For The Love of a Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers

"Your words are like music to my ears," Mom sweetly smiled, her eyes beginning to fill with tears, "Tom and I tried our best to teach him how to treat a woman, and I'm thrilled to know that he was paying attention."

"Can I tell you something, Sheila?" Teela quietly asked, "And please don't think badly of me, but I've just got to tell somebody, or I'm going to burst."

"Sure you can, sweetie," Mom replied.

"Well...um," Teela slowly began.

"Just spit it out, girl," Mom giggled, "You'll feel better once you're finished."

"Okay then, here goes" Teela began again, a little more confidently this time, "Mark has never once crossed the line of inappropriate behavior; but we had a couple of really heavy kissing sessions."

"Tell me more," Mom giggled again, "It's just now starting to get good."

"Okay then, don't be shocked, you asked for it," Teela giggled, "My pussy began to tingle the very first time I laid eyes on him, and when he's close to me, I pray to God that he can't smell how wet my panties get."

"You're not telling me anything new, baby girl," Mom replied, her face turning bright red, "The first time I went out on a date with Mark's father, my panties stayed wet the whole time. And when he kissed me goodnight, girl, I almost had an orgasm right there."

"Oh, wow," Teela giggled, "So, what did you do?"

"I did what any horny young college girl would do," Mom haughtily giggled, "I went back to my dorm room, and because my room mate was spending the night with her boyfriend, I climbed naked under the sheets and immediately rubbed one out, dear girl."

"Just one?" Teela teased.

"Alright then," Mom blushed, "Several, but that's okay, too."

"Your secret is safe with me," Teela sweetly smiled, hugging my Mom, "Alright?"

"You sweet, sweet girl," Mom smiled, patting Teela on her back, "I can see why Mark brought you home to meet us. It's because you're such a kind and caring woman."

"I don't know about all that," Teela shyly smiled, "I just treat people the way I like to be treated, that's all."

"Either way, " Mom giggled, "It's going to be fun to have another girl to hang out with for a change."

"That's funny," Teela smiled, "Dad said the same thing about Mark just this morning."

"Tell me about your folks," Mom smiled, as they took a seat at the kitchen table, "If you don't mind, that is."

"No, not at all," she sweetly replied, "My father is a retired Marine Corps Colonel who tried to spoil me rotten, but I won't let him, and my mother is the sweetest soul alive. I remember when Dad came home from Vietnam," Teela sadly continued, "Dad seemed like he was a little lost, but me and Mom brought him back around. It just took a little while; that's all."

"I know exactly what you mean, baby," Mom sniffled, as she rubbed Teela's cheek with the back of her hand, "Mark's father was in Vietnam, too. It took me ten years to get that damn war out of his head."

"I don't think it ever goes away," Teela sadly replied, hugging Mom again, only tighter this time, almost childlike in her mannerisms, "I think it just gets easier for them to deal with as time passes."

"You know what?" Mom smiled, gently holding Teela at arms length, "I think you're very good and wise young woman, Miss Teela Miller. I also think that you and my son look absolutely precious together."

"Tell me, Sheila," Teela excitedly asked, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Yes," Mom happily smiled, "So, take things slowly with Mark, baby girl. He's a good man, but he's got his own particular way of doing certain things so; keep that in mind when you're dealing with him."

"My mother thinks he's gorgeous," Teela sighed, "Mmm, so do I."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters, sweetie?"

"No, ma'am," Teela said, "Mom got endometriosis after I was born so, that ended that."

"That's something else you and Mark have in common, pretty girl," Mom smiled, gently caressing Teela's soft cheek with the palm of her right hand, "The same thing happened to me after he was born, too."

~~~~~~

"Hey Mom," I called, as Dad and I came into the house through the back door, "How come I don't smell anything being cooked?" "You're falling down on the job you know," I teased, "Hurry up, Woman."

"A lot of things have changed around here," Mom suddenly appeared in front of me, glaring at me like a lioness at her prey, "So; I would be careful if I were you, Mister smart ass."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled, "Like what?"

"I'll tell you the same thing I tell your father when he tells me to hurry up," Mom haughtily replied, "I move at two different speeds. If you don't like this one, then you damn sure won't like the other one. Do you catch my drift, boy?"

"She means it, too, son," Dad laughed, behind me, "You can bet on it."

Then deciding to pull out a trick from a time long past, plus I knew it would embarrass Mom to no end, I suddenly wrapped my arms around her, and picking her up off the ground, I spun her around while blowing a raspberry on the underside of her throat, while in a child-like voice, saying, "Aw, I'm sorry, Mommy. I wuv you so much."

"Put me down this instant," Mom complained, while smiling and blushing bright red at the same time, "Put me down now, you big oaf."

"Yes Ma'am," I chuckled, lightly smacking her on the butt to embarrass her further.

"Thomas," Mom scolded Dad while she rubbed her but, "Do something with that boy before he turns out to be like his father."

"I don't know, dear," Dad teased, "That's not such a bad thing, now, is it?"

By this time Teela was giggling at Dad's and my antics, making Mom smile and say, "Don't laugh at them Teela dear, it only makes them that much worse."

