Foggy Night in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers

I didn't exactly know how to explain to him the mechanics of shaving pussy, so I stayed silent. He played with my pussy artlessly for a couple of minutes in silence and then put his hand on my hips. He pushed at it and I rolled over on my side away from him reading his intent.

"Kya mast gaand hai (what an amazing ass!)" he said, and spanked it. The smack filled the tiny room.

"Next time I will fuck you from behind." he said, filling me with conflicting emotions. On the one hand, I hoped he didn't mean he wanted to fuck me in the ass. On the other hand, I was happy there would be a next time and I hoped this one would last longer.

I really wanted him to have another go at me. I decided to take things into my own hands. Or my own mouth.

He smiled happily when I rolled off the cot but instead of getting dressed or walking away, stood between his legs. He was then astounded when I squatted and pulled his hips forward. And he was about ready to faint from shock when squatting in front of him, I took his limp dick in my mouth and started sucking on it.

"Oh wow!"

"Oh man!"

"Oh brother!"

"Oh mother!"

"Oh amazing!"

He kept letting out exclamations of delight as I put my considerable talents at fellatio to work. I wanted him hard and I wanted him inside me. Once I had crossed the threshold, no point in half measures. I was happy when in a minute or so, his dick started responding. My ass was freezing by now. In a couple of minutes, it was fully erect again. All four inches of dark brown sausage.

In deference to his wishes, I got on the cot on my hands and knees and arched my back to make my ass jutt out. The jute matting of the cot swayed as he got on his knees in position behind me. I wrapped my fingers around the thick threads and waited to be fucked again. My boots were still on and their toes rested inside gaps in the matting.

He grabbed my hips and entered me with ease. This time, I was happy to note that he didn't start rutting me like a goat in heat. He started off with deep slow strokes. I thrust back with my ass in his rhythm and soon we were fucking again. The body heat warmed me up soon and I didn't feel as cold anymore.

He took one hand off my hip, and reached forward to grab one of my swaying boobs as he fucked me. This was much better. Yes, this felt much better. I took one hand off the cot and started playing with my clit. Soon we were both moaning and groaning as our thighs slapped against each other loudly.

He increased his pace gradually this time and by the time he was hammering me hard, was had been doing it for almost ten minutes. It felt good to know it wasn't going to be another two minute maggi noodle experience.

SMACK! HMM! SMACK! HMM! SMACK! HMM!

He spanked me every few seconds making loud noises as he did so in appreciation of how my butt jiggled. My fingers were giving me as much pleasure as his dick and pretty soon I brought myself to a small orgasm as he kept fucking me. He groaned in happiness as my slight shuddering during the orgasm was felt by his dick too.

"HRMMMMMMMMMM"

A loud throaty grunt.

But it didn't sound like him. It came from door. I turned my head sideways and saw that the cardboard door had a 4 inch gap in it. And the lantern light from inside the room was reflecting off the thick glasses of the old man, who was hunched over, taking the sight in. The sight of his presumable grandson fucking a bonafide urban memsaab.

"What the hell?" I said, annoyed. But I was enjoying the fucking too much to stop. I did however pull my sweater down to hide my swinging tits from the old man.

The boy looked at his grandfather, clicked his tongue and said in an irritated tone while continuing to fuck me.

"Daddu!"

Like me, he too was too engrossed in the sex to stop. As the fucking continued, all sorts of thoughts ran through my head. The shameful shock as well as forbidden pleasure of having sex while someone watched. A worry that the old man might want to fuck me next. A bigger worry that I might actually want the old man to fuck me next.

"MMMHHHHHHHHHH"

This time it was the boy. His thighs slapped against mine faster as he started shooting his cum inside me again. I looked at the old man who was just watching everything with a flat expression on his face. And for some reason that did it. I started cumming too, this time not from my fingering, but from the increased pace of the dick inside me combined with the kinky delight at being watched.

We both were groaning and yelling in orgasmic pleasure as the old man watched, for about 20 seconds. And then the dick finally got done shooting its jizz inside me. The boy, making a habit of it now, collapsed on top of me again. His wet dick rubbed against my ass as I took the weight of his slight frame on my back. And we both just lay there for a minute or so, breathing heavily.

The boy rolled off me and started putting his clothes on.

"Daddu!! Go back to the dhaba! The truck will be here any minute!"

Daddu cast one long look at my naked ass and then shuffled away.

"Truck?" I asked, getting off the cot myself.

"Yes, your ride."

"My ride is a truck? What the fuck?" I said the last line in English unable to resist the rhyme.

"What?"

"You said it was a taxi." I said, taking my boots off so I could put my jeans back on.

"No!" he said, buttoning his pants. "I never said taxi. You asked me if you could get a taxi somewhere because you had to get to Meerut by noon urgently. And I said I could get you a ride to Meerut. I never said it would be a taxi. It's a truck that always comes by around this time of the week. Like clockwork. I know the guys. They will take you to Meerut."

I snorted and laughed, slipping my panties on.

"You sneaky motherfucker!" I said.

Ten minutes later, we were walking back to his dhaba, fully clothed. I didn't fancy that bicycle ride again. We didn't really talk much. It was that familiar awkward silence that follows when you are fully clothed with a stranger you've just had sex with. Or so I imagine. I had never done it before.

Sure enough, there was a truck at the dhaba. A truck that had clearly seen better days, probably back when Nehru was running the country. There was a nondescript balding guy checking the tires. He looked at me as I walked to my old table 50 feet away from him and sat down. He kept sneaking glances at me, and I got the feeling he was smiling.

The old man was blowing life back into the wooden fire they cooked on. I sat and checked my phone in vain for any sign of a network. I sat there waiting for the boy to arrange things with the truck guys.

Going all the way to Meerut in this rusty old heap didn't seem like good news for my bones. But at least I could get a ride to the next major town. There I could get a taxi, report my accident to the police and call my insurance company about where my car was.

The boy walked out from behind the truck talking to a big swarthy bearded guy in a loose Pathani pyjama kurta that screamed truck driver. They were talking in low voices about something. The big bearlike guy looked at me for a few seconds expressionlessly and looked away.

He walked to a table on the other edge of the seating area, even farther away from me and sat down. The nondescript guy, presumably his cleaner, followed him. The boy turned and started walking to the dhaba. I looked at him questioningly and he nodded and held his hand up, signaling me to wait. He walked to the old man who was now cooking, spoke to him for a minute, and then started walking towards me with a glass of tea.

"Thank you." I gladly wrapped my cold fingers around the hot cup and took a sip.

He stood there looking uncomfortable.

"Did you talk to them about giving me a lift?"

"Do you want something to eat?"

"No. So did you ask them or should I?"

He sat down next to me looking very guilty.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have to believe me. It wasn't my idea."

"What wasn't?"

"I told them memsaab will give you 2,000 rupees if you give her a lift to Meerut."

"That's fine." I said, relieved. "Don't worry about the money."

"It's not that." he said, scratching the table with his fingers.

"Then?"

"They....well..... Daddu told them."

"Daddu told them what? Ohhhhh...." I understood what he was trying to get at.

"They want to fuck you too."

I sat there stunned. I looked at the two men. The driver was just sitting there with his eyes closed. The cleaner kept looking at me every few seconds and smiling. I wasn't sure I wanted to do this. Once was an aberration enough. With a cute cocky little guy I could keep in line. These were two rough looking truckers. Then again, these were two rough looking truckers. They were eating from the plates Daddu had brought out for them.

For the next twenty minutes, I stared at the table and at the stars above me, struggling with my emotions. I weighed the decision morally, careerwise, and sexually. There were so many reasons not to do it that they outweighed the only real reason to do it. The cleaner guy stared at me more and more blatantly, making a few weird gestures once in a while. The burly driver kept his attention on the food.

They finished their food and got up. Then they started walking into the woods with the boy. The boy gestured with his eyes to follow them. At this point, I had more or less decided not to. Screw the Meerut meeting. But as I saw the men, real men not boys, saunter off in the direction of the cabin, my legs moved on their own and I started following them. I walked into the fog.

Soon I was in the now familiar hut again. The driver was sitting on the cot, cleaning his teeth with a toothpick. The cleaner was standing by a wall staring at me blatantly. The boy, perhaps still guilty about getting me into this predicament, was standing outside deferentially.

"Name?" the driver looked at me nonchalantly and asked in a gruff voice.

"What difference does it make?" I shrugged.

"Hmmm." He seemed satisfied with that.

I stood inside by the cardboard door, and thought about chickening out at the last minute. If I did, would they let me? These were two strong men who had me alone at their mercy in the middle of nowhere. If I refused, they could just force me to do it. Would they have? I'll never know. But at that moment, I was doing my best to rationalize my actions.

"Aap jaldi nangi ho jaiye (Please get naked quickly)" the cleaner chuckled and said.

I was slightly amused by his use of the respectful pronoun. Was it meant to be ironic?

I nodded and took my jacket off. Then my sweater. I remembered the trouble with the boots earlier. I took them off next, but kept my socks on. The dirt floor didn't look like something I wanted to walk on barefoot. I then unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them off. The two men stared at me as I revealed more and more of my naked skin with each garment.

The shirt came off next and I was now in my bra, panties, and socks in the dim yellow light of the lantern. At that point, I stopped. The cleaner was ogling my half naked body with the gaze of a hungry baboon, staring particularly at my cleavage. The driver, still chewing on the toothpick, was however just looking at me as if he had seen me like that many times before.

The driver gestured with his fingers for me to approach him. Shivering from the cold air and the anticipation of what was to come next, I walked towards the cot. I stood in front of him, observing him from up close for the first time. He had broad shoulders, and hairy forearms as big as tree trunks protruding from his rolled up sleeves. The neck of his kurta revealed a patch of thick hair at the top of his chest. And hanging there was a rectangular taveez giving a hint of his origins.

He looked up at my face. Then his hand went to his waist and he untied the knot of his pyjama. He fished out a semi-erect dick from a thick bush of pubic hair. I got on my knees in autopilot and took a closer look. It was certainly bigger than the boy's. Not as big as my husband's yet. But seemed decently thick. And it was circumcised, so he was definitely Muslim.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, pulling me towards it. I opened my mouth, wrapped my right hand around the base of the dick and licked it. Salty. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. The head responded by expanding. I took more of the dick in my mouth and sucked, and it started growing rapidly.

With my right index finger and thumb wrapped around the base, I kept sucking his dick, pushing my tongue against it, and with my left hand, played with his balls. He took his hand off my head for a moment to reach down and unhook my bra. The ease and grace with which he did it indicated that unlike the boy, he was quite experienced in these matters.

I took my hands off his dick to slip off my bra, and got back to sucking his now fully erect dick. I was naked except for my panties and my socks, on my knees on the dirt floor of a hut, giving fellatio to a burly truck driver who probably earned less in a year than I did in a week. And yet here I was, sucking his dick hungrily. Shivering occasionally from the cold but still going strong.

He kept pressure on my head with his left hand although it wasn't necessary. His right hand went between his legs, reached for my gently saying boobs and examined them. Not for very long. Just a few seconds. Unlike the boy who had been all over my boobs, this guy just cursorily squeezed them, as if checking for cancerous lumps. Then he put that hand on the cot, sat back, and let me do my thing.

The cleaner was watching this scene with a smile on his face leaning against the wall a few feet away. I wasn't sure if the boy was still out there but the cardboard door was propped closed.

I sucked and licked, nibbled and pecked, squeezed and shook for close to fifteen minutes. His dick, about an inch shorter than my husband's but about one and a half times as thick, just stayed erect and non-responsive. Eventually my jaw started hurting.

He put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back. Then he took his pyjama off completely, put his legs on the cot and lay down on his back, his dick erect, bending slightly upwards. I took this to mean that I was supposed to mount him.

I got up and slipped my panties off. This gave the cleaner a nice view of my naked ass and he whistled in appreciation. Now completely naked except for the socks, I climbed onto the cot where I had first been unfaithful to my husband an hour ago.

The cot creaked and its roped matting stretched and swayed as I struggled on my hands and knees to straddle the big guy. I put my knees on either side of his thighs. I was expecting him to make some effort to enter me. But he just lay there staring at the roof.

I reached down with my right hand and positioned his flagpole at the entrance of my cunt. It was wet so the thick head slipped in easily. I was lowering myself on him slowly, letting his thick girth make its way up my insides, when I felt his hands on my waist. He pulled me down in one strong motion and I gasped as his dick was completely inside me, his balls rubbing against my butt cheeks.

Having penetrated me fully, he let his hands drop to the side again. With his dick inside me, I started moving my hips in a front and back motion. His dick rubbed gently against my g-spot as I did that, filling me with a new kind of bliss. With my hands, I pushed up his kurta revealing a sizeable paunch and a barrel chest, with thick curly hair all over.

I have a thing for chest hair. My hips tracking a cross over his crotch with his dick fully inside me, I bent down and nuzzled his chest hair. I licked his thick dark nipples as my boobs rubbed against his stomach. He put his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

Then with my torso still on his, he grabbed my waist. I stopped my movements as he started plunging his dick upwards in deep strokes.

"Holy fuck!" I said biting my lips as his pistoning sent new waves of delight surging through my body.

Still gripping me by the waist, he started pounding me harder and harder, til at one point, with every stroke of his, my ass would be in the air a couple of inches above his lap. The room was filled with the obscene sound of our skin slapping against each other and my groans. The big bear himself though was completely silent.

I put my hands on cot under his armpits and straightened my arms. This made my jugs sway back and forth over his chest. He looked at them expressionlessly and kept hammering my cunt.

A few minutes later, I straightened my torso and leaned backwards, putting my hands on his thighs. What a great decision that was. That angle made his dick pleasure the front walls of my cunt even harder. I was leaning backwards, my boobs swinging up and down hard as this rugged specimen of masculinity kept drilling into me. Soon I started shuddering and had a massive orgasm, hollering my way through it. He had stepped up his pace even more to guide me through the orgasm.

Once I was done cumming, I leaned forward again and my chest collapsed on his. He grabbed my ass with both hands and kept pumping me for another fifteen minutes or so. I was a drooling and moaning mess on top of him, a rag doll at his disposal. My head was resting sideways on his hairy chest and with my half-open eyes, I could see that the cleaner now had his dick out and was stroking it while watching this erotic scene.

I came once more as the beast kept pumping me relentlessly, testing the structural integrity of the cot. He put one thick finger into my ass and kept it there for the remaining duration of our coitus. The four legs had been creaking and squeaking the whole time but I was in too delirious a state to care if the cot did break.

I was getting the kind of sexual pleasure I had never experienced before. And I was liking. Having always dated smart, sensitive, well brought up men (and eventually marrying one), I was used to being treated gently in bed. I was used to partners who cared about my needs, responded to my wants, and tried a lot of things.

This was a whole new feeling, one I found myself actually liking. Ceaselessly rough, dispassionate, animalistic pounding. No changing positions, no kissing, no cuddling, no fondling. Just pure fucking with the only intention being the ejaculation of semen. Yes, I had cum a couple of times while we fucked but the beast wouldn't have a given a damn if I hadn't. I was just a warm wet hole for his dick to pound, with a face that wasn't ugly enough to make him lose his erection.

By the time he started pumping his load into me, I had lost count of my orgasms. I was like a mumbling drooling heap of jelly on top of him. His jizz filled my insides and started leaking out along the sides of his dick. When he got done cumming, he lay there for five seconds. Then I felt his finger exit my anus. And then he matter-of-factly pushed me off him as if shaking off a fly.

I lay on the cot on my sides, still shaking and quivering, as he got up, pulled on his pyjama and straightened his kurta. He hadn't made a peep this entire time. I watched the fuck of my life feeling almost drunk but he wasn't giving me as much as a second glance.

I felt the cot creak again. The nondescript cleaner was now naked and had joined me for his turn.

"Don't take too long." the driver said opening the cardboard door.

"Yes boss." the cleaner said rolling me over on my knees.

I tried to raise myself up on my hands, but I was too exhausted to sustain that position. My shoulders crashed on the ropes of the cot and my head lay sideways. My ass was jutting up in the air though, with my cunt gaping open from the recent assault. The cleaner entered me.

He really was nondescript. I don't even remember how he looked. Or whether his dick was big or small. All I remember is, he ravaged my nearly limp body in that position for about ten minutes, fucking me hard. And just on the verge of cumming, he took his dick out, got off the cot, made me sit up and unloaded his sperm into my mouth. I immediately spat it out on the floor and sprawled back on the cot, exhausted.

shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers