Forced Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it out bitch," Ronnie panted into her mouth and then crushed her lips with his.

He was pushing his groin against Michele's body, trapping her hand between them, as she stroked the bulge in his pants. His tongue wriggled in her mouth; the taste of her lipstick and scent of her perfume further arousing him. He pulled his groin back from Michele's body and took her hand off his tented trousers and guided her fingers to his zipper.

Michele gulped and swallowed saliva; gasping around the tongue invading her mouth; she resolved herself. She had done a little heavy petting, 'girl on girl', with other crossdressers on vary rare occasions but she had never had the desire to have a sexual encounter with man. On some sub-primal level she was again surprised and flattered that she could get a man so fiercely aroused; but on a conscious level she was revolted at what she knew have would have to do next.

Ronnie impatiently tugged at her hand until she capitulated and slowly started to unzip his fly. The chafing sound of Ronnie's zipper opening sounded ominous in the hotel room; silent except for Ronnie's groans of pleasure and Michele's ragged breathing.

"Hot damn man this bitch is hot; I gotta get me some of that!" Jermain exclaimed.

Michele's fingers hesitantly explored the opening in Ronnie's flies and soon found sleek, hard flesh. She controlled her revulsion and wrapped her fingers around Ronnie's long thick cock and felt him shudder against her. She began to stroke him inside his pants, in the futile hope that he would climax before he made her do anything more degrading.

Ronnie broke their kiss and took Michele by the shoulders and eased her body away from his a little.

"Take it out; I want to see you take it out," he whimpered, his lust evident.

Michele's painted fingernails plucked at Ronnie's belt and a single, mascara-stained, tear ran down her cheek.

"Please don't make me do this," she begged, her resolve overcome by her despondency.

"Take it out bitch! You know what to do; you got one of these yourself!" Ronnie sneered.

"But I bet it ain't as big as my man Ronnie's though," Jermain piped in, further humiliating Michele.

Michele opened the waistband of Ronnie's trousers and his pants fell down around his ankles. His cock sprang upright between them; the tip of his purple glans glistening with silvery pre-seminal fluid, peeked from the hood of his foreskin. Ronnie's cock was enormous, at least ten inches long, smoky black and thick. His foreskin stretched around the bulbous glans. The dark turkey-skin of his scrotal hung down between his legs; a musky odour floated up from his crotch and invaded Michele's nostrils.

Michele gasped but Ronnie had no time for her theatrics; he took her hand and placed it on his manhood and watched as Michele gently wrapped her fingers around it; her ruby-red fingernails contrasting with dark skin of his ebony shaft. She slowly eased her fingers down the shaft, pulling back the foreskin, and exposed Ronnie's glossy purple glans. The musky aroma intensified.

Ronnie pulled Michele back against him and smothered hers sobs with a passionate kiss. She resignedly stroked Ronnie's enormous phallus, it stuck out from his groin between their bodies, throbbing in her fingers.

Ronnie enjoyed the fact that Michele was reluctant to masturbate him, the feathery feel of her fingers loosely caressing his turgid member was about all he could stand without coming. Michele didn't realise it but she was prolonging her own torment. If she simply gripped his penis and gave it a few hard strokes Ronnie would be unable to control his orgasm.

He reached down and firmly disengaged Michele's fingers from around his shaft.

"Don't wanna come yet honey," he panted into her mouth and then pressed his lips against hers again.

Ronnie pulled Michele's body hard against his again, enjoying the feel of his cock against material of her skirt. He held her body against his with one hand and his other hand slid down her body and rested on her buttocks. Michele's sobs were muffled by Ronnie's savage kisses, his lips grinding against hers and his tongue invading her mouth. Tears ran down her face causing her heavy eye makeup to smudge; giving her a 'panda look'.

Ronnie roughly fondled Michele's buttocks and the material of her skirt slid effortlessly across her plump rear, her slip slithering against her satin panties. The sounds of rustling of nylon and satin, and the smacking of lips and slurping tongues and the smells of perfume and the musky smell of sexual arousal filled the hotel room.

Jermain had put down his pistol and was slowly improving an erection standing out proudly from the flies of his blue jeans. Danny's eyes were bulging and he breathed raggedly around the gag in his mouth; a growing protuberance at the front of his trousers gave away his state of arousal.

Michele made one final supplication for mercy.

"Please........" she pleaded.

"Oh there's no need to beg honey; you're going to get it alright!" Ronnie snarled sarcastically.

Ronnie put a hand around her throat and hissed menacingly into her face.

"Jermain; if this cunt whines or bitches one more time you bust one of old Danny's kneecaps!"

Michele realised that her protests had gone too far and with all the resolve she could muster she forced herself to stop sobbing and resigned herself to her fate. She rationalised to herself that she only had to get through the next hour or so and then these barbarians would leave. As long as she and Danny were left alive they could deal with the emotional fallout from the experience in their own way. She was almost certain that neither of them would want to discuss with anyone else the exact details of what was happening to them tonight in this hotel room.

Michele made her mind go blank and she totally capitulated; anything these hoodlums wanted they could have, as long as they left her and Danny alive and uninjured.

Sensing Michele's acceptance, Ronnie pulled her body back against his and began to kiss her again, this time he noticed there was no resistance and that she was reluctantly returning his kisses, her tongue flicking against his. Ronnie's erection returned to full tumescence as he humped up against the front of Michele's skirt and scrunched her buttocks through the layers of nylon and satin.

He reached down the rear of her skirt and put his hand inside the kick pleat and then slowly started to lift her skirt up. Michele tensed but forced herself not to resist. When Ronnie had the rear of Michele's skirt hiked up he reached between their bodies and grasped the front of her skirt and hiked it up as well so that her skirt was rucked up around her waist.

Michele stood on her tiptoes, raised up on her high-heels, leaning slightly forward, her arms around the large black man, she hesitantly returned his kisses, her skirt rucked up around her waist, the hem of her cream coloured soft satin slip whispered against her hosed thighs as Ronnie rubbed the delicate material of the slip against her; caressing her tight pantied buttocks.

Ronnie's cock was now rubbing against the front of Michele's satin half-slip; sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down and lifted the hem of Michele's slip and draped it over his long thick cock. Then he took Michele's hand and guided it to his silken-clad member.

"Slowly," he groaned into Michele's mouth.

She understood what he meant and took the satin sheathed cock in her hand and softly squeezed it until she felt Ronnie buck against her; she ever so slowly began to masturbate him. She was surprised by the girth of his member and the by heat radiating from it as it pulsed in her hand. She masturbated him with long slow strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. Jermain moved his groin back and forth in time with her strokes, fucking her hand.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Ronnie slowly started to walk Michele backwards until she felt the edge of the bed against the back of her legs. He pushed her down so that she sat on the edge of the bed her hand still stroking his enormous member still wrapped in the material of her slip.

Ronnie removed Michele's fingers from around his cock and her slip slid off his phallus and it stood out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircled the meaty black shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glossy purple knob down to her lap, soaking into the gauzy material of her half-slip.

Michele dreaded what was coming next but knew it was inevitable. Ronnie put out a hand and pulled Michele's face towards his erection and thrust his hip forward until his glans touched her lipstick smeared lips. Michele tentatively flicked out the tip of her tongue breaking the string of pre-seminal fluid that hung from Ronnie's cock.

Ronnie gasped as Michele began to slowly lick his cock. She worked her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistened with her saliva and then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate frenulum where the glans joined the shaft of his penis. Ronnie watched the attractive mature transvestite; her face somehow sexier with her smeared makeup, attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stood this for a minute or two but then became impatient and pushed his cock against her lips signalling his need.

Michele understood and resignedly took a deep breath and opened her mouth as far as she could, and allowed Ronnie's massive penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrated on her breathing as about six inches of the purple headed invader slid into her mouth and then she began to gag.

Ronnie eased himself out of her mouth a little until she had her gag reflex under control and then he began to leisurely fuck her face. Michele submitted and stretched her lips around his shaft and slavered at his glands with her tongue; her aim now was to induce Ronnie's orgasm as soon as possible and get the ordeal over with.

Ronnie was close to coming but he didn't want to come just yet. But he was very aware that despite the fact that he and Jermain were totally control of the situation; that the longer they remained in the hotel room, the more the chance that something go wrong and they could get caught. He decided to finish taking his pleasure with the mature transvestite and get out while the going was good.

Ronnie pulled his cock from Michele's mouth with audible plop and it wobbled menacingly in front of her eyes.

"You better get over here Jermain if you want some of this!" Ronnie said to his partner kicking off his pants and shoes.

Jermain kicked off his shoes but remained fully dressed, his long thin cock sticking proudly out the front of jeans; the black shaft and glans glistening from the saliva he had used to lubricate it whilst masturbating as he had watched Michele fellating Ronnie.

"I'll be right there Ronnie my man; just let me fix things over here," Jermain said.

He checked that the bindings on Danny's wrists were still secure and then he pushed Danny's chair up to the edge of the bed.

"I can see you diggin' this whole scene dude, so you might as well get a good view of the show," he laughed.

Danny, securely strapped into the chair was puffing into his gag and his face glowed red with both exertion and lust. Danny's cock was a large fat lump tenting the front of his trousers and a small wet patch was spreading from it.

Jermain made a quick diversion to the ensuite bathroom and then came over and climbed onto the bed; kneeling at the top of the bed he flicked a small tube to Ronnie who caught it and looked at it; a smile spread across his face as he read the label: 'body lotion'. An acceptable alternative to lubricant, provided courtesy of the hotel he thought.

Michele's hung her head down and her body spasmed, shivering uncontrollably as she realised that the culmination of her degradation was eminent. She was absolutely terrified but subliminally relieved that this ordeal would soon be over.

Jermain put his strong hands under Michele's armpits and pulled her up the bed and then Ronnie helped turn her over onto her knees so that she was kneeling upright on the bed.

"Gotta have me some of that!" Jermain said, and pushed his face onto hers and began to kiss her passionately.

Michele, dazed and degraded, allowed her survival instincts to kick in and she responded in kind, kissing Jermain and suckling his tongue.

Ronnie moved onto the bed behind Michele, her skirt still rucked up around her waist, and admired the view: Michele's buxom arse clad in the red satin boy-leg panties and covered by the creamy satin slip, her legs encased in diaphanous nylon and feet shod in the sexy black pumps. He lifted her slip up out of the way and stroked her buttocks through her panties.

Ronnie eased himself further up the bed, pushing Michele's knees apart so that he could position himself between her legs with his large black cock resting on her panty-clad buttocks. He lifted the panty material away from her crotch and slid his cock inside so that it rested in the crease of her buttocks; the top of his penis covered by her satin panties the base rubbing against her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. He slowly rocked back and forth, dry-humping her.

Michele felt Ronnie's huge penis rubbing against her rear and realised that soon Ronnie would no longer be happy to dry-hump her and would try to penetrate her. The thought of that monstrous cock invading her virgin rear passage was horrifying and she made one last attempt to induce his orgasm. She pushed her backside out and began to pump back and forth in time with Ronnie's thrusts.

Jermain felt Michele's movements and broke their kiss so that he could see what was going on.

"Hot damn!" He said and pushed down on Michele's shoulders, forcing her down on her hands and knees.

Michele allowed her upper body to be forced down on the bed so that she was kneeling on her hands and knees with Ronnie dry-fucking her pantied arse and Jermain's erection bobbing inches from her face. Jermain pushed forward and Michele had no choice but to open her mouth and allow his cock to slide into her mouth.

Jermain was careful not make Michele choke or gag; he could feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. So long as she capitulated, he didn't want her to choke and try to spit him out. He was happy that this mature white piece of arse was sucking on his hard cock and didn't want to spoil the sensations he was receiving from her attentions. He humped Michele's face slowly back and forth letting his climax slowly build.

Michele's movements were contributing to Ronnie's pleasure as he enjoyed the feel of her soft nylon-encased buttocks pushing back and forth along the underside of his member but knew that he couldn't keep this up for much longer. He guessed correctly that Michele was trying to get him to come before he could fuck her but he had other plans.

He quickly pulled his cock out from between her buttocks and squeezed half of the contents of the small tube of body lotion over his phallus and then lifted the gusset of Michele's panties away from her buttocks. He positioned the head of his penis against her puckering anal bud and pushed hard. His cock pushed the diaphanous material of Michele's pantyhose inside the ring of her sphincter until the material stretched and broke and his cock slid unencumbered deep inside her anal passage.

Despite the lubrication Michele screamed as at first her sphincter and then the walls of her anus stretched to accommodate the huge phallus invading her back passage. When Ronnie had eight inches of his cock buried inside Michele he stopped pushing and rested, his hands gripping her wriggling hips as she tried to expel his invading member.

"Keep still bitch; relax!" he ordered and slapped Michele on the buttocks.

Through the searing pain Michele knew Ronnie was right. The only way that she would be able to accommodate the huge organ inside her without excruciating pain would be to force herself to relax her rectal muscles. She concentrated on doing just that.

Robbie felt the vice like grip of Michele's sphincter and then her bowel muscles slowly relax. He pulled his cock out of her arse until just his glans remained inside her and dribbled the remaining body lotion over his shaft and then slowly began to fuck her.

Michele felt Ronnie withdraw and then slowly fill her again; this time the passage of his member eased by the lubrication provided by the body lotion. 'Thank fuck hotels provided such requisites,' she thought; imaging what it would feel like had Ronnie used no lubrication at all! Her back passage still burned and ached as Ronnie's cock raped her but at least the pain was now tolerable.

Ronnie grasped the side panels of Michele's panties and began to ride her like a rodeo rider, his cock slamming in and out of her pantyhosed encased buttocks. The fucking had ripped a large hole in the gusset of her pantyhose and the crotch of her panties was stretched loose by the constant assault.

Ronnie got into a steady rhythm pounding in and out of Michele's back passage and she progressed through feelings of intense pain and numbness; until miraculously; a feeling of fullness that was not unpleasant combined with small waves of pleasure emitting from a source just inside her anus.

Michele had read enough of this experience online to understand what was happening; Ronnie's penis was stimulating her prostrate gland, his shaft was also stimulating the sensitive nerves of her sphincter. She never dreamed that such feelings of arousal could come from her back passage. She felt her own cock, now freed from the confines of her ruined pantyhose; thicken in the front of her satin panties.

As Ronnie pulled at the waistband on the sides of Michele's panties as he rode her, thrusting back and forth against her, he was unintentionally stimulating her. Her panty crotch rubbed back and forth across her penis and Michele let out an animal groan from deep within her throat.

Jermain watched his accomplice rape this sexy white transvestite. He knew that he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer when he realised the bitch was not only letting his colleague fuck her; she was enjoying it!

He lifted Michele's face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfed it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He would be coming soon he realised; and he held Michele's head by the ears and began to fuck her face.

The two black robbers and sexy mature white transvestite got into sync; their thrusts orchestrated with Ronnie pounding himself in and out of Michele's soft sexy arse and Jermain plunging his cock in and out Michele's heavily made-up face. Michele rocked on her hands and knees in time with her rapists' thrusts; except technically they were no longer her rapists. She was enjoying it; and her own cock pulsed inside her panties as rings of pleasure travelled out from her back passage.

Michele felt her panties tear as Ronnie pulled her buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of cock deep inside her. Michele pushed back against him as she felt stream after stream of hot semen fill her rectum. At the same time Jermain groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth ejaculating a flood of semen that she swallowed as best she could.

Some of Jermain's spend dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Ronnie's issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her pantyhose. Michele's own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; flooding her panties with hot semen.