For The Love of My Father Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and Daughter make a shocking discovery.
5.2k words
4.47
58.8k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an entirely fictional father/daughter love story of consensual adult incest. If such a topic upsets you then please go somewhere else.

This is the continuation of the story "For The Love of My Father -- Ch 02". Please read the first and second chapters before continuing or else it may not make complete sense. Thank you!

*

"Diana!"

I jumped up, wiping my mouth with my hand as my father zipped his trousers up. We quickly exited the study and I ran downstairs to greet Miranda and Ali.

"Hey!" I grabbed Ali and squeezed her tight, then threw my arms around Miranda and hugged her. Ali smiled and her cute little dimples were accentuated, the spray of freckles across her cheeks illuminated.

"Di I want to tell you all about what happened the other day! I was going to ask, could you help me bake some stuff for the hospice for Saturday please?"

"Sure, Ali!" I grinned at her. It was so nice having my sisters on planet earth for a change!

We spent a couple of hours in the kitchen getting covered in flour, but I can cook rather well and soon enough, we had some beautiful results. I don't enjoy cooking, but when it's for my sisters I'll do anything for them. We aren't close enough as far as I'm concerned.

Eventually I heard my father's footsteps descending the staircase, and he walked through into the kitchen from the living room. He found me in my floury state and grinned.

"How's my baby!" he smiled at me.

"Dad!" Ali yelled. "Di, I'm going to go clean up. Can you put the cakes away once they cool?"

"Sure" I said absently. I was just happy to see my father. As soon as Ali had left the room he wrapped his arms around me tight playfully, giving me a big kiss on the forehead, then on the mouth. We laughed like schoolchildren. "You'll get flour all over you!" I screamed.

"See if I care!" He cuddled me tight while I giggled uncontrollably.

"...Kevin?"

We spun around. There my mother stood, bags in hand, her coat still wet from outside. My father moved away from me, trying to act nonchalant.

"Sharon" he greeted her quietly. She stared at him for a moment before continuing.

"I need help with these bags. I'm leaving in the morning instead of tonight."

"Sure" my father replied. My father was covered in flour now, but he didn't seem to mind at all, even in front of my mother.

We had been caught in what my mother could have possibly seen as a compromising situation. However my mother didn't seem to notice. If she did she certainly kept her suspicions to herself. But why would she suspect anything? My mind ran back to all the times we had been with my Mum and sisters. There weren't that many incidences; my mother was out a lot and usually ended up eating alone at whatever hour she got back from work. There had been the occasional family dinner occurrence. No doubt we would all be eating together this evening, as the rarity of having my entire family indoors suggested.

I decided to help my mother in the kitchen, and set about preparing the food.

"You look a little bigger than usual" my mother retorted. My Mum has the habit of reporting on everything like it's the ten o'clock news.

"What do you mean?"

"You just look a tad bigger than usual, that's all" she replied, turning back around to face the cupboards.

"Nonsense, Diana looks more beautiful than ever" my father jumped in defensively.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with it."

"Well there isn't" my father told her sternly.

She had her back turned to us and my father reached out and stroked my hand, smiling. I smiled back at him happily.

I did know what she meant though. That very morning I had scrutinized myself in the mirror and I did look a little rounder than usual. I put it down to my nonexistent periods and left it at that. I'm on the contraceptive implant so it was nothing unusual, my weight did go up and down a bit.

When we all sat down to eat, things were tense. My father sat opposite me, and was therefore extremely hard to avoid. An awkward silence hung in the air until my mother spoke.

"So, what have you girls been up to then?"

Ali and Miranda both jumped in at the same time, whereas I sat quietly. As they conversed with my mother I could feel my father's eyes on me, burning brightly into me like two hot coals. I caught his gaze, silently questioning his attentiveness to my presence. I looked at him hard then gazed down at my plate. I wasn't feeling very hungry. My stomach churned like a cement mixer.

"So how about my little Diana?" my mother finally asked. I paused.

"Im fine."

"Just fine?"

"Yes."

"What about work?"

"Work is okay. How was your trip?"

"Trip?"

"Yes, your work trip last weekend?"

"Oh! Yes that was fine I was accompanied by another member of staff so it wasn't all bad."

"Who was that then?" my father asked noncommittally.

"...Tony." My mother went back to eating. There was an air of uneasiness. My father glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back and tried not to look at him again. I felt his foot touch mine under the dinner table and I almost jumped out of my chair.

"Diana, please do not spill the peas" my mother said coldly. I put my fork down amenably and stared at my plate.

"Diana, are you alright?" my father asked quietly.

"I'm not too hungry, I think I'll go and have a lie down if you don't mind"

"Of course not, do whatever you need to do" he advised, reaching across the table to grip my hand.

I ascended the staircase slowly, trudging up to my room. When I finally slumped onto my bed I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I awoke at 6AM and ran to the bathroom, feeling sick. I threw up for what must have been the tenth time in the last week and a half and went downstairs afterwards for a glass of water. I was so fed up of feeling unwell. I decided that I couldn't take another day of this. I decided that as unlikely as it was, I had to get a pregnancy test, just to rule that option out before going to the doctors.

I left the house and walked to the nearest supermarket, which is only about a fifteen minute walk. I bought a pregnancy testing kit and it had two tests. I thought it would help to be completely sure so promptly bought it and returned home. It was Saturday morning and my mother would be leaving in a short while. My sisters would be out by midday, so I figured I would do it then.

I could tell my father was anxious for us to be alone again. When I passed by their bedroom I noticed that he was eyeing my mother apprehensively as she packed her bag.

"Mum, when will you be back?" I asked her earnestly.

"Sunday night."

"Shall I leave you some dinner?"

"Sure."

It wasn't in her nature, but she kissed me on the cheek before she left. After she shut the front door behind her I ran upstairs back to the bedroom where my father sat.

"Miranda and Ali will be gone soon" I whispered. He nodded.

"I've really been looking forward to spending some time with you."

"Me too!" I kissed him on the cheek. He turned and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I relaxed into his embrace, feeling that familiar feeling of warmth and exhilaration rush over me once more. All of a sudden I came to my senses and pulled away. The bedroom door was open!

"Miranda and Ali could walk by at any moment!" I gasped.

"I know, sorry." I looked at him sharply.

"I'm going now, I'll come and see you when they have left."

I left the room, looking back to see his eyes full of longing, like a young boy in love. It made me fill up with the kind of tenderness that is only reserved for someone special. I left smiling and hopeful. I had almost forgotten about the test. But that had to wait. It was only a precaution anyway. I had probably picked up some bug at work that was causing all this.

When my sisters finally left I ventured back upstairs and stood in the doorway of my father's room. He looked up at me from the book he was reading and smiled.

"Come here" he spoke. I ran to him and he wrapped his arms around me tight, kissing me feverishly, planting kisses all over my face. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down, exposing me. I was sitting in nothing more than a tiny pair of panties and my father was kissing me all over my body, his hungry mouth on my hot flesh. I gasped as I felt his hand stroke between my legs, rubbing me through my underwear. He hooked his thumbs into the sides of my panties and pulled them down.

"I need you now, sweetheart. Get on your knees."

I lay on my front on my elbows, my knees parted beneath me propping me up as he stroked my pussy from behind, slipping his fingers inside me, dipping into my wetness as I let out a moan. He kissed up my thighs, all over my buttocks, down to my pussy, kissing it, pushing his tongue inside of me. I moaned as I felt him quickly replace his tongue with his cock inside me. I felt his shaft in all its glory as he pumped in and out of me.

"Dad...Dad I...I need you so much" I managed to stammer as he thrust into me hard, writhing in his arms as he held onto me tight. He seemed to completely lose control. Every thrust of my hips was exaggerated by the pull of his hands on my hips, urging me on further as I came close to the edge, my nails clawing at the bedding in a desperate state of both ecstasy and unbearable fullness. I felt this incredibly strong sensation of needing to pee and realised that I was coming. I screamed as I ripped through a powerful orgasm, my cunt clenching around his swollen cock.

"Yes baby, come all over Daddy's cock!" he coaxed me. He groaned as I took him over the edge, I felt him tense up as he flooded me with his cum, holding my hips as he stayed inside me comfortingly.

