Folly! Ch. 09

Story Info
Roger takes Miriam to an adult theatre.
4.9k words
4.34
66.7k
12
5

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers

Aroused as he was, Roger was genuinely worried about Miriam’s aberrant behaviour. He was nearly certain that she was not tired of their relationship. It was, he was sure, just that she needed more sexual activity than he did. He pondered over what he could do to provide it for her in a more controlled manner.

He rang a business associate, Greg Haslam, who he was nearly sure would help and, without telling him the details of how or why, he arranged a surprise for Miriam which would prove his theory of sex only or provide evidence of a desire for serious relationships. If she succumbed in this test it would prove that she just wanted the sex.

That night he suggested that they go out after dinner. David would be studying and okay on his own.

“Where to?” she asked. Roger often provided these little offerings so she was not surprised by the suggestion.

“Ask no questions and you’ll be told no lies,” he replied with a wink and a wicked grin.

“Okay, but you’d better tell me what to wear.”

“As little as possible - remain barely decent.” Miriam’s eyebrows raised. “Let’s put it this way: as whorish as possible without getting arrested.”

This would be interesting, she contemplated. Roger had some erotic offering for her tonight. He’d never done anything like this before...

After dinner she disappeared for a while. Roger checked on David and told him that they were going out for a while. He then went to the bedroom. Miriam was standing there waiting.

Roger stood staring at her.

“Is this sluttish enough for your desires?”

She had dressed in the shortest white dress imaginable. It had thin string straps and a plunging neckline which covered very little of her big tits. If she bent over he could imagine anyone looking would be able to see what she’d eaten for breakfast! She had on the highest pair of high heels imaginable. Now her normally long legs seemed to go all the way to her armpits. She was an instantly cock-hardening sight!

He whistled appropriately. “Where did you get that?”

“Oh, I picked it up the other day for a special occasion,” she replied nonchalantly. “This seemed to fit your description perfectly.”

“It’s perfect. You’d not be out of place in a red light district!” Or what I have in mind, he didn’t add.

“Are you going to tell me what you had in mind?”

“No but you’ll be sure to enjoy it,” he explained. “I thought it was time we broadened our perspectives a little.”

“You’re not going to take me to one of those group sex palaces, are you? You know that orgies aren’t my scene.”

“Definitely not! But I think you’ll find that the thrill will be much better than staying home and watching an X-rated movie.”

They got into the car and Roger drove them to the red light part of town. She was a little frightened but she was sure that Roger would never do anything that would hurt her. So she kept her fears to herself. As they walked through the streets she could feel the eyes of every man on her. She felt like she was being mentally undressed as never before. It aroused her to think that she could have such an effect on men.

Roger led her to an X-rated movie theatre. They went in, Roger leading her to a seat in the second last row and off in one corner. As her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, she could see that the place was practically deserted. There were no more than a dozen heads above the seats. On the screen was a woman who was giving head to a man. She seemed to be enjoying it because she was really getting into it with a gusto. Her shoulder length blonde hair swayed across her face. The man pulled it back so that the camera could pick up all of the action as her lips and tongue worked him over.

“Why did we come here, Roger?” she whispered to him.

“This is just the beginning of our night.”

“But we’ve got better movies than this at home and it wouldn’t cost us anything to watch them.”

“Sssshhh!” was all the reply she got but his fingers played along the inside of her thigh.

After a while she noticed a couple of men come into the theatre. One immediately sat in the centre of the place while the other seemed to be looking for something. Then he slid into the end of their row and sat one seat from her.

“Why didn’t he sit some place else? I was looking forward to something special with you.”

Roger just shrugged and continued to watch the second rate action on the screen. It wasn’t long before she nudged his ribs with her elbow.

“Roger!” she hissed. “He’s got his cock out of his pants!”

“Does that excite you or revolt you?” he asked without looking at her.

There was no answer for a while. “I guess it does excite me a little bit,” she said tentatively.

“Then why don’t you just reach over and give him a hand?” he suggested lightly.

She pinched his ribs and chuckled. “Yeah sure!” she replied sceptically. A few silent minutes later she asked, “Think I should?”

“If you want to... ”

She laughed again and to Roger it sounded like a very nervous type of laugh. Soon she was digging into Roger’s ribs again.

“He’s moved!” she whispered.

“That’s good,” he replied without telling her he already knew and without moving his eyes from the screen where a woman was taking a rampant cock in her cunt and another up her arse. Two more men hovered around her head. Miriam’s head, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, had moved downward so that she was watching the man’s cock.

“No it’s not. He’s right next to me!”

“It’s all right, Miriam,” he reassured her. “This is a public place. He can’t do any harm. If he touches you tell me or scream. Look, I’ve got to go to the bathroom.”

Miriam looked terrified. “You’re not going to leave me here with him, are you?”

“Miriam,” Roger began, “you’re really being very silly. I’ll only be gone a few minutes. He won’t disturb you. Anyway, I’ll easily be able to hear you screaming from where I’ll be sitting.”

Getting up without acknowledging Greg, Roger left the theatre and immediately turned back inside using another door and slipped into the seat behind them. Miriam did not turn her head toward him or even appear to notice any movement behind her. She had her head rigidly pointed toward the screen. He watched as Greg’s fingers, apparently awaiting his arrival, began a dance along Miriam’s leg. Miriam breathed in and stiffened. Then Greg pried her hand from the armrest. She stiffened further but did not scream or turn her head as Roger had expected. So far so good but her reaction seemed to be one of fear rather than of easy acquiescence. He watched as Greg placed her hand on his hard cock.

Roger practically climbed over the seat to see what she would do but her hand stayed immobile at the base of his cock shaft. Next Greg picked up her hand again and wrapped it around the shaft of his cock then, placing his hand over hers, he started moving it up and down. During the brighter parts of the movie Roger could detect the mixed emotions in her face. Slowly her eyes flicked down momentarily to the cock she was unwillingly wanking. Then her eyes returned to the cock for longer before returning back to the lewd gang-bang action on the screen. Again she looked down, her face relaxed now as if the fear had gone. Greg removed his hand from hers and she continued the wanking on her own watching the powerfully stiff cock as she did so.

Greg’s left hand snaked down between her thighs under the edge of the dress and played along her thighs again while his right began to rub her right breast slowly. Roger heard her sharp intake of breath and she wriggled down in the seat to allow his hand easier access. As she spread her legs a little the dress rode up her thighs to her hips. Roger could see Greg’s fingers play over the front of Miriam’s white panties. The fingers on her breast and on her panty-covered cunt continued to arouse her for a minute or more. Then, as her breathing started to become laboured, the fingers increased the pressure on her cunt mound pushing into her cunt and taking the crotch of her panties with them.

Miriam increased the up and down pace of her hand when Greg withdrew his fingers from her panties. He slid his fingers down inside the front of the silky undergarment running them through the cunt hair moving down over the lips of her cunt and beginning to massage the soft outer folds using her own juices for lubrication. He kept it up until she shuddered through a small orgasm. Greg leant in close to her, whispered something Roger couldn’t hear and kissed her neck.

“There’s much more than that if you want it,” he whispered to her.

Roger watched as Miriam nodded and Greg’s hand came up to draw her head down to his throbbing cock.

“You won’t regret this for a moment,” he said to her as her head descended. Then he stopped her and turned her head to him. “Ifhe comes back he can join in, eh?” He chuckled a friendly laugh and pushed her downwards.

Miriam’s mouth opened and her tongue flashed out over the head of the cock. Roger watched unbelieving as her tongue worked over the head of Greg’s cock, around and down to the sensitive underside. Miriam began to use her lips and she ran them over the same places her tongue had just traversed. Greg’s cock now glistened with her saliva in the light of the movie. She slipped off the seat and settled on her knees between his legs. Her mouth closed over the head of his cock and moved up and down over him while her hair came down obscuring the view. Roger could only listen to her slurping and sucking sounds and imaging what was happening.

When Greg’s breathing started to change he lifted her off the floor. Turning her around he lifted her dress and roughly pulled her tiny white panties to one side exposing her cunt. Greg pulled her down onto his lap placing his hands under the cheeks of her peachy arse as he did. Miriam grasped Greg’s cock shaft and guided the head to her open cunt.

For the second time that day Roger watched his wife guide another man’s cock into her open cunt. Miriam began to rise and fall on Greg’s lap as his hands assisted her movements.

