For You, From Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhall
rhall
6 Followers

Suddenly your face was inches above mine, your body stretched out against my own as you pushed deep into me, again and again. I pulled you down on top of me, claiming your mouth and tasting my need on your lips. I moaned at my own scent and licked every spare drop from your chin and mouth. I felt you tickling and teasing my ass, not as a request, but as a statement of what you were about to claim. As I relaxed my body, I felt you slip inside of me, and the feeling of You filling all of me was almost too much to bear. "Harder, baby!" I cried in your ear. "God fuck me hard!" It felt as if you were tearing me apart, so frenzied were your thrusts, and I met each one with a moan and my grinding hips. My fists were clutching the sheets so hard I was sure they were going to rip. When I felt the curve of your fingertips stroking my pussy as you fucked me, I began to lose my mind.

"Baby, no... please, I can't.. don't... make me cum, not yet... please..." I didn't want it to end, I wanted this torture and pleasure to go on forever, I wanted this feeling of finally being owned, loved, and fucked by you to last for a lifetime. I tried to push you away, but you weren't having it. "Mary, no --- don't let me cum!" Your thrusts became harder, more violent and rough. "Oh Christ! Mary!" I threw my legs around your body as I gave up my fight, taking all of you that I could deep into my pussy and ass. Just as I was about to crash over the edge into the abyss, you pulled away, your fingers leaving my hot aching need unsatisfied.

Rolling onto your back, you took me with you, pulling me hard on top of you and crushing my mouth with a kiss. I spread your legs with my knee and pressed my throbbing clit against your own, moving my hips to ride the two together as our tongues made love. I placed my hands on either side of your face and pushed myself up, still rubbing against you, and slowly lowered my breast to you, hungry, waiting; I lightly rubbed my nipple across your lips before you sucked it into your mouth and between your teeth. Grinding my sex against yours, feeling your teeth and your tongue on my flesh, the only clear thought that made it through the haze of ecstasy was that I could not wait another moment to have your wet sex in my mouth and surrounding my senses. I pulled away from you and nipped and licked my way down your body, pausing at your breasts and hips and thighs before slowly dipping into the heat of your pussy. Your clit felt like heaven against the tip of my tongue, and I felt drunk on the aroma of you. I could have stayed there forever and been perfectly happy with my lot in life.

Lazily at first, enjoying every slow moving moment, I trailed my tongue up and down the length of your flesh, I kissed and tasted and sucked your lips, your need, your want. But "lazily" wasn't enough, and "slowly" was driving me mad. My body began to shudder with the need to take you, to fuck you, to dive inside and make you cry out for me. I brought my fingers up beside my lips and tongue, and began stroking the flesh of your lips while I licked you. Slowly I brought them to your clit, rubbing, teasing, encircling, before slipping down to your entrance and quickly, roughly, thrusting deep inside of you. Velvet liquid heat engulfed my fingers, and I nearly came from the feeling of being within you. I moaned and rested my head against your thigh, watching as my fingers vanished and reappeared, at an ever-faster speed, taking you roughly, loving you slowly, making you mine. Unable to watch any longer, I kissed my way back to your sex and let my tongue swirl around your throbbing clit as I fucked you harder than I had intended, frenzy and need and lust overpowering my senses. Sucking you into my mouth, nibbling and licking your need, I fucked you and loved you and became addicted to the sound of my name on your lips. You reached down and slipped your fingers into my hair, at the base of my neck, and pushed me harder against you as your hips rose to meet my thrusts and my tongue. Your body shook and trembled as I devoured you, until you began pulling me up your body and rolling me over.

"This could go on all night," I gasped with a tiny laugh as you bit the flesh of my neck and shoulder. You smiled against my skin.

"Are you complaining?"

"Are you crazy?" You kissed my neck, my ear, my cheek, my lips, lulling me into a sense of sweet tenderness that left me completely unprepared for the shock of your ferocious thrust into my sex. I screamed out and shook from the force and depth of your fingers.... my eyes teared up with the slight pain of being filled more than I believed I could take.

"Tell me, baby. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Mary, please!"

"Tell me you want me to take you, tell me your body is mine to do exactly what I want with, anytime I want." You accentuated your order by pushing deeper into me. My head fell to the side of the pillow as I yelled out your name. "Tell me!"

"Mary... please.... my body belongs to You... it's Yours to use, to take, to fuck. Fuck me, Mary, please!! Use my body in every way you want to!" I cried out and shuddered as you slipped out of my sex and pushed my legs back to my chest, my knees against my breasts, my pussy bared and waiting for you. You rose from the bed and began walking away.

"Don't you dare move. Do you understand?"

"Oh, you have to be kidding." But I shut my mouth when you glared at me, and nodded meekly. I watched you walk out of the room, leaving me to feel foolish and incredibly slutty with my sex bared to the world and my knees up to my chest. You were gone what seemed an eternity before I saw your shadow reappear in the doorway. I peered at you from between my legs as you walked back to the bed and climbed on. My eyes were glued to the strap-on you now sported, and I finally looked back up at you to see your eyes were smiling.

"You had no intention of following that third rule, did you?" I asked quietly, my eyes roaming your face for an answer. You placed your body against me, and I moaned as you rubbed the tip of the strap-on up and down the length of my pussy, pausing at the entrance to my sex.

"If you had honestly wanted me to.... but Honey, you can't tell me you didn't fantasize about all the different ways I might come in here and fuck you in the middle of the night..." You pushed inside me, and I cried out. "How my hands would feel..." You thrust deeper, and it suddenly felt as if everything inside of my body was made up of you. "How my tongue would feel as I licked you... How it would feel as I fucked you, harder," you thrust into me again, "and harder", and again. I screamed for you, and after that we gave up conversation. You kept my knees pinned back to my chest as you tore my sex apart, fucking me until my screams were hoarse cries and tears streamed down my face out of the pleasure of having You fill me. I felt as if, if I let myself cum, I would explode, fly apart, lose my mind, die, the orgasm that you were building within me felt so intense and terrifying. But it wouldn't be held at bay, any longer, and you fucked my pussy far past the edge of orgasm and into the realm of something I had never before experienced. I couldn't stop cumming, and you wouldn't stop fucking; wave after wave hit me, crashing over my body and sending my senses reeling. At last, too sensitive and tender to take anymore, I caught my breath long enough to plead with you to stop, to pause, to let me rest a moment. I moaned when you slipped out of me, and I fell into your arms as you laid down beside me. I couldn't catch my breath, and the room felt as if it was set on a ferris wheel. You stroked my hair and kissed me while I calmed down. When I finally lifted my face from your chest and met your eyes, I was shocked to see a look of sadness, there. "Baby, what is it, what's wrong?!"

"Nothing," you said, shaking your head.

"You're a liar. Don't tell me 'nothing'." I saw the way you shrugged, and as you began to move to switch off the light, the pieces of the puzzle finally began falling into place, ending with a complete click when you said, "Want me to sleep in here, or would you prefer to sleep alone?"

I raised myself up and lay my body across yours. "Ohhh, I see. You think I'm done with you, now. I came, I saw, I'm finished --- something like that? Baby, you know that when it comes to sex and passion, you're in here with your match. A girl just needs to catch her breath, every now and then. I'm not done with you... not now, not ever." You wrapped your arms around me and let me kiss you, slowly, languidly. I pressed up against your sex and loved the moan you gave me. This, I thought, this I could do every night for the rest of my life....

rhall
rhall
6 Followers
12