"It's okay, baby its okay" he murmured as I sobbed into the covers. Not through hurt or pain, but through the sheer intensity of what just happened between us. The unspeakable feelings of passion like no other and the electric feelings we seemed to have for each other. He really cared about me and this made me feel vulnerable in his arms. He held me tightly.

"Diana? Sweetheart are you okay? I haven't hurt you have I?" he asked me frantically.

"No, no it's just...so...so..." I struggled to find the right words to say. "Powerful" I finally explained. He pulled out of me and gently turned me over, enveloping me in his arms. I held onto him firmly and kissed him hard. We lay together snugly and I must have dozed off for a few hours. When I woke up he was stroking my back, his lips close to my neck. I turned over and nuzzled into him, smiling. While I had slept unaware he had covered me up in his shirt.

"Hello!"

"How did you sleep?"

"Well thank you. What shall we go and do now? Any preference?"

"I think we should eat. You haven't eaten as well as you normally do lately" told me, frowning.

All of a sudden this morning's events dawned on me.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"There's something I need to tell you. This morning I felt sick again so just to make sure that it's...nothing else I went to the shops and bought a pregnancy test."

He nodded, a little unnerved. "I understand" he whispered. He gave me a cuddle and kissed me on the head. "Do you want to go do it now?" he asked. I nodded.

"Come on then."

He came with me to my bedroom to pick up the pregnancy testing kit and then ushered me into the bathroom. I unwrapped the foil packet.

"Do you know how to do it?"

"Pee on the stick. Right?" he nodded.

"I'll go out for a minute but I'll be right outside. Okay?"

"Okay." He exited the bathroom and left me alone, staring at this strange looking stick. It had a little window so I read the instructions. Seemed pretty simple.

After I had peed on the stick I left it facing up and waited anxiously. After a few minutes I walked over to where I had placed the stick and looked.

Oh god.

In the window there were two coloured lines. That meant positive. I couldn't believe it. Surely it could be a mistake? I was in shock. How could this possibly have happened? I had the contraceptive implant! I shakily picked up the stick and took it outside to show my father. He noticed that I was trembling.

"Dad?"

"So? What does it say?"

"I don't believe it, Dad. It says the test is positive. But surely it could be a mistake?" My father's complexion became noticeably paler as I handed him the test. "I'll do another one" I offered quickly. "It came with two, one to be sure." He nodded numbly and stopped me.

"Don't do it yet. Do one later. These tests...are usually correct Diana."

"No, I'm doing the other one now. Two in a row can't be wrong, right?"

"...No, they can't" he called after me as I ran to my room to fetch the other silver packet. I went back to the bathroom and realised that I couldn't pee. I would have to wait. I stepped back into the hallway.

"I can't go yet."

"Come on, let's go downstairs and talk about this."

We went into the living room and my father made us both a cup of tea. I sat down on the sofa and stared at my hands. They were shaking. My father came in, setting the mugs down in front of us on the coffee table. He sat next to me and took my cold hands in his, squeezing them firmly.

"Everything is going to be alright."

"Dad...what do we do if...it reads positive again?"

"We will come to that if it happens. Don't worry Princess. Let's keep a clear head about this."

"Dad if it is ill have to go down the clinic."

"Diana, don't talk like that" he told me sternly. I took one look at him and burst into tears.

"Oh Diana, Diana I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I...I just care about you. I love you Diana, I do." He cuddled me tight. He cradled me in his arms and all of a sudden I felt like a little girl again. We embraced for a long time until my sobs stilled. I knew I had to find out.

"Dad...I'm ready to do the test now" I told him. He took my hand and we climbed the stairs together.

"I'll stay out here" he offered.

"No, Dad...come in with me." I took him into the bathroom with me and he knelt in front of me as I did the test. I gave it to him and he put it on the bathroom shelf, taking my hands in his.

"Now Diana...no matter what happens you know I'm here for you, don't you? He gazed into my eyes searchingly.

"I'm so scared."

"Don't be. This is life. There is no rehearsal. No one knows what to do when things like this happen."

He stood up to get the test but I held onto his hands.

"No, not yet I don't want to know!" I told him frantically. He knelt back down and took my face in his hands, kissing each of my cheeks in turn.

"Hey! That feels nice." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I love you" he said simply.

We stayed there for another moment before he stood up again. He turned around with his back to me and picked up the test. I inhaled and held my breath.