~~~~~~

After dinner that night, Teela and I took a drive to the lake and went parking. This particular lake was not only big, but there were several "secluded" places in which a vehicle could be hidden from public view.

"Let's get out and sit on the hood," Teela smiled, "If that's alright with you, baby."

By now I was so infatuated with her that I've walked naked through hell on broken glass for her, and with that said, I simply nodded my head and followed her around to the front of my car.

After lifting her up and placing her on the hood, she spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me to her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then she looked into my eyes and breathed, "I'm really beginning to like you a lot, Mark. I hope that doesn't scare you."

"Are you kidding me?" I smiled, placing my arms around her waist, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Teela."

"And I think you're the most handsome man I've ever seen," she sweetly replied, "I want you very much, baby, but I want to get to know you a little better."

The whole time we were talking, she kept grinding her crotch against mine, in turn making me as hard as a rock. She pushed the point home when she ground her clothed pussy directly against my cock, and looking between us, purred, "I've never had sex before because I want to wait for the right man. But from the way things feel down there I'm beginning to think that you just might be him."

"You think so?" I asked grinning.

"Maybe," she giggled, gently beginning to squeeze my ass, "We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?"

"I don't know," I teased, suddenly letting my hands roam as freely over her body as she had done with me, "I don't mind waiting, but I think you may be right, baby."

"God, I care for you so much," she sweetly whispered into my ear as we hugged, "I haven't been this excited about a guy in a very long time, Mmm."

"I really like you a lot, too, Teela," I softly replied, "And I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better."

"Well then," she seductively grinned, "Now is as good a time as any to start getting to know one another better, what do you think," and then our lips slowly met.

As our tongues began the dance that was older than time, Teela pressed her entire body against mine, gently rubbing back and forth, our arms were entangled round one another.

"Oh God," she groaned, "I've never felt like this about a guy before, Mark."

"You're making me feel really good, too, baby," I breathed, continuing to grind with her.

"Oh, Mark," she suddenly gasped, "Keep rubbing...Oh yes, just like that...yes...yes, YES, NOW, NOW, I'M CUUUUMIIINNNGGG!!!!!"

I held off because I knew there would be a mess in my pants had I continued, but in doing so, I was able to look into my beautiful Teela's eyes as her orgasm washed over her, and what a sight it was to behold.

"Oh my God," she breathed, an embarrassed smile covering her beautiful blushing face, "Wow, that's never happened before, well except when I did it myself. What about you?"

"No," I breathlessly replied, "I didn't want to make a mess in my pants, if you know what I mean."

"I'll make it up to you, baby," she purred, her head now resting on my shoulder with both of her arms around my neck, "And it'll be worth the wait, I promise you."

"I hate to break this up," I said, looking at my watch, "But we both have to be at work in the morning so; I'd better take you home."

~~~~~~

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Teela purred, as we stood on her front door step, "I can't wait."

"Sleep well, my beauty," I softly replied, "And when tomorrow comes, we'll see each other again."

Goodnight, baby," she cooed, kissing me right before she walked through her front door, closing it behind her.

~~~~~~

As I drove home that night, I found myself being thankful to God for all that he'd blessed me with in my life, even the bad times when I was in the Navy. However, with that same realization came the fact that it was what I did from now on that would determine how my life would turn out.

