Forced To Believe Ch. 02

Story Info
Aggravation and Apologies.
1.3k words
4.59
10.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a wonderful editor by the name ltlfoxyridr. She helped this story become more then i could have hoped. Enjoy

After venturing into a world she has only read about, Mya is both spooked and intrigued by her first taste.

*****

Mya:

I rushed home from the illicit club atop the Stone Hotel, enjoyed a lengthy shower, then sat down at the computer and began looking at porn sites, hoping to put out the fire Mr. Stone had started. I didn't know what came over me or why I had panicked. I guess I wasn't really prepared to find what I was looking for. Apparently, even after reading so many erotic books and despite having become accustomed to the near standard plot of the heroine finding her Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, I couldn't, or wouldn't, believe things like that really happened -especially to me.

After an hour of failed attempts to orgasm, I angrily exited my browser, deciding to check my email before retiring for the night. Glaring at me as if spotlit, was an unread email from The Stone Hotel. It was then that my brain caught up, and with a gasp, I realized Mr. Stone was the owner of the hotel. Not only had I embarrassed him in front of his customers, but I realized I couldn't ever go back, knowing he would always be there.

My panic worsened as I realized that when I signed the consent form, I'd had to provide my address, phone, and email, too.

I opened the message and began to read:

Dear Mya,

I'm sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to take advantage of you. Watching you become so aroused, I found myself unable to think logically before approaching you. I did not lie when I said I usually wear yellow. I actually always wear yellow. But today you changed my mind. Everyday it's the same women who merely want to dabble in the lifestyle for a short while, who then return to their vanilla lives in denial of what they really want. But you, I could tell by looking at you, that you wanted more than that. I've never looked at a woman and immediately become hard the way I did when I saw you. You're perfect and I want you.

If you're willing, I would like to take you out. I just want to spend some time with you; get to know you. I don't believe in love at first sight either, but I know you must have felt something too when you first saw me and when we kissed. Here is my personal number. Think about it.

867-5309

Hope to hear from you,

David Stone

-----

David:

"Do you think she'll call?"

John looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"No! It's been two weeks man. If she wanted you she would've called within forty-eight hours of your email."

I sighed. Maybe I came on too strong, but I needed to see her. I'm almost thirty and I haven't felt so physically drawn to a woman since high school. Don't get me wrong, I've seen and been with beautiful women. But she was in her own league. I wanted to do more then just fuck her. I wanted to own her, dominate her, make her mine.

"What is it with this chick Dave?" asked his long-time friend and business partner, "You don't even know her. I hear Angel has been trying to get you to fuck her for the past year. She looks like a pornstar. What are you, gay?!"

"No, I'm not, and you can have the slut if you want. And what's wrong with being gay? I told you to cut out that rude discriminating bullshit."

"I didn't mean it that way," John backpedaled. "I'm just saying you don't even know her!"

"I don't know either man, I don't know."

"Hey, tell you what," his friend interrupts his pondering, "Did she include where she works on the consent form?"

"No, but, I could find out"

"Well, find out, and just happen to drop by. You know what I mean?"

"You're an idiot John, but that's not a bad idea."

"It's a gift." He replied smugly.

"Being an idiot? I know it comes naturally to you," I joked. Then I ducked as he threw a pillow from the sofa at me.

I got up and walked to my computer to do some "homework" - researching Mya. Oh, how I wish she was my Mya. Before starting, I opened up the hotel email account to catch up on a bit of business before I was sidetracked indefinitely by my quest.

There were at least eighty emails. Most were typical requests for appointments, sign ups, payments, etc. but one email caught my eye. It was from itastesweet55.

Subject: Too scared to call

I recognized her email immediately. I opened it excitedly and began reading.

Dear Mr.Stone,

First, I wanted to tell you that you didn't take advantage of me. You asked. Remember? Also, I didn't mean to yell, or assume you were playing me. I just panicked. I came to your hotel hoping to find my master, right? LOL.

And, in less than thirty minutes, I bumped into a beautiful god who wanted to own me before he even knew my name. I'm new to this lifestyle. I've been interested for four years but I've never seen or met someone in real life who was into the lifestyle. For me to see those people in the hotel, to know this was not just some crazy fantasy I made up, was unreal. I got scared. And I still am. I want to call you but I can't seem to make myself take that step. So, I figured, since I'm too much of a punk to call you, maybe you could call me.

(347) 489-4608

Sorry I made you wait.

Mya Johnson

I leaned back in my chair, calming myself, my first thought was to grab the phone and call. But, if she was scared, she needed a man to call - not some blubbering idiot who felt like he'd just hit the jackpot.

I picked up the phone and dialed. After two rings a meek "hello" met my ears.

"Mya?"

"Um, hi," she answered tentatively. "I... Sorry, um, how was..."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were nervous. Are you nervous Mya?"

After ten seconds of hearing her soft breathing on the other end, she finally answered, "Yes."

"Why?"

"I'm anxious. I don't know what you expect from me," she admitted with a sigh.

"I don't expect anything from you. The fact that you contacted me even though you couldn't call shows me you'd put your fear aside to take me up on my offer. Which greatly pleases me. I am a little hurt though."

"I'm sorry. May I ask why?" she inquired.

"I am a patient man, Mya. Even if it had taken you a month to email me, I would've still been happy you did. But, I won't lie when I admit I was a little upset you made me wait so long to hear from you."

"What can I do to make you feel better?" she eagerly asked.

"I don't know...you may not be up to it."

"What is it? I'll do it," she agrees without hesitation. "I wouldn't have liked it if it was me. It's only fitting. I deserve the consequences of neglecting to consider your feelings."

I smiled. She wasn't even mine. Yet, she still wanted to please me.

"Are you busy tonight?"

"No," she admitted.

"I want you to come to the hotel tonight. Eighteenth floor, at midnight."

"Okay," she readily agreed, despite her obvious nerves.

"And Mya?"

"Yes?"

"Choose the black band."

I hung up, smiling. Too excited to worry about business, I closed down everything, shut off the computer, and began to prepare for the evening to come.