Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he repeated, his pace picking up.

"Mmm," I moaned again through the restraint, my hips circling faster.

With his other hand he wetted a finger and pressed it gently against the opening of my ass. My reaction was immediate and my wetness grew. His voice went deep and in a hissing whisper he asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

'Oh, God," is what I wanted to say but instead gave a loud moan into the wall in which my head was now pressed, coaxing my body to stay standing until I was told otherwise, though I wanted to collapse.

His slick finger caressed me and within a split second he began sliding in just the tip. The sensation his fingers fed inside my pussy and around the rim of my ass was incredible and before long, had me nearly doubled-over, panting for release.

His finger withdrew and grabbed for my hair, his other hand still focused on my pussy. The pull of pain quickly turned to pleasure as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Turn around for me," my captor commanded, and like the good slut I am, I did so without fuss.

Laughing to himself at my gradual obedience, he laid into ultimate torment. His tongue lapped at my lips, the tip delved into my slit leaving me writhing in pleasure. The heat and moisture made me melt into his mouth. His beautiful tongue alternated in speeds of flicking that made my body feel on air and my pussy on fire with passion. His fingers pushed, prodded and caressed my inner walls, leaving them coated with the same juices I could hear him lapping. His moans of pure lust were being fed. In an addictive, yearning way, his fingers and tongue danced as one to the song of my hunger and aching. So skilled, so perfectly rhythmic, his wet tongue lapped at my pussy. My mind went blank, and it wasn't before long my breathing grew heavy through the makeshift gag. My hips arched upwards in lust as his fingers filled me more, my back slipped down the wall before one strong hand met my stomach.

"You're about to come, aren't you? Aren't you?" he taunted. My arms came down in an instinctive instant, to hold his hot mouth there until I was finished with him. He felt my freed hands and immediately withdrew. I cried out into the wretched gag.

"You promised you'd do as I say or else," he hissed. "Remember?" Crawling up my exhausted, heaving, unfinished frame he met my eyes before saying, "Open."

My jaw loosened as he pulled the gag from my mouth with his own. It dropped to the floor, my back still firmly pressed against the wall.

"Do you want to come? Do you want me to make you come?" he asked, placing the two fingers he had just fucked me with inside my mouth. I sucked them clean without waiting for a request. The smell and taste of my pussy had always turned me on, and I had found with men, they don't hate it.

He smiled slightly, "I want to hear you. Say it. Do you?" he pressed, the tip of his cock resting purposely against my swollen slit.

I stood before him shaking and wordless.

"Tell me what you want," he rephrased as he slid the two fingers momentarily back into my warmth to use to stroke his cock. "Tell me," he said, stroking his length slowly.

Opening my mouth to respond, I was too late. With one forceful thrust he was buried inside me, pinning me to the wall. Again he pushed deeper than the last. My hands clawed at him, my legs begged to climb him. Our bodies slammed into one another with such force and raw energy. Throwing me onto the bed he looped my leg through his arm and pinned it down, all the while never missing a beat. He grabbed the other, holding it in place over his shoulder, his cock buried to the hilt.

"Beg me to fuck you properly, you little slut. I want to hear your every scream and noise. Go ahead, I don't care who hears," he demanded, gaining power with every thrust.

His hand stiffened around my neck as he brought my head to his. Ordering me to turn over, he took my ass in his hands and drove into me. Mercilessly he pounded into me before demanding that I drop my head. The mix of pleasure and pain was too great as I desperately tried stifling my cries.

"I can't hear you!" he yelled.

His thrusts were building in speed and force. What used to be pleasure had turned to pure pain. His hand rose in anticipation for an answer but fell all too quickly. Its blow stung my cheeks but delivered a hint of pleasure among the immense pain. It was nothing I'd ever felt before. Each hit only intensified this feeling within until I was bucking back into his forceful thrusts, sweat pouring from my body.

One moan was all he needed to hear before he grabbed both legs and flipped me over to face him. Dragging me until my ass was hanging just off the bed, he pushed into me with a gentler movement. It wasn't enough. After all he had exposed me to just minutes before, I needed more. My hips met his as they spurred him to quicken. He didn't oblige and with the flash of a smile he withdrew. Again I was left panting as he fed my mouth his cock. Taking him deep, he held my head in place as his fingers found my clit. He rubbed my nub until my vision blurred and my stomach was in knots. Giving in to the wave of pleasure I was about to ride, his cock fell from my mouth.

"Come for me," was all he said and I was his.

My body collapsed and convulsed in what seemed to be a never ending surge of contentment. My cries of release tore through the darkness, my hands twisted in the bed of satin sheets below me. His eyes were fixated on the body he had just caused intensity to rock through as he stroked himself. Guiding his cock to my gapping, awaiting lips, I knew it was his turn. He came with a deep groan in long spurts of the deliciousness I had come to know before. I enjoyed it all and proceeded to milk him dry, licking clean my lips while swallowing the proof of a rape that was all too wanted.

12