Foreclosure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping her ass in his hands he pulled her toward him and nuzzled his face on her bare stomach, just above her panty line. "Didn't I tell you I wanted a beer," he mumbled between nibbles at her skin.

"Yes... yes... I'll get it right now....", she whimpered.

"See that you do," he said, releasing her and sitting back. Mary put down her plate and shuffled quickly into the kitchen, pulling at the tails of her jacket in a vain attempt to cover her ass. As she opened the refrigerator she looked down at herself and realized that she was half naked less than hour into her new job. Clearly she was not being employed for her secretarial skills. She was to be Keith Jackson's sex toy, and the thought sent a shiver down her spine.

When she returned with the cold can of beer Keith had already taken two bites of his sandwich. "Not bad," he said, "but a little heavy on the mayo. Come sit on my lap and eat your lunch."

She did not like the idea of being on Keith's lap with nothing covering her but the thin panties. "Oh, don't you think that will be awkward?" she protested. "I may spill something on you. I'll just sit over here."

"Mary!" The tone of his voice told her that he was not pleased. After a few seconds of enduring his cold stare, she wilted. "Oh all right. But don't blame me if some of this mayo gets on your clothes." Holding her plate in one hand, and still tugging on her jacket with the other, she settled sideways onto his lap.

He took the plate from her and put it on the table. "This jacket has served its purpose," he said. "Now it's just in the way. I can see it is bothering you." The last two buttons yielded to his fingers, and he began slipping the garment over her shoulders.

"No...," she cried, not wanting to be even more naked under his gaze.

Keith's voice was harsh. "Mary, I have had enough of your disobedience. When you accepted this job did you not agree to do whatever I asked?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. There, it's gone. Now eat your sandwich."

She picked up a cut half and began to nibble at it, trying to ignore the fact that her hard nipples were pushing against the thin blouse right under his eyes. For a minute neither spoke as Keith finished eating and sipped his beer. Then suddenly he lowered his hand and placed the cold can against her bare stomach.

"OHH...", she jumped and clutched her sandwich, causing a large glob of mayo to squirt out the side and fall on her neck.

"Now look what you've done, you naughty maid," chuckled Keith. "I'm going to have to clean you up."

He put down the beer can and used the tips of two fingers to smear the mayo over her neck and down into her cleavage. "Oh my, some has gotten on your new bra, even on the under side. However if I lift it up I should be able to wipe it clean." But instead of scrapping off the mayo, Keith slid three fingers underneath the edge of her bra and began massaging the creamy mixture onto her nipple.

"AAHH...", Mary's reaction was immediate. Her gradual undressing had primed her, and the slippery fingers on her hyper sensitive nipple brought her instantly to full arousal. Keith met no resistance as he pulled the bra down and uncovered her tit. The sight of the engorged tip covered with the white sheen of the mayo drew his mouth like a bee to a honeycomb.

"There's only one way to get this stuff off of you...... ummm....."

"Oh god.... Mister Jackson, what are you doing? Ohhh.... please...... ohhh.. harder.... yesss.... your teeth.... oh god......"

He loved the texture of her puckered nipple and licked and sucked at the tangy sauce until not a trace was left. Then he used his finger to smear on more and went back to work. Mary grabbed his head and pulled it into her breast, totally lost in the sensations. Her ass bounced on his lap, and her thighs parted to make way for the hand that was worming toward her very wet pussy. When his fingers touched her she cried out and thrust her hips upward.

Keith was amazed at her passion. "You are one very hot piece," he growled, "much too much for little Todd. He's lucky to have neighbours like Liz and me to keep you satisfied."

"Ohhh..."

His finger tips were now busy on the outside of her panties just over her pussy. To his surprise a wandering finger found its way through a slit in her panties onto her swampy nest. That brought his head up "Well, what's this?" he exclaimed, looking into her eyes, "an opening in your panties just like the fly on a man's shorts."

"Oh god.... your finger.... ummm... your wife told me you would find it... and then I was supposed to give you another message....."

"Ah, my wonderful wife. What did she say to tell me?"

"That... oh it's so humiliating... ahhhhh... you have to stop or I can't talk... okay, she made me promise to tell you that the slit was for you to have easy access to me whenever you wanted..."

He laughed as his finger continued its exploration through the convenient opening. "I love it. It's a great symbol of your status as my girl toy, and so practical. Now swing your leg over and straddle me. I want to see if something beside my finger can get through this hole."

"Yes...yes...," she whimpered, totally lost to the lust being fired by his skilful finger. In an instant she manoeuvred her body so that she was facing him, her legs spread on either side of his thighs. He had only to open his pants to free his cock and steer it to the right position to poke through the slit in her panties.

She threw her head back and grabbed his shoulders with both hands. One tit with its puckered nipple still hung outside her bra, dancing in front of his eyes and demanding attention. His left hand closed on the succulent fruit, as his right hand squeezed her ass and pulled her to him, slowly impaling her.

"Every time you wear panties like this you will be aware of how easy it would be for me to get to you," he teased, momentarily pausing to let her muscles relax to accommodate him. "You will see me looking at you in a certain way and know what I am thinking. It will make you hot."

His words asserting his power over her broke through the last of her inhibitions. "OHHH SHIIITTT," she screamed, twisting and humping and drawing him fully into her. "DO ME MISTER JACKSON....I can't stop you... I have to let you..... It's for my husband.... And to pay our debt... OHHHHH... "

"That's right", said Keith, breathing hard. "Now do a good job and milk me... that's it... but deeper, take me deeper..."

"OOOHHHHHH....... I'M CUMMMINNNGG." She cried in ecstatic pleasure and squeezed him as hard as she could.

There was no way Keith was going to be able to hold back in the face of her wanton display of out of control passion. "GGRRRAAGGHHH...", he matched her cries and bounced her on his lap, feeling gusher after gusher erupt through the most sensitive nerves in his body.

Finally after what seemed like a full minute, they both relaxed, letting the tension out of their limbs and slumping together, she with her head on his shoulder. "I can't seem to control myself," Mary said, sobbing softly. "I'm ashamed of how easily you use me and how I react to you."

"There's no point in worrying about it," Keith said. "You don't have any choice. I am going to tap into that submissive caldron bubbling in you whenever I feel like it. Accept the fact that my power over you is a great aphrodisiac, and enjoy it. Now get off me so I can finish my lunch and go do some writing."

Mary struggled to her feet, aware that her new panties were soaked and more fluids were dripping into them. She shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other. "What do you want me to do for the rest of the day?" she asked.

He smiled. "Clean up the kitchen and then come to my office to dust the bookshelves. And don't bother to put your skirt or jacket back on."

Chapter 15

By the time Liz got home that evening, Mary had already left. After an afternoon of ogling her as he worked, Keith had let her go home fully dressed, buttoned all the way up, so that she would appear to her husband as a proper secretary. Whether she told Todd about the true nature of her first day on the job was up to her.

"Well," said Liz expectantly as she came into the house. "What did I miss today?"

Keith was sitting at his desk reviewing video images on his computer. "Quite a bit," he said. "It's a shame you have to go to that store everyday."

Liz plopped herself on her husband's lap. "Yea, but it was a good day, money wise. I sold over $5,000 worth of stuff. But I am looking forward to Sunday when I can be home with you and participate in our little game. Do you have any good pictures to show me?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I'm always thinking of you while I'm fucking sexy young things."

"Right," Liz said sarcastically. "But seriously, we do have a good marriage and a great time together. So much better than all those couples that have to deceive each other in order to get the sexual satisfaction they can't live without. I don't care what you do as long as you share it with me."

"And vice versa," said Keith, grabbing her hand. "Just be sure to tell me you love me after some handsome young stud sends you into orbit."

"That's our deal," she said, kissing his ear. "Now show me the pictures."

"Look at this one. The camera caught her expression right at the moment she is cumming."

Liz felt herself getting aroused just looking at the picture. The frame showed Mary's face, clearly recognizable, with her eyes rolled back and a silent scream of ecstasy on her mouth. It was the moment when Keith had entered her through the slit in her panties and told her that he had the power to do it anytime he wanted. Although all you could see of Keith in the picture was the back of his head, it was obvious that she was willingly screwing the man who wasn't her husband.

"That's incredible," Liz marvelled. "You can tell that it's Mary, and you can see all of one tit, and that she's out of control with lust. She's still got her panties on, so I see you found the special feature of those particular panties."

"Yes, dear wife, you dressed her perfectly. Unveiling her was delightful for me and exciting for her. She was wet as a sponge when I poked through that little window in her panties and impaled her."

"Yum....," said Liz as she wiggled her ass against the hard bump pressing against her. "That picture would make a great blackmail photo."

"I thought so too," Keith nodded. "Maybe I should show this to Todd to let him know how much his wife is enjoying her new job. It would serve him right for selling the boat that was my collateral."

Liz chuckled and darted her tongue in and out of her husband's ear. "Do it. Todd gets off on being humiliated. Send him this picture and tell him to bring his wife over here tonight and give her to us as a present. I'm horny as hell and want my shot at her."

Without saying another word Keith picked up the phone and punched in the Hawley's number. "Hello Todd? It's Keith Jackson. Go to your computer and check your email. I'm sending you a picture of your wife's first day on the job. Take a good look and call me back." Click.

"Oooo... you evil man," laughed Liz. "Poor Todd. Do you think he will show Mary?"

"Doesn't matter," said Keith. "He will be just as afraid of that picture getting out as she will. What should I tell him when he calls back."

Liz looked up at the ceiling, letting an erotic picture take shape in her mind. "Tell him to have Mary put on the black Teddy that I gave her, and the red high heeled slippers. She can wear a raincoat over it when she comes across the yard. Then have him bring her to us like a vassal bringing a gift to the king and queen."

"Ah, the traditional gift of a young virgin for the king's pleasure."

"Hardly a virgin," chortled Liz. "And not just for the KING'S pleasure.

"What about our dinner, my sweet? Me thinks I am going to need nourishment."

"We will have Todd make dinner for us while we play with his wife. There's plenty of food in the frig."

"Do you think he can cook?"

"Of course, he's a wimpy husband. All wimpy husbands know how to cook."

As if in answer to Liz's deprecating remark, the phone rang. Keith picked it up.

"Hello, Keith Jackson speaking."

"This is Todd, Mister Jackson."

"Why hello Todd. Nice of you to call back. Did you see the picture?"

"Yes, I saw it."

"How did you like it?"

"What do you think, Mister Jackson? You were fucking my wife, and apparently she was enjoying it."

"Oh she was enjoying it all right," Keith snickered.

"But she loves me, Mister Jackson."

"I know she does Todd. Love and sex are not the same thing. In a sense what is happening is deepening your relationship with her. Liz and I are probably saving your marriage. I wanted you to see the picture so you would know that I have a triple hold on you—you owe me money, I have lots of incriminating pictures, and your wife likes what I give her. Do you understand that, Todd?"

"I don't know...."

"Believe it Todd. Now pay attention. This is what you are going to do right now. Tell your wife to put on the black Teddy, the red high heeled pumps, and a raincoat; and then bring her over here and give her to us as a token of your appreciation."

There was a long pause. "I'll ask her," Todd said and put down the phone.

Keith looked at Liz with an exasperated expression. "He's asking her if she wants to. He really is a wimp."

"Don't let them off the hook," said Liz. "I am looking forward to this."

"Don't worry," Keith said. "You can probably feel a nudge on your ass that tells you how much I like the idea of this scene."

Liz put her hand down and squiggled it under her butt to give her husband an encouraging squeeze. Todd came back on the line.

"I'm sorry Mister Jackson. She says she tired."

"Now you listen to me your little twerp! You want that picture to go out on the internet tonight? Why did you even ask her? She's your wife. You TELL her what to do."

Hearing this, Liz rolled her eyes, but mouthed her exhortation in a silent, "Go for it."

Keith continued his tirade. "She says she tired, uh? Well, how about me? I'm tired too, after spending my day training her in addition to doing my normal work. You tell her that. You tell her that Keith Jackson says that if she's not walking into my house in twenty minutes, dressed like I said, the whole deal is off and the both of you are in big trouble. Good bye Todd, see you in twenty." Click.

Chapter 16

Liz jumped off of Keith's lap. "This is great fun. Let's arrange the living room like the throne room of a castle."

"OK, but we don't want to overdo it. I don't want them to think this is a joke and we are play acting. They are both still too defiant for my taste. They must be broken completely."

"Agreed," said Liz. "A stern punishment is in order."

"I'm going to have to put some backbone into Todd and teach him how to deal with his wife. When I'm through with him he will bring her to me whenever I tell him, her wishes be damned."

"From what you've told me, it may be only Todd who is resisting. Mary is probably hot to come back over tonight. What do you have in mind to do to break him?"

"They both are deathly afraid of their friends and family finding out about their situation and what they're doing to be able to maintain appearances. I think we should put a video of them on our swinger website. They can see what their friends would see if we were to steer people to the site. Our faces are disguised on the site, but theirs wouldn't be. ."

"I like it," said Liz. "But we need to be prepared when our swinging pals see the pictures and want in on the action."

"So we have a party, with Mary and Todd as party favours."

Liz chuckled. "I will have to work with Todd on his technique to make sure he does a good job of pleasuring our lady friends.

"You can start tonight," grinned Keith. "Hey, I just thought of something. You know how our swinging friend Howard likes to be spanked by women—let's train Mary how to do that, and she can practice on Todd. He's really the one who deserves to be punished for trying to hold out on us."

"Perfect! Todd is just the type who will get turned on by that, especially if I am massaging his little cock while his wife is whipping him."

"Yea, Howard really gets off when that is done to him."

"That's an understatement. Last time I had to wash my hands for five minutes."

Keith took Liz's hand. "Step by step we are drawing our neighbours into our web. Life is exciting."

She kissed him on the cheek. "We are lucky we like the same things and work so well together. I'm ready for some action. "You make sure the video cameras are running, and I'll arrange furniture so the Lord and Lady of the Manor are ready to receive their vassals. We can sit together on that small couch with a lot of open space in front of us. I am going to put on that gold sheath dress that turned so many heads at our last party."

"The place I want to see Todd's head is up under the dress."

Liz laughed. "It's too tight for that, but I can pull it up easy enough. Maybe you should wear that Hugh Heffner smoking jacket that makes you look so powerful and distinguished."

"Complete with pipe?"

"Yes, you know how I love the smell of your pipe."

"I have often fantasized about being a feudal lord. This is my chance. We have them in the same position as the poor wretches who had to serve their master in order to live."

Liz grinned. "In a sense we do have their lives in our hands. Now help me move the furniture."

In a few minutes they transformed their living room into what looked like the reception area of a palace. All the furniture was pushed back against the interior walls except for one small couch, which sat by itself a few feet out from the heavy curtains that were drawn over the windows on the outside wall. Two large candelabras stood on the floor, flanking the couch.

They had barely returned in their Lord and Lady costumes when there was a knock on the front door.

"Enter!" said Keith in a loud imperious voice.

The door opened and closed. Mary and Todd were in the entrance hall.

Keith broke the silence by barking an order. "Bring her into the receiving room."

The young couple stepped into the dimly lit room and took in the scene. Liz and Keith sat regally on the couch as if they were indeed lords ready to receive supplicants. Medieval music played softly in the background.

"Come forward," said Keith. "I see you have brought us a gift. Remove her coat."

Mary had followed instructions and worn a long raincoat over the sexy Teddy. Her eyes were sparkling. There was no evidence that she was tired as Todd had said. Keith noticed that her hair was down and her face made up. Todd stood behind her and slipped the raincoat down off her shoulders. It was like unveiling a work of art.

The Teddy was one piece of black lace that was cut in an ingenious way that covered her loins like a bikini panty and her breasts like a half bra. The two sections were connected by a narrow panel that crossed her stomach while leaving her sides bare. Holding the sparse bodice in place were thin spaghetti straps that went up over her shoulders and around her neck. The bare white flesh of her hips curved erotically inward at her waist and then outward again under her arms. Glimpses of more creamy white flesh could be seen through the crisscrossed pattern in the fabric.

"Marvellous!" exclaimed Liz. "I knew that Teddy would look good on you. Bring her here Todd, so I can check the fit."

Todd placed his hand on his wife's back and steered her to stand in front of Liz. "How does it feel my dear," asked Liz as she ran her fingers over the fabric covering Mary's stomach.

"It's like noting I've ever worn," gasped Mary. "It makes me feel so exposed."