All Comments on 'For the Sake of His Honor'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An an slurry disgusting drivel of unfaithful whores! Written by a writer who seems to be a product of a whores whoring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I find it difficult to understand the mentality of a writer couple who can actually write and justify this in their minds!! This was a load of crap with nil Justification. The title is as misleading as tits on a boar!

I sincerely hope that the fact that u both haven’t written in a long time is because both of u have succumbed to a sexual disease like aids based on ur values and whoring around !!!Good riddance to baaaad rubbish. And yes ...the last message by you two just showed how ur beliefs have ensured personal issues! Those who live by infidelity get fucked in life by infidelity or STD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written valueless fluff. I like a lot of your stories, this one is a stinker. Horrible people doing dishonorable things, contrary to the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well...

That was... a well-written piece of garbage?

The writing is top notch, the plot sucks, the characters are despicable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So much talent being used simply to troll the LW readership with this plot is a waste of something precious and valuable. The author may well have learned karma does not find such sacrilege to be amusing.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

Hahahahaa these fkin comments man. I was about to roast this story too, but then I just read the comments and I don’t even feel bad anymore

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous