For Your Viewing Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, Nataly. I'm so close," Sam cried out.

"Me, too! Me, too!" Nataly answered. "It feels so good."

It wasn't half a minute later that Sam squealed, "Oh fuck! Yesssssss!"

Megan realized she was leaning forward, trying to get a better view of Sam as her orgasm started. Megan squinted as Sam's ass rose from the bed and her hips thrust forward to meet the ever-present vibrator. Soon, Sam was rocking up and down as if an invisible man was pounding her with his cock.

A moment later, Nataly squealed loudly and she, too, was thrusting her hips in an intense climax brought on by nothing but her fingers. Megan saw two of those fingers fucking Nataly's cunt as fast as they could slide in and out. The room was filled with the cries of both women cumming simultaneously.

Only when it was over did Megan recognize how hard she was breathing and how tensely she was sitting on the couch. She watched Sam lay motionless on the bed as if she was dead. Then she looked over at Nataly, who sat with her eyes closed and her right hand lightly rubbing her right breast.

Her panties were soaked.

###

"I'm chatting with Sam tomorrow night," Nataly said as she and Megan sat at Megan's kitchen table. "You're going to be there like you promised the other night, right?"

Megan nodded. She remembered her promise at the end of the session.

"Good," Nataly said. "And you'll join in this time, right?"

Megan shrugged. "Define join in."

Nataly grinned. "Actually, I have a plan and I think you joining in won't be the question. It's more like, 'Will Megan want it to last all night?'"

"I wouldn't have lasted another fifteen minutes last time, let alone all night."

"Really?" Nataly asked with glee. "I know you said it was hot, but I figured you were just being nice. I really do want you to enjoy it."

Megan hesitated before asking, "Do you have your own version of Big Ben?"

Nataly blushed and nodded. "It's not quite as big. But it works for me."

Then she added, "But I like the more natural approach. That's my plan for tomorrow night. Please say you'll be there for sure."

"I'll be there."

When Megan arrived at Nataly's condo a few minutes before eight, Nataly answered the door dressed only in a short, white bathrobe. She looked stunning and Megan instantly felt her pulse quicken at the prospects for the evening. Megan knew she wouldn't be able to simply sit and watch this time. Because of that, she kept her wardrobe to a minimum: sleeveless blouse, no bra, jeans and the sexiest panties she owned.

She would always feel inferior to Nataly as far as looks, and Sam certainly had her beat. Still, she couldn't deny being turned on by the video chat the other night and looked forward to tonight with cautious optimism. Megan was more concerned with disappointing her girlfriends than herself.

At eight, Nataly took Megan's hand and walked her into the den. Everything was set up, just as before. The chat was started and Sam appeared on the screen—stark naked.

"Ooohhh, Sam. Turn around. You look so gorgeous already," Nataly said.

Sam did a quick pirouette while Megan and Nataly gazed with appreciation.

"So why are you still dressed, Nataly?" Sam asked.

"OK, OK," Nataly said, opening her robe and pulling it off.

"Much better," Sam said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Now, I haven't stopped thinking about Megan since the last time. I would LOVE to see her naked. How about you, Nataly?"

The smile on Nataly's face provided the answer. "Absolutely. And I think tonight's the night."

"Then it's show time," Sam said.

Nataly looked at Megan. "Stand right here," she said, pointing to a spot directly in front of the web cam.

Megan nervously obeyed. Nataly stood behind her.

Megan flinched at the first touch of Nataly's hands as they wrapped around her and settled on top of her breasts. Megan was overwhelmed by the sensation of the hands pressing her blouse against her tits and Nataly's naked body pressing against her back. When Nataly began to massage the breasts, Megan had to force herself to breathe normally.

Sam was leaning on her side, one hand moving between her legs and the other headed for her nipples. Megan stared at her with lustful thoughts she never imagined she would have for another woman. In the meantime, Nataly was starting to unbutton Megan's blouse.

"Ahh, yes," Sam moaned. "THAT's what I wanted to see."

Nataly seemed to act in slow motion. Every button was meticulously opened. Her fingers loitered at every stop, probing inside the blouse for a moment before continuing down the shirt. Megan felt her legs weaken as Nataly got closer to the bottom.

"Look at what this is doing to her already," Nataly whispered in Megan's ear.

Sam's leg was lifted while her hand stroked her pussy with long, slow motions. At the same time, her nipple was being squeezed and her tit kneaded by prying fingers.

Nataly pulled Megan's blouse out of her jeans and opened the last button. The shirt hung loosely, allowing for ample hints of what lay beneath it. Megan was glad to have Nataly to lean against, but she knew they were only getting started. She wasn't sure she could go through with it or if her shaky legs would hold up.

Some of her fears were allayed when Nataly's hands slid inside her blouse. They found her tits and began an incredibly delicate massage that produced feelings like Megan had never had before. Sure, men had touched her. But never like this. Never with the obvious pleasure that Nataly intended to bestow.

At some point, while Megan's eyes were tightly closed, Nataly slid the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. Megan opened her eyes to see Sam frantically masturbating to Megan's topless image on the screen. A new sense of achievement came over Megan when she finally allowed herself to understand that it was HER exciting Sam so much. HER body.

And Nataly planned on using that body to its fullest.

The first thing Megan become aware of was Nataly's breasts pressed against her bare back. It was a strange mixture of delightful softness and sinful acknowledgment that she and Nataly were quickly moving into uncharted territory for Megan. The kiss on the couch many days earlier was soon going to seem childish by comparison, and Megan would not interfere.

"Mmmmm," Sam sighed. "I'd love to be there to touch those beautiful tits."

"Maybe someday," Nataly said. "For now, they're all mine."

Then her hands moved down to the top of Megan's pants and she unbuttoned them the same way she did the blouse. Nataly pulled down the zipper and slid her hand on top of Megan's panties. If Megan had been tense before, now she was frozen in place, barely able to comprehend what was happening. The first time a finger skimmed across her clit, she thought she would faint.

"Relax," Nataly told her. "Enjoy it."

That was easier said than done for a lesbian 'virgin' like Megan. Nataly spent the next minute or two exploring the inside of Megan's pants, but purposely avoiding the most sensitive areas. She just wanted her new lover to get used to the feeling of her hands on her body.

When Nataly believed Megan was ready, she began to pull down the pants. They both heard Sam moan her approval. Then Nataly caressed Megan's legs and thighs and ass with her gentle fingers. Megan's panties were soaked by the time Nataly removed them.

"Oh my God, you're gorgeous," Sam exclaimed.

Megan grinned bashfully and let Nataly continue to touch every inch of her naked body. Actually, she was beyond 'letting' Nataly touch her. She desperately wanted her to do it and hoped she never stopped. Megan wasn't sure yet just who would be having the orgasm, or in what order if they all did, but she knew she would be one of them...and it wouldn't take much.

Sam was leading the way and, when Nataly had Megan spread her legs so Nataly's hand could freely access her pussy and clit, Sam seemed to be on the verge. Nataly was now masturbating Megan and playing with her tits with no sign of letting up. Megan resigned herself to the fact she would soon cum in the arms of her best friend and in front of a total stranger.

That belief grew stronger as Megan watched Sam roll onto her back, legs spread, with two fingers plunging inside her cunt with remarkable ease. For a split second, Megan forgot about Nataly. But then she felt Nataly's finger replicating what they were watching on the monitor and Megan once again tensed up from head to toe.

Soon, Sam was saying, "Yesss! Oh fuck, yes!"

She squirmed on the bed and began to rub her clit with squeals of joy. Meanwhile, Nataly moved up and found Megan's clit. Megan cried out, "Ohhhhh, yes Nataly. I'm...I'm...gonna...oh my God."

It was impossible to tell who came first. Sam and Megan jointly moaned with sounds that could only come with intense, prolonged orgasms. Nataly held her friend steady and rubbed her clit as fast and hard as she could. She pulled on Megan's nipples and rolled her tits with her palm, pressing her own pussy against Megan's ass in an attempt to get some of the same relief.

For Megan it was all a blur. She had never felt her entire body cave in to the effects of an orgasm the way she did in Nataly's arms. Just when she thought it was over, another wave came over her. Finally, she almost had to beg Nataly to stop.

Sam was back on her side, watching the couple on her screen.

"Wow, Megan. Was that as good as it looked?" she asked.

"Better," was Megan's breathless reply.

"I think you need to thank Nataly somehow."

Megan knew Sam was right, but was in need of guidance. Sam sensed it.

"I bet she'd love to have you eat her until she came," Sam said.

Megan turned and looked into Nataly's eyes. The answer was there. That was exactly what Nataly wanted the most. They kissed for a few seconds, and then Megan anxiously got on her knees in front of Nataly.

If having her friend make her cum was traumatic for Megan, this was nearly cause for a heart attack. Her only guidance was what she knew she liked. But doing it to another woman was new, and frightening. Not because she didn't want to, but because she feared she would fail. Little did she know a simple swipe of the tongue might be enough to set Nataly off.

Nataly lightly touched the top of Megan's head with her hand. She widened her stance and looked down as Megan cautiously put her face within a few inches of Nataly's warm, wet pussy. She glanced quickly at the screen and saw a smiling Sam looking back. Then the first contact was made by Megan's lips.

Nataly gasped as the lips touched her pussy, and then kissed their way up until finding her enlarged clit.

"Yes, Megan. Right there. Right there," she said.

Megan put her hands on top of Nataly's ass and pulled her closer. She opened her mouth and took in the clit. Immediately, she closed her lips around it and tasted the wonderful sweet juices.

Nataly moaned loudly and used her hand to pull Megan's face tighter against her body. Megan began to lick and suck the clit as if she'd done it her entire life. From that moment on, everything seemed to come natural.

She would have had to do nothing more to make Nataly cum. But something, and Megan didn't know what, made HER want more. The clit wasn't enough. Megan licked her way lower and found the opening to Nataly's cunt. Without hesitation, she thrust her tongue deep inside and began licking wildly. For a few seconds, Nataly simply stood and tried to make the incredible feeling last.

But she realized she wouldn't be able to keep standing if Megan kept it up. So Nataly forced herself to step backwards, pulling away from Megan, and plopped down onto the couch in a heap. Megan crawled forward and pushed Nataly's legs apart. Instantly, she was fucking Nataly with her tongue again and sucking on the swollen clit.

Nataly's shrieks grew in volume. Her body began to quiver. Megan pressed harder on the clit with her tongue and Nataly cried out in delight at the onset of her orgasm.

Megan's chin was covered in juices by the time Nataly finally stopped pounding the couch cushions with her fists. She lay perfectly still except for the uneven, rapid breathing that even Sam could hear. Megan stayed on her knees, waiting for the precious sign that Nataly appreciated what she'd just done. It came in the form of a long and hard kiss.

###

"Oh my God!" Nataly said while staring at her cell phone at the table in Megan's kitchen.

"What?" Megan asked with excitement.

"Sam's coming!"

"Can I watch."

"No, not cumming," Nataly exclaimed. "She's coming HERE. To meet us in person."

"When?"

"In March. I can't believe this. Isn't that awesome?"

Megan stared into space, thinking back to the previous evening's 'threesome.'

"Hmmmm. What should I wear?" she asked quietly.

Nataly giggled, knowing she, too, had already started to envision them all naked, together.

12