For My Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I felt was Maria Rosa's hand grasping my erection through my trunks. I reciprocated by moving my hand down between her legs. I pushed her bikini bottom to one side and ran my hand into her crotch. Despite being underwater, her slot was slippery under my finger, and I could easily find her clitoris. I touched it lightly, the way Julie liked it.

Marie Rosa shuddered and said, "Harder. Harder," so I rubbed her clit harder. She kept urging more, and soon I was rubbing as hard as I could. In less than a minute she started to say, "Sí, sí," while she continued rubbing my hard cock and lashing her tongue against mine. Then she pulled her lips from mine and said "Don't stop! Don't stop!" She let out a quiet scream, then repeatedly humped her body against my hand as she came. I was near cumming, myself, and was hoping that she would continue to rub me until I came, but as soon as her orgasm was finished she pulled away from me.

"We'd better get back to the others," she pointed out, and we waded back to shore. As we came out of the water, she took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

When we arrived at our chairs, I saw that Julie had moved over to Maria Rosa's chair and was talking quietly with Jordi. I couldn't hear what they were saying, and they broke off as soon as we approached.

"Here," Julie said, beginning to get up. "I'm sorry; I took your chair."

"As we say, or really as you Americans all think we say, No problema." Maria Rosa sat in Julie's chair and I sat beside her.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, really," Julie responded, but I could swear she blushed a little. I noticed that her nipples were erect again, though that could have been from cool of the setting sun and the evening breeze that was filling in. It was hard to tell without staring, but Jordi's package also seemed bigger than it had before. I felt a twinge of jealousy, but then remembered what Maria Rosa and I had just been doing and decided it would be ridiculous to feel jealous about what Julie might have been talking about with Jordi when I had just brought Maria Rosa to an orgasm and nearly had cum, myself.

"Well, it's getting a little chilly," I pointed out, "and I'm famished. So, Julie, I think we should be getting back to our hotel." I stood.

"I'm chilly, too," Julie said, standing, "But I'm enjoying getting to know our new friends. How about joining us for dinner?" she said, turning to the other couple.

Jordi glanced at Maria Rosa, who nodded. "We'd love to," he said. "But we have to change out of these bathing suits."

"No problema," I said, grinning at Maria Rosa. "You can come to our hotel and change in our room."

"In that case," Jordi responded, "You're on."

"You two get the bathroom first," Julie proclaimed as we entered the room. "I'm going to open the champagne."

"Cava," Jordi corrected her as she pulled the bottle from the fridge. "It's made the same as champagne but the French won't let us call it that, or even say 'Made by the champagne method.'"

Julie examined the label. "You're right," she said. "It says here, 'Made by traditional methods.' I guess that's a code for 'champagne methods'."

Jordi and Maria Rosa laughed. "That's exactly right," she said. "The local wineries lost their court battle with the French wine industry, and that was the compromise somebody came up with. Ridiculous, but true."

While they were in the bathroom showering and changing into street clothes, Julie and I sipped a little of the champagne and chatted.

"So, what were you and Jordi talking about when I was in the water with Maria Rosa?" I asked.

Julie gave me one of her patented mischievous grins. "Oh, all kinds of things. For one thing, he thinks you are a hero, too, for chasing that thief. And, honey, so do I." She leaned over and gave me a tender kiss. I was hornier than hell from my experience in the water, but when I began to make moves toward lovemaking she pushed me away.

"Later."

"OK, I'm a hero, though I really don't think so. It was just my initial reaction, and there really was no danger." I knew Julie and Jordi had talked about something else than me because of her blush on the beach and her look now.

"I know that's not all. Come on, give."

"You're right. When we saw you and Maria Rosa getting really up close and personal down in the water" – she grinned – "he asked me if that bothered me. And you know, despite what I said earlier it didn't, not at all. So then I asked him how he felt, and he told me that he and Maria Rosa are swingers. He said they sometimes exchange partners with other couples. And then ..." She stopped uncertainly.

"Go on."

"Well, remember we told them we're here for your birthday. Jordi suggested that for a birthday present and as thanks for catching the thief you could 'play', as he put it, with Maria Rosa. As long as she wants to, of course. But it sure looked like she wanted to, down in the water."

My God, I thought. The image of Maria Rosa in bed gave me an instant hardon.

"Hmm ... . So you and Jordi would do what, watch us?"

