For Love of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Lwaxana giggled. "You mean they literally fucked themselves to death?" She seemed to mull the concept over in her mind and began to eye Worf carefully. "Fascinating."
Worf, for the most part, could feel the virus starting to kick in. He knew full well that under normal conditions neither would he find Mrs. Troi's innuendo appealing nor would she offer such brash comments in so colorful a language. However, these were not "normal conditions". These were rather extraordinary conditions, to be sure. "Thank you, Dax. Mrs. Troi and I will be rather busy for the next few hours. Doctor Bashir's double has informed us that we, too, are suffering from the effects of the virus. We will be locked in our quarters until he has come up with an antidote. As soon as he has it, please beam us to Sickbay so that he may administer it to us. In the meantime, I don't want our mission to be delayed if at all possible. Place your findings in a pod as previously ordered and leave it for the Chicago. Then continue our journey to the Demilitarized Zone at warp 5. By then everything should be back to normal. Worf out." By that time he and Lwaxana were standing in front of Mrs. Troi's quarters. He looked down at her and smiled while she looked up at him and did much the same thing. Both of them felt giddy and knew what was going to come next.

The door opened and Troi backed into her quarters, giggling uncontrollably and playfully rubbing Worf's tunic. All of a sudden she grabbed the Commander by the front of his shirt and with a quite unexpected strength, yanked him inside.

Worf began to growl deeply in his throat and Troi stopped and looked at him incredulously, her arms crossed. "Now, Mr. Woof, you don't have to do that Klingon mating stuff with me. I'll agree to a few bumps and bruises, but if you throw a single thing around in this tiny room, I will kick you flat out on your ass. And don't think I can't do it! A Daughter of the Fifth House is more formidable than you might think."

Worf blinked for a moment, absorbing the words carefully. After a moment, he nodded his head and went in for the kill, so to speak. Troi's elegant dress dropped to the floor in shreds within seconds and all the time she laughed gleefully as she was stripped of all clothing. When her clothes were sufficiently destroyed, she tugged on his trousers, sat on the bed and muttered, "I simply HAVE to know what I'm dealing with here first." When she saw Worf's immense member she simply gasped and put her hand to her mouth. The Klingon penis was already at full tumescence, extended to twelve inches in length and easily as thick as a small tree limb. She stared at it dumbly for a moment, taking the sight in as she watched it throb menacingly in front of her. "Oh my. You want to put that monstrosity WHERE?" she said.

"Here!" the Commander growled.

The next thing she knew, Lwaxana was pushed backwards and her feminine folds were filled with two Klingon fingers. The air rushed out of her heaving chest, making her large breasts jiggle as her body tried to accommodate the large probing digits. "Wow!" she cried. "Ooooo... that's feels GREAT!!" Worf's uniform top flew over his head quickly and she eyed his massively muscular chest. "I just love a man with a hairy chest," she cooed as she bent over Worf's working hand. She jumped a little when one of the fingers of his other hand crawled its way into her "other" crevice. "Never had that before," Lwaxana cooed.

Worf's animal instincts came alive as he became more and more aware of Troi's pheromones. And his instincts weren't the only things to come alive. His manhood bumped into the Ambassador's bountiful bosom, just tapping an engorged nipple as if to say hello.

Lwaxana felt the friction immediately and lowered her head so that she could take the dark flesh into her mouth. As soon as her lips were firmly in place around the engorged crown, she applied such exquisite suction that Worf groaned. "Mmmm-hmmm," she replied. When she hummed, Worf's hips jerked. He definitely liked that. Troi licked and sucked the man flesh like there was no tomorrow, as if it were the last time she'd ever have sex. She took it as far down her throat as she could with an almost voracious appetite and, even so, there still remained a good half of Worf's cock unswallowed. Suddenly Troi felt Worf's slick and wet fingers on her shoulders, pushing her back on the bed. As she lay down, Worf's penis slipped out of her mouth and she said, "I'll give you one thing, Mr. Woof. You sure know what you want."
By that time Worf's head was directly in line with her fleshy pubic mound and his cock was bearing down on her from above as he swung his legs on either side of her head. "Shut up and suck me, woman!" he commanded. She happily complied as Worf dove between her legs. He bared his teeth, preparing to give head as he would to a Klingon woman and, as his tongue darted out and touched her, he remembered that Mrs. Troi was far from Klingon. Much to his dismay he would have to be gentle. Instead of biting down hard as he normally would, he carefully nibbled the hood above her clitoris and his tongue slipped beneath it, prying the clit out into the open. Troi moaned sulkily. He continued to gently gnash her mound, hitting the clit more and more often until she was thrashing about, screaming passionately between sucking his massive spear, "Gods! Gods! Gods! MORE!!!!" He did all this while slowly but powerfully thrusting his thick cock into her mouth, enjoying her own tongue on his glans pubis and touching its swollen head.

