Fool Me Once You're Out of Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"Oh yes, damn you fill me up," she said as she continued mocking me, fully knowing I was watching her, as she masturbated herself. However, I wasn't prepared for her final put down.

She moved it back to her pussy, and was feverously working it in and out of her cunt. When it looked like she was starting to climax, Christy yelled out, "fill me up with your seed Jerry, make me your bitch," she yelled as she let go. I slumped back against the wall as Christy started to laugh. "Hope you enjoyed the show," she said getting up and closing the door.

Can you say done, finished, all over? That's what just happened to my marriage. A man's ego can just take so much, and she'd pushed me over the edge. The next day I rented a condo, and sent movers to get my clothes from the house. I wasn't planning on giving up my house; I just needed to get away from her, before I did something stupid, like beating the shit out of her. I instructed my secretary, that under no circumstances was she to put through any calls from Christy, and I told my dad it was all but over between the two of us.

"She's screwing with you son, it's her way of getting under her skin," he told me. "You do what you want, just don't let her mess with your head too much, you still have a job to do."

It took Christy two days, to realize I was no longer living in the house. When she finally saw my clothes were gone, she went nuts. She called my cell, work and when she couldn't get me on it, she physically went looking for me.

I was in the office, of my private investigator, looking over the last week's pictures when I saw a group I didn't like. It was Christy, and Jerry, having lunch. It was in a crowed restaurant, and the two of them were holding hands. What pissed me off more than that was that one table over, was our firm's largest customer; and he was looking directly at them. Four pictures later, was one of Jerry getting up, bending down and giving Christy a kiss before leaving. "Make me two copies, and send them to my office by Friday," I told him.

My marriage was over, and the bitch was history, as far as I was concerned. And you know what? I wasn't even that upset anymore. I was bone tired, of all the shit, and now wished that we'd never gotten back together again. Like I said, the sex was great, but it always came with a price, and right now the price was too high to pay.

I had divorce papers drawn up, attached a copy of our pre-nup agreement, and even enclosed a copy of the pictures. I tracked Christy down to her office, and had her served.

I stayed away, and refused all her calls. "If you want anything, talk to my attorney," I informed her. We carried on like this for about two months, her refusing to sign, when I setup a final meeting between the two of us.

"Steve, I'm glad you came to your senses," she said rushing towards me. "Lets forget this nonsense, and you can move back home."

"I held my hands up and pushed her away. "Christy we're done," I said to my shocked, soon to be ex-wife. "I'm just here to finalize the details of the divorce, that's all."

"But you said you wanted to talk," she said with a tear in her eye.

"Yes, talk about the final details, that's all," I said sitting down at the table, next to my attorney.

Her lawyer said I had no just cause, for enforcing our pre-nup agreement, all the pictures showed were two people having lunch, and a friendly kiss, at the end of the meal, that was all.

I told my attorney, I'd take it from here. I passed over the photo showing Jerry and her holding hands.

"So?" her lawyer said.

"You see that man at the next table?" I asked. "That's Robert Townsend of Townsend Industries, my firms largest account. Do you see the look of disgust on his face? Now look at the same man, in the picture of the two of them kissing," I instructed. "You can see a cell phone in his hand, like he's talking to someone? Well, he was, my father. He called my dad, to let him know that his son's wife, was probably cheating on him, and if he wanted, he would take a picture with his cell phone. Do you know how embarrassed my dad was?" I asked.

Christy now had this shocked look on her face. "My dad called me, and told me, if I didn't fix it, he would, so that's what I did," sliding the divorce decree in front of her.

"But we didn't do anything," she said pleading with me.

"All right Christy," I started. "Will you take a lie detector test, so you can prove to me, once in for all, that you've never fucked Jerry? If you pass, we'll forget all about this divorce, what do you say?"

"Since we've been married, I've never had sex with Jerry," she responded.

"Christy, that's not the question," I replied. "The question is, have you ever, had sex with Jerry?" I asked.

"We weren't married at the time," she cried. "It was when we were apart, and it was only one time," she cried out.

"Christy, weren't you the one who told me, time and time again, that you never slept with Jerry? So in other words, you've been lying to me all these years?" I shouted out loud. "We're done, sign the papers, because there's not a chance in hell, I would ever take you back." With that I said, the meeting was over as far as I was concerned. "I expect you, to be out of my house, by the end of the month," I told her, as I walked out of the room.

Two days later, she signed the papers, and left which exactly what she came into the marriage with, plus a check for $20,000.00. She wanted to still be friends, but I had no interest in that.

Two years later, she hooked up with another attorney, who was stupid enough to marry her, without a pre-nup agreement. Three years after that, our firm was representing him when he decided to divorce her, for cheating on him, and with guess who; Jerry. I brought up past, mitigating evidence, from her previous divorce, and suggested fraud, because Christy had probably been caring on with Jerry, the entire time, of her current marriage. The judge, a female no less, found in favor of my client and Christy got the minimum the court could allow.

In her closing statement, the judge told Christy, " I've told a million cheating husbands, that it would behoove them to keep it in their pants, if they knew what was good for them. The only advice I have for you Christy is, put a sock in it, case closed."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12