"I asked him that. He said we could stay and watch, if you and I want that, or we could go out for a drink at the bar across the street and leave you and Maria Rosa alone."

"So what do you think of the whole idea?"

"I'm not sure. I like them, and I know you enjoyed being with Maria Rosa in the water, but we've never done anything like that and I'm afraid of hurting our marriage."

"Would you be jealous, do you think?"

"No, I'm pretty secure with you. We've been together for a long time. Besides, we always enjoy making each other happy, so I think I'd enjoy letting you play with Maria Rosa, if that would give you pleasure."

Just then, I could hear faintly over the sound of the shower a familiar voice saying "Sí! Sí!" I broke off our conversation to listen.

"Sounds like somebody's playing already," Julie grinned.

"So," I responded noncommittally, "back to the topic. What are the ground rules?"

"Well, I think for now, maybe, just messing around, no actual sex."

"As Bill Clinton once said, what exactly is 'sex'?

"No intercourse until I'm sure I'll feel comfortable. Heck, you've messed around a little with friends back home. Remember Jane?"

I remembered Jane. She and I had gotten into a little groping and a lot of kissing one night by the pool, when we thought we were alone; you can image our surprise when the pool lights came on and Jane's husband and Julie started applauding. But, I thought guiltily, I had already gone way beyond anything I did with Jane, just that afternoon, with Maria Rosa.

"OK, and how about you? Same deal?"

"Sure," Julie replied, "but I'm not sure I want to go very far with Jordi. Let's see how it goes. I think Jordi will respect the idea that 'No means no'."

The shower had turned off during our conversation; now the bathroom door opened, and out came Jordi and Maria Rosa, who definitely had that "just fucked" look. Jordi looked pretty happy, too. He had on a dress shirt and slacks, no tie, and Maria Rosa was wearing a mid-thigh skirt and deep-V blouse. It looked to me as if she'd neglected to put on a bra, but her amazing tits didn't need one. We offered them champagne and we all toasted our new friendship. Then it was our turn for the bathroom.

Julie stripped off her bikini bottoms, sat on the toilet to pee, and then turned on the shower and jumped in. I peed and flushed the toilet, then joined her. Picking up the bar of soap, I lathered her back and then her front, working down past her breasts and then starting at her feet and working up. As I slid the soap up her thigh she spread her legs to give me better access, and I soaped her labia and clitoris lovingly.

"Mmm ...," she moaned, "That feels so good, but we've got to go to dinner – I'm starved!"

I left off my soaping job and handed her the soap. What with my 'playing' with Maria Rosa earlier, then all the conversation about swinging and now our little foreplay in the shower, I was sporting a magnificent boner. Julie stepped closer as she washed my chest and neck, so she trapped my erect penis between our bodies. Then she moved down to wash it, gently massaging it and then washing my balls while my cock jerked in eagerness.

Julie stepped aside for a moment to let the shower rinse me off, then dropped to her knees and put my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft as she deep-throated me. I almost came immediately but she pulled back, licked around the tip and down the sensitive underside of the shaft and sucked on each ball. I was so close to cumming that my scrotum had pulled up tight to my body, and she had to pull gently down on each ball to get it into her mouth. All the while, she was gently stroking my shaft with her hand. Then she moved her lips up by the tip of my cock, said "Let me have it, baby," and popped the end into her mouth. As she sucked on the tip she moved her hand faster and faster on the shaft, and it was only a few seconds before I started to spew cum into her mouth.

Julie drank it all down, then rinsed off her chin, where a string of semen had escaped. Meanwhile, it was all I could do to keep standing.

"Wow," she said. "That was a lot more cum than usual, I think. And you were so big and hard! Thinking about Maria Rosa, maybe?"

She stood and stepped out of the shower. As she wrapped a big bath towel around herself she asked, "And what exactly did happen out there in the water? From how you just came, I'm pretty sure you didn't get it off out there with Maria Rosa."

"No, you're right. But let's just say this wasn't the first time I heard Maria Rosa crying out 'Sí, sí', today."

"Well, you bad boy," Julie said. "So maybe we should call that your birthday present from Jordi and Maria Rosa?"

I knew Julie pretty well, but I couldn't determine if she was serious or just teasing me.

"Well, we could do that, but then you'd never get to see what Jordi has to offer, would you? And I think by the way you were staring at his crotch today, you'd like to see that."

