Football Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

This time entry was not as painful, although she was still uncomfortably full at first. That quickly gave way to feeling wonderful as Christa tightened her hold on Sue's hips and began to work the monster cock deeper. Sue had never felt this full or anything this deep. Even Christa's hand hadn't seemed to fill her like this. She gritted her teeth as it pushed deeper and was caught off guard when the dark girl's hips bumped lightly against her ass.

"In baby," Christa said triumphantly. Sue managed to look back between her legs to see only the thick balls hanging down; none of the thick shaft was visible.

"Now girl, I'm going to fuck you like you deserve," Christa said in a throaty whisper. Sue felt the huge cock stir within her, drawing back a short distance then shooting forward. The lunge actually forced the breath from her lungs. With each thrust Christa withdrew a little more, slowly working up to long, deep, penetrating strokes. She was taking it slow, but Sue was becoming wild, forcing herself back on the big dick. Smiling the little butch moved to a faster pace, stroking most of the length of the big dildo in and out of her pliant lover.

Sue had never experienced anything like it. She felt like a skyrocket whose fuse was lighted and was moments away from blast off. Her mind struggled with the flood of sensations, but when the first mighty contraction hit she simply lost contact with reality. Pleasure, thick and heady ripped through her system and she felt herself pushed this way and that by the euphoric waves. She was neither riding them nor wholly sunk into them, but was at their mercy nonetheless. Her first impression when the most violent part of her orgasm began to subside was that of tingly pleasure still coming from her pussy. Christa had not slowed and continued to fuck her with long even strokes.

An after shock rippled though her body and caused her cunt to contract tightly on the huge cock. This in turn caused it's movements to be highlighted and like a pebble falling off a cliff it started an avalanche that was her second orgasm in less than a minute. This one was different, not as powerful or mind blowing, but still exquisitely pleasurable. She kept her head through it, feeling the even plunging of the dildo in and out. She tried to regain her breath and calm her racing heartbeat, but even as she began to get some control she felt a twinge deep in her pussy.

"Noooo.. Oh.. GOD!" She groaned as another mind shattering orgasm ripped into her. As powerful if not more so than the first it carried her away on another fantastic voyage of orgasmic bliss. Again she found herself coming back to the even strokes. Christa hadn't slowed at all, but was now driving into her with powerful and relentless strokes. The rhythmic slap of the girl's thighs against her ass was hypnotic and Sue's next orgasm caught her by surprise. This one wasn't as powerful, almost like a strong aftershock, but the continued minor contractions that followed let her know it was more than that. Sue had no idea she was multi- orgasmic. Bernie had never lasted long enough to bring her more than one, if that and her own hurried sessions with her vibrator always ended when she achieved climax. She tried to relax now, to just enjoy the flow of sensation, but her body was so sensitized that it wasn't long before she felt another twinge followed by a burst of pleasure that simply blotted everything else out of her mind.

Christa had a grimly determined scowl on her face as she continued to fuck the blonde beauty. Even when Sue howled through another orgasm the little butch continued to pound into her. Sue was whimpering now, making tiny noises that were not like anything Christa had ever heard before. They drove her on and she started to rotate her hips with each thrust. Sue groaned and stirred, but seemed incapable of doing more than rocking her hips back to meet the continued thrusts. Christa focused her attention on the television and concentrated on the commentary. She continued to thrust into Sue in an almost mechanical way, totally outside her consciousness. She couldn't keep watching or listening to Sue, the leggy blonde was so incredibly hot that even with the anesthetic Christa was afraid she would loose her concentration and that just couldn't happen. Tonight wasn't about her pleasure.

Sue's pussy was throbbing with pleasure, sending waves of pure bliss into her system. Her whole body seemed to be screaming with pleasure and that big cock kept slamming into her. She had lost count of the orgasms and of time, nothing seemed to matter anymore. As long as that wonderful cock kept sending her into shrieking orgasm the rest of the world was as remote as Mars. She felt another orgasm building, but there was something different. It was almost like her mind was misfiring, sensations were distorted and she felt out of sync with her body. When the orgasm came she heard her own feral scream of pleasure. Her vision swam and everything seemed to be viewed through a red haze. As the powerful pulses of pleasure overwhelmed her the red faded to black.

When Sue came to she found her head in Christa's lap. The little butch was gently stroking her hair and singing softly to her in her native tongue. Sue's eyes fluttered open and she shook her head.

"What happened?" she asked groggily.

"You came so hard you passed out,"

"Mmmmmm" Sue hummed, her whole body felt wonderfully relaxed and she was so content. She started when Christa's hand moved from her hair to her breast. She looked up questioningly at the little butch.

"Ready for some more?" she asked grinning.

"You've got to be kidding?" Sue asked. She didn't know how much more she could take.

"The game hasn't even started yet," Christa said smiling and tweaking her nipple.

"Fuck the game," Sue said drowsily.

"I intend to. Or more to the point, I intend to fuck you for the length of the game, so why don't you get in a three point stance so I can go back to calling signals," Christa said with a huge smile.

"Hut hut hut," Sue giggled as she slowly rolled over and got on all fours.

----

Bernie was toasted and he knew he shouldn't be driving. He was trying to be extra careful as he turned onto his street. The little black Miata shot by so fast his alcohol soaked brain didn't even register it. If he had, he would have seen Christa smiling like a Cheshire cat as she quickly accelerated out of the neighborhood.

The house was dark as Bernie stumbled through the door. There was a funny smell in the house, something pungent and musky, but covered with the fresh scent of Lysol. He was too inebriated to recognize the aroma and continued to stumble up to the bedroom, knocking over a table lamp and cursing loudly.

Once he got undressed and into bed he tried to wake Sue. The Jets had crushed the Steelers and he wanted to celebrate, but his shaking seemed to produce nothing so he flipped on the light. Even that didn't wake Sue. She slept on, oblivious to his arrival. She had the damnedest smile on her face, one that Bernie couldn't fathom. He shut off the light and fell asleep thinking that must be some dream she was having.

The next morning Bernie woke late and had to rush out the door to make it to work. At lunch everyone was talking about the game except Christa, she seemed preoccupied.

"What's the matter shorty? Pissed off about the Jets?" he asked. She looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"No, just mad that my tickets are going to go to waste," she said casually.

"What tickets?"

"My girlfriend got me two ticks to the AFC championship game in Oakland, but I can't go,"

"You got tickets to the Championship??? How?"

"My friend knows one of the cashiers at the stadium," Christa said matter-of-factly. She was trying hard to seem down about it. Actually, Bethany had scored the tickets for her and suggested she get them to Bernie somehow. Christa was blown away by the simplicity of the ploy, but she could just imagine Sue's anger at him leaving her for a week. She could also imagine how she was going to fill that week for her boss's blonde wife.

"Gonna sell em?" Bernie asked a little too casually.

"Probably,"

"How much you want for em?" Bernie asked. He was trying to hide his excitement, but Christa knew she had the fuck. The question was how much could she gouge him for.

"Dunno, I figure I can get five hundred bucks for them online,"

"Hell, I'll give you seven hundred," Bernie said excitedly.

"Make it 750, I been eyeing an outfit for my girl,"

"Done!" Bernie said immediately pulling out his checkbook. Once he gave her the check Christa gave him the tickets.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to the game!" he hollered.

"Have fun," Christa said. Bernie looked at her and smiled.

"You two, I hope your bitch looks good and you get laid," Bernie said. Christa smiled to herself.

"Oh, she will, and I will, don't you worry about that," she managed to say without laughing.

End Part 1

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers