For Sale by Owner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy sank back into the sofa, and her heart sank as well. She had somehow been consumed with lust with these guys, and now she realized that it had been recorded for posterity. Her little mistake was becoming a big one.

“You’re a hot woman, Cindy”, Joe said. “We’re only just getting started with you. You obviously love to get your pussy eaten, you love sucking cock, and we’re going to find out how much you love getting fucked.”

“Wait a minute, what about me?” Al asked. He was still stroking his cock. “I haven’t gotten sucked off yet”.

“That’s right”, Joe said. “What’s the matter Cindy, are you prejudiced against big black cocks?”

Cindy swallowed hard as she looked at Al’s cock, which was now fully hard and looked to be full 12 inches long, and as big around as her wrist.

“What do you say, Cindy?” Joe said. “You gonna suck Al, too?”

“I don’t know, it’s so big”, Cindy stammered.

“You ever sucked a black dick?” Al asked as her stepped toward Cindy, stroking himself mere inches from her face.

Cindy shook her head. The big cock moving toward her lips hypnotized her. Al stopped with his cock nearly touching her lips. Cindy flicked out her tongue and licked pre-cum off the tip of his cock. She ran her tongue around the head of Al’s cock. She loved the size and rigidity of it. Within moments, she was working as much as his cock into her mouth as she could get. She was only able to get about half into her mouth, and it banged into the back of her throat. She began to moan as she moved her head back and forth on the giant dick.

Joe and Randy watched the petite redhead suck the black cock. The contrast between her pale skin and Al’s black skin was striking. Randy was operating the video camera, and Joe got up, flashed Randy a thumbs up sign and walked out of the room. He dialed a number on his cell phone.

“Hey Nancy, it’s going better than I even hoped for”, Joe said to his wife. “I’m going to leave Randy and Al here to spend the night with her, but I’ll be home in a little while”.

12