The sixty-nine position became boring after a few moments and Worf began to wonder what those massive breasts actually tasted like. He would never admit it to any other living being, but he'd always wondered that. He pulled his throbbing member away from her mouth and turned around, roughly cupping her ass cheeks. He started to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs and when he was back at her juice-slicked womanhood again, he suckled it forcefully for a moment and lapped up the copious amounts of girl-cum from her drooling slit. When he was sufficiently satisfied that Lwaxana had thrashed about enough from cunnilingus, Worf moved his mouth higher to her bellybutton. There he growled into her stomach and went even higher, up to the undersides of her breasts. Worf licked under the each fold of flesh for what seemed like years until he was suddenly upon her areolae, biting and chewing the nipples until they seemed as taut as his own raging member, which relentlessly tapped at Lwaxana's yearning mound with his every move, teasing her mercilessly with its brusque and heated touches. Troi breathed heavily, moaning and cooing, "Yeeeeesssss." His fingers again slipped into her swollen pussy and played with the also swollen clit, which had been literally bathed in Worf's pre-cum.

After a few minutes of having her breasts mauled by this horny Klingon, Lwaxana quickly grabbed Worf by the sides of his leathery tough skull and pulled his face close to hers. "Now, Woof, I want you to... Fuck. Me. Silly," she said thickly.

Worf's face twisted into what only had to be a grin and threw his head back and howled. In a flash Worf pulled back on his haunches, literally flipped Lwaxana onto her belly, raised her ass high in the air and without even aiming, thrust himself into her. Hard.

Troi cried out happily "OH, YES!!" as Worf ravaged her quim from behind, pushing into her like a piston. Each thrust felt like a ton of bricks while his penis rammed into her and filled her completely inside, pushing inside so deep that even her cervix was invaded by its angry tip. She put one of her hands on the bulkhead to brace herself, her hair flying about madly each time Worf pounded her flesh, and grunted throatily.

Worf felt the rhythm coming to a fever pitch and pounded harder and harder as Troi screamed wildly with pleasure until, suddenly, he stopped. Lwaxana looked back at him quizzically, Worf still filling her up to maximum capacity. She was about to ask him why he had quit when, all of a sudden, he yelled out loud and she felt something she had never felt before in her life. Worf's cock began to actually vibrate and the next thing she knew, she felt what seemed like a fire hose explode in her. The gush of come that came from her lover filled her entirely and began to seep out past Lwaxana's stretched labia onto the bed. And Worf was still yelling- and coming. Her pussy throbbed as it was filled past its limit and felt the sensation of Worf's thick, hot come flow past her clit. She tried to speak but all that came out of her mouth was, "Guh-guh-guh- GAAAAIEEEEEEYES!!!!"
The force of his explosion had its toll on Worf, however, and he passed out from exhaustion, falling backwards. Troi looked at him for a second, trying hard to decide what to do next. As he began to breathe regularly, his member slipped out of her with a plop. Lwaxana giggled a little, as she patted her tummy while Worf's come still oozed thickly from her quim like it was a flowing river of white syrup. When she applied some gentle pressure to her swollen and distended midsection, even more of Worf's seed gushed out from her well-fucked pussy and into her palm. "Gods," she thought to herself, "there just so damn much of it!". As she lay on her stomach, her hand underneath her, she noticed that her breasts were still quite sensitive. Now, more than ever, she wanted to get fucked. The Ambassador moaned and looked at Worf again. He began to stir, shaking his head. She rolled over and placed her legs around him so that she could face him when he fully came around.

As he regained consciousness, Worf lifted his head only to see Lwaxana Troi's seething cunt staring at him expectantly, and he smiled. Within seconds his cock was again erect and ready for action. "I was wondering when you'd rejoin me," Troi said devilishly. Her hands went to her abdomen and, as she pushed a little more forcefully on her tummy, even more of Worf's thick discharge poured out. With some effort she managed to regain enough internal muscle control to force as much out as she could. By the time she was done, there was a sizeable puddle of the white stuff on the bedsheet between them.

