Foolish Mother

Story Info
A daughter and her father happily cuckolds the mother.
3.4k words
4.02
259.1k
171
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yea, oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!' my daughter Sandy cried from the bathroom where she was having a bath with her father.

I smiled to myself; it was nice to know that even though our daughter was 18, her father still cared for her like she was a child. I ask you; can you find a more caring father anywhere else? Can you?

I peeked around the bathroom door where my husband was busy thoroughly massaging our daughter's 34 DD tits as she sat on his naked lap in the deep tub.

'Are you done yet, dear? Don't mean to intrude but it's just that I have to take a shower soon. Sorry,' I apologized.

'Mom!' Sandy gasped as she shoved her father away and turned towards me. 'It's not what it looks like! Dad was just helping me wash the dirt from my boobies!'

'I know dear,' I said a little puzzled, wondering why she had to explain herself again when they had already informed me that they were going to be helping scrub each other's body in the bath. 'Honestly,' I said shaking my head slightly. 'If you do not get all that mud off of you then you will not be allowed at the dinner table, got it? And Sandy, I don't know what sort of cleaning your father has been doing but you've still got some smudge under your left tit. Be a dear you two and make sure that you have scrubbed that place thoroughly; okay?'

'Y-Yes,' Sandy and her father said in unison. With their identical brown eyes wide, they watched tensely as I left the bathroom, brown hair plastered to their heads. Probably feeling guilty that I had to instruct them on how to take a bath properly when they had been doing it together for ages!

********

Meanwhile, as her mother left...

Sandy's father turned her around so that her back was to his front. Then, discarding the earlier sponge he was using to massage her tits, he went at his daughters breasts with bother hands. First, he groped and pinched his offspring's fleshy mounds (which were clearly bigger than his wife's puny ones); then started thrusting his hips so that his cock was rubbing along his daughter's ass.

Sandy got the hint and started thrusting back, so that the soft cushion of her ass cheeks wadded his cock nicely, and Sam was able to concentrate on her breasts -- fondling them quite expertly.

Sandy sighed, contently, arching her back so that her breasts thrust forward and filled her Daddy's hand fully. Meanwhile, Sam's rock hard cock began to slowly slip underneath, brushing dangerously close to the entrance to her pussy.

Without warning, Sandy's mother popped in again.

'I thought I'd bring in more towels and, oh-my-god! Sandy, what is that you're doing with your hips?'

'Oh, um, er,' said Sandy still grinding her hips on her Daddy's lap. 'Oh; ha, ha, ha! Wouldn't you know,' she said thinking quickly. 'Um, Daddy said that he got some dirt on his peter, and since there was no more sponge available, I was helping him get rid of it by massaging his cock in between my ass cheeks... yeah! See?' she turned sideways and showed her mother the clean, erect cock of her father nestled in between her rump, all the while her father kept playing with her breasts like he was kneading flour dough!

'Oh, okay then,' her mother said, the frown smoothing out of her forehead as she made to live. 'Just remember to hurry up.'

'Will do,' they both said weakly. Sandy felt like her heart was in her throat as she watched her mother live the second time.

'Sandy baby,' her said father after about a minute. 'Why don't you turn around so that I may gaze upon your loveliness?'

Sandy knew exactly what her father was talking about and complied by getting up, the water dripping down her body, she bent over so that her pussy was aligned with his head.

Sam sighed, and spread his daughters pussy lips apart; taking in the intoxicating aroma of her snatch. He tentatively stuck the tip of his tongue inside, tasting the clean, crisp texture of the newly washed pussy. He then thrust the whole tongue inside.

Sandy's slightly shocked body made to straighten itself at the sudden invasion, but she relaxed gradually as her father's wriggling tongue brought unbound delight to her insides.

Sam ate at his daughter's pussy, slurping and licking her canal thoroughly. Hey, it was an instruction from his wife to clean up their daughter as meticulously as possible, after all!

