All Comments on 'For All We Know'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
God; what a fucking loser

Technically she's a cheater.. But I couldn't feel anything for this story other than disgust. Eric is a class A LOSER!!!!!! Loser loser loser loser loser. He tried to blow his brains out over a chic--loser!

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Not Bad

I like the direction this story took. Very different from your regular fare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheater!!!!!!

I waded through the seemingly endless 100,000 of drivel that read like it was lifted straight from a True Romance magazine of the 50's, and NO REVENGE! You cheated us Stang! Far worse than any slut, whore, filthy wife we all love to hate. Without heroic revenge, what is the point? The spineless, degenerate cuck/wimp you show here doesn't even have the manhood to shoot his own head with the pistol barrel jammed to it. If you don't give us a Rambo soon, all cheating wife haters will start hating you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ew

Suicide, really? The story was okay except for the protagonist being a whiny sap.

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

The issue of it being an arranged marriage makes a great deal of the moral climate of the story murky. The fictional country, Pacmanistan, appears by description to be a reforming fascist country, beset with many laws and ideals that tend to ignore or violate human rights. Some of the other posters have very clear stances on cheating, and feel that the protagonists should burn for, "cheating". Is it cheating if it's a shotgun wedding where the bride doesn't truly want to marry the man, but by circumstance appears to be given zero choice? Technically they aren't married, but are engaged to be married. Neither of the fiance's was ever given a choice about the engagement. You could argue Priya was engaged in a commitment, but a commited marriage? Hardly, and then there's the fact that the husband to be would be allowed to have multiple wives & mistresses and that would be acceptable by Pac society. Could a more hypocritical situation exist? Is Priya somehow burnable while the Prince is unaccountable for his own infidelities?

As always, thanks for sharing, the story was well written. At least at the end of this one, Rose didn't hog the entire door and let Jack freeze to death, then break off his thumb and ditch him for the lifeboat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good one

i am a sucker for happy endings. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Try again

Too cute by half. Just find a good story and tell it ...enough with the pretensions of grandeur. Sorry, this is not Tolstoy.

norwendornorwendorabout 11 years ago
3d

just when i was thinking you had gone 2 deminsional on me with the good and bad story sides you pop out a great 3d version to keep me greatly enthusied with your writing styles

another great story by the stangman

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Fascinating

I was going to give you a hard time about her being a cheater and he a back-stabber, but, with tongue in cheek! But I was beaten to it and they sound very serious to me. Perhaps I do not recognize irony?

Well written, especially the delightful way you pictured his depression when she was dancing in attendance on her future husband. I can not approve his decision to commit suicide. That should not have been on the table and was the author's solution for a tough situation. Now I think that he should have been cuddling with Terry when she rushed through the door and saved him from a fate worse than death! Sort of reminds me of the Arabian Nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stang..you do need a break in writing...

From my view point your early postings were clearly superior. In the last few months it seems to me that you are trying too hard and subsequently the stories have became darker. If possible return to your earlier style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Once a Cheater...

...always a cheater-so the last line is totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
all cheaters

the plane should have crashed into the guys place and killed them all.

They are all cheaters and have no respect for anyone. Cheaters can NEVER be trusted.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 11 years ago
Well Done.

Thought it is different than the usual material that you write about, it is a nice change of pace. You could actually feel for the characters without looking down on them. Thank you for the enjoyment of reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cheating is cheating no matter how you disguise it

she intentionally cheated on her fiance, she is a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater. Fuck her to death if he wants but never marry her.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardabout 11 years ago
Well done!!

True Love Conquers All!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous