Follow Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hot water from the shower cascaded over us both she tentatively began to lick the tip of my cock, before circling her lips around the head of my cock and slowly easing it into her mouth. Now I don't have a big long cock, but it is very thick and she was struggling to get it into her mouth. As I looked down at her I could see that her mouth was open as wide as it could be to accommodate me. Slowly she started to bob up and down whilst all the time I could feel her tongue swirling over the head of my prick. It was a delicious sensation, enhanced by the warm water crashing over us both and her fingernails lightly scratching and tickling my thighs and bum. She increased her pace.

"Please" I said, "I can't hold out much longer, if you don't stop I'm going to come."

That only seemed to spur her on and she began to move even faster, her hand tickling my balls as she bobbed up and down on my cock. "Oh god," I exclaimed, "I'm coming" and with that my knees buckled as I felt the semen erupt from me spurt after spurt shot out. She managed to take most of it in her mouth but the rest fired over her neck, throat and breasts. I was totally done. She stood up and I took her into my arms and gave her the deepest of kisses.

"Wow" was all I could muster.

We rinsed off in silence then grabbed a large towel to wrap ourselves in before staggering back into the bedroom. We fell onto the bed and wrapped ourselves in each other's arms. I gentle caressed her wet hair as she rest her head on my chest and I felt myself dozing off as her breathing matched mine and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke after what seemed to be half an hour or so, she was still sleeping, I gently disentangled myself, moved her head to a pillow and went of to the bathroom to relieve myself. On my return she was stirring. I kissed her gently on her forehead and ran my fingers down her front, over her breasts, lightly tickling her tummy. "Mmmm" she said as she wriggled and slowly opened her legs as my hand moved lower. I let the backs of my finger trace an imaginary circle on her tummy and gradually moved it lower until my fingers were running through her pubic hair gently tickling her mound. She pushed her hips towards my fingers and I ran my index finger down her slit, parting her lips. Her wetness and arousal were readily apparent and I dipped a finger into her pussy before lifting it up to lick of the juices. She was so sweet, I had to taste her again, so I scooted around to the foot of the bed and lay between her legs. My tongue parted her lips further and I lapped away at her juices, running my tongue from top to bottom, flicking at her perineum and then up to her clit.

She moaned quietly and as my hands traced upwards to her breasts they were met by hers as she was twisting her nipples. I concentrated on giving her an enormous orgasm, gradually increasing my pace and then slowing again, teasing her clit and exploring the soft warm folds of her pussy. Steadily her arousal built and I increased pace and pressure on her clit. I was barely breathing myself as I focussed on tonguing her clit. Within a matter of minutes her back arched and she let out a out groan as her orgasm crashed through her, her legs gripping my head as she spasmed through a huge cum. As she relaxed, I raised my head and met her gaze.

"Wow" she said with a broad grin on her face. "Condoms, top drawer, bedside cabinet, please fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I hopped of the bed, erection bobbing in font of me. I pulled open the drawer, located the condoms and quickly rolled one down over my cock.

Back on the bed, I grabbed a pillow and raised her hips before kneeling between her legs that were stretched wide. Slowly I ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit, lubricating the tip of it with her juices, then I started to ease my prick into her. She was incredibly tight and hot, I withdrew slowly and then eased in some more, trying to be gentle.

"Please," she said, "Just fuck me hard and fast".

With that I slammed into her eliciting a massive shriek from her. But she wanted it hard and fast so I began banging her as hard as I could. Her arms pulled me on top of her and I felt her nails clawing at my back as I slammed into her as fast as I could, going as deep as my balls would allow. I knew I would not last and as she continued to scratch at my back I thrust a few more times before letting out a groan of my own as I came and came and came.

I was almost delirious with pleasure as I continued to spurt into the condom inside of her. As I relaxed and started to come to me senses, I felt her kissing my neck and shoulder. I opened my eyes looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply. I felt my cock slip from her, so unwillingly I jumped from the bed and went to dispose of the condom in the bathroom. When I came back she was snuggled beneath the duvet, I slipped in behind her, spooning her and nuzzling her neck. We were silent, I think we were both totally sated. We both drifted in and out of sleep and I awoke to find her slipping into a robe. Outside it was getting dark.

"I'm afraid, I haven't got a robe big enough for you." She said.

"No problems" I mumbled, "I suppose I ought to be going, thank you and wow!"

"I'll get us some water whilst you dress." she said as I began to hunt for my clothes.

I dressed and met her downstairs, I certainly needed the water. She still looked so beautiful, small slim, no make up, just naturally beautiful. I was unsure whether I was about to be dismissed and that would be that. She broke the silence by simply saying "Mobile number? I'll text you."

We swapped numbers and I kissed her again briefly as I left. "Don't hang around on the front" she said, "neighbours..." I set off and made my way back to the main road and set off for home. As I drove, my 'phone bleeped. I glanced down at it.

# You left your tie, I told you I could think of a good use for it!! Bring another!! Sunday? X Penny #

I drove home with a huge grin on my face!!

12