Forbidden Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Bella," he pulled her down hard and held himself inside her as he jetted rope after rope of cum into her tight, welcoming pussy. She moaned against his mouth and her body trembled on top of his, they breathed heavily and he kissed her again listening to her soft gasps.

"Tomorrow I want to take you shopping."

She laughed softly and raised her head to look into his bright green eyes. "Shopping?"

"If you are performing here you have to look the part pet," he tipped her from his lap and pulled her so her back was against his chest, he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close. She sighed and relaxed against him, he was rough with her during sex but after he held her so gently, he had never done that before and she wondered what had changed in the three years they had been apart.

She slept wrapped in his arms but when she awoke the next morning the bed was empty, she sat up and looked around the room, it was empty but she could hear voices coming from outside.

"Please sir no."

"Luanna that's enough," she jumped at the familiar name and pressed her hand against her mouth. "I will not tell you again, you will move rooms and I don't want any arguments."

"Sir please," Bella could hear tears in the woman's voice.

"Either you move rooms or you leave here, I wont hear anything more about it."

He opened the door and Bella stepped back, in the hall behind him she could see Luanna curled on the floor tears running down her face. Luanna's blonde hair had been cut and dyed a bright red, the same shade as her own and her eyes fell on Bella, she dragged herself from the floor and disappeared into the room next to his. He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, Bella stepped backwards as he reached for her and shook her head.

"Was that really Luanna?" He nodded and she shook her head. "She's your Sub?" He nodded again and she stepped away from him. "For how long?"

"Three years now."

"All that time? And now you're just going to throw her away?"

"Bella its not like that."

"Then what is it Alejo?" He raised an eyebrow, she hadn't called him that since the first time she had met him. "Tell me because that is exactly what it seems like to me."

"I never felt about her the way I feel about you and she knows that, she knew that from the beginning. She wanted me as a Dom and I gave her that but I never asked for her."

"She doesn't seem to see it that way any more," her dark eyes watched him and he saw emotion there he did not understand. "How do I know that you wont do the same to me when you find someone else?"

"Bella," gently he held her throat and felt her swallow under his fingers. "What I feel about you I have never felt about anyone else, I don't know how to explain it to you but I want you to know that I will never stop wanting you. I never want to let you out of my sight," she shivered at his possessive tone and felt a thrill of fear go through her. "Don't think about Luanna any more, she's nothing to us." He stepped around her and moved to the bed, he opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, he shook one free before holding out the pack to her. Tentatively she took one and he lit it before holding the flame to his own, she looked at the packet, Marlboro Reds, the same brand she smoked. He took a deep drag on his cigarette and beckoned her to him, she was still naked and she refused to look at him as he pulled her to sit beside him on the bed.

"What about Luanna?"

"That is up to her, if she will continue to be my Sub she may stay here but she will have to know that you come first, that's you've always come first."

"Why does her hair look like mine?" He didn't say anything but she knew the answer, she looked at the floor and took a deep breath. "I don't want to hurt her, she loves you and you feel nothing for her."

He took her cigarette from her hand and crushed it in an ashtray, he turned her face so she looked at him and gently stroked her cheek. "I want you to put Luanna from your mind, she doesn't concern you pet." She still looked troubled and he kissed her forehead. "If it will make you feel better I will speak to her this evening."

She smiled up at him and nodded. "Thank you."

"Good," he walked to the wardrobe against the wall and pulled out blue underwear, a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, he placed them on the bed beside her and returned to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black trousers and white shirt. "Get dressed pet."

She stood and stepped into the underwear and pulled the jeans up her legs, he dressed quickly and rolled the long sleeves of the shirt up to his elbows, she finished dressing and ran her fingers through her hair. He took a pair of trainers from the wardrobe and handed them to her and when she was finished he curled his fingers gently around the back of her neck, stroking gently he lead her from the room. She looked at the floor as they passed Luanna's room and only looked back at him when they were back outside, the sun was high in the sky and she tilted her head up allowing the warmth to hit her face. He lead her to the waiting car and opened the door for her, she slid into the leather seats and when he was sat beside her the driver pulled away and drove through the streets. They spent the day going from shop to shop, he brought her dresses, shoes, gloves, jewellery, underwear and when they were done they stopped by her small apartment and she hurried inside to pick up her few belongings. They returned to Bella's and he helped her move everything into the room beside his, he sat on the large four poster bed and watched as she put the clothes away, hanging the dresses, folding the jeans and filling the chest of drawers with the underwear he had brought her. He watched her as she moved around the room a warmth in his chest, having her in his life again was more than he ever could have asked for, her agreeing to be his seemed like a dream.

"Tonight you will sit by me, you wont perform." She turned and nodded, she held her hands in front of her as though waiting for further instruction. "You wont reconsider simply being mine? You wouldn't have to perform for anyone."

"I want to earn my keep, let me do something."

He stood sighing. "So stubborn pet," he moved to the door and spoke over his shoulder. "Elora will come and get you at nine," he glanced back at the drawer where she had stores the new underwear and smiled. "Wear something nice." He winked and closed the door behind him, he walked down the hallway until he came to the door of Luanna's new room, he pushed it open and she turned to look at him. When she saw who it was she looked at the floor and held her hands in front of her.

"Sir."

He closed the door behind him and stepped towards her, she wore a black robe, it was short and his eyes roamed over her exposed skin. "You will perform tonight and welcome newcomers."

"Sir I..." She started to speak but he held his hand up to stop her.

"You'll do as you're told."

Her eyes sparkled with tears and she looked to the floor again. "Yes sir."

He felt a stab of guilt as he looked at her and walked forward gently caressing her cheek, she turned her face into his hand and he felt her tears wet his palm. "I told you when this started that I couldn't promise you anything more than this. No feelings. I told you this wouldn't last forever, you knew that from the beginning."

"Why her?" Her voice was filled with hate and her dark eyes burned up at him. He kept his anger in check and sighed.

"It's always been her," he kissed her forehead gently. "I never wanted to hurt you."

She didn't say anything, she didn't think she could and closed her eyes as he left and heard the door close behind him. He ran his hand over his face and walked to his own room.

At nine o'clock there was knock on her door. "One minute." She heard the door open and whipped round covering her naked body with her hands, Elora stood in the doorway and looked her up and down.

"Well now I must say it looks good but I think he had something a little more modest in mind." She smiled at Bella. "Don't worry baby its nothing I haven't seen before."

"I have no idea what he wants me to wear." Bella admitted and turned back to the bed where all of the underwear was piled. "I'm not exactly used to this kind of thing."

Elora stepped into the room and closed the door behind her, walking to the bed she looked over the garments there. "Try these." She held out a black corset, thong and suspender belt, Bella took them and looked at Elora. The woman smiled and watched as Bella stepped into the thong and pulled the belt up around her hips, then stepping forward she tightened the corset as Bella held it to her chest, stepping back she looked the girl up and down. "Very nice," she took Bella's hand and lead her to the dresser, pushing her to sit on the plush stool she opened the drawer and surveyed the make up inside. Taking a black eye shadow she began to apply it to Bella's eyes, when she was finished she looked over her work with an approving smile. "I can see why he is so fond of you."

Bella looked at herself in the mirror in awe, her eyes were dark, lined in black pencil and her eyelashes were even longer under coats of mascara, her lips were painted a deep red and Elora had teased her hair into soft curls that hung down her back. She pulled the girl to her feet and helped her to clip black stockings to the suspender belt, Bella stepped into heeled black shoes and did a small twirl.

"What do you think?"

Elora smiled. "You look beautiful now come on, he's waiting for you." She took Bella's hand and lead her down the stairs and into the club, all eyes turned to them as they entered and Alejo stood as they approached. He ran his hand over his stubbled chin and looked Bella up and down, she was perfect. There was a large, black, silk pillow beside his chair and he took her hand and lead her to it, she curled at his feet and her sat back down and rested his hand on her hair stroking slightly, she could feel the eyes on her and looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed. He smiled and leant down to speak into her ear.

"You look beautiful pet."

"Elora helped me sir," he smiled and beckoned over one of the girls, she brought him a large glass of whiskey before walking away, he drank from his glass and stroked her soft hair. "Is it like this every night?"

He nodded. "We do good business here, our Subs bring in a lot of people. Doms come here when they are looking for their new Subs and the men and women who live here give them a taste of the lifestyle, some bring Subs from outside others take them from here."

"Do they still stay here if a Dom takes them?"

"Some of them, here they can be safe while their Doms aren't with them. Others take their Subs, there are no rules here and if the Subs are happy to go with their Doms then they can go, if they ever feel threatened they can speak to me and I'll keep them here with me."

"You really look after them don't you?"

"I try to."

The lights on the stage came up and she looked over, Luanna climbed on to the raised platform and her dark eyes looked over to Alejo and Bella. She wore red underwear that matched her short hair and she looked around the dark room, one of the Subs stood beside the stage handed her a vibrator and she looked back at Alejo as she took it from him. She knelt on the stage and turned the base of the vibrator, it hummed to life in her hand and she pressed it against her clit, her soft moan filled the room and Bella looked to the floor her cheeks flushing pink.

"You can watch her pet, she likes people to watch."

She dragged her eyes back up and watched the woman on the stage, her hips were moving against the vibrator and her free hand squeezed her breast through her bra. Luanna lay on her back and worked the vibrator harder against her small clit, Bella watched in fascination and felt herself growing wet at the display. Her hand crept between her legs and Alejo laughed softly.

"No no pet, you don't cum until I do."

Understanding flashed across her pretty face and she moved to kneel between his legs, her nimble fingers undid the button and zip of his trousers and tugged at the elastic of his boxers until his cock sprung free, he was only semi-erect and she licked her lips before dragging her tongue up his length and sucking the head of his cock into her warm mouth. He stroked her hair and looked down, her eyes met his and she pushed her head further down taking him deeper into her mouth and down her throat. His eyes closed and he leant his head back, his hand still softly stroked her hair gently encouraging her as she began to bob her head back and forth, her hands curled into his suit trousers keeping herself steady as she worked her tongue around his length.

She pushed her head down further until her nose was pressed against his hard stomach and his eyes opened again and looked down at her, Luanna watched from the stage but he paid her no attention. He had never looked at her the way he was looking at Bella and she felt nausea growing in her stomach, she arched her back and pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy, she let a loud moan escape her lips and waited. He still did not look at her. His eyes were glued to Bella's face, her red lips were wrapped around his cock and her dark eyes burned up at him, his hand holding his drink shook and his breathing was heavy.

He did not know what it was about this girl but he had never felt this sense of ownership and protectiveness over anyone else. Not even Amalia. He never wanted her to be out of his sight. She pulled her head back and swirled her tongue around the swollen head of his cock, her small hand worked up and down his thick shaft, his stomach clenched as his orgasm grew and his hips flexed upwards without him thinking. She bobbed her head up and down while her hand still worked his shaft and his hand tightened in her hair, she felt him grew larger in her hand and knew he was close, working her tongue around him faster she seemed like she was trying to pull him cum from him and he groaned her name as he orgasmed.

She swallowed hard taking everything he had to give but a drop still escaped, she sat back on her heels looking up at him and wiped the corner of her mouth with her finger and sucking his cum from her skin. He watched her, breathing heavily and stroked her hair softly, she purred in appreciation and closed her eyes turning her face into his hand. He redid the button and zip on his trousers and she crawled back to the black silk cushion, he drank from his glass and watched her intently, her eyes were glued to Luanna on the stage as the woman fucked herself with the vibrator. Bella's cheeks were pink and her breathing was ragged, her hands were clasped in her lap and she fidgeted on the cushion, he teased the soft skin of her neck and leant down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you wet Bells?"

"Yes sir," her voice was a low whisper.

"Do you want to touch yourself? Make yourself cum in front of all these people"

"Please don't make me sir," he looked down at her in surprise.

"You don't? I don't like it when my Subs say no to me pet."

"I'm sorry sir, I just..."

She hesitated and he waited. "What pet?"

"I want you to be the only one to see me cum, only you."

He rubbed his hand over his chin and frowned at her for a moment, then, draining his glass he stood and pulled her to her feet with his hand around her throat, her eyes widened and he felt her swallow under his fingers. Holding her round the back of her neck he walked her from the room, she could hear the whispers of the assembled crowd and kept her eyes on the floor, he seemed angry with her and she trembled wondering what he was going to do to her. He marched her upstairs and down the corridor, pushing her into his room he locked the door behind him, she watched him her heart beating wildly in her chest and he placed his glass down on the bedside table. He pushed her backwards until she hit against the wall and he fastened her wrists into the restraints, her arms were stretched above her head and he pulled off her shoes making her rise onto tiptoes to keep her weight off her arms. He pulled her legs apart and fastened the other set of cuffs around her ankles, he took the small knife from the bedside table and cut her thong away from her skin, running his finger along her pussy he felt her juices soak his finger and brought it to his mouth. She shivered and he stepped away, walking to the wall of whips he ran his fingers over them, his face was unreadable and she felt her stomach clench in fear.

He took a black riding crop from the wall, walking back to the table he filled his glass before sitting on the edge of the bed watching her, he sipped the amber liquid watching her dark eyes as she shivered waiting for what he was going to do.

"I have some rules pet." His voice was low and she moaned softly. "My Subs do as they are told, when they are told. There is no arguing and they do not say no to me." He brought the crop down against the bed and she jumped. "You do want to be my Sub don't you pet?"

"Yes sir."

He brought the crop down again, harder, the sound of it slicing through the air and hitting against the mattress sent a jolt of lust through her belly. "If you want to be my Sub then you will do as you're told." He brought the crop down.

"Yes sir."

"You will never say no to me again." The crop came down.

"Never sir."

He stood and stalked towards her, the crop still held in his hand and she whimpered as he got closer. He ran the end over her skin and her breath hitched in her throat, he smiled and leant down to kiss her neck and nibbled gently before speaking into her ear. "If I didn't know any better I would think you like this?" He trailed the crop down her waist and over her thigh touching the skin above the stockings, bringing it back up he placed it between her teeth and slowly undid the hooks on the front of the corset she wore. By the time he pushed it away and threw it to the floor she was trembling violently but still held the crop between her teeth. "You're such a good girl," his voice was low in her ear and she closed her eyes as lust ran through her again, hot and blinding. He took an ice cube from his drink and slowly dragged it over the skin of her neck and down onto her collar bone, she breathed sharply through her nose at the cold ice against her hot skin and goosebumps covered her skin in the trail he left. He placed the ice cube in his mouth and waited for it to melt, then he dropped his head and took a small pink nipple between his lips, his mouth was cold and his tongue teased her skin, she bit down on the crop and pushed her breast towards him until he sucked her nipple into his mouth and biting gently. Her moan was muffled against the riding crop she still held between her teeth and he stepped back smiling, he drained his glass and dropped it onto the bed behind him, he took the crop from between her teeth and gently ran the end over her nipple.

"You're so beautiful," his eyes roamed over her body, she was dressed only in her suspender belt and stockings and her tanned skin seemed to glow in the dim light. "Such a beautiful girl." Gently he flicked the crop against her nipple and she jumped, it stung gently, building to a soft burning that spread through her body and between her legs, he gently brought it down onto her other breast and a red mark bloomed against her skin. He leant back to speak into her ear, his warm breath sending shivers through her. "Let me know if this gets too much pet." He didn't wait for her to respond before snapping the crop against her nipple and hearing her husky cry, pain and pleasure shot through her and she moaned quietly, arching her back and begging him silently to continue. He brought the crop down against her other breast before landing ten blows in quick succession, five on the left then five on the right. Tears formed in her eyes as the heat spread through her and when he snapped the crop against her nipple again she dropped her head back against the wall with a scream.