the campus force was able to delve into his head without being noticed and apparently got your name. He didn't sense any hostility or threat from the guy and really couldn't explain to anyone how he got your name, so he didn't press it. Guy never showed up again. Any reason that you can think of why someone would be looking after you?"

"No. I mean, I've tried flying under everybody's radar. When was this?"

"A year or so ago. Maybe a bit longer. Ring any bells?"

"No. Nothing."

"I want you to be careful. I don't know if it has anything to do with the current case --"

"You think he was scoping out his victims well in advance? You think I'm targeted? Who was this guy following me and --"

"Shh," Edgar said, hugging the frantic young woman. "It may wind up being nothing. We're looking for the guy down in Albuquerque as a person of interest. Just be really watchful the next time you --"

"I'm never leaving the house," she said, then stopped to scan her surroundings.

"Ed!" came a voice from the stairs, "You just out and told her didn't you?" Heda moved forward to glare at her brother.

"She deserves to know."

"Couldn't you at least have waited until they found that guy and got him to talk --"

"And how long would you propose that we wait before --"

"Hey, I'm still here!" Madison snipped. "And I'm pretty sure that no one seems to be asking my opinions on any of this." Now she was freaked and angry, a bad combination. "I just want to go to school and graduate and now maybe date along the way, but now the two of YOU are making decisions about MY life?" She threw her hands up and then stormed toward the basement door. She felt silly about the whole thing, seeing as no one had really done anything more than casually annoying, but she needed to make a scene. It gave her some feel of control to be the one throwing a fit.

Unfortunately she did not get very far. Heda rushed up and picked her up off the ground and carried her kicking (but thankfully not screaming) out onto the porch.

"What are you . . . doing?!" Madison hissed and grunted. She sneered. "Can't you see that I was trying to make an exit?"

"Yeah, but our date is that way and your scene was going in the wrong ass direction."

"But, stalkers . . . me!"

Heda laughed. "This is why I'm the English major and you're not. Better with words."

Madison stopped her babbling long enough to look annoyed. "Hey, I'm on the radio. I talk for a living. I just happen to be a bit jumpy after finding out that I may have been targeted for death by --"

"There is no evidence that this private investigator and the kidnapper are even vaguely related. Ed said that a bunch of investigations have taken place on campus involving lots of people for lots of reasons. You can't lose your cool or too much sleep over this when it could be nothing."

"Don't say that. Sasha is always saying that one of the quickest ways to die in a horror movie is to say, 'it could be nothing.' And that's the kind of vibe I'm feeling here."

"Madison, you're going to be fine."

"No! That's one of the other things you say in horror movies that gets you killed." Madison pondered the notion. "Also, don't say, 'It was just the wind,' 'you crazy kids,' or 'I don't seem to get cell phone coverage out here.' All those are bad too."

"Sasha needs to stop watching so many horror films."

"She finds them cathartic. Which kind of scares me." Madison scanned as far as she could. "Are you sure you still want to go out?"

"Yeah, I really do. How about IHOP?"

"Mmh, pancakes," Madison practically drooled. "I guess we can risk a little drive."

An hour and a half later, the two of them hauled themselves back into the house after way too much breakfasty goodness at an ungodly hour.

"You are a bad influence," Madison said, her stomach feeling a tad too full.

"Yeah, blame me. We so need to go flying to work this off."

"I'm too full to shift," Madison replied. "My bat self would explode. I'd be dropping guano all over the damn place."

"Okay, that is WAY too much information," Heda said. Then she grinned and kissed Madison's neck. "There are other ways of working off some excess calories."

Madison was breathing a little faster with each touch of lips to skin, and Heda was apparently not going to stop until she had covered the bat-shifter's entire neck. "Your place?" Of course the only difference between Madison's place and Heda's place was three flights of stairs, but who was to quibble?

"My place."

The two girls quickly and quietly hurried up to the second floor and then on to the attic. Somehow Heda had gotten her room into a semblance of order, though she was still waiting on her foot and headboards.

"Now you'll see what a real mattress feels like," Heda whispered.

"Honestly not thinking about the mattress," Madison replied.

Heda set her friend on the mattress and then opened up some of the windows. "Just letting some air and moonlight in."

Madison didn't quite get the point behind mood lighting, but if it made Heda happy, she would go for it. Then the eagle shifter went quiet, causing Madison to scan outward to find that her girlfriend was indeed undressing. The cool thing about her sonar was that she could stare without looking like she was staring. Then Heda settled onto the bed, sitting behind her partner and brushing that long hair aside so she could kiss that flawless neck again.

After her skin shivered with promised delight, Madison asked, "Was it like this for you? The first couple of times?"

"Like what?"

"Like the most amazing thing ever?"

"It was good," Heda replied, running her hands around Madison's body and stroking her breasts through her shirt, "but not this good." She started undressing Madison, slowly taking in each bit of skin as it came into view. She loved peeling off the tights that the girl always wore, but that damn bra and pantie set . . . those had to go. Cotton underwear with pictures of cartoon characters really just did not do it for her, and she said as much.

"It's comfortable," Madison grumbled. She was certain that someone had told her it was all the rage. Of course, that could have been in sixth grade. She was not good at keeping up with that sort of thing.

"It's in my way." Heda quickly removed the offending garments, bra first and then putting Madison on her back so that the panties could go. "Much better." She crawled back onto the bed, laying on top of her woman, her fingers intimately entwined with those of her partners, arms outstretched in a crucifix position. The flesh of a fighter and poet was pressed hard against the softer skin of the runner and mistress of music.

And then Madison said something to Heda that, along with the Voice that had so captured her attention, made Heda's blood fly through her body like a warm wind.

"Make love to me."

Heda smiled. By all the skies above, she loved that Voice, and heaven forbid she deny its request in this case. She tightened her muscles, letting them slid under her skin and stimulate Madison's body. She pressed her mouth to her lover's and let her tongue slide across the plain of the mouths. She coaxed Madison's tongue into action, performing that nimble little dance that they were both becoming accustomed to. It was tantalizing, fun, and just the beginning.

Madison gasped, both due to lack of oxygen and pure pleasure. Heda's breasts were rubbing against her own, a hard caress that was much more stimulating that she might have thought. Her sex was inches from Heda's but she could sense her lover's heat. Then a cool breeze blew through the open window and nipples hardened just a little bit more.

She managed to roll so that it was Heda on her back this time. Hands still entwined, she kissed Heda's lips, then the slope of her neck, then her shoulders, and finally onto Heda's breasts. She licked making that soft skin wet with her tongue, teasing those nipples to their utmost attention, and taking them into the warmth of her mouth. And Heda seemed please, pushing her tits against Madison's mouth.

"You know, this is your first real time on top," Heda said with pride.

Madison smiled. "I just really wanted to --"

"It's okay," Heda assured her. "It just means that you get to run the show this time."

Madison nodded, wondering what she was supposed to do. She settled on something that she had been planning on doing anyway. Her mouth left the breast area and moved south, causing her to finally release Heda's hands as she approached the Promised Land. Before, this had been a shared activity and a teaching experience. Madison wanted to show what she had learned.

Madison let her tongue do the exploring at first, circling its intended target before slipping into the cleft. She put her thumbs on the outer labia and massaged them and licked Heda all the way into her candy center.

Heda was proud of her friend's progress. Oh so deliciously, orgasmically proud. She could not see what was going on at all, as Madison's long hair had fallen in the way, but she could sure as hell feel it. She gyrated her hips a bit, pushing against her lover's face, but Madison settled Heda's hips with both hands. Heda grinned. The other girl wanted to get Heda off all by herself.

Back in control, Madison got to the business at hand, namely making Heda climax. She did not have a lot of tricks yet, but she would improvise. What had she heard once? Something about tracing out the alphabet with her tongue? Why not?

Heda was not sure what her lover was doing, but it certainly seemed to be working. Of course, Madison doing anything down there with her tongue was going to give her a serious case of the happy-feelings. She played lightly with her own breasts as Madison's tongue gave her a good thrashing. By the time it was unleashed on Heda's clit, the girl was more than ready to let go. She grabbed Madison's head and held it in place, her muscles twitching a bit as she exorcised her climax from her body directly onto Madison's face.

"Couldn't . . . breathe," Madison said huskily.

Heda's heart skipped a beat. The Voice had returned. "Say something else," she whispered.

"You are so sexy when you cum," Madison murmured, her voice finding levels of sultry that most people did not know existed. She licked Heda again, but let her hands drift down the girls legs and caress the soft skin on the back of Heda's knees. Heda moaned and her whole body writhed under the pleasure, making Madison smile. After their first time, she knew exactly how sensitive that area was on her lover during acts of passion. Normally they were just ticklish, but in moments like these, they could be used to rock Heda's world.

Heda wanted to object, seeing as Madison should have a chance to get off, but she really did not have much control over her body at the moment. Besides, Madison seemed so enthusiastic about trying new things, so who was Heda to discourage her. Heda's whole body was alight with sensation. Her sex was still incredibly sensitive, and she had to push Madison's head away a couple of times just because that tongue against Heda's clit was turning out to be too much.

Madison took the hint and scaled back her efforts, spending more time caressing Heda's legs and letting her tongue sweep across the less sensitive (but still delicious) mound of Heda's sex. Her lover had worked up a good sweat already, and her muscled abdomen glistened as her muscles strained under her skin. Then Madison pulled back, lifting one of Heda's legs so that she could kiss that area behind the knee and let her fingers explore her lover's sex instead.

Heda groaned and whimpered with a deep-seated pleasure as she approached climax again.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease, right there," Heda gasped. Her rock-hard clit got one last moment of attention, pushing her well over the edge into a pool of bliss. She clung tenaciously to the bedspread with her fingers as the pleasure again swept through her, and she rode it for as long as she could. Her body would be quite content to just lay there for a while, but it became clear that Madison was going to start up again. So Heda forced her body into action, pulling herself out from under her girlfriend.