Roger found that he was even more aroused now than he had been in the kitchen eight hours earlier. He could not believe that there, less than three feet in front of him, his wife was enthusiastically fucking another man in the full knowledge that he could walk back in and discover her adultery at any time. Clearly her boldness was part of the turn-on for her, and unknowingly for her, it had a similar effect on him.

One of Greg’s hands now left her arse and travelled up her back. When it reached her shoulder it pushed her shoulder strap from her before slipping the other from her too. Both Greg’s hands reached up and stripped the top of her dress to her waist exposing her swaying breasts to the theatre. Immediately his fingers began to knead the soft flesh, pulling at the nipples and exciting Miriam beyond anything that Roger had seen that afternoon with Steve.

A man at the front of the theatre got up and came toward the exit. Seeing Miriam and Greg he stopped not believing his eyes. He entered the row of seats in front of them and watched as Miriam bounced on Greg’s cock. Miriam pushed Greg’s hands away and, lifting them, silently offered them to the stranger. This was too much for Roger especially when the man moved forward to the offered tits. He knelt on the chair in front of her and began to noisily suck on her tits.

“Oooooh!” she sighed quietly as she continued fucking Greg. His hands were under her arse cheeks again.

The stranger began to fumble with his clothes and it was obvious that he was wanking his cock as he sucked her stiffened nipples. Miriam reached forward and took his cock from his hand pumping it for him. The man’s sucking immediately became more frantic as did Miriam’s fucking. Greg began to buck under her arse when Miriam stopped her own up and down motions. Soon Greg’s body became frenzied as he fucked his cock into her.

Miriam was the first to cum, her shapely, exposed body stiffening before commencing a spasming climax. Greg, spurred on by her passion, came too. His hip movements lost their fluidity, becoming jerky, as his breath rasped in and out in great gasps. Finally the man in front of Miriam stopped his licking and sucking of her succulent breasts and stood upright. Miriam pushed her breasts around his stiff tool and he rutted into her several times before he shot his creamy cum load all over them.

Again Roger was tempted to join in but discretion was required here so that he did not spoil the moment. He slipped out of the theatre as the stranger pulled away from Miriam. Roger waited outside. Soon the stranger brushed past him with a smile on his face and moments later Greg emerged with a grin as wide as his face.

“Anytime, and I mean anytime, you want some more assistance with that broad, let me know! She goes off like a firecracker. And she’s got a tight cunt that just drew the cum right out of me.”

“Thanks, Greg, I’ll let you know.”

“If you’re having trouble keeping up with her, being married and all, I’ll happily share her.”

“I’ll bear that in mind.” Roger went back into the theatre to find Miriam sitting just as she had been when he first left.

“You took your time,” she commented tersely.

“Er, sorry,” he apologised. “A little tummy trouble. What happened to your oversexed friend?”

“Him?” she replied with a trembling voice. “He came and went.” She nuzzled up to him.

He couldn’t help but notice that Miriam was still trembling a little from her climax and that her dress was very wet from the man’s cum. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Sure,” she answered, “but I’d like to move on to the next part of the evening.”

Roger took her by the hand and led her out the fire exit by the screen. They came out into a side alley. It was dark except for a solitary dull light on the side of the theatre. Miriam led him to it and stopped. She backed under the light and leaned against the wall. Roger could see her nipples through the wet fabric of her white dress where the stranger’s cum had soaked through it. He must have cum everywhere because the top of her dress over her tits was saturated. Miriam reached out and unzipped him and drew out his raging hard on. She lifted her dress and pulled the panties aside. Grabbing his cock she pointed his cock at her cunt and pulled him into her lifting her leg as she did for easier access. His cock slipped straight into her cunt filled with Greg’s cum.

“You must have been very aroused by that movie,” he ventured.

“Oh, I was, darling. Can’t you feel how wet I am?”

"Oh, but I can. That man cumming next to you must have turned you on too."

She paused and looked into his eyes. "Well, to be honest," she said eventually, "I suppose it did. But you being here has aroused my passion too and the fact that we might get caught fucking here in the alley."

"You know what I think?" he asked rhetorically. "I think that I might fuck you very slowly. Someone might come along and want to fuck you too."

She humped into him harder than before and groaned as his pelvis ground against her clit.

"You're turned on by that idea, aren't you?"

"Oooooo, yes!" Miriam bucked and spasmed against the wall as her climax washed through her.

Roger now began to fuck into her wet cunt faster and suddenly he came. His cum shot high up into her cunt in a series of strong spurts. As he pumped his arse and cock into her the cum seeped out of her cunt and down her legs in streams. Eventually he pulled out and tucked his cock into his pants.

Miriam leaned back against the wall panting through the aftermath of her orgasm. "Ooooh, ooh. Pass me your handkerchief, Darling. I want to clean myself up. You've pumped gallons of cum into me." “No way," Roger said laughing at her plight. "If you want to act so much like a whore, you can look like one until we get home. Anyway, I've got a reward in my trousers for my favourite slut."

"Oooo, I can't wait," she smiled snuggling up to him. "But what if we meet someone who we know."

Roger just grinned but said nothing for a moment or two. Then he looked at her. “Would you really like to fuck someone else, Miriam?”

“Would you want to watch or get involved,” she admitted.

“Watch at first... “ he said.

“Then, yes I would. I’d be happy with any combination or arrangement. Got something in mind?”

He told her his plan before they walked out of the alley separately and along the street. As Roger followed her at a small distance people, men in particular, stopped and stared at her. She was certainly a sight. Her tiny dress was wetly plastered to her big, full tits by fresh cum which made her as good as naked while her legs glistened wetly from Roger's and Greg's cum loads. Miriam stopped one man and said something to him. He nodded so she gestured toward another alley. This one was not as dark as the last and Roger waited for a minute before he moved to the opening between the buildings.

He could see the silhouettes of Miriam and the man a short distance along the lane. There was plenty of light beyond just them and Miriam was bent forward arms against the wall while the man was fumbled with his clothes. Roger watched as the man pulled his cock from his pants and lifted the back of Miriam’s dress over her arse. Then he pushed forward and began to hump into her.

Roger watched for a few moments before he turned and watched the street. There was no one close to the alley entrance. He glanced back to Miriam. The man was still humping her and when he turned back to the street two young men were walking toward him. He leaned nonchalantly against the wall. When the men reached the alley they were nearly past its entrance when one of them glanced up the alley and stopped.

“Take a look at that!” he said.

Roger looked too. Now there were two men with Miriam - one fucking her while the newest arrival simply watched from a couple of paces away.

“Let’s take a look, Mac,” the other man suggested. “They’re not looking for any privacy if they’re fucking here. Everyone and his dog uses this alley to get to the car park.”

That comment was enough for Roger. This might turn into a rape if they were not careful. It would be best to be there with her just in case.

As he arrived behind the others the first man was just pulling his cock out of her cunt. The second man immediately moved behind her with his cock out. He deftly slipped it into her and began to rut into her. The first man wandered off down the alley. Moved around the far side of the fucking couple. The light shone directly on them from this side. Roger watched as the man who had just fucked Miriam reached the street where he stopped two more men and pointed toward the group of people where Roger stood. The men looked and, after a brief conversation, started toward him.

Roger turned toward Miriam. Her body from her waist down was bare and the man had hold of her hips as his stomach slapped repeatedly against her arse cheeks. The two newcomers had just arrived when the man began to shake.

“Fuck!” he cried out. “Aaaarrgghh!”

His arse was a blur of movement as his hips pumped his cock into her sopping cunt. Then he jerked and thrust erratically into her.

“Aaaaaaarrgghhhh!” the man cried again as his cock pounded into her in short but rapid strokes.

Even before he had fully finished cumming the next man was pushing him away and driving his hard cock into her. Like the others he was excited by what he had seen and the prospect of fucking her. He started as they had done, holding her hips and pounding away while she teetered precariously on her high heels. Then the man reached forward and pushed Miriam’s dress off her shoulders and pulled it down so that the tiny white dress was bunched up around her waist leaving her breasts bared. He reached out and, grabbing her big tits, he pulled her roughly back onto his stiff cock. Miriam moaned as he increased the intensity of his cock thrusting using her tits like a set of handles to pull her on and off his cock.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers
12