That was also when I first realized that, even though I'd only known her a short time, I was beginning to fall in love with Teela, and although I was fairly sure she did, I still hoped that she felt the same way.

~~~~~~

"Hello, Mark," Dr. Schwartz said, in the locker room as I changed clothes the next morning at work, "How was your weekend? I heard that you caught a few clouds."

"Yeah, I did," I grinned, "And you can tell Mike Gaines that I'm gonna be better than him in no time so; he'd better watch out."

"You're a good kid, Mark," he told me, "I'll bet you didn't know this, but I was a Navy doctor aboard a hospital ship, the U.S.S. Repose, during the Korean War."

"No kidding?" I asked, "Man, first Mike and now you, I'm surrounded by Navy Doctors, it seems."

"Both of which think you have it within you to be a damn fine surgeon yourself," he pointedly replied, "Come on, Mark, at least think about it, alright?"

Okay, Doc," I smiled, "I swear to give it some serious thought, alright?"

"Alright," he grinned, patting me on the shoulder, "Now get to work, sailor."

"Aye, aye, sir," I grinned, saluting him as we left the locker room and headed to the O.R.

~~~~~~

That morning we had to repair the shoulder of a six-year-old little girl, named Jessica (Jessie) Sanders. I examined her arm as the anesthetist began to put her under, and from what I could tell, it looked like her arm had been manually twisted as opposed to the injury occurring from the child falling out of a tree, like the parents had informed the intern in the Emergency Room.

"Doctor Schwartz," I said, bringing what I'd found to his attention, "Look at this. This type of injury couldn't have happened from falling out of tree. It looks like her little arm has been twisted in the opposite direction. Something's not right."

"We'll talk about this later," he quietly replied, "Let's just get this job done, okay?"

"Alright," I replied, "You lead and I'll follow, Doc."

~~~~~~

"Jesus Christ," said Dr. Schwartz, as we worked on the child, repairing her shoulder, "How the hell did all this nerve damage occur from a simple fall? Hell, the rotator cuff tendons were beginning to separate from the scapula."

"I told you something wasn't right, Doc," I replied, "I'll bet you anything that this child was injured by an adult, more than likely male."

"Easy, Mark," Dr. Schwartz urged, "There's no proof that would indicate anything like that."

"Maybe not," I pointedly replied, "But I know what my gut tells me, and so do you."

"Now is not the time, Mark," Dr. Schwartz glared, "We'll talk about this when we're finished, alright?"

"That's fine," I told him, "But this isn't over."

"Like I said," he replied, "We'll finish this when we're done with the patient."

I didn't say another word about it just then, but I knew that there was going to be hell to pay if I was right. The trouble was, I didn't have any proof, only a gut feeling. However, it was the same feeling that had kept me alive in Beirut, as well as kept me out of trouble at various times throughout my life up to this point so; I was compelled to listen to it.

~~~~~~

"From now on," said Dr. Schwartz, during the post-op scrub, "When I tell you that I want to talk about something later, I mean exactly that...later! Do you understand me?"

"Yeah, I understand," I sullenly replied, "But I know I'm right, and so do you."

"I know you're right," he admitted, "And this isn't the first time I've seen it here, but we never have enough evidence to press charges much less prosecute."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "Well, we'll just have to see about that then."

"Be careful, Mark," Dr. Schwartz warned, "The hospital administration has this thing about making accusations around patients and/or their family members, especially without solid evidence."

"Come on, Doc," I persisted, "You saw what kind of shape the axillary nerves were in. Tell me the truth...can you honestly say that the injuries you and I just saw were caused by falling from a tree."

"It's possible," he nervously replied, "I couldn't be certain because of all the bruising."

"Look, Doc," I suddenly replied, getting angry and not wanting Dr. Schwartz to see it, "I've got to go check on our patient, now that's she's in her room. I'll see ya later."

The guilt I saw written all over his face as I headed for the upper wards was all I needed to know that not only was I right, but I also knew that he knew I was right.

However, before I was out of hearing range, Dr. Schwartz said, "If the family is there when you get there, tell them she's going to be here with us for at least two to three weeks, and that I'll be in there to talk to them in a few minutes."

