For Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy" she said "I have something to tell you."

"What is it darling?" I replied, casually running my free hand lightly down her back and over her firm buttocks. She shuddered delicately under my caress, then giggled.

"Daddy…. I need to tell you." She paused and snuggled closer to me. "Daddy… I… I'm… I'm late!!" She said in a rush.

I hugged her close to me as she began to cry, having confessed to what I already suspected. We certainly hadn't tried to be careful, sex anytime of the day or night, no thought to protection or even precaution. I kissed the top of her head and drew her as close as possible.

"Honey…" I whispered into her ear. "Did you think I would be mad?" she nodded her head against my chest. "Honey, darling, beloved daughter and cherished lover, I want you to look me in the eye now." This she did, her tear streaked face lifted so that our eyes met. "Love, I want you to know more than anything else right now. I want you to know that nothing you do, that nothing that happens to you will ever displease me. I love you, more than anything else, except for you mother who I love equally as well. If you are to have a child I am happy that you have chosen me to be the father." I hugged her tightly again and laughing now with tears of joy running down her face she hugged me back.

She would never know the fear or the momentary anger I had felt at her announcement. It was not her concern that I having broken all the rules had for one brief moment resented the fact that our actions had led to this most obvious and wonderful conclusion.

That was over two months ago, now here I stood my beautifully pregnant daughter pressing her body up against mine. I knew we would not get to the store anytime soon. As I undressed I kissed and caressed her. From her swollen breasts to her thickening waistline. From her broadening hips to the muscular firmness of her thighs and the firm swell of her buttocks. I let my hands roam as she busied herself with removing my clothes.

(There is more to come. Being as this is my first attempt at erotic fiction of any kind I would sincerely appreciate any feed back, positive or negative.)

12