After her father had done, um, er, thoroughly "cleaning" her insides, Sandy grabbed the oil based lubricant beside the tub and inserted the nozzle inside her cunny before squeezing it. Immediately, gobs of cool liquid began filling her insides. She threw her head back and enjoyed the different sensation brought upon her insides. Since they were in a tub, the oil based lubricant would not be easily washed away like other lubricants or pussy juices. Then she sat on his lap so that she was at least a head above him; her breasts face to face with him.

Sam took both her tits in his hands; feeling the immense weight of her DD's, he lowered his mouth to one nipple. He sucked and licked until he felt her breath going ragged. Then with his lips, he slowly pulled her nipple out and away from her body so that it was still painless.

Sandy moaned, her fingers digging at his shoulders, the pleasure almost too much. 'Stop, stop!'

Watching her face, he slowly let go of her nipple as it retracted back to her body. Sam then took the other one in his mouth and administered it with the same technique until Sandy cried out again.

Knowing that her mother was really desperate to take a shower, Sandy instructed her father to sit still as she prepared to give his cock a thorough "cleaning" by rubbing it meticulously on the inside of her pussy canal...

********

Being a housewife is not always easy, I tell you! And neither are we all a bunch of dumb nincompoops eating away at a box of bonbons!

We have many responsibilities; there are so many chores to take care of, not to mention so many personalities to appease.

For example, even though I would love nothing more than to cuddle with my husband all night long; he on the other hand only sees it fit to stay late in his study... Either that or stay at our daughters room giving her a deep body massage as she tends to get a lot of sore muscles playing sports. Though to be honest, on the odd times that I had gotten up to go to the toilet, I found my husband in Sandy's room more than his study... I found him only once in his study... Still, it's good to know that he is such a devoted father to our star athlete child -- who will no doubt compete in the Olympics some day soon! Preparing for the long haul, didn't ya know! I dare you to accuse me of being dumb now, I dare you!

Sighing, I got up to go to the toilet as the muffled noises from our daughter's room broke the otherwise stillness of the night. Maybe, I will have a go at a couple of the bonbons that I keep hidden underneath the bed afterwards...

********

Meanwhile, in Sandy's room...

Sam was busy giving her a deep body massage, all right!

His cock was thrust so deep inside her that the tip felt lodged at the opening to her womb! He pounded into her with some hard strokes, making her body shake; then he buried himself, balls deep and showered his daughter's womb with steamy, hot jizz.

Sandy moaned as she felt her father's cum washing over her. Her pussy grabbed hold of his cock tightly and milked him for every cent's worth; making sure that he coated her properly. Breathing heavily, with her father on top of her, Sandy felt the delectable sensation of his cock deflating inside her. But they were not done yet...

When they were sure that they had recovered enough; Sandy watched her father arranging himself on the bed. He sat cross-legged in the middle, his 8 inch long cock hard and pointing angrily at the ceiling. He beckoned to his daughter. 'Come here, baby.'

Sandy smiled mischievously and crawled to him, plopping her ass on top of his meaty pole. It was a snug fit and stabbed her insides just right and she clung to his shoulders; her massive floaters feeling soft and squishy against his chest.

'Atta girl, push them big titties into me!' Sam said hugging his daughter tightly as she squealed in delight.

Suddenly there was a small commotion near the door as Sandy's mother dropped the box bonbons she was holding. Her disheveled brown hair and puffy eyes giving her quite the appearance of an old haggard.

'I thought I would make my way to the toilet when I accidentally peeked into your room! What on earth are the two of you doing!?'

'Oh, not to worry dear; I'm glad you could actually see this! I was actually in the process of making Sandy give me a deep chest tissue massage! Since the chest contains the heart -- it is safe to say that hands would be too forceful for that area! Therefore, it is only befitting that it be massaged with something soft, and supple, and squishy... Ahem,' he cleared his throat as his daughter's squashed tits and tight, wet pussy sheathed around his cock was firing impulses all over his body. 'Anyway, please watch and learn how Sandy's tits are giving me the deep tissue massage, for you may need to perform it on me someday,' he said pretty sure that his wife's small breasts would never be up for the job.