Julie laughed. "Oh, I don't know. I'm perfectly happy with what you have to offer." But I could see she was intrigued, and she didn't contradict my assumption that the birthday present was still in the future.

We were both dressed by now, and went out into the main room, where Jordi and Maria Rosa were sitting, sipping champagne. The women put light shawls over their shoulders against the chill of the evening air, and we all went out.

We had planned to go to a restaurant on the waterfront named El Rey de Camarones, which had the English translation underneath its sign: King of Shrimp. But Jordi said that was just a tourist trap, and insisted we go up into the Bari Gotic for some real Catalan seafood.

He led us to a blue door with no sign over it, stepped up and opened it for us. Beyond the portal was a big restaurant, with only a few people at the tables. I asked the name of the restaurant and Maria Rosa responded, "It's just called the Puerta Azul, the Blue Door. Everybody comes here for seafood, but you won't find it in your tourist guidebook." I was pretty sure she was right – there weren't any restaurants without names in our guidebook. I asked her why there was no sign outside and Jordi pointed out, "Then there would be too many customers.

"If the restaurant was so popular, why are there were so few customers?"

"Oh, it's too early," she said. "It's only 8 o'clock and people in Barcelona generally don't eat until 10 or so."

We'd heard about Barcelona's notoriously late hours, of course, but hadn't really been prepared for this extreme. In any case, the staff were happy enough to see us, and the food was fantastic. It came in four courses, each with its own wine. No menus were offered nor requested, nor prices either. By the end, we were comfortably stuffed. We sat, at ease with each other, sipping an after-dinner brandy.

"Did Julie tell you about my idea for a birthday present?" Jordi asked.

"Yes, she did. We agreed to try it, even though we've never done anything like this before. But for now at least, we're setting some limits. Until Julie says it's OK, Maria Rosa and I can't have intercourse. And between you and Julie, there might be even more limits."

"That's fair enough, though I can see Maria Rosa is a little disappointed; aren't you dear? And with respect to Julie, although I desire her fantastic body, I can control myself, I assure you. Do you want to be alone with Maria Rosa? If so, I can simply enjoy another cognac with Julie while we wait for you."

"I don't know. Julie, which would you prefer?"

"Oh, I'd rather watch. Part of the reason I agreed to this is to give you pleasure, and I want to see you enjoying the present. Besides," she added, turning to Jordi, "maybe you and I could mess around a little, though I'm afraid I'm not up for any heavy sex with you."

"Well, let's get the check and go have some fun," Jordi concluded. He called the waiter over and simply peeled some bills from the roll Maria Rosa had had in her purse. I couldn't see how much it was, but I did see a one-hundred euro note in the money he handed the waiter.

"No, no, this is our treat," he said when I offered to pay our share. "Here, we'll stop on the way back to your hotel for some cava, and you can buy that."

That sounded fair until I discovered that the best local champagne cost only about $20 a bottle. We couldn'tdrink enough of the stuff in a week, to repay Jordi for that memorable dinner.

The cava was cold, and we popped the first cork as soon as we were in our room. The maid had come while we were at dinner and there were fresh towels in the bathroom. In fact, there was an entire pile of towels there. When I remarked on this, Jordi admitted sheepishly that he had mentioned our need for extra towels to the doorman when we had left, earlier that evening.

"So you were pretty sure we'd be all coming back here to play, weren't you?" I challenged.

"Well, I thought even if we didn't, what's the harm in a few extra towels?"

I laughed – he was right, but so was I.

"So how do we start?" Julie asked. "I mean, it doesn't seem very romantic to simply strip down and ..." Her voice trailed off uncertainly.

"Why don't we pretend that Jack and Maria Rosa are acting in a movie, and you and I take turns directing it. At least until things get going between them – then they're on their own."

"OK," Julie said. "Jack, kiss Maria Rosa standing up, for one minute."

I stepped over to Maria Rosa and we kissed, mouths open, tongues intertwining. Unlike at the beach, this kiss was deeper and less forceful, as if we were both exploring what the other really liked. As it turns out, a minute is a long time, and by the time we were done I was half hard and looking forward to more.

We stepped apart and saw that Jordi and Julie had taken seats side by side on the couch.

"Take off each other's shirts and kiss again, but this time, only 15 seconds," Jordi commanded.

Maria Rosa began unbuttoning my shirt as I reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her head. As I had supposed, she was wearing no bra, but I was surprised to see she was wearing no panties, either! All she had on were garters and stockings and her high-heeled shoes. She pulled my shirt off and we hugged each other again. This time we could press our naked chests against each other, and Maria Rosa moved against me as she had in the water, brushing her erect nipples against my body, though this time again with a little less impatience.

"Time!" cried Julie. "Jack, kiss Maria Rosa's nipples." I leaned over and took one hard nipple in my mouth while I played with the other with my fingers. Julie hadn't put a time limit on this stage, so I just kept sucking on the nipple until Julie said to stop. By the time she did, Maria Rosa was panting and pulling my head into her big, soft breast. I looked over at Julie for further instructions. She was sitting a few inches from Jordi, with no contact between them. Jordi was behaving himself, I saw.

"I think it's time for you both to take the rest of your clothes off, and lie on the bed," Julie said, but I replied, "No, let her keep her garters and stockings on. I've never been with a woman who wore garters and stockings."

So Maria Rosa kicked off her shoes and lay on her side on the bed. I stopped for a moment, savoring the sight of her luscious body. Her pubis was completely shaved. I could see the puffed lips of her vagina and even the tip of her clitoris between them. I pulled my trousers down, then my shorts. My cock sprang up, hard as a rock.

"Oh, sí!" Maria Rosa exclaimed, staring at my erection hungrily. As I knelt on the bed, she took my penis in both hands and rolled it back and forth as she stared at it. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip and she used one thumb to smear it over my glans. Then she raised herself up on one elbow and guided my cock to her mouth.

I glanced over at our spouses. They were still sitting on the couch side by side, watching us attentively. Jordi had his hand resting about half-way up Julie's thigh, and he had a big tent in his pants. Julie wasn't touching Jordi but she wasn't doing anything to remove his hand, either.

Instead of deep-throating me as Julie liked to do, Maria Rosa slowly worked her way around my glans, flicking her tongue underneath and then over the rest of the surface. It felt marvelous, but I wanted to give her some pleasure, too. Still kneeling, I reached over and gently parted her legs. She lifted one knee and my hand slipped into her crotch. She let out an exclamation as my fingers brushed her clit, but I was in no hurry. Instead of touching her there again, I slid my fingers up both sides of the hood, then back to her vagina opening. I repeated this several times until she begged me to "Rub my clit, please!"

"I can do better than that," I replied, and turning around, lay in a 69 position with her. I put my head between her legs and licked her up and down just where I had moved my fingers a moment before. Her labia were swollen and spread wide, allowing me a view of the inside pink of her vagina. Her clit was big – the bright red head protruded at least a quarter inch from its hood. After taking a moment to appreciate how sexy this woman was, I put my mouth on her clit and sucked all of it in, clit and hood together. I continued sucking hard while I flicked the hard tip of her clit with my tongue.

Soon Maria Rosa was bucking her hips and crying out. I let her clit pop out of my mouth; with my sucking and her sexual excitement, it had grown even bigger, and stuck out like a tiny erect penis. I could tell she was near an orgasm, and I already knew she liked it a little rough so I licked hard and fast, moving my head to increase the speed my tongue flicked her exposed clit.

It wasn't long before she shook with her first orgasm, and the now-familiar cry of "Sí! Sí!" filled the room. I kept licking, and after a moment she started to buck again. "Sí!" she repeated, then bucked and writhed so hard, I had trouble keeping my mouth on her cunt. As the second orgasm subsided, she pushed me gently away.

"I want you in me," she pleaded, as she grasped my hard cock again.

I wanted to be in her, too, but remembered my promise to Julie.

Julie! I had forgotten that she and Jordi were sitting there, watching our show. Before I could fuck Maria Rosa I needed some kind of signal that Julie had changed her mind and it was OK for me to fuck this gorgeous woman who wanted it so badly. Unfortunately, I suspected Julie's answer would still be "No."

I rolled away from Maria Rosa to see how Julie was reacting to the whole thing, and the sight was so surprising that for a moment I forgot all about fucking Maria Rosa. Julie wasn't watching us at all. Instead, she was on her knees in front of the couch, staring at the biggest cock I'd ever seen outside a porn movie. Jordi's penis stuck out of his pants at least 8 inches, and that meant it had to be at least 10 or 11 inches long, overall. It was fat, too – at least 2½ inches in diameter. The tip was like a big purple plum, fatter even than the shaft. Maybe more like a crab apple than a plum, I thought.