Forced into Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill could not understand why on the occasions she had been shamed and humiliated, that she found herself so wet. She denied to herself for a long time that it could be anything like arousal, but the time had come to face the facts. The only reasonable explanation she could come up with was that, when she was humiliated her body always seemed to react, not just her mind. At the very moment of her embarrassment, sometimes her stomach would turn, or her heart leap or her body jerk somehow. The only thing Jill could think of was that these body reactions radiated downwards and between her legs.

She wasn't sexually aroused at having a strangers cock in her mouth or pussy, she was aroused by the shame and humiliation itself. It was the only explanation that fit, she was turned on by the abuse and control they had over her, and it was the shame that was involuntarily arousing her, however unwanted that shame may be.

That evening she decided that things had to change and right on cue Clare became the spark to ignite that determination. She came in the door with a man in tow, she was vibrant and totally back to her old self. Her big mistake was to treat Jill like a maid.

Jill realised what a stupid woman she had been, here she was yet again! living the life she hated so much, whilst the girl she was supposed to be doing it to help, sat back and let her.

That night she threw the ungrateful manipulator out.

She rang Ian to tell him that she was no longer available and that she had now retired for good. Ian knew this was bad timing and very reluctantly talked the woman he was slowly falling in love with, into seeing the last job out, she definitely did not want to piss off the members of the club who had the money, power and influence to destroy anyone.

"Twice more Jill, just twice more and I will even help you to escape this life," promised Ian.

The recognition of her shameful arousal came to a head on the second day behind the cloth in the market. She was instructed to service the men as they wished, gathering her thoughts together and bracing herself for what she had been promised would be the next to last time ever, Jill took her place behind the stall.

On some of the previous assignments she had been sent on, the club had not been specific about her dress, today however they had ramped up the feeling of shame and humiliation, by insisting that Jill service these men dressed in her black stockings, her white suspender belt (the contrast of which was incredibly sexy) and her black high heels. As usual she was braless. They were unconcerned what panties Jill wore as they would not be on for long after the strangers started to use her.

They knew their job.

Jill found that the acts she was forced to perform repulsive enough, but dressed as she was, like a wanton slut, it only served to increase the embarrassment.

Jill was beaten and she realised that her vagina had started to respond independently to her mind and her wishes. Jill made a decision, she could fight this and make the whole experience even tougher than it was, or she could simply shut off, relax and let nature take it's course.

For only the second or third time, whilst whoring herself out, Jill simply let the sex wash over her. They had turned her around and she now bent over and supported herself on her hands on a box that had been placed for that very usage. She felt hands slowly lowering her last line of defence, her panties and when they were on the floor she gingerly but deliberately stepped out of them.

She stood in heels with her stocking clad legs wide apart and waited for her first man.

She didn't wait long.

Jill found herself stood legs apart, skirt hitched up around her waist as they fucked her one after the other. Somehow it was different today, they were a different set of men, and it was different because they were helping themselves to her vagina rather than just being sucked by her, but it was also something else.

Jill realised what it was. Rather than one by one like other days, today the men had been gathered all together. They were actually queuing for her pussy. Jill realised that it was the queue itself that was today's humiliation, it was being fucked in full view of several other men. The queue itself, plus when the curtain was pulled back, the view the innocent passer by got, of men queuing to use her sopping cunt, was the instrument of today's humiliation.

Jill decided not to look back at her abusers, she already knew that the club had picked the most non-descript and plain men. They were predictable in choosing the men to fuck her, because Jill knew that every man picked would be the exact opposite of what Jill would have chosen for herself, how else would it be humiliating? If she was going to allow herself to fall headlong into the abyss and somehow enjoy the disgraceful carnal orgy about to be forced upon her, she didn't want to know whose cock was pounding her at any given time.

Jill felt cold clammy hands cup her buttocks, they played over her smooth skin and excitedly, yet slowly, opened her intimate part up into full view.

Of all the men there, every one took a sharp intake of breath. She looked stunning, her body dressed as it was looked stunning, her stance as she prepared herself for them looked stunning and the crème de la crème, her pussy lips flowering open of their own accord, revealing a gorgeous pink, wet and gaping pussy looked stunning.

It was show time and as the first man pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, they eased apart for him and as he slowly pushed himself into her there was audible gasps of excitement not only from the gathered men,

but from Jill herself.

Jill had taken many a penis over the course of her 'career' and remained emotionless, but having determined to submit and give in to the physical experience, she concentrated on the feeling of a cock deep inside her. She was very aware and very sensitive to every thrust, to the feeling of every part of this man's prick as it took her. Jill thought she could feel the ridges, the veins, the ring of his foreskin the hard bulging muscle along the underside of him and it tormented her.

Jill was starting to gasp and pant as her excitement grew, then was disappointed when the man pulled from her. He moved to her side and roughly grabbed her hair, turning her to face him he roughly shoved his cock in her mouth and started to cum. As stream after stream of pent up semen entered her mouth, as she tasted and smelled the unique flavour semen has. She felt another cock rub up the length of her soaking vaginal lips coating itself with her copious juices then slam into her instantly.

It had been hastily agreed that they were not to 'mess up the slut's cunt for the next man by cumming inside her'.

He fucked her like a bitch, he was either a violent man or one who was so highly turned on he just hammered into her. This type of fucking only served to delay Jill's build up to orgasm, it was too crude and rough, and she was relieved when he too pulled out, moved to her side and forced his throbbing, twitching erection past her lips, to deposit yet more and more semen into her mouth.

Again, as this was happening, the familiar feeling of a hard cock being pushed into her pussy returned. This time whoever it was using her, had more patience that the others, he wanted to savour her, he wanted to enjoy her hot pulsating hole and he took his time.

Again Jill was so tuned in to what was happening inside her, she felt every ridge, bump and inch of the cock now buried inside her. As it pumped into her it didn't feel like the crude hammering anymore, she seemed to sense it gliding erotically and smoothly along her vaginal walls, she was in the zone and seemed so alive and sensitive to every inch of her hot, wet, soft insides and the feeling that the rigid cock as it caressed her there.

As the cock inside her worked it's magic, Jill felt her orgasm starting to rise. Her pussy was gripping, twitching and spasming around the unknown mans cock involuntarily, Jill wasn't in control, she wasn't managing her body and it's reactions, it was in control of her.

When the first contractions hit her she gasped and groaned out loud, her intimate place was now demanding satisfaction, it had a mind of it's own and Jill had wanted and needed an orgasm desperately. As the rush hit her it seemed all consuming, the feeling of a man's cock deep inside her intimate and personal depths, a man she had never even seen the face of, turned a switch on in her pussy and as her cunt exploded in the most intense orgasm, it took over her body entirely, the whole universe revolved around her vagina.

Right on cue, to make her climax complete, the unseen man groaned and stayed buried deep inside her hot, pulsating vagina and deposited his semen, unprotected and bareback into her (by now eager and willing) pussy.

Jill expected the man to stay buried deep inside her, but she was mistaken. The guy who had just brought her to the pinnacle of ecstasy was crudely dragged from her, his still semi-hard cock violently ripped from her.

She still had cocks to service and they were not willing to wait.

Moaning and complaining that he had 'spoiled her cunt for the rest of them', didn't stop the next guy from plunging straight into Jill. He was also bareback, now that her pussy had been creamed, they all might as well do the same.

Jill's pussy was about to become a ravaged cum dump.

Once Jill had given in to all the abuse, shame, embarrassment and humiliation and simply let sex take over, it then became easier to just simply submit. As the rest of the men stepped up forced cocks of all shapes and sizes into her and just fucked the old slut, Jill relaxed. The amount of cock she was fucked with, resulted (not surprisingly) in another orgasm for her before they were done. Although it was a lot weaker and less earth shattering, the fact said the same thing.

"I am climaxing, being fucked by unseen strangers, I feel utterly worthless."

That following day Ian came over to Jill's house, they sat and talked about the whole situation, Jill was starting to like Ian and even fancied him quite a lot and enjoyed his company, even though he was the public face of the club that had abused her so much.

After a few drinks and in an easy comfortable environment, Ian pushed an envelope across the table towards Jill.

Jill assumed it was payment for services rendered and still to come, the club usually paid Errol so this confused her a little.

"What is this for Ian?" Jill asked. She had a feeling that her body would pay the price of the contents of the envelope, believing that Ian now wanted to use her himself.

"It's your money for the next week, and there will be regular payments from now on he said."

"But why pay me and not Errol?" Jill asked.

"Because this money is not from the club it is from me, replied Ian, then continued. I am paying you from now on and I am paying you to NOT work." Jill looked at him quizzically,

"I don't understand, why this move and now?" she asked.

"Because you have done enough, you probably think I expect you to be my personal whore by paying you, but you must understand that I am simply paying you to not work. Because I think you have suffered enough and so you are not pressured into carrying on the life for the sake of money, I am giving you this no strings attached, to help you escape the life."

Jill was both amazed and grateful, yet she still expected to have to pay for the gesture with her body.

What she had no way of knowing was that Ian had saved her from the most potentially life destroying humiliation that the club had planned for her the next day.

Jill's usefulness had run it's course, they had exhausted the old slut and planned one last mega humiliation for her before casting her aside and moving on to the next victim. What Jill didn't know, was that after meticulous planning and recruitment what she would endure the following day would probably destroy her.

If all went to the club plans, Jill would find herself behind the screen surrounded by the most dirty, dishevelled bunch of tramps and hobos the club had managed to assemble. Up to now the men used had been just normal guys, non descript old and ugly at times but normal non the less. Tomorrow was the end game. When Jill was laid back, her legs wide open in invitation to the dirtiest tramps imaginable, her pussy gaping open for anyone to use, the curtain would be opened and there would be Jill's unsuspecting daughter, her son-in law and her two beloved grandchildren.

The men in the club had laughed and joked about how the daughter would scream in disbelief, shock and horror, the son-in-law (probably sporting an instant hard-on) would see his mother-in-laws legs spread and her gaping pussy on show, in a position of total humiliation and the children would run screaming to grandma to stop those nasty men from hurting her.

Ian was having none of it.

The following weeks Ian was true to his word, he would present Jill with an envelope weekly and ask nothing in return. They did however start seeing a lot of each other, dining out together and enjoying various other social activities in each others company.

The most Ian ever took from her was a peck on the cheek stood on her doorstep as he escorted her home.

Then Jill began to realise that she was falling in love with him.

Jill also had to come to terms with what had been happening to her. She had to get things understood in her head what had been going on. In the cold light of day as she sat alone in her home Jill decided to be brutally honest with herself, there was no one else to convince and she needed to make sense of it all. That brutal honesty with herself came to make Jill realise that she had been getting aroused by the sexual tasks she had been performing.

She realised that the physical act of sex and having stranger's cocks inside her was at once obviously very pleasant, yet at another extremely unpleasant. Yet the shocking and brutal truth of the matter was that it was the mental stimulation of her situation that had been providing the real arousal.

In short she had begun to enjoy being used.

As Jill thought back over all that had happened to her, the awful truth became clear. At the very point of being embarrassed, humiliated and shamed, her body seemed to have a 'knee jerk' response. The heart would jump or skip a beat, her stomach could lurch or churn over, her whole body sometimes seemed to recoil with the revulsion she felt. She would feel a pulse or surge within her body that originated in her mind as shame, but ended up in her vagina as lust. Jill realised that it was this very act that her body responded to, those reactions seemed to travel through her body and seemed to send little electric shocks between her legs.

The sordid depravity of it was turning her on and with horror Jill realised that now she was missing the degradation. She missed the exposure to this regular humiliation and realised that was what her mouth, breasts and vagina yearned for. It was now not just in her body but also in her mind. Physical sex was fair enough, but the mind now demanded that pulse and surge and spasm and jerk, like a fix that she got from being humiliated.

Ian knew he could have insisted on sex from Jill, but he didn't want that. When Jill came to him of her own volition and her own free will, then and only then would he feel she truly wanted him and not the money. So one evening as they sat in Jill's house and Ian pushed the envelope across the table to her, Jill looked at it, and then slowly slid it back across the table.

"I don't think we need that anymore do you?" she said.

Jill stood and took him by the hand and led him to her bed.

When Jill stood naked before him, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. When that kiss finally broke she whispered to him,

"I am yours to have whenever you please, but please baby, you will still take me into town and make me suck and fuck stranger's cocks won't you?"

Ian smirked,

"Sure babe, you can count on it," he grinned.

Epilogue

Jill and Ian lived together, fell totally in love and eventually married, however they had one very big mutual problem.

The sex was poor.

Ian had had years of indulging his fetish and fantasies through the club and Jill had endured a 'career' as a prostitute. Although they made love and found satisfaction in each other, they both knew it wasn't enough. It was boring.

So the couple went back to how things had been before they fell in love.

The club was not involved, Ian controlled Jill's activities and took her out regularly to get their fix from the raw, brutal sex she craved.

They tried different things, but found that they were always looking to be more and more debauched. Always striving for a better and better experience they had begun to plumb the depths of depravity, one night finding themselves under a viaduct as several homeless men fucked Jill by the light of their brazier.

It was unsafe, it had become pure unadulterated filth that they had descended into. There was only ever the men and Ian and Jill present, so the initial humiliation of being there with them went away after the first time. With no third party to witness the act, it just left the situation simply one of disgusting sex.

They needed to be more refined and selective about this, Jill was a mature classy lady that had gone off the rails. They needed something else,

They needed the club.

So Ian and Jill had come full circle. Although the club was now involved it was still Ian who retained control. The club however was a perfect vehicle for Jill and Ian's requirements as they knew exactly what they could do, it was after all, them who had set Jill off on this road.

It was decided that making Jill a slut to strangers had run it's course and it was time for a more private and refined type of humiliation.

Jill had developed a taste for subservience and submission, although she was not into BDSM and pain etc, there was more ways to be submissive than that.

So that is how and why Ian and Jill ended up as weekend hosts to members of the club. There was a limit of three members per weekend and each member had to wait his turn.

Those weekends would always start on Friday evening. As the guests were due Jill would be nervously trying to control her shaking hands as they attached her suspender clasps to her black stockings and sitting at her dresser putting on her make up to look as pretty for her temporary masters as she could.

Trembling with excitement and trepidation she would pull on a very revealing dress and await their arrival at the door.

Jill was no longer a hired whore, she was now the wife of a member of the club, and therefore the men at first treated Jill with respect as an equal member, the only difference being the roles they played in the club. She was the one that provided the service that they wanted, that was the only difference in them.

This did not work for Jill. Although she was past the point where she wanted total degradation, their experiments with the tramps had finished that, she still wanted to be used like a slut. So after talking things out, the men settled for being dismissive of her and treating her like a servant. Jill loved it.

Sometimes Jill would be dressed in nothing but stockings and suspenders for the whole weekend, changing daily for a variety of colours and styles, but mainly to wash the cum soaked garments after each day's activities. (She lost count of the times she showered over a three day period, her body being constantly filthy with semen.

Sometimes Jill would be around the house dressed in just tiny panties and heels or some weekends she would be fully naked except for heels the whole weekend.