'But, why is your cock inside her p--'

'Oh, ha, ha; never mind that dear,' he said as he turned them both around so that he was no longer giving her his ass. Sandy's mother was treated to the view of her daughter sitting on top of her husband with her legs wrapped his waist, and her ass sitting on a cushion of his balls. 'You see, Sandy informed me that her canal was sore -- from sports activities, of course! Anyway, I would've gotten in there with my hands if I could; but you know how it's such a delicate place? So I have to massage her canal this way!'

Sandy's mom began to wail. 'But it looks so much like s--'

'Oh no, dear; I assure you its not sex,' Sam grunted as he lifted his daughter by the ass, his uncovered cock glistening in the light in her wet pussy juices, as the tip stayed just barely inside. 'This is another one of the French deep tissue massage technique's called "pénis à l'intérieur de vagin", which is a very good massage technique for curing aching pussy canals!'

Sandy grabbed her Daddy's shoulders and sank back down on his cock. 'Yes mother, it is a very good technique -- believe it!' she rotated her ass on his lap, so that his cock touched all her pussy walls but not at the same time.

Sam clenched his teeth, trying his darndest not to blow his load then and there.

'You should try it sometimes! See how Daddy is able to massage my insides so thoroughly? Therefore able to alleviate me from aches?' she added the last hastily, bouncing up and down her Daddy's thick, meaty pole as the sound of flesh hitting flesh, and the smell of cum and pussy juice wafted all around them.

'Well, I suppose...' her Mom sounded slightly unconvinced as a small frown still played across her forehead.

'You really should not worry dear; see how well Sandy likes it?' he asked, suddenly spilling his daughter on the bed with him on top. He rested all his weight on his daughter's tits and plunged in and out of her as his wife watched on.

Sandy clung to him with hands and legs, making sure that her mother was treated to a view of her father jacking in and out of her hole. 'Yes mother, I really do like it!' she said shakily, her whole body quaking from the force with which her father plunged inside her. 'Oooooh, aaaaah; harder Daddy, harder!'

That alleviated some pressure from her mother.

'Besides, remember the other time Sandy was having an ache down there and how Dr. Harvard cured it?'

'Hmm...' Sandy's mother bit her lower lip and thought of the time when her daughter was complaining of a similar affliction....

It was two months ago and they had taken her to see him. Dr. Harvard was a kind and elderly man with unkempt grey hair, and droopy eyes. Droopy, because they kept dropping down to her daughters chest.

Poor Dr. Harvard, thought Sandy's mother, why couldn't he pay to have his eyelids surgically fixed when he was clearly so rich?

Now, back to the story... Dr. Harvard had thoroughly inspected every inch of Sandy's body. Her mother could still remember the time when he had groped and pinched and prodded every bit of Sandy's breasts to see if there was any connection to her aching canal, all the while she and her husband watched on...

Then he stripped her and laid her down on the gurney in his chamber with her legs wide open. He poked and prodded her pussy to his hearts content; then at one point shook his great shaggy head before leaning down and sticking his tongue inside her. He grabbed both of Sandy's thighs and kept them apart incase she clenched them shut. But Sandy was in no danger of doing so, as she seemed to be helping the doctor by rolling and pinching her own nipples (something the good doctor had done during the breast examination); occasionally biting her lips as Dr. Harvard's slurping intensified.

Sandy's mother was baffled as to what he was doing but he explained everything when he surfaced.

'I just tasted to see if the aching had changed the juices inside to taken on a different texture, or taste, or smell...' his eyes suddenly seemed to have wondered off far into the distance. 'Ahem! Anyway, it seems fine; which means I have to deploy different methods to find out what's really wrong with her.'

And without further ado, Dr. Harvard whipped out his rock hard cock and waved at them.

Sandy's mother marvelled at the sight of such magnificence, for the elderly physician had a good 9-incher. 'What will you do with it?' she asked, already content in letting the good doctor heal her daughter in the way he most saw fit.

'I'm afraid with the affliction Sandy's under, I have to go in there and massage it physically. There is no other way; if I do not, her aching will get worse and she might be in serious danger -- she could even die! I need your permission to go ahead.'

'Of course, you have it!'