"Sure thing, Doctor," I curtly replied, walking away in disgust.

~~~~~~

"Hi, Miss Jessica Sanders," I smiled, at the beautiful little blonde haired blue eyed angel that lay in her bed with her left arm and shoulder in a cast and sling, "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"My name is Jessie," she croaked, as I poured her a glass of water, "Who're you?"

"My name is Mark," I smiled, holding her little head while she drank from the cup, "I'm the nurse who assisted Doctor Schwartz with your surgery, sweetie."

"I thought nurses were women," she lightly giggled, her eyes gradually clearing from the anesthesia, "You're a man."

"You're right," I grinned, gently tweaking the tip of her nose, "But Doctor Schwartz trusts me so; I must be pretty good, huh?"

Before she could reply, and older female voice emanating from behind me near the doorway gasped, "Jessie, honey, oh God, Mommy's so glad to see you. I got here as soon as I could. Are you alright, baby?"

"Mommy," Jessie suddenly cried, her mother rushing to her side, then after regaining her little faculties, she suddenly grinned and told her mother, "This is Mark. He's a nurse."

"Hi," I smiled, extending my hand to the lady, "I'm Mark Howard, Doctor Schwartz's Surgical RN."

"Hi, Mister Howard," she smiled, "I'm Jayne Sanders, Jessie's mother."

After quickly glancing the lady over, I decided that Jessie most definitely got her looks from her Mom, as she was an attractive woman. "Its nice to meet you," I replied, "Doctor Schwartz will be in here in just a few minutes to speak with you."

Suddenly a man wearing a ten-gallon hat stretched around his twenty-gallon head, wearing a western style suit, boots included, trudged into the room, and ignoring me, looked at the mother, who I noticed acted like she was afraid of him, and barked, "When can we take her home?"

Thank God Doctor Schwartz arrived when he did, because just as I was about speak; he walked in and pleasantly said, "Hello folks, I'm Doctor Alvin Schwartz, the surgeon who worked on your daughter, Jessica."

Before anything else could be said, I quietly slipped away and went back to the O.R. to prep for the next case I knew was coming in shortly.

~~~~~~

Chapter Four

For the rest of the day I worked in near silence until it was time for me to go home. However, I wasn't going to leave without stopping by to check on little Jessie, she was such a sweetie anyway.

~~~~~~

"Hi, Jessie," I smiled, as I entered her room, "How're you feeling today, sweetie?"

"I'm hungry and my arm hurts," she sniffled, "And I don't have my Boo-Baz."

"I'm sorry sweetheart," I said, "What's a Boo-Baz?"

"He's my teddy bear," she dismally replied, "And I can't sleep without him."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, "Just tell me and I'll do it for you, sweetie?"

Then she began to cry and said, "I want my Boo-Baz."

"There, there," I soothed, "If you'll stop crying, I'll make a deal with you, okay?"

"What?" she sniffled.

"I'm gonna go home and get cleaned up," I smiled, "And then I'll bring you back a big surprise. How does that sound?"

"Ooo," she giggled, "I like surprises."

"Good," I smiled, gently caressing her cheek with the back of my hand, "I'll be back in about an hour, or so."

~~~~~~

"Hi, babe," I smiled, talking to Teela on the hospital phone, "I need your help, sweetheart."

"Name it," she grinned, "How can I help?"

I proceeded to tell her about little Jessie and the dilemma she was in, as well as what I had planned for her, and when I was done, Teela smiled and said, "Aw, that's so sweet, Mark, and yes, I'd be glad to help you in any way I can."

"Okay, I'll see you in half an hour," I grinned, right before I hung up, "Thanks babe, I owe you one."

"Mmm," she purred, "I'm gonna hold you to that one, baby."

~~~~~~

"Hi Jessie," I smiled, carrying a big brown teddy bear in my arms as Teela and I walked into Jessie's hospital room, "This is Milo," I said, handing the bear to Jessie, "And he told me that he wanted to belong to you, is that okay?"

"Oh, yes," Jessie squealed, "He can stay with me as long as he wants to."

"That may be a very long time," I smiled, "Are you up to it?"

"No sweat," she brightly smiled, "I'll keep him as long as he wants to stay."

Then she looked at me and bashfully replied, "I want to give you a hug, but my arm won't let me. Is it okay to give you a thank you kiss?"

It was all I could to hold back the tears when I smiled and said, "Of course you can, my little angel," and I leaned down to receive my prize from this, the most precious of all God's children.

After Jessie had kissed my cheek, I sat on the bed next to her as she looked at Teela and asked, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes," I immediately replied, "She sure is."

"You're pretty," Jessie told Teela.

"Why, thank you," Teela smiled, "So are you."

"I broke my arm," Jessie said, and then looking at me, added, "And it hurts, too."

"I can take care of that," I smiled, "Teela will sit with you till I get back, okay?"

"Okay, Mark," Jessie smiled.

~~~~~~

"Here we go, baby girl," I smiled, returning to her room with a syringe half full of Demerol, and injecting it into the port of the bifurcation on her IV tube, "This is going to make you sleepy, sweetie."

And two seconds later, Jessie's little eyes became glazed over as she began to get drowsy. Right before she went to sleep, I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Nitey night, baby girl, I'll see you tomorrow."

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers
123456...8