For The Debt Owed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You pass," he grinned down at her. He reached his hand out to Feinberg and snapped his fingers. Feinberg passed him the contract as Mary climbed unsteadily to her feet. Beck laid the contract on his desk and picked up a pen, passing it to Mary. He pointed, indicating where she was to sign.

Mary took the pen. She looked to her husband, whose eyes shied away. She stood for a moment, cum dripping from her face onto her boobs, then signed the document. Beck gave a satisfied grunt and passed the contract back to Feinberg, who took it as his cue to leave.

Beck turned back to Mary, who stood woodenly. "Welcome to Beck Industries," he stated exuberantly, giving her a slap on the bare asscheek which made her jump. "You can get cleaned up in there," he pointed to the side door leading to his private washroom.

Mary walked around the desk with as much dignity as she could muster while naked and covered in semen. She gathered up her clothes, then went into the bathroom and shut the door. She went to the sink and turned on the water. She stopped, catching her reflection in the mirror.

"Whore," she whispered, staring at her cum-covered face. Her lipstick was smeared, mascara ran down her cheeks and her hair was disheveled.

She felt disgusted by the fact that she had been forced to fuck, but even moreso that it had excited her so, and even now it gave her a tingling rush to think of what had just happened. She bent down and washed her face, then wet a washcloth and wiped away the rest of the semen. She sat on the toilet to pee, then washed herself between the legs. She got dressed quickly and came out of the bathroom to find Beck alone, reseated behind his desk, already back at work.

She stood awkwardly for a moment, but Beck ignored her. Finally, she asked meekly, "Um, what now?"

Beck looked up at her distractedly. "Go home," he said. "I'll have my secretary schedule you when I want you." He turned his attention back to the papers on his desk.

Face flushing anew at the negligent dismissal, she turned to leave.

"Oh, and Mary..." Beck said, stopping her at the door. When she looked back, he wagged a finger at her. "No more massages from Randy."

She turned away from his arrogant grin and left the office. As she came out, Amber the little bitch secretary gave her a smug look that made Mary wonder whether she knew what had gone on inside. Mary glared at her and turned away. Walter was waiting as she came to the elevators. She pointedly ignored him as she pushed the button and waited. When the door opened, he followed her into the elevator.

Mary angrily pushed the button and stood with her arms crossed, aware of Walter staring forlornly at her.

"Mary," he began, reaching out to tentatively touch her shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Mary rounded on him furiously. "Don't you ever touch me again! Not that you've showed any inclination lately. You haven't touched me for six months! I hope you remember it well, because that's the last time you'll ever touch me! How the hell could you lose 320 thousand dollars gambling?"

Walter backed into the corner before her fury, blinking at her rapid change of subjects. "I just got in too deep," he answered sheepishly. "My debt just kept growing and growing."

"So you stole to pay it?"

"I had no choice. Those guys break your legs if you don't pay."

"Break your legs?" Mary shouted incredulously. "You almost got your children thrown out on the street! You could have spent 20 years in jail! You HAVE turned me into a whore! A WHORE Walter! Well I'm his whore!" she screamed, pointing up toward Beck's office. "You sold me for a pack of cards! And you'll never have me again!" she added, turning away in a huff and striding out of the elevator as the door slid open at the lobby.

Walter did not come home from work that night. Mary fixed dinner for the kids and went to bed early. She did not sleep, however, the day's events clouding her thoughts. The next five years of her life belonged to a man she barely knew. A handsome, powerful man it was true, but also a ruthless man who had purposefully degraded her in front of others. Perhaps the most troubling aspect, though, was that it had excited her so, the way he had made her do things she never could have imagined. A shiver went down her spine as she wondered what more he had in store for his new whore.

Sometime after midnight, she heard Walter come stumbling in. She took cruel satisfaction in the sound of his drunken fumbling at the locked bedroom door. Finally he gave up and wandered away, no doubt to pass out in his recliner, where he'd spent many a night in the last six months anyway. Mollified somewhat by that small victory, Mary was finally able to fall asleep.

12