The good doctor nodded, clambering over the gurney with his arthritic knees, before mounting the teenager.

Sandy's mother was so proud when she saw her daughter dutifully helping the doctor by wiggling her hips to get to a better position to aid him. Then she helped him take off his pants and bunched his coat around his waist as Dr. Harvard lowered his saggy balls with their scattered porcupine hair down her daughter's twat.

Beside her, her husband whipped out his phone and began taking video's; making sure everyone was in the frame.

The old doctor angled himself to enter her. Sandy glimpsed at his fat cock, before he shoved himself inside, and her gaze tore from his body, to his face above her. His eyes were wide; there was something frantic about them, which bestowed him quite a strange look. His loose skin hanging off of his face like it had lost all elasticity like an over-stretched jumper. He drove his cock so far inside her that his ass hole clenched. Drove until there was no more room, then he froze above her. He froze with his body plunged inside her, and stared down at her. Sandy took his hands and placed them on her tits to stop the shaking in his knobbly, arthritic elbows. Dr. Harvard immediately began garroting them as his hips began to blur in movement.

Her mother marveled at the inhuman strength of Dr. Harvard's. She knew he was a good medic by the way he pummelled in and out of her daughter, even with his bad joints. Since Sandy had made the effort to bunch the apron around his waist, her mother was able to see and take notes on how well he administered his treatment.

Sandy, meanwhile, screamed as she came as Dr. Harvard fucked her in front of her parents; especially her mother... The sensation of him plunging in and out of her, the sound of his breathing, as it changed. He picked her up, and sat her in his lap, with his cock still inside her. He sat her across his body, and she wrapped arms and legs around him. He was plunging in and out of her, but less sharp from this angle. She stared into his face with their wrinkles and saggy skin from inches away. With one last, hard thrust he came, and brought her with him. She came again as his body spasmmed inside her. Watched his pleasure bizarrely displayed across his old, decrepit face; showering her "aching" cunny with his old-man baby batter.

He laid her back down on the bed and pulled out of her. Living behind a thick, viscous gob of cum which began to spill out.

'Ah,' he spoke, though clearly breathless. 'I have massaged her thoroughly and administered the ointment. If this condition persists, then I'm afraid we might have to administer a similar procedure in the near future.'

Sandy's mother was happy with that verdict. As long as her precious baby was cured, she was content...

After settling Sandy back down in the car, she went back to the chamber to retrieve something she had left behind. As she was coming out, she saw her husband and the good doctor huddled together, their heads down, whispering. She saw the doctor handing her husband a wad of cash... maybe? But why would he? They came to see him -- he did not come to see them; and therefore it should be them paying him, not the other way around! Maybe she needed glasses? Maybe it was her husband handing him the money... But if that were the case, then shouldn't he be handing it to the receptionist? Oh, Sandy's mother didn't know what to think any more!

As she was about to head back, she did hear something though...

It was Dr. Harvard whispering to her husband. 'I cannot believe it! A long time fantasy of mine has been fulfilled at last! To have both the parents present as I was "administering medication" to their daughter... Really, your wife's intelligence -- you must have it checked for she amazes me...'

'Well, she is a housewife and their intelligence must only be seen to be believed.'

'Yes... You will come back for more, won't you?'

'Hey, as long as you keep those coming then we have a deal!'

'Deal!' they shook hands. 'I can't believe that your daughter agreed though.'

'Hey, why do you think you're the first one to have done this? There were more. Ha, ha, ha!'

'Oh wow, I cannot believe a father willingly watching as other men are doing those things to his daughter. Amazing,' he clapped Sam on the shoulder and shook his hand yet again. 'Just amazing!'

Sandy's mother went back to the car and waited for her husband. It was clear to her that other parents were idiots and did not want the doctor to administer potentially life saving medication to their children! It was also clear to her that her they would be bringing their daughter back to him again for the same procedure if the need arose; and that her husband had been making Sandy see other people who were also administering the same type of, potentially life saving procedures.

It was a bit difficult trying to decipher their cryptic lingo; but she did it! Now, she shall see who else has the guts to call a housewife a dumb moron again!