For The Fun Of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, great, who cares. This had been a terrific success. I put my head back on Laura's belly and thought how far Sue had come sexually, and how successful I had been at bringing fun to her life. It was worth a try. "Do I get a reward?"

I knew I had been forgotten, because my voice sort of shocked them: I could feel it through Laura's soft, but really rather pleasing belly, and I could hear it in the enthusiasm of Sue's voice, "Of course, you do, what would you like?"

"I want to be finished off, however you two want to do it." Clever, I thought, very clever, and I waited with all my senses firing to see how they'd respond.

I didn't have to wait long. Laura carefully peeled herself from under me and as she moved away Sue rolled me onto my back. I had my eyes closed, the better to feel all the nuances of my fate, then I felt a hand pick up my hand, softly, carefully, tenderly and the hand placed my hand on top of my stiff pecker.

It took me a moment to decipher the gesture, to understand what was happening. That's when I opened my eyes to see in the dim light two gorgeous women kneeling, their naked bodies locked in an embrace, kissing passionately.

My hand curled around my prick in an instant, and at the precise moment I shot an impressively long rope of cum into the air, I realized they weren't kissing, they were laughing.

There is something blissfully about awakening slowly, somnolently from a hand gently stroking your cock. It's even better when you hesitantly open your eyes and see the dim light of an open sky behind the smiling face of the woman you love. It gets better still when that woman carefully climbs on you and puts you into her very warm, very wet pussy — that you hope got that way from thoughts of you. And the best of all? Watching her magnificent tits sway gracefully above your face as she slowly rocks the cadence to her ecstasy.

That's blissful, but when you become aware of a pair of eyes peering out from the sheet beside you, well, if it has never happened to you before, and it hadn't to me, it becomes difficult to relate to. But Sue, who had a better view of the eyes than I did, didn't seem to care. In fact, she smiled at them as she gently rocked on me and I noticed that they smiled back at her and then Laura's head was propped on her elbow and the three of us were enjoying what heretofore had been, in all my experience, the private affair of two. But that, apparently, was old thinking, before I learned that sex was something to be multiply shared, so I played off my audience, as did my partner, and we made short work of the spectacle, but with spectacular success.

Sue kissed me, passionately, then in a single, athletic move, she rolled off me and onto her feet. "You have about 45 minutes before the best breakfast you two have ever had." And then she disappeared down the hatch, leaving me locked on the nothingness where her magnificently naked ass had been.

"Do you know what's going on here?" I asked Laura the question even before I turned to look at her.

She hadn't moved; she was still leaning on her elbow. She had a smile on her face, her breasts were nicely sagging onto the mattress and the sheet was all but off her. "It seems you have awakened the vamp in her." She hadn't dimmed her smile, I think she knew it worked for her, then she added, "I think it's neat," and she laughed, "of course, I would, I've been the great beneficiary."

I looked at Laura intently, trying to convey a seriousness I deeply felt. "Do you understand any of this? I don't. I have never done anything like this before and I don't think she has ..."

"Nor have I. Is it a problem?" She seemed to be laughing at me. "I mean, a few weeks ago you were picking out camisoles for me. Is this such a leap?"

I laughed at that.

"I've never seen two people make love before. You were beautiful."

"Thanks," I said, then snickered stupidly.

"It has made me exceedingly horny." Her eyes glared into mine and lost their humour. "Do you mind if I masturbate?"

"No, of course, not," but when I pulled away she took my arm and pulled me back. "Please."

When I settled back down she turned on her back, kicked the sheet away and bunched up a pillow under her head. She looked unbelievably sexy, although what woman doesn't who is shimmering against her fingers. She was probably a bit of a babe in her day and now, even with a few wrinkles and a few extra pounds, now shuddering erotically along her body, she was really desirable. She had great, soft tits with huge dark aureolas, real beauties, tipped with thick, growing nipples. It occurred to me that women like her are often called handsome. And she had great grey eyes which were now looking at me.

"I've been very lonely the past few years. I used to love sex, had a lot of it with my husband and I miss it, not him, but it. Desperately — but not enough not make a fool of myself about it." She laughed a little ironically, "Well, not until now, not until this trip." As her fingers frigged, her eyes stayed on mine. "Last night, and watching you and Sue this morning, and you watching me now, I can't tell you how it has recharged my batteries." She brought her finger to her mouth, coated them with spit then carefully placed them back in her pussy, all without a hint of self consciousness. "I was waiting around for that creep Jerry because I needed the sex. But after this weekend, thanks to you two, well, I can live for a few months on memories."

When I laughed she stopped, as if I had hurt her feelings, so I quickly explained to her that I had made precisely the same point to Sue a few weeks before, when she caught me masturbating. Then, remembering that it was Laura who had found the yellow panties on the floor, I built her into the story, told her all about it from beginning to end.

"She's a new person since you walked back into her life. Way more relaxed, a lot more fun. Quick to laugh. More caring"

I don't know why but it surprised me she would volunteer this opinion, so I thanked her for saying so.

"I'm jealous of her. Jealous that she has you. God, I'd love someone like you to make me happy."

She meant it, I could see the pain in her face, I could feel her anguish. "Well, how about now, how can I make you happy?"

With her hand still in her pussy, she leaned into me, gave me a light kiss on the lips then moved on down my body and put my prick in her mouth. When she did, I shifted a little so I could reach her and pulled her into me so her wet fingers were just inches from my face.

"You're beautiful, Laura, you're exciting and sexy." She needed to hear this. She was frantically slurping now on my prick and I was sure she was ready so I pulled her fingers from her pussy, moved myself on top of her and as she sucked me like I've never been sucked before I shoved my face as deep into her as I could and I drank the juices as she slammed her pussy against my face.

Seconds after her cry, I collapsed on top of her spent, entirely done in. In a few moments she gently pushed me off and leaned in and kissed my wet face, licking me clean. "Thank you," she whispered, "this has been the most remarkable 12 hours of my life."

"Great," I said, "Me too," and I lept to my feet and jumped off the roof.

It only occurred to me as I floated through the air that I should have check on the depth of the water, so to lessen my penetration I cannon balled. No problem. The water was cool and sobering and wonderful and I stayed down for awhile, rubbing my face and arms before I slowly ascended to the surface. It was the cry that made me look up. She had, presumably, tried to copy my jump but I think she tripped on the small guard rail on take off and she pitched forward awkwardly and she seemed to hang in the air for a moment, all tits and belly, and hairy snatch — like you'd imagine an advertising balloon over a sex shop, then she dropped like a stone is a spectacularly loud and violent belly flop.

It was impossible not to laugh, but it was a little scary, too, so I was relieved when after just a few moments she surfaced with both hands clearing the water from her eyes. "Fuck me," she murmured.

I dog paddled over to her, laughing all the way, "Are you alright?"

She looked a bit stunned and she was still clearing her eyes, "Jesus, I won't do that again. It hurt. It still hurts."

It was then that I heard the laughter from the boat and I looked over. Sue's smiling face was framed in the galley window, "Are you alright ... Natasha?"

That was pretty funny and I laughed with her, but Laura wasn't laughing, she was still gouging water from her eyes and frantically trying to stay afloat.

"Can you swim?" It didn't look like it.

"Ya, I'm alright, or I will be once my flesh stops burning."

I turned to Sue, "Throw me some soap."

She did, well she pegged it at me and if I didn't fend it off it would have hit me. She seemed in a feisty mood and why not, it was going to be a beautiful day.

I'm a very verbal person, I like to talk things out, I like to understand both the nuances of conduct and its broader meaning. But I was alone in this. I tried to address at the table what I was now thinking of as our sexual aberrance, but I had no takers, the two girls were happy to talk about the food, which was excellent and nicely prepared, and what to do with the day. It was as if our little orgy was commonplace, hardly worthy of comment. I found this irritating because it wasn't at all standard fare, not for any of us, and I wanted to talk it through, to try to understand what we had done, to try to find a meaning — to mitigate a strange sense of guilt that had welled up inside of me. I teased the conversation in that direction twice, without a bite, but the third time brought results.

"Look," said Sue, with more than a hint of impatience. "I was a lousy lay, you wanted me to be more adventurous. You got your wish."

I was afraid of this. I was afraid that somehow I would be blamed for our collective conduct. "You told me what to do!" I know I sounded whiny but I was a little pissed and resentful.

She sat back in her chair, her face more contemplative, "Ah yes," she said, nodding, "Take Laura in your arms ..." then she pitched forward, stopping herself with her arms against the table. "What if I had said, stick Laura with a knife? Would you have done that, too?" Anger flashed across her face. "You went to Laura because I asked you to, yes, but you went because you wanted to, too." Then she sprang to her feet and circled the table and grabbed me from behind and hugged my neck, kissing the side of my head. "You were great, we all were, so what's your problem?" She gave me a more violent squeeze then returned to her chair and picked up her fork, issue over.

But not for me. "Jesus, don't you want to talk about it? I mean, that was a big event in my life, a really big event and I want to understand it."

I was staring at Sue, even forgetting that Laura was there. She put down her fork, slowly, deliberately; she was collecting her thoughts. "OK, here's my take. I love you. I love Laura. I know how sexual she is. I know that she was feeling left out. I thought we could help. Kinky? Yes! But we're all mature here, it was a beautiful night, the opportunity was there, I asked you to take it, you did. Big Deal. End of story."

It was an impressive summation. All I could think to say was, "Was it as simple as that?"

She looked at me intently, then glanced at Laura for a moment before locking into me again. "No. It wasn't as simple as that. I found that I really got off watching you together. That was a surprise. That was a big surprise." She laughed, "That was a wonderful surprise."

"Wonderful?"

"Jesus, John, you could use a little consistence in your thinking." She leaned forward to make her point. "Do you remember one of those lectures of yours, you know, the one's you give when you're slurping on my tits and fingering my cunt. 'We need to find the hidden secrets of our sexuality!' You know, those lectures, the ones that encourage me to step out of the little box I had created in my sexual life. Those ones? Remember?" She sat back again, "Well, at your encouragement, and thank you for this, I want to stress that, I'm sure as hell not complaining, at your encouragement, I did step out of the box. I've done things to you and let you do things to me that I hadn't known were possible. And I've loved every one of them. Well, this was just another. I just loved that my one and only lover sexually played with my best friend. What am I supposed to do? Hate me for it? Hate you for it? Hate her for it? I loved it! Don't do it again, if it bothers you. And if it doesn't, well at least have the balls to say you enjoyed it. Jesus." Then she mimicked me rather well, "I did it because you asked me to, Suzy, I did it because you made me. Fuck you. Give me a break."

"Ah Hmm." Laura, who I basically hadn't noticed since I sat down at the table, cleared her throat as she reached for her coffee cup. "Ah, if you two ever want to know what it's like to be chopped liver, I can tell you."

Sue laughed, and apologized. If she had been mad she was over it.

"Sorry," I said with a faint smile, "but don't you think that two people who are supposed to be in love should sort something like this out?"

"I do, yes, of course. Do you want me to leave?"

I protested, "No, of course not. I just wanted to try to make sense of it."

"So you don't accept Sue's explanation?"

I looked at Sue who, frankly, seemed to have tired of the conversation. It was if she had thought about it, came to her conclusions, embraced them and moved on — while I was struggling to find the inner demons that had forced me to become a sex maniac. "Ya, I do."

Laura smiled innocently at me, "Do you want to hear my explanation?"

Sue perked up at this. "I do." With two words, Sue had renewed her interest in the topic. She was smiling slyly, mischievously as she rested her arms on the table, glowing at Laura excitedly. This whole thing seemed to be a game to Sue, a kind of sexual sand box, fun — then I remembered that 'fun' was the single thing I was supposed to bring to her world and wasn't at all sure that it wasn't the other way around.

"I would never have believed the last 12 hours were possible. Never. But when I've thought back, and I spent most of the night doing just that, I can't find a single thing that I regret," she hesitated, "no, it's much more than that. There wasn't a single thing that I experienced in the past 12 hours that I didn't find totally natural ... with the possible exception of beating myself up on the water. Everything felt natural to me, wonderful and I love you both for it." She looked down at her food, "Really, I can't tell you both how much I love you for this."

The silence lasted for maybe thirty seconds then Sue said, "That's beautiful, Laura, really beautiful," and she took her hand and kissed it — and with her lips on Laura's hand she looked over at me and said, "Well? I loved it, Laura loved it, what's up with the studmuffin?"

"Well, that solves it, it's unanimous," I jumped to my feet and tried to escape. But I didn't get far.

"Come on John," Laura pulled at my arm.

"Ya, you wuss. You made us bare our soul. Bare yours."

I sat back down and sipped the dregs of my cold coffee. "I love you, Sue," I said, looking at her intently, lovingly, I hoped, "I want to be with you, I want to make you happy, I don't want anything to jeopardizes our relationship." I don't know why but I felt Laura deserved a detailed explanation, so I turned to her. "In our prior lives, Laura and I had, I thought, lousy sex. I spoke about that during the first few days of our new relationship. I told her I didn't know if our lousy sex, partially my fault, of course, was because Sue wasn't interested in so-called 'good' sex or if it was because she'd never had it, again, that could have been my fault. Well, needless to say, she's rolled up her sleeves." I snickered stupidly, "Obviously." I didn't look at Sue for her reaction, but Laura was all ears.

"But where are my sleeves? That's what I'm asking myself. Sue has been a lot more comfortable with what has happened that last few hours than I've been. Don't get me wrong. I found this unbelievably exciting, too. I just feel more uncomfortable with it than she seems to be and you seem to be, for that matter."

Sue tapped me on the hand. "Let me ask you a question." I didn't like the almost sarcastic note in her voice. She didn't wait for my approval. "Did you have sex with Laura when I left the bed this morning?"

"No penetration," I said, and almost blushed for the first time since I could remember.

"Ah, no penetration. Did you enjoy it?"

I was boxed in. "Yes."

"Was I there?"

"No," but I hurried to cover myself, "but you wanted me to."

She nodded, "So you feel guilt?"

I nodded, "Some, yes, that's why I wanted to talk it out, to see how you both felt. How you, in particular, felt."

Sue's eyes remained leveled on mine. It was as if she was negotiating. "And?"

"I have to think about it, to sort things out. This conversation will help."

She smiled, "Well, we have a couple of days left and I say 'In for a penny, in for a pound.'"

"You?" She was smiling at Laura.

Laura said nothing, she didn't have to.

"You?" She was looking at me somewhat sternly, as if she wasn't going to accept dissent.

"I'll be really, really pissed if anyone gets hurt by this."

I knew why they did it. They were laughing at me, both of them, in cahoots. It was clear that it would be two against one, that was obviously when they came up to the deck, the roof, where I was steering the boat down the lake.

"Come on, you guys."

"What?" said Sue, with exaggerated innocence. She sat in a deck chair, putting lotion on her brown arms. Laura stood behind her rubbing lotion into Sue's shoulders. Both were dressed only in bra and panties.

OK, I was amused but a little pissed off too. She was using my fetish for woman's underwear against me. Or, at least, my fetish for her in woman's underwear. "That isn't fair."

On this trip Sue had mastered the mischievous smile, Laura was learning it. They were both having a hoot. "Fair?"

"I'm supposed to be driving this fucking boat."

"So drift."

The greatest change in Sue since I moved in has been her cockiness. Where at first she was vulnerable and even a little shy, she soon became, in virtually every respect, the dominant partner in our relationship and she couldn't help but gloat at her power. In fact, I found this really sexy in her, mainly because she was so happy. (It occurred to me our home might have become a bit of a boardroom to her.) But she needed to be challenged from time to time, that's why I turned the wheel.

The flat roof of the houseboat was about 10' from the water and because there was only a low railing along its perimeter, it was relatively easy for people in boats to see what was happening on deck. So it was very easy for those in the small armada of boat I had angled towards to see the two girls leaning back in their chairs, taking in the sun. I was anticipating the shock, chuckling to my self and when I was among them I called to the girls. I don't know what I expected, probably that they would cover their bras with their arms and scurry down the ladder for the safety of the enclosed house. I didn't expect them to wave, I didn't expect Sue to stand up and ask a couple of questions.

Score another one for her, subtract another one from me. I was on a daunting learning curve and I wasn't proving to be very sharp.

When we had passed by the flotilla, Sue sat down, moved her sunglasses low on her nose, looked over her glasses at me and gave me a grin that I could feel in my groin. The tide had turned in our relationship. I felt like a puppy.