"Diana..." he said, turning round. "...Its positive, sweetie. You are pregnant."

"No!" I whispered under my breath. I held my head in my hands and began to sob. Deep, anguished sobs that racked my very being. He dropped to his knees and held onto me.

"Diana...Diana" he said quietly, trying to stay calm. I could hear in his voice that he was getting rather upset at the situation I was in.

"I'm not having any baby, I'm not!"

"DIANA!" he yelled, grabbing my hands and holding onto them tight. I carried on crying, my head down. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug, holding on as tightly as he could. "It's alright, shh it's alright, I'm ever so sorry."

He picked me up and took me to his bed. He covered my legs with the quilt while I sat upright and he held me close, rocking me, his face buried in my hair.

After a couple of hours I had stopped crying and became more subdued.

"Let me take you downstairs and we will have something to eat and have some tea" he urged. I let him lead me down the stairs and sat at the table while he put the kettle on.

Once he set our tea down on the table I stopped him.

"Please sit down." He complied, sitting down opposite me.

"Dad, what are we going to do?"

"That's what we have to talk about, but I have an idea. We could move out together, I'll get an apartment for us for the time being before we search further afield for a house..."

"Wait a minute, a HOUSE?"

"Yes Diana, a house for us." I stared at him, astonished.

"You're serious?" I asked him intently.

"Yes...why on earth do you think I've told you I love you? Why do you think I've told you that I want to be with you? Why would I ever say those things if I didn't mean them?"

"I didn't realise."

"Diana...if you are happy to do this with me then you are going to have to start trusting me. One, I would never lie to you. Two, I would never tell you anything if I didn't intend to go through with it. Three...I love you and I want us to live together as man and wife."

I was speechless.

"A lot to take in, isn't it? God I don't know what I would have done if I was told that at your age. Well, I haven't ever been told that, not even by your mother. For all she cares I could have regular sex with alien visitors from outer space and she still wouldn't turn over..." He stopped. "...Sorry. I didn't mean to talk about your mother like that. At a time like this as well, forgive my stupidity."

"Forget it."

"What I'm trying to say is that I have never, ever previously done anything to hurt your mother. Even though she fell out of love with me. I would never do anything to hurt you or upset you. I am yours."

I leant over the table and kissed him hard, my hands on the back of his head.

"You too. I promise" I assured him, kissing along his jawline, nibbling the bottom of his earlobe playfully. I got up and sat astride him, pressing myself up against him.

"Daddy...I can't promise you that I will keep this baby, but I can promise you anything else." I felt him shudder and pulled away to study his face. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. His eyes crinkled in this beautiful way in the corners when he smiled and right now they had gone, replaced by tears. I kissed them away, the saltiness of them tangy on my lips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just want what's best for the both of us" I whispered to him. "I love you, Kevin. I love you as my father, and as a man" I finished quietly, looking into his eyes sincerely. He looked at me for a moment, studying my features. All of a sudden he leant forward and kissed me, crushing his lips against my own. He kissed me with such ferocity I leant back onto the table, but he pulled me back onto his lap, wanting more of me. I pressed myself up against him, wanting to be as close as I could possibly get.

"Take me to bed Daddy" I murmured. He picked me up and walked up the stairs, holding me in his arms.

When we reached the bedroom he placed me on the bed carefully, ripping off his clothes as I took my own off. He lay on top of me and I parted my thighs, kissing him heatedly. "My queen" he whispered as he kissed my neck, nibbling my shoulders, bringing his head to my breast. He caressed my creamy skin, his mouth spreading kisses, taking my nipple into his mouth, lavishing his affections onto me as he brought his hand to between my legs, rubbing my clit in circles as he circled his tongue around my areole. I always knew that circles were my favourite shape. I could feel I was already soaked, I was so aroused by him. As he licked and sucked on my nipples I knew that I was going to come.

"Please don't stop!" I cried into his hair. His attention on my clit intensified and I could feel myself coming. "Ohh!" I yelled as he took me through a searing orgasm that caused me to grab onto him, onto the sheet below me, holding onto anything that would tell me how real this was and how alive I felt under his hand. I needed that orgasm so badly and now I was absolutely drenched.

12