Worf regarded the puddle for a moment, sat up and said, "Mrs. Troi, you are a better mate than I had given you credit for." With that he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, kissing her breasts again. His member slid a little more easily into her once again, although it was still tight for a member such as his and it made a delicious squishing sound as it moved past his already spent essence. His own hips began to pump into her in a jack-rabbit fashion and Lwaxana's ample tits swayed up and down.

The hours went on and on, each one in which Worf powerfully plowed into the Betazoid woman. The smell in the room was one of sex and sweat and, by the third hour, Worf's stamina had finally begun to fade. Troi, as spent as she was, continued to keep up with the Klingon until she, herself, passed out.

The next thing the both of them knew, they were looking up at the Sickbay's ceiling, each breathing laboriously. Doctor Bashir walked next to Worf's bed and bent over him, shaking his head. "I thought I had made it clear that you two were to stay in SEPARATE rooms while I worked on the antigen."

Worf simply grinned. "Frankly, Doctor, I couldn't care less. I had the time of my life."

"Well," Julian replied. "In a few moments you may feel differently about that." Without any warning, he administered the antigen to Commander Worf. "Now, that will take a few minutes to take effect. And don't try to struggle. I have a forcefield around you at the moment, so you can't get up until I'm sure you're okay," he said smiling pleasantly. He turned around to Ambassador Troi's bio-bed and put the hypospray against her arm, too. "I don't envy you two. And I shudder to think of what will come out in Worf's report." He pressed the button on the hypo and left them alone to let the drug do its work.

Troi looked groggily at Worf and said, "Well... it WAS fun, wasn't it?"

Worf began to feel his inhibitions come slowly back to him, but he looked at her anyway and answered. "Yes, Ambassador. It was." Then they both dropped their heads back into their pillows and fell asleep, drained of their energy and drive. Both were still completely naked, Worf's cock still glistening with Troi's juices and the Ambassador's sex still gushing with Worf's seed.

Twenty minutes later Doctor Bashir walked back into the room and administered a second hypospray to the both of them. "Rise and shine," he said. This second hypo was filled with a mixture of nutrients that they had lost during their "adventure". It was supposed to replace their electrolyte levels and bring them back to consciousness. The drug worked quickly.

Both Lwaxana Troi and Worf regarded each other's nude bodies and said simultaneously, "It never happened."

Worf sat in Captain Sisko's office and waited for the captain's opinion of his report.

Sisko looked up glumly. "Well, I must say that it's very unfortunate that the Cardassian government lost its 'artists' before the negotiations even took place. It seems that the whole mission was a bust, since there was nothing really left for Mrs. Troi to negotiate for. It's just as well. Those 'artists' were really Cardassian military scientists."

Worf nodded. "Yes. Mrs. Troi was rather distraught to have missed a party she was hoping to attend on her home planet."
Sisko raised an eyebrow. "It also seems that the Chicago has taken care of the remains of the Fuji's crew. They sent a subspace message thanking you in advance for your help in the investigation. They also wanted me to ask you if you knew anything about a Betazoid crying in the cargo hold. They found some tears on the deck floor and couldn't figure out where they had come from since no one on the Fuji was Betazoid."

Worf stiffened. "Mrs. Troi was with me in the transporter room before I left the Defiant and she was crying for the deceased." Worf hoped the lie would suffice. He didn't like lying to his commanding officer, but he was loathe to let anyone ever know about what had truly transpired on that mission between himself and Ambassador Troi. "You know how emotional Betazoid women can be. I guess the transporter sent some of the tears that had gotten on the suit with me. They probably fell off when I was in the cargo bay."

Captain Sisko only grunted. "I guess so," he said neutrally. "At any rate, things turned out okay for the most part. How did the holographic projectors work out? We noticed that there were some anomalies in their programming when you got back. It seemed almost as if some memory had been wiped or altered."

Worf felt his body temperature rise a little. He had been as thorough as he knew how to erase any trace of his episode with the Ambassador, but he was not, by any stretch of the imagination, a computer expert. "I noticed no problems with them during the mission. However, they ARE based on artificial intelligence programs. Perhaps they adapted some of the software on their own. I must say, however, that I enjoy working with a holographic crew. It was... peaceful."

"Really?" Ben replied, raising both eyebrows. He quickly decided not to ask Worf why, so he changed the subject. "I hope the time you spent alone with Ambassador Troi helped you to reconcile your discomfort around her. Did you have a good time?" Ben felt he knew the answer that was coming, but kept his mouth shut. Worf was a hard person to change, so the Captain didn't expect him to.

Worf's face contorted into an expression that Sisko couldn't discern and said, "We